Ishqbaazo ki Ishqbaazi

Autorstwa cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: April 16, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: This is a... Więcej

intro....
anika in oberoi mansion
anika vs nagani
shivaay jealous ?
party.....
Drunk shivika
last night
memories
Jhoot
majbori...
Pinky singh oberoi
dadi ki wish....
love in air
preparation
romance...
engagement...
mehendi....
Prep for Sangeet
Sangeet
Duriyan
haldi
Before wedding
New story
Shivika grand wedding
After Marriage Rituals
First Night
Cute Moments
Suspicious
Important Note!!!
Shivomru talk
Bhabhis
Maa
Party
Malika
I love You!
Truth
Mahi
Plan A
Plan B
Mr.Patel
The Whole Truth
Flashback continues
End of Ragani?
Angry Anika!
Honeymoon
Maldives
Nightmares
Exploring
Package
Beach fun
Romantic Date
Back home
Sisters
New Girl
Neha
Bond
Family ?
Revelations
Shock pe shock
Doctors Appointment
Good news
The trip
Ceremonies
The big day
Post wedding rituals
Pagpere ki rasam
Delivery
Epilogue

The 9 months

1.6K 98 8
Autorstwa cupcakes6621

So guys I hope you enjoyed it...
Plz do vote and comment...
will update next part soon...
here we go.....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After The boys came to Raizada house, the elders decided that they should stay for dinner. Everyone was at the dinning table eating and talking. After dinner everyone was in the hall talking. Arnav looks at Shivaay who nods his head before they turn back to everyone else.

Shivaay:"Guys.."(Everyone looked at Shivaay )

Arnav:"Humhe kuch kehena hai.(Turning to MaHa and Ruvya)"Shivaay and I have planned a 1 week honeymoon package for you guys"

Shivaay:"You guys would be leaving tomorrow. Rudra and Bhavya you both are going to Switzerland while Mahi and Neha you are going to Greece "

As Shivaay and Arnav delivered this news everyone smiled in happiness. Especial the newlywed brides who are excited to visit their favorite place. After few hours , everyone headed back home. Next day the newlywed couples left for their honeymoon.

4 months later....

Anika was now about 5 months pregnant. Shivaay and Anika were getting ready to go to the hospital to meet Khushi and Arnav and their baby. Khushi went into labor last night and had A cute baby girl. They along with other family members headed to the hospital.

Anika:(As they watched the baby in Khushi's arms)"Awww she is sooo cute and small"

Gauri:"Bhabhi kuch naam socha humhari gudiya ka?"

Arnav:(As he looks at Khushi and his baby girl with a smile )"Arshi... Arshi Singh Raizada."

One by one everyone picked up the baby and played with her. When Anika held the baby, Twar streamed her eyes due to her pregnancy hormones.

Shivaay:"Sweetheart why are you crying like a baby. You are gonna make Arshi cry"

Anika:"It not me. Pregnancy hormones "(Everyone laughed as Shivaay side hugged Anika)

Rudra:(As bhavya held the baby in her hands)"Iske hands kitne choto choto se hai"

Janvi:(Ruffling his hair)"Tere bhi itne hi chote the"(Everyone laughed as the baby yawned )

3 months later...

Anika was now in her 8 month. She along with everyone else was in the living room looking At gauri and Om who looked nervous and excited as they wanted to share a news. Rikara looked at each other as they went into flashback of this morning.

Around 4 in the morning when Gauri woke up due to feeling uneasy. She ran to the bathroom and threw up for the 10th time this week. Yesterday they went to the doctors who said she will do some test. The report was supposed to come today.

Om:(still sleeply)"Gauri...Jaan are you alright?"

Gauri:(As she sat on the bed exhausted )"what is happening with me? "

Om:(Pulling gauri in her embrace )"Kuch nahi jaan. Aaj doctor ka call aayega na. Tab sab pata chal gayega. Chalo abhi so jao"

Om helped Gauri sleep. Few hours later. Everyone had finished breakfast with the family and now were busy with their own work. Gauri come inside her room to see Om was on the phone.

Om:(shocked)"I...th..thank you doctor "(He cut the call and looked at Gauri )

Gauri:"Kya hua omkara ji? Sab normal toh hai na?"

Om:"Nahi kuch normal nahi hai"

Gauri:"Kya? Matlab muhje.."(She was cut off as Om picks her up and spins her around in happiness )"Om...Omkara ji. muhje chakar aa raha hai"

Om:"Oops(He places her on the floor and kisses her forehead )"I love you"

Gauri:"I love you too per hua kya hai"

Om:"Hum papa mummy pane wale hai"

Gauri:"Wh...me.."(Her eyes water as she touches her stomach )"Me...Omkara ji me...me pregnant hoon...me..hey devi maa thank you.."(They hug each other)

Flashback ends as Rikara break their eye lock and look at everyone.

Anika:"Chukti kuch bolegi kya hua"

Rudy:"Haan O bhoot banke karde ho bus "

Gauri:"Jiji aap mausi bane wali hai"

Anika:"me ma..Oh my god. Gauri Sachi"(Gauri nodded as she along with the other girls squealed in happiness and rushed to hug Gauri while it took few mins for the boys to understand what's happening )

Pinky:"Oh my mata jethani ji jappi pao ek aur khush khabari"

Mahi:"Aare wah Om congrats "

Shivaay:(Hugging Om)"Congratulation mere bhai"

Rudy:"me 3 bacho ka chachu banonga wow"

15 days leap....

Everyone was really happy with the news of Gauri being pregnant. Even the Raizada came the next day to congratulate the couple. Today both Raizadas and Oberoi gathered up in Oberoi Mansion to celebrate the 4 month Birthday of baby Arshi.

Anika:(Who sat next to Shivaay playing with Arshi who was in Shivaay's lap)"Oh hi..baby..hi..ale ale ale."

Khushi:"Ani tumhari due date kab ki hai"

Anika:"4 din baad bhabhi. Muhjse to wait nahi ho raha. Kab yeh dono munchkins bara aayenge. Waise bhi pichale 5 din se kitna active hai"

Khushi:"Woh toh common hai"

Kartik:"Aare Princess aapne chachu ke pass aao"(He said taking Arshi in his arms whil Arshi giggles )

Shivaay:"Kartik ka accha bond ban gaya hai Arshi ke saath"

Naira:"Aapko ghar pe dekhna chahiye jiju. Ghar pe toh jab bhi janab free hote hai Arshi ke pass hi rehete hain"

Arnav:"Chalo cake cut kare"(Everyone nodded)

Arnav took Arshi in his arms from Kartik as Shivaay helped Anika walk near the cake. Arnav and Khushi blows the candle as they hold Arshi hands and slowly cut the cake. After cutting the cake. Arnav and Khushi fed each other as they couldn't actually feed Arshi.

Rudy:"Photo time. Chalo chalo everyone come into frame"(They all clicked a lot photos )

Bhavya:"Rudy camera set karo 10 second ka and you also join. Also capture multiple shot.

Rudy:"Okay"(Rudy changed the settings and as he clicked the button, he run and stood next to Bhavya while the phone started the 10 second count down)"okay everyone smile"

The camera clicked 10 photo which Rudy showed everyone. As he went to Anika and Shivaay who stood near the sofa talking to Arnav and playing with Arshi.

Rudra:"Bhabhi aapko dekhna hai"

Anika:"haan"(He showed Anika few pictures of them but Anika started making a weird face)

Rudy:"bhabhi aap ese faces kyun bana rahi ho pictures toh acchi "

Anika:"rudy..me..ahhhh"(Rudy held Anika as she bend holding her stomach. Hearing Anika's scream everyone rushed to her. Shivaay held Anika )

Shivaay:"jaan"

Anika:"Shivaay...pa..paaani.. ahhh"

Shivaay:(Panicking )"pani pani chahiye wait"

Anika:(yelling )"Nahi Shivaay mera water ...water broke ho gaya hospital "

Khushi:"Shivaay jaldi karo Anika labor me hai"

Shivaay:"labor..oh..i"

Anika:"Shivaayyyyy"

Shivaay:"han han" (she picks up Anika in his arms )"Mahi car nikalo aur bhavya mere room me ek baby bag hai usko"

Bhavya:"Don't worry bhaiya me leti hoon"

Gauri:"me aapke saath chalo bhaiya"

Neha:"Nahi didi aap ruku me jati hoon aap pregnant ho kaise sambhal paogi"

Om:"Haan Shivaay tu nikal hum aate hai peeche"(Everyone rushed to the car. Shivaay settled Anika in the back while she cried in pain MaHa sat in the front as they drove to the hospital )

Anika:"Shivaay..bah..bahut dard ho raha hai"

Shivaay:(Tears slightly forming in his eyes seeing her in pain)"I.. I know baby...bus 10 min aur...You breath with me..In..out..we are almost there."
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Delivery of the babies and Shivika' s angles come into this world."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

291K 13K 39
This Story is Related to Shivika leading life away from Family based on ISHQBAAAZ and Will OmRu manage to bring back them to Oberoi Mansion ? Ran...
90.4K 8.6K 18
*COMPLETED*☑ A Rom-Com. 🤗 An Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated, @GraphicAssemblers❤️ Have you ever thought what will happen if Shivaay Singh O...
37.3K 3.2K 37
this is any new ff on shivika with new story ..😗😗 I am writing first time hope it is nice... It is a fresh story revolving around shivaay and anni...
72.9K 8.4K 40
After a traumatic experience that manages to completely throw Anika's life off the axis, Shivaay Singh Oberoi is, somehow, the anchor to her sanity...