How To Save A Life - Grey's A...

Von wheredidthegoodgo

HEY GUYS !! if ur reading this it means u stumbled across my story/account ! as much as i am proud of this st... Mehr

A big day
New beginnings
An accident
Finding the lost
Love, Lies and Deceit
Does she still remember
Driving down recovery road
Hoping you're someone I used to know
But you're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
I can't tell you what I'll write, they're words without the paper
A/N
Somebody said you got a new friend
I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me
I did my best, it wasn't much, I couldn't feel so I tried to touch
All my troubles on a burning pile, all lit up and I start to smile
We were love drunk waiting on a miracle
Never got the chance to say a last goodbye, I gotta move on but it hurts to try
What I would do to take away this fear of being loved, an allegiance to the pain
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you...
A/N
Just like the day that I met you, the day I thought forever
I bet you even tell her how you love her
Twisted reality hopeless insanity, I told you I was okay but I was lying
You'll be the prince and i'll be the princess its a love story baby just say yes
I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love
Hold on I still need you
Breathe
Somewhere between unsure and a hundred
How to save a life
Heartbeat make me feel young again
Take a sad song and make it better
I moved on for the better, you moved on to whoever
Got a pretty face, a pretty boyfriend too
The things I did, just so I could call you mine
Guess you didn't cheat, but you're still a traitor
Good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me
Character descriptions
I said, excuse me you're a hell of a guy
Why you still talking 'bout me like we together?
I'll always remember us this way
The less I know, the better
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Hello? It's me

So alone in love like the world had disappeared

275 5 10
Von wheredidthegoodgo

A/N:

Hey guys, before I start this update I just have a question. How did you guys find this story? Was it through search, or through tags, or did a friend recommend it? Comment how you found my story! I'm just curious xx. anyway don't forget to vote, comment and share this story!! Enjoy this update!! Happy reading lovelies x

Lexie's POV

I've only been in my room for probably 5 minutes and already Meredith, Derek, Alex, Jo and Bailey have visited, with Mer and Derek staying. I need Mer for emotional support. I mean, I know I have Mark but if he gets to have Derek for emotional support, then I get to have someone too. And plus, Mer has already done this twice. Actually, only once, Bailey was a c-section but whatever, one is better than none. 

''Wow, Lexie I can't believe the day is finally here!  You're having the baby!'' Meredith said with a giggle. 

''Yeah, I know right. I think it just hit me that our lives are changing forever.'' I answered as I grabbed Marks hand as he sat on the chair next to my bed.

''So do you have any names yet?'' Derek asked. Mark and I looked at each other and then turned to look back at Meredith and Derek.

''Yeah we do.'' Mark said 

''We're tossing up between two but we'll decide when we see him.'' I finished just as Arizona walked into the room. 

''Hey how's everything going, anymore contractions?''

''Yeah, they've been smaller though, not too bad yet.''

''Well that's normal. Sometimes once the water breaks contractions can ease for about 30 minutes, so expect them to get worse very soon.''

I inhaled deeply because just as Arizona said they were going to get worse, they did. I just got a massive contraction, way worse than all. my other ones. ''Oh no, here's one now.'' I said in a very breathy voice as I was in a lot of pain. ''Okay, and it's done.''

''Okay so now I need you to time how long it is until your next one. I also need to check your dilation.''

''Okay, Mark can you start a timer please?''

''Yeah sure honey.'' He replied as he opened his phone and turned the stopwatch on. 

Arizona checked my dilation and said I was already 4cm and that, depending on how far apart my contractions are, I could be 6-7 cm within the hour. I'm actually so excited now. I was nervous before but now I'm so excited. I really want some alone time with Mark before the baby comes considering we probably won't get much after the baby is born. 

''Meredith, Derek.. would you mind giving me and Mark some alone time? I'll page you when I'm 8cm dilated alright?''

''Yeah of course. See you soon!'' Meredith answered and they both walked out the door. Mark and I were finally alone. 

''Come here, sit in the bed with me.'' I said as I patted the bed signalling him to come and sit. He got up out of the chair and cuddled up next to me. Just as he sat down I had another contraction.

''Oh my god I'm having another one.  How many minutes was it?''

''5 minutes and 23 seconds. I'll write it down.''

''Look at us. We're married and we're about to have a baby. I never would have thought we'd be here 10 years ago. But here we are.''

''I know, and I'm so proud of us for doing it. We've been through so much, heck we've even almost died a few times.''

''The shooting, the plane crash, god the plane crash still gives me nightmares. I don't think I'll ever be able to go on a plane again without being terrified.''

''Look I'm not gonna lie, I actually thought you were gonna die out there, stuck under that plane. But then, the adrenaline hit me. Seeing you stuck under that plane, scared and dying, I found this super-human strength and lifted it off of you. I didn't actually think things like that happened in real life. You know, we always hear stories about people lifting cars and stuff after a rush of adrenaline but I never truly believed it until that moment when it happened to me.''

''Ahhhh, I'm having a contraction, write the time down.'' This one lasted a little longer but we  just sat there, and I squeezed his hand so tight I'm surprised his fingers didn't fall off. And then it finished. ''Being stuck under that plane was the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. I had never been more petrified in my life. The shooting comes a close second though. I remember we were on the main surgical floor near the nurses station just chatting  and making small talk until we heard a gunshot and I remember watching a person behind you fall to the ground. You basically tackled me to the ground trying to get me to safety, and we weren't even together at the time, actually I think I was with Alex, and you still protected me.''

''That's because I was madly in love with you and I would never let anything bad happen to you, no matter what.''

''I love you so much Mark, and I'm so excited to finally meet our son.''

''I love you too, and I can't wait to meet him either.'' Mark said as he kissed me on the lips.

''Speaking of son, I'm having another contraction.'' I said as I pulled away from the kiss

''Okay that one was 3 minutes apart, I'm paging Robbins.''

''Okay.'' I answered. Very soon, I look out the window and see Arizona heading towards the room.

''Okay I'm here, let me check your dilation.'' Arizona said as she walked through the door. ''Woah, you're 8cm. You're almost ready, shouldn't be much longer.'' she said.

''Mark can you page Meredith and Derek now?  Tell them the baby is coming soon.'' I told Mark.

''Yep, they're on their way.''

''Thanks.''

*30 minutes later, Lexie's contractions are very close together and she is now 10cm dilated.*

''Yep you're 10cm, it's time to start pushing Lexie.''

''Ahhhhhh, ughhhhh.'' I squeeze Marks hand so tight he might lose a few fingers. Mark is rubbing my back which is honestly annoying me more than helping me.

''Mark stop rubbing ahhh my back, hold my other ughhhh hand.'' I said between pushes. This baby is coming right now.

''Okay you're doing great Lexie, keep on pushing, the baby's crowning. That's it''

''Ahhhh ughhhh.''

''C'mon you can do it.'' Mark encourages as he is sitting behind me with both hands  on either side holding mine. 

''Just a few more pushes Lexie, you can do this. Okay 1,2,3 push.....1,2,3, push'' Arizona encourages. 

''Ahhhh ughhh''

''One more, c'mon you can do it, just one more push.'' Arizona said

''You can do it baby, just one more push.'' Mark said.

''Shut up Mark, it hurts! AHHHH'' And then we heard cries. 

The baby was out. Arizona gently lifted him and immediately put him into my arms. I have never felt a love this strong before in my entire life. I love Mark, but this is pure adoration. I look up at Mark  and we lock eyes for a moment and if eyes could speak, they would be saying 'I love you'.  

''Oh my god, he's beautiful.'' I said between tears

''He's perfect.'' Mark said as we both looked at each other. I kissed him on the lips and then I looked back down at our beautiful baby.

''I'm so proud of you Lex, you're amazing, I love  you.'' Mark whispered into my ear.

''I love you too.''

''What are we naming him?'' He asked.

''Louis'' We said  in unison. (pronounced Lou-ie not Lew-is)

Meredith and Derek stood in the corner of the room watching and taking pictures, capturing the most beautiful, precious moments of Mark and Lexies lives. 

A/N:

Hey guys, so THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.5K READS!!! I honestly never thought I would ever get this many. Please comment and vote on all my chapters and leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments. So the baby is finally born and his name is Louis. Hope you enjoyed! Happy reading my lovelies xxx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

45K 762 31
Before she was Jo Wilson, she had a whole other life. After escaping an abusive relationship, she's made a beautiful life with Alex. They've been hap...
1.9M 66.9K 94
⇢ "Oh, my God. You're a virgin." "Don't-!" "I just had the best sex of my life with a virgin." ⇢ "...We're just a thing that's happening right now...
23.1K 540 109
A complicated relationship between MER and DER .......read a find out what happen in their life..... This story is a emotional rollarcoaster. FYI thi...
89.7K 1.3K 17
The plane crash happened, But everyone survived. Mark is making a plan to propose to his girlfriend, Lexie Grey. They're in a good spot after everyt...