โœต โฆ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–— ๐•ท๐–”๐–“๐–Œ...

By IrisJohnes

Y/n L/n, Gouenji Shuuya's girlfriend went through an accident to save Yuuka. After Disappearing from everyon... More

1_ โ– Accident โ–
2_ โ– a new chapter โ–
3_ โฆ... well after you of course โฆ
4_ โœค you're here now โœค
5_ โœคโœค brothers and sisters โœคโœค
6_ ๊ง meeting again ๊ง‚
โ™ก pictures โ™ก
7_ โ– you broke Gouenji. โ–
8_ โ– I need to let go....โ–
9_ โ– who are you? โ–
11- โ– loneliness โ–
300 READS !!!
12 -โ– Hacker and kidnap โ–
13- โ– Unexpected โ–
14 -โ– my fault...โ–
15 -โ–six years ago โ–
16 -โ– get you back...โ–
A/N A change
17- โ– welcome backโ–
18 -โ– Shuuta โ–
โœค Epilogue 1 โœค
โœค Epilogue 2 โœค
โœคThe end of the book / thank youโœค

10 - โ– truth โ–

713 33 0
By IrisJohnes

Third person pov:

Walking with determined steps pass through the other travelers in the airport, Y/n answered her phone again without checking the caller id.

"Hello" said the woman pulling her small suitcase behind her and grabbing the phone with the other hand " Y/n where are you!! You're not supposed to get out of the hospital yet and Lia is freaking out here! Where are you now?!" Said the caller which she immediately recognized as Endou .

Giving her ticket to the man by the plane gate without a word waiting for him to clear the way for her, she took off her sun glasses and put them on her F/C jacket.

" You're free to get in ma'am, have a safe trip" Said the man allowing Y/n to get inside the plane and take her suitcase inside with her .

As soon as she sat down in her seat Endou yelled this time" answer me Y/n and did I heard someone saying 'have a safe trip? Are you leaving somewhere? Answered me god damnit Y/n " .

"I'm at the airport now heading to Switzerland" she said looking outside the window " what? Why ? " Said Endou with confusion " I need answers" she replied " I need to ask my mother about Gouenji Shuuya, she told me about everyone else that I knew before I lost my memories except for him and I need to know why" she continued.

"Your mother told you nothing about Gouenji?! Why ? His family and yours are friends and he was your boyfriend!" yelled Endou through the phone again clearly surprised and somehow mad .

" My boyfriend... so the dream was ... true? " you mumbled quietly for him not to hear you " did you say something? " Asked Endou " no nothing... Anyways I need you to take care of Lia for me till I come back, I talked with fuyuka to keep an eye on Lisa . Tell Lia I'm leaving because something came out about my old job in Switzerland and she'll buy it... Please Mamoru-kun take care of them both till I come back" you begged your childhood friend, it's true that you're determined but that doesn't mean you're not worried about your daughters.

" Of course I will, she'll be staying with us till you come back and Y/n... I have something to tell you about Gouenji when you come back so take care ok." You smiled and answer" thanks Mamoru-kun I will... tell Lia I'm sorry for leaving without telling her " .

"I will, goodbye" said Endou before ending the call, " ladies and gentlemen the plane with took off in two minutes please make sure to put on your seatbelts, we will arrive at our destination in about six hours." You followed the instructions and closed your eyes. Your mother has a lot of explanation to do when you get there.

Time skip till infront of your parents house after the trip:

Your pov:

I put my suitcase at the door entrance to ring the doorbell, that flight was long and I'm dying from tiredness here " coming" I heard the voice of my mother getting closer to the door .

Soon enough the door opened reviling my mother in her kitchen apron " oh dear why are you here at this time? Where is Emilia? " My mother said shocked " can I come in first" I said in a cold voice " O-OH of course come in dear " she opened the door wildly so that I can come inside, the warmness and the smell of her favorite tea entered my nose as soon as I stepped inside. It managed to crack a small smile at my face, I'm not gonna lie I'm totally mad at her right now but I can't let it out before I know the reason behind what she did.

"Is father home?" I asked taking off my shoes and putting my suitcase aside " No he left for a fishing trip with some of the neighbors, he won't be here till tomorrow afternoon" my mom said worried from my unusual cold attitude . Usually I'd jump at her hugging and laughing with her even after I come back from a normal day at work but today, I've been away in another country for weeks and I'm acting... distant .

"I'll go get us some tea "she said heading to the kitchen but I stopped her "no need to, I'm here to ask you something and I need to go back as fast as possible, I didn't tell Lia I'm coming she must be worried sick.. I'm not planning to stay for a long time".

Third person pov:

"I see, what is this important thing you want to ask me about dear" said you mother taking a seat opposite of you, she knows exactly what are you here for and she's ready to spell the beans.

"Gouenji Shuuya"you simply said , your mother nodded and guested you to stay there until she brings something from her room so you waited as she said. Minutes later she came back with a white box, you recognize the box because there she kept all of your friends pictures she showed you when she used to tell you about them .
"Come with me" she walked ahead of you to the garden behind the house, your favorite place from all this house.

You both seat next to each other under the small tree where she used to tell you stories about your past .. the past you forgot. "first of all you need to know why I kept his name and you memories together hidden" you didn't say anything, instead you waited for the answer "it was your father's decision" your eyes widened, of course it was your father. He always wanted you away from japan and the people there saying they only caused you "pain and sadness" according to him.

"I suppose you know why he did that" your mom said and you nodded "don't hold any angry feelings towards him ... You know he wants nothing but good for you but he has his own ways, I didn't want to do that and we argued a lot about it so eventually we agreed to tell you about everyone except for the Gouenji family" she continued " Shuuya's mother was my best friend before she passed away. Shuuya-kun was your childhood best friend and later your boyfriend, he loved you a lot and so did you. Being the amazing succor player he was you always admired him and cheered for him every single game he had until his little sister Yuuka had an accident and got in a coma . He stopped playing soccer and blamed himself for what happened to her, you on the other hand, your father forced you to study harder until you both lost contact with each other. A year or less after we moved to inazuma town and you started a new school there where you met him again and he come back to play soccer again, months after that Yuuka woke up and so did you confessed your feelings to Shuuya and he told you he feels the same towards you and so you two started dating. God you were so happy and a blushing mess every time he kisses you or hug you.... Oh young love" you mother's eyes sparkled in a dreamy way making you blush.

"It was all perfect until that day came" her expression changed to gloomy in one second "that day when Yuuka was about to get hit by a truck.... We told you you lost your memories after a truck hit you" you nodded "well it wasn't the whole truth, that day you were shopping with two of your friends Haruna and Aki when you saw Yuuka in the middle of the road close to get hit by the truck, you pushed her off the way and took the hit instead of her... You saved her life" you mother looked at your surprised face than to he box in her hands, she took out some pictures of you and the same blonde boy playing soccer or holding hands with the two of you blushing.

A few more pictures of you with some women she told you she's Shuuya 's mother and the little girl in the other picture was Yuuka, tears started to fall down on you cheeks to the pictures in your hands. " Where are they? Where is Shuuya" you asked your mom " I believe they still in the same house they used to live in but I'm not sure, we cut ties with all the people we know in japan according to your father's decision" she answered you " you know, you never actually called him Shuuya , you've been calling him Shuuta all the time.. a nickname you have him and he used to call you N/N " .

Your eyes widened, that  nickname was familiar,is the same that stranger introduced himself with when you come to the hospital with Lia for the check up, you didn't forget about that incident since it triggered some feelings in you. You thought he was mistaken or messing with you but it was him ... he came to look for you and you pushed him away.

"He came... " You said but your mother smiled, she know what you meant. " I'll go get your room ready" she got up and entered the house leaving with the pictures and your mixed thoughts " that man ... Ishido shuuji called me N/N " you said to yourself . Did he know you ? Is he someone close to Shuuta or is he... Himself?. No It can't be , he's someone who loves soccer he can't do something that hurts the thing he loves...can he ? You'll know everything once you ask Ishido Shuuji after you come back. Right now you need to take a rest and tomorrow you'll head back to japan, so many questions and unclear memories are floating inside your brain. Maybe you'll see him again in your dream.

. ꧁☆𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗☆꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 216 20
๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐„ A love story, "Do it Y/n, do it for me." Y/n finds herself in an awkward encounter with a wondering man who has taken a liking...
21.6K 771 20
Kira Hiroto X Oc. I'm sorry, I'm bad at description so please read if you guys want to know more. Thank you.
944 41 14
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐’๐„๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐”๐-๐’๐€๐Š๐”๐‘๐€ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
10.6K 678 37
Following the grand Football Frontier events of the previous year, misfortune befell upon Suzuki Sumire, as she suffered from a grievous injury, whil...