𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑲𝒀 {𝑫.𝑴}

nicxoleeee

"Come on Rose!" her friends called her back. Rose took one last look at her headmaster, but to her surprise... Еще

ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥.
𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌

𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

23.6K 760 1.3K
nicxoleeee

[JUST because wattpad deleted teachers pet, there's a mature content in this chapter.]

"Can I- Come in?"

Rose felt like she was on fire.

This kiss was slowly turning her body against her, wanting more. She wanted more and she had never felt anything like this.

Louis didn't make this feeling in her stomach appear, and Flynn definitely didn't do that. But this feeling went away, and it was in the pit of her stomach. When Mr. Malfoys hands slid to her waist she slightly flinched but for some odd reason she liked the way his hands felt. They were icy cold and they took away the feeling that Flynn gave her.

He was taking her pain away by one kiss.

So she leaned in further, and slid her tongue inside of his mouth. She pressed her palms to his chest, and spread them out feeling the warmth of his body heat underneath his clothing material.

Rose was now on her tippy toes, trying to get as much out of this kiss as possible. He slowly pulled her body closer and she liked this; she felt like he was removing Flynn's touch off of her body physically.

When Mr. Malfoy pulled away slowly, and inhaled deeply he looked into her eyes.

"Why'd you stop?" She eagerly asked, and although she removed her palms from his chest his hands never left her waist, securing her in his grip.

"Because I'm about to have a class, Rose." He whispered gently, his breathe fanning in her face. "And I don't want to hurt you."

You weren't. She wanted to say. You were making the burning itch go away.

"Oh," she whispered softly.

She leaned out of his grasp, and as soon as his hands fell from her waist she felt the same burning sensation. She felt Flynn's touch. She didn't want to feel it anymore, but suddenly he was clasping his hands around her waist again making her release a breathe.

"Let me heal you, Rose. You shouldn't do this to your body." He whispered again, and connected their lips for the second time, and surprisingly she wrapped her arms around his neck, not caring that she had scratched herself; he was healing her mentally with one kiss and she didn't think it was possible.

He raised up his wand, his lips still attached to hers, and he pulled away for a split second to mumble a healing spell, and she could feel her own skin and tissue colliding back together. He was sliding his tongue on the bottom of her lips to ask for permission and she happy obliged, trying to distract herself from the slightly stinging pain of her healing process.

When he pulled away, he looked down and saw that all the marks she had made were gone, and he briefly smiled-but it was so faint that Rose couldn't see it.

"I should go," she mumbled, leaning away and the cold floor touching her feet due to only having thigh high socks on.

"Rose," he called back.

"Yes?"

"I won't ever hurt you."

-

Rose was sat on her bed, reading a book when she started to hear shouting. It wasn't just any shouting either, it was a lot of crashing things and noises.

She slammed her book shut and huffed, pulling on some shorts real quick. She was trying to read peacefully in a big white T-shirt but she couldn't focus on her book when there was a bunch of shouting.

She still had her thigh high socks on, and she also had a blunt in her hand too. She wasn't going to stop smoking. So she put her blunt out, and crawled out of bed opening her door. The shouting got louder and she could guess that it was coming from Mr. Malfoys room.

Another crash hit the wall and Rose flinched harder than ever.

"You chose to cheat on me!" She heard him shout, and the anger that was in his voice made her want to calm him down. "I gave you everything."

"It was just a mistake Dra-."

"A mistake? How many times did you make a mistake Astoria?" He asked her, and Rose just stood out in hallway. She knew it was wrong to eavadrop but she did it anyways.

"It doesn't matter-."

Another vibration happened to the wall followed by a loud thump!, and she took that as a gesture that he was throwing things. She backed up to the wall, and when it flew open, she let a gasp emit her throat.

Astoria was shoved out of the room, and when she connected her eyes with Roses, anger flared in Astorias face. "You did this!" She shrieked, and Rose was immediately running back into her dorm, because she didn't know what Astoria wanted to do with her.

Rose shut the door with a hard thud, and scrambled back to her bed laying down and hoping that she wouldn't enter her dorm and try something else. What's worse is that she's still a teacher a here, and she has to go to divination class.

Rose pulled out her book, and layed back down on her stomach, with her lower legs slightly kicking in the air. She started to read the words, and a few minutes had passed.

Rose felt weird though. Ever since her kiss earlier today, she felt this throbbing in between her legs. She couldn't deny that when she looks at him she feels it every time.

I think I'm horny.

She had never been horny before. After what Flynn did her she stayed away from every boy, telling them to fuck off because she didn't want any interaction with a boy except Louis and August. So for this feeling to be in between her legs deep in her core, she wanted it to be fixed.

There was a knock at her door, and she mumbled a come in, not even bothering to look back. She figured it was one of her friends, so she didn't give it much thought that she was only wearing short shorts and a white T-shirt with high socks on. She also didn't have a bra on.

When the door opened, she released a breathe while she turned around. Mr. Malfoy stood in the doorway, his hand slipping off the handle staring at her. She had her hair down, and she didn't have any makeup on so she was all natural.

There it was again.

The throb in between her legs, would not go away. She wondered if she could touch herself and it would go away, but she had never done anything like that either. In conclusion,

She was raped, not having any experience with anything.

"Rose," Mr. Malfoy breathed. "Can I- Come in?"

She sat up straight, and when she did her thighs rubbed together. And it made her lips part, her plump lips forming in an o shape at the friction it created between her legs. She quickly closed her mouth, and merely nodded at him while he was walked in and closed the door.

She was shifting to lean against her head board but as he drew closer the throb grew harder. She rubbed her legs together again and when she did he squinted his eyebrows at her. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, and then opened again to see he had moved a lot closer than she expected.

She looked up at him, and she patted the bed motioning for him to sit down. He took the seat and sighed. "You heard all of that?"

"No, I only heard the things when I stepped out of my dorm." She replied at him. But her voice came out very shaky, and she was shifting her legs again, rubbing them together harder and she internally cursed herself for letting out a shaky breathe.

Her eyes connected to his, and when he moved up the bed a little more she almost flinched at his action but didn't. "Rose," he breathed. "Can I-."

"Touch me." She blurted. It surprised her herself, but she couldn't go any longer without having some type of release down there.

His mouth fell open, and when she moved towards him on the bed, he nearly choked up a gasp. She was now moving to straddle his waist and when she succeeded she set her hands on his shoulders.

"Please I- I don't know how else to get it to go away," she mumbled while he looked into her eyes. He could see the pleaded consent inside of them-she wanted him to touch her.

He was situating himself, gripping onto her waist slightly. "Get what to go away?" He asked and he was breathing into her face.

She felt something harden, and now she was growing impatient. She slid her hips up, rubbing on her throbbing head through the thin material of her shorts and when she did that she let was close to letting out a whine. "The- The throbbing." She answered shakily.

"Rose, if I touch you, and you tell me to stop I will." He stated, and she felt the same feeling in her heart again that she felt when they had kissed. She nodded and in an instant he was scooping her up in his arms and laying her down on her back.

He was sliding his hands up her thighs, slowly and deadly. "Are you sure about this," he demanded and when she let out a nod as a reply he gripped her thighs tighter. "Words, Rose."

"Yes-." She breathed out and as soon as she did he was sliding her shorts down and her underwear at the same time. She couldn't lie to herself-she felt really insecure with his face directly down there but she wanted him down there.

And she was glad that he wasn't going to fuck her.

He put his hands underneath her thick thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. When his thumb connected to her clit, she let out a moan and gripped the sheets in her small little palm. She had never felt like this before, and he was making her feel everything that she needed.

"Draco," he mumbled. "Call me Draco."

She didn't hesitate to moan his name when he dipped a finger inside of her aching core. It felt so good to her body, and she almost wanted to cry at how good it felt. This was exactly what she had wanted- and he did it with consent.

His mouth connected to her clit, sucking harshly on the sensitive bud making her squirm in her own bed, a tight feeling appearing in the pit of her stomach. "Fuck Draco-." She was moaning his name over and over and it sounded like music to his ears.

He slipped another finger inside of her, and she let out a pleasurable moan. "So fucking tight." He pounded his fingers into her while sucking on her clit driving her insane.

He hooked his fingers inside of her, her own lubricant making it easy for him to pound into her cunt, and she was clenching her face with pleasure while she she gripped the sheets harder than ever. Her legs were starting to tremble, and her breathe was unsteady. Draco spread one of his hands on her thigh to keep her steady, and when he sucked harshly again she was crying out with how good he was pleasing her.

She didn't know if she about to orgasm, but she could feel something about to release. Her muscles tensed, and she held her breathe while letting out a shattered moan, her core clenching on his thick fingers and she saw stars.

He pulled his fingers out, making her feel empty. He slid his tongue inside of her, making her let out a whimper and when he was leaning back up his lips glistened with her release. She tried to stop her legs from shaking but she couldn't and when she pulled herself up, she slid her shirt over her area.

"Are you okay? Or do you want me to go?" He asked her.

She looked up at him to see he was licking his lips and she could feel the blush rising on her cheeks. She shook her head no, but then said "It's probably best if you go, I should shower."

He nodded, understandingly and when he was walking towards her this time she didn't flinch. He grabbed her chin softly, and leaned down to plant a soft kiss on her lips. She immediately kissed him back, and when she was about to slip her tongue inside his mouth he pulled away, stared down at her and chuckled.

"Don't get to carried away, Cullens." He teased, now leaning away and walking towards the door. He reached for the door handle, and opened it looking back one last time.

He saw the big smile on her face, and the pink rose cheeks that were on her face. He chuckled to himself, and left Rose in her dorm by herself.

He made her feel like she had a choice in her sex life.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

67 6 21
The stars finally align for the young Olivia Kelly. After a rough 5 years at Hogwarts the young witch finally begins to gain popularity and friends...
607K 19.8K 67
"Do I really have to transfer?" I whine. "All of my friends are at Beauxbatons." My father lets out a heavy sigh. "Unfortunately this is the...
19.9K 658 34
❝How can one person be so insufferable," Draco whispered as the wand against her jaw clanked to the ground and his thumb slowly traced the outline of...
Slytherin Princess D

Фанфик

434K 8.4K 47
Katherine Harvey, 5th year. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "Oh, what have I done to have the Slytherin prince looking for me?" "Someone...