teach me // kuroo tetsuro

By bubble_jae

❝𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 πŒπ„ π‡πŽπ– π“πŽ πŠπˆπ’π’βž *:ο½₯゚✧ in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... othe... More

*:ο½₯゚✧ 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 πŒπ„
𝟏 β‡’ π„ππ†π‹πˆπ’π‡
𝟐 β‡’ π’π„π’π’πˆπŽπ πŽππ„
πŸ‘ β‡’ ππŽπŠπ”π“πŽ
πŸ’ β‡’ π’π„π’π’πˆπŽπ π“π–πŽ
πŸ“ β‡’ 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓
πŸ” β‡’ π…πˆπ‘π’π“
πŸ• β‡’ π†π€πŒπ„
πŸ– β‡’ π‚πŽπ”π‚π‡
πŸ— β‡’ πˆππ•πˆπ“π€π“πˆπŽπ
𝟏𝟎 β‡’ π“π€π‹πŠ
𝟏𝟏 β‡’ π•πŽπ‹π‹π„π˜ππ€π‹π‹
𝟏𝟐 β‡’ π€π‘π‘πˆπ•π€π‹
πŸπŸ‘ β‡’ ππ€π‘π“π˜
πŸπŸ’ β‡’ πˆππ“π„π‘π“π–πˆππ„
πŸπŸ“ β‡’ π’πŽπ€π
πŸπŸ” β‡’ π‚π€ππ“π€πˆπ
πŸπŸ• β‡’ π‚π”π“πˆπ„
πŸπŸ– β‡’ π’π‡πŽπ“π†π”π
πŸπŸ— β‡’ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏
𝟐𝟎 β‡’ π–π€π‹πŠ
𝟐𝟏 β‡’ ππˆπ‚π“π”π‘π„π’
𝟐𝟐 β‡’ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
πŸπŸ‘ β‡’ 𝐖𝐄𝐓
πŸπŸ’ β‡’ π…π€π‚π„π“πˆπŒπ„
πŸπŸ” β‡’ π‹πˆπ‹π€π‚
πŸπŸ• β‡’ π‹πŽπ”πƒ
πŸπŸ– β‡’ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄
πŸπŸ— β‡’ 𝐁𝐔𝐒
πŸ‘πŸŽ β‡’ ππ€π“π‡π‘πŽπŽπŒ
πŸ‘πŸ β‡’ π‚π„π‘π„πŒπŽππ˜
πŸ‘πŸ β‡’ π‡πŽπ“π„π‹
*:ο½₯゚✧ π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘'𝐒 ππŽπ“π„

πŸπŸ“ β‡’ 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃

25.7K 781 2.2K
By bubble_jae

warning! kind of sexual content but not really i guess

kuroo had just finished the second to last day of training camp. it was tuesday night. he was tired, honestly. training camps required playing all day, and he often stayed back to continue practicing even after what was required of him.

it was around 10:30 pm now, and kuroo was walking back to the accommodation with bokuto and akaashi. kenma had gone back earlier.

the accommodation allowed them a little bit of privacy. the dorms included a common space, and everybody got a small room that stemmed off from that area. kuroo shared his dorm with bokuto, akaashi, and kenma. it was a third year's privilege to pick roommates.

bokuto opened the door to their dorm, revealing kenma sitting on the floor. his phone was on the charger in the corner, and he sat playing on it.

"hey kenma," kuroo said, walking over to the small couch in the middle of the room.

"hi," kenma greeted, not taking his eyes off his phone.

bokuto let out a loud sigh, running his fingers through his hair. "what a long day," he said, trying to blink the tiredness out of his eyes.

"tell me about it," akaashi said. "you make me ten times more tired than i would be if you weren't here." he rolled his eyes and sat down on the floor next to kenma.

kuroo took out his own phone, checking his notifications. because of his popularity, his phone was filled with notifications from different social media apps, so he scrolled through them lazily, looking for the only one he cared about.

he found it quickly.

snapchat from y/n

kuroo quickly answered it, as you'd snapped him a few hours ago. he ruffled his hair a bit and posed, trying to look good for you without seeming like he was trying too hard.

of course, he couldn't get away with it.

"what are you making that face for?" bokuto asked, sitting down next to him on the couch.

"snapchat," kuroo replied, and pushed bokuto away from him playfully. after that, he sent his picture to you.

"ohhh," bokuto teased. "are you snapping y/n?"

"none of your business," kuroo said, turning off his phone.

"actually it is my business," bokuto asserted, crossing his hands over his chest. "you both are my friends."

"how long have you been dating her, kuroo?" akaashi asked, looking at the black haired with curiosity.

"literally a few days," kuroo answered. "but i really like her. she changed me without even trying."

"she's really nice," bokuto told akaashi. "and funny."

kuroo nodded.

"have you fucked her?" bokuto asked suddenly, and akaashi rolled his eyes.

"you don't just ask that, bokuto," said akaashi with a loud sigh.

"i was just curious," bokuto said, shrugging indifferently.

"bro, don't you like her?" kuroo asked, hitting bokuto on the arm. "won't it hurt your feelings to talk about that?"

"nah," bokuto shook his head. "i'm getting over it. and i feel like it might actually help to know she's fully taken."

kuroo pursed his lips.

"honestly, i kinda of want to know too," akaashi said, looking up from kenma's game.

bokuto burst out into a laugh. "i knew it! don't scold me, akaashi."

akaashi just sucked his teeth.

"so..?" the gray haired boy asked, looking over at kuroo. 

kuroo realized in that moment that he really hadn't told anyone that the two of you had sex. he assumed you'd told ayako by the way she reacted to certain things, so he thought it was okay if he told bokuto. besides, your relationship didn't have to be a secret anymore.

also, maybe he was selfish, but he wanted to brag about you. he hadn't had the opportunity to do so yet, so this seemed like his chance.

"yeah, we had sex," kuroo finally said, and then smirked. "three times now."

bokuto let out a weird scream, and kuroo raised an eyebrow.

"elaborate..." bokuto prompted. leaning his face on his palms. "what's it like?"

kuroo had to chuckle at how curious bokuto was. "well, she was a virgin before, so i wanted to be gentle."

"she was a virgin?" bokuto said, eyes widening. "wow..."

"yeah. but i also don't have the urge to, like... pound her into the fucking mattress, you know?" kuroo thought for a moment. "actually, that's not true. i do have that urge. but it's like-- it's different than other girls i fucked before. i feel more inclined to go slowly, you know? i just want to make sure she feels good and comfortable, especially since this stuff is kind of new to her."

"that's cute," akaashi said from the floor.

kuroo shrugged. "the other day we did it in the shower... raw. i swear i almost melted into the fucking floor, holy shit."

bokuto gasped, his hands flying up to cover his mouth. "you're in love, dude."

the words settled in the air. even kenma looked up from his game to see kuroo sitting there, eyes focused on a spot on the floor.

"...i know."

at this, bokuto let out a little scream, clapping his hands together excitedly. a small smile grew on akaashi's face, and kenma clicked his tongue knowingly.

"have you told her?" bokuto asked.

"not yet. i'm worried she won't say it back."

"she will. i see the way she looks at you." bokuto pressed his lips together.

kuroo hummed, his mind stuck on the memory of you in the shower.

"she's just so fucking cute, like... a week and a half ago we took a shower together, and she was putting shampoo in my hair, and i just..." kuroo struggled with his words. "i don't know. it felt like i was in heaven."

akaashi chuckled. "yeah, you're right. she's cute."

"you should see her body, akaashi. the way she was looking in that dress--" bokuto fanned himself dramatically.

"hey!" kuroo punched his friend in the arm. "don't talk about my girlfriend like that!"

"my fault, my fault," bokuto protested, leaning away from the black haired boy. "but i wasn't lying!"

"well... no, you weren't. she's just so beautiful, and-- oh my god, the little sounds she makes..." kuroo trailed off, feeling his dick twitch in his shorts as he pictured you leaned against the shower wall, or under him on the bed.

kenma sighed, getting up and unplugging his phone. "i'm going to bed," he said, but everyone knew he meant he was going to sit in his bed on his phone.

"it's true that we should get rest," akaashi said, getting up as well. "we have to wake up early to get to breakfast. and i'm tired from all the shit you two pull." he pointed accusingly and bokuto and kuroo, who both quickly raised their arms in protest.

eventually, the group split for the night, each entering their own tiny room for the night.

kuroo sat in the tiny bed, trying to flex all his muscles to relieve his oncoming boner.

and then, his phone vibrated.

•••

you sent your snapchat to kuroo.

you didn't really know what you were doing, but you felt confident.

you were blasting your bad bitch playlist as you strutted around in your underwear, glancing at yourself in the mirror every once in a while to check yourself out. one thing you could say about your relationship with kuroo was that being with him made your confidence skyrocket. he always complimented you; made you feel beautiful.

kuroo immediately snapped you back. it was a picture of him from chest up. he was laying down in a bed. he looked good as always, and your heart skipped a bit at the sight of him. on the picture, he'd written: 'what are you doing right now?'

you pursed your lips, wanting to share how good you looked with him, but not wanting to be too obvious about it. you sent him a picture of your left shoulder, along with a bit of your upper chest. the picture exposed that you were only in a bra, but didn't actually show anything. on the picture, you typed in: 'nothing, just listening to music.'

you sent the picture, and stared at your phone eagerly, waiting for him to reply. confidence seeped through you, and you posed in front of your phone, trying to find good angles to display your body.

kuroo snapped you back quickly, and you opened it right away. he was shirtless now, and from the angle he'd posed at, you could see his bare chest decorated with a cross necklace, and the top of his abs. you wanted to touch them so badly. 

kuroo had written: 'put a shirt on.'

your heart pounded in thrill about what you knew you were about to do.

you kneeled down on your bed, sitting on your heels. you leaned forward a bit, holding yourself up with one shaking hand as you held your phone in the other. you were nervous, as you'd never done this before, but thrill coursed through your veins.

this position allowed the phone to capture both your breasts and your hips. your breasts hung down against your bra, making them look larger. you took the picture of yourself and let out a little squeal, immediately studying the picture. it looked good, you thought.

your hands were shaking so badly as you simply typed: 'no.'

you sent the picture, exhaling excitedly. you hopped off your bed and paced around the room, watching your phone intently.

kuroo opened your snap, and left you on read for about a minute, before you finally got a snap back. you heart was pounding, and you stared at the red square with a gulp.

"okay," you whispered to yourself, and opened the snap, biting your lip.

kuroo was standing in the picture. the phone was positioned right in front of his crotch, and he looked down at the camera with one hand tangled in his hair. his whole torso was on display, and you took a moment to admire his abs and the way that his waist curved into his chest and broad shoulders. you missed his body.

kuroo had written: 'you're so hot y/n, fuck.'

you smiled to yourself at his words, and pressed on his snap so that you could send him another picture. 

you kneeled in front of your mirror this time, your back facing the reflective glass. you sat on your heels and positioned your phone in front of your body so that the camera captured your breasts, and also captured your ass in the mirror behind you.

after playing around with the pose for a few seconds, you finally took a picture you thought was good, and wrote: 'goodnight, kuroo. i'll see you tomorrow.'

you smiled as you sent the snap, and you put your phone away for the night. there was something else occupying your mind:

any time you'd done something intimate with kuroo, it always felt like he was pleasing you. kuroo was always doing the work, taking control, making sure you were comfortable and that you came at least twice.

you wanted to return the favor. you wanted to try being in control, pleasuring him instead of him pleasuring you. of course, there were a lot of things you didn't know how to do, since you'd never done them before. but you wanted to learn. you wanted to see him crumble at your touch like you crumbled at his.

so you would learn.

you picked up your computer, and brought it over to your bed, typing in the url of a website you'd never visited before. you connected your airpods to the computer, and as the sounds of moans and grunts filled your ears, you gathered information, preparing a little surprise for when kuroo returned from training camp tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 737 17
❝𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 π˜πŽπ” 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 π’π˜π’π“π„πŒ, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“πˆπŒπ„. ❞ ↳ in which y/n and kuroo have to act as enemies so no one knows what happe...
82.7K 3.4K 23
in a world where a person truly in love can see an invisible red string that connects those who are destined to meet and eventually fall in love, in...
35.8K 996 12
↳ in which kuroo tetsurou has a hard time falling asleep, and he meets a girl who is experiencing the same problem. [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩...
780K 22.4K 68
(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later 🧍