Mr.Billionaire Meets Ms.Clumsy

By Just_SparkleBlue

"Watch where you're going!" A low voice shouted at me, looking at his stain shirt."Now, what I'm going to do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Alternate Ending I
Alternate Ending II
Epilogue

Chapter 38

7.2K 330 2
By Just_SparkleBlue

"Hey." The door opens, revealing Ana.

"Finally, you're here." She steps aside to let Emilyn in.

"Where's Finley? Did he cook tonight?" She asked looking into the living room, but couldn't spot him.

"He's somewhere around the house and yes he cooked." Ana chuckles. Emilyn made her way straight to the kitchen to find pots and oven on. She peers into the oven, "is Mac and cheese." She cheered.

"And you never guess what he made for dessert," Ana said. She tilts her head to the side. "Guess is one of your favorites."

Emilyn thought for a while and came to a conclusion, "is it chocolate mousse?" Ana nods her head. "Really, oh my god. I love Finley chocolate mousse."

"Yeah, he made all your favorite food." Ana pout.

"Oh come on," Emilyn put her arm around her shoulder. "He still loves you the most."

"I don't think so, he loves you the most. Always spoiling you with good foods." Ana presses one finger lightly on Emilyn's forehead.

"What did he buy for you?" Emilyn asked.

"How you know?" A smile creeps onto Ana's face.

"Uhm...how long have we known each other." Emilyn raises one of her eyebrows. "I know he'll buy something for you every outstation trip. What did he get you this time?"

"He got me, my all-time favorite bath soaps and lotions." She gushed. "And the books I ask him to get me."

"See, I told you he loves you too."

"Yeah, yeah I know."

"Ana are you keeping watch of the Mac and cheese, I don't want Emilyn to get here to find her favorite food ruin." Finley finally walks into the kitchen.

"Finley!" Emilyn shouted and rushed to hug him. "You are finally back."

"Hi, Em." He hugs her back.  "I got you a gift."

"Really?" She pulls away from the hug. "What is it?"

"I'll give it to you after dinner. But first I got to check on the food."

"Babe, I told you I had my eye on it," Ana grumbles. "I'm not going to burn down anything." Emilyn snickers watching them.

"Hey, what's happening?" A familiar deep voice said next to her. She turns to her left and Christopher is standing next to her.

"Christopher!" Emilyn steps to the side to make sure he is really here. "What are you doing here?"

"I called him over," Finley said taking the Mac and cheese out.

"Why?" She frowns.

"Is man business, nothing for a little girl to worry about," Finley said.

"Why can't I know, this is so weird," She said. "Do you that he's here the whole time?" She asked Ana.

"Yeah." She nods her head.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Emilyn furrowed her eyebrows.

"Finley didn't want you to know."

"But, why?" Emilyn asked again. Turning her head towards Finley and Christopher.

"No, whys. Let's eat." Finley said, putting the plates and cutlery on the table.

Emilyn glances up at Christopher hoping that he will say something but nothing. "Come, let's eat." Christopher places his hand on her back and slightly pushes her to the table.

***

"Thanks for inviting me, dinner was great," Christopher told Finley and Ana, standing in front of the door.

"No problem, we should do this often," Ana said with a smile.

"Uhm...I should go now. Emilyn are you ready?" Christopher turns his head facing Emilyn.

"I'm staying the night here," She told him.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." Christopher nod. Finley opens the front door, Christopher gave a small nod, then left.

"Uhm...I forgot to tell him something." Emilyn rushed out the door before they can say anything. She ran down the hallway and saw him waiting for the elevator.

"Christopher!" Emilyn shouted, running down the hallway.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Christopher asked, she stop in front of him to catch her breath

"I want to walk you to your car."

"You don't have to." He chuckles

"But I want to, I've something to ask you."

"Okay, ask away."

"What were you and Finley talking about?" Emilyn asked.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" He smirks.

"I just want to know, please." She pout.

"Let's get in the elevator first." He grabs her hand.

"Then are you going to tell me what happened?" She stops him before he can pull her into the elevator. He nods.  "Tell me," She demanded, as they enter the elevator.

He chuckles, "If you want to know it comes with a price."

"price? how much?"

"not how much, but what is the price?" He smirks.

"Christopher, just tell me. I hate the anticipation."

"All you have to do is just one kiss." He gave her his toothy, charming smile.

"Just one and you will tell me." Emilyn put out one finger. He nods. "You are not trying to trick me right?" She crossed her arms.

"Of course not." He bends down to her height, now they are face to face.

Emilyn bit her lip and gaze up at him, "is just a kiss. You guys kiss all the time, why are you so nervous." Emilyn thought. So, she takes a step forward and places her lips on his soft ones. She presses it there for a few seconds and decides to step back, but he got other plans. Christopher pulls her closer by the waist and turns her around. Emilyn's back is now pressed against the elevator wall, once again he claim her lips.

He presses his lips gently on hers but full of passion, it wasn't like that rush kiss when he first kisses her. Full of love and passion, his lips feel warm against Emilyn. She tries to mimic his movement, her hands move up his arm slowly reaching the top of his shoulder.

Emilyn broke the kiss, catching her breath. "Are you going to tell me now?" She said breathlessly. He presses his forehead on hers and stares deep into her eyes.

"Nope." He said softly and tilt her head up with one finger. Crashing onto her lips quickly, kissing her deeply. Pressing against her lips harder and like she is oxygen that he needs to have desperately.

"Ahem!" Someone coughs and they jump away from each other, seeing an old woman walked into the elevator with a face of disgust. They move to the back of the elevator, making some space between the woman and them. She squints her eyes at them and shakes her head before facing the door.

Emilyn hit Christopher on the chest, "It is all your fault." She whispers shouted in his ears.

"It is not only me." He whispers into her ears. She looks up at him and glare. "Stop glaring or I'll kiss you again." Emilyn frowns and looks down on the elevator floor. He chuckles deeply. Finally, the elevator stops at the lobby. The tension in the air was so awkward. The old woman got out first, obviously doesn't want to be in here with them any longer after what she witnessed.

"Let's go." Christopher got out of the elevator. He looks behind to see Emilyn not following him. "Aren't you coming?" She shakes her head. "I thought you want to walk me to my car?"

"I don't want to do it anymore." Emilyn folds her arms and pout.

"Come on, don't be salty." He smirks and pulls her out of the elevator. "Don't look so grumpy." He let out a little laugh while pulling her out of the lobby. "What's with the attitude?" He stops in front of a dark silver Lamborghini.

"Why did we stop here? Is this your car?" Emilyn asked.

"Yeah, one of them?" He turns around and glances at it.

"Is it new?"

"No." He said. "Now, tell me what's with that attitude."

"What attitude?" She lightly kicks the ground.

"The sudden change in attitude."

"You should know," Emilyn grumble.

"Come here." He pulls her into a hug. She resists the hug, but Christopher still hugs her tight. "You don't have to be so defiant."

"That was awkward, never had I ever kiss someone in public especially in the elevator." Emilyn presses her head deeper into his chest. A deep vibration rumble on his chest, "And you still can laugh about it." She mumbles not looking up at all.

"Accident happens, you know." He combs her hair through his fingers.

"But that was embarrassing, we weren't just kissing, we were making out. You get it, not just lips touching." Emilyn ramble on. "And we just scared her eyes." She groans.

He laughs, "you don't have to worry about anything, she lived this long to witness several make-outs. I need to tell you something.

"What is it?" Emilyn takes her head out from his chest and looks up at him.

"The ostrich finally come out from her hole." He let out a small laugh. Emilyn frown at him. "I'm kidding."

"what is it that you want to tell?" She asked

"There is this business gala tomorrow and would you want to come with?"

"tomorrow? That is very sudden." Emilyn release her hands from his waist

"Yeah, I know." He sigh. "I was going to tell you sooner, but I was worried to tell you. So do you want to be my plus one?" He gave a looped sided smile.

"I don't know, will this mean that I'll be known to the public?" She asked.

"Something like that, I think we have been dating for some time and that I should show everyone how beautiful my girlfriend is." He tucks a loose piece of hair behind her hair.

"I don't know." She shakes her head. "Is going to be a new experience for me and I'm not sure about this whole thing about us."

"What do you mean?" He scrunches his eyebrow. "Is there a problem with us?" He frowns.

"No, that's not what I mean. There is nothing wrong with us, but telling other people about us who is not someone I know. Is just so much pressure."

"Calm down, I'm not putting any pressure on you." He rubbed her arm up and down in a soothing manner. "But, can you think about it? Is hard not telling anyone that I have a wonderful, breathtaking, and gorgeous girlfriend."

"I'm sorry that I'm not what you expected. I don't like the spotlight and I absolutely hate my face being all over the news and social media." Emilyn explains.

"But sooner or later, I'm going to have to tell them I have a girlfriend," he said. "I can't keep hiding you from people, what do you want me to tell others that I'm single."

"Why not? At least that will hide the truth."

"So, if some girl asks if I can take her back to my house, I'll say yes. Because I told everyone that I don't have a girlfriend."

Emilyn frowned, "No, that's wrong."

"No, I don't have a girlfriend." He said. "Why can't I bring any girl home?"

"Christopher." She called out, but he interrupts, "Then what do you want me to do or say? You don't allow me to tell anyone. What excuse should I give?" He said a little louder. "Plus, this..." He pointed between Emilyn and him. "This might or will be photographed if they linger around here." He smirks. Then suddenly he grabs the back of her head and kisses her hard on the lips. "Let's hope they caught that." He said, turning around got into his car and drove off.

"What just happen?" Emilyn said out loud and run her hands through my hair. "Did we get into an argument, then he kissed me and left? What?!" She said. "Oh no, Christopher wasn't wearing anything to hide his face."  She looks around to see if anyone or someone suspicious is hiding in the bushes. She let out a sigh, not seeing anyone around.

A/N: Hey guys, it has been quite some time. Here is a short update for you guys. But I'll update soon, I already got 2 other chapters ready to publish soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 237K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...
18.5M 527K 72
Previously known as Married to my sister's fiancé "Are you......Emily Jones? The biological daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jones?" The lawyer asked and I n...
43.5K 1.2K 71
Logan had everything he could ever want: a vast fortune, luxury cars, and a private jet to whisk him away to any destination he desired. But his hear...
4.1M 124K 35
Jessica Summers is a simple and a beautiful young lady who has recently lost her parents and has moved to stay with her aunt. Within a few weeks, her...