Imagine to believe || Fillie

By strangerodds

(fillie au) In which Finn find's out about the deep secrets behind all his abilities, and why it's there in t... More

Chapter 1: Changes
Chapter 2: Back
Chapter 3: Cat
Chapter 4: Trailer buddy
Chapter 5: New information
Chapter 6: Dream
Chapter 7: Baking
Chapter 8: Alpha
Chapter 9: Sleepover
Chapter 10: Blurry flashbacks
Chapter 11: Silhouette
Chapter 12: Sick
Chapter 13: Delmi
Chapter 14: Spirit
Chapter 15: Help
Chapter 16: Believe
Chapter 17: Invitation
Chapter 18: Confession
Chapter 20: England
Chapter 21: Cookies
Chapter 22: Golden
Chapter 23: Show me
Chapter 24: Family
Chapter 25: A promise you can't keep
Chapter 26: Determination

Chapter 19: Time

47 5 22
By strangerodds

(Please I really advice you re-read the last chapter if you continue reading this.)

Finn's pov:

Three weeks. Three weeks. Three weeks.

Those days rang through my head while I paced around my penthouse, running my fingers through my curls trying to ease the headache starting to come, that I do out of habit.

'How can I say goodbye to anyone for three weeks?!', I let out a frustrated sigh, remembering the events not so long ago earlier.
_________________

He let out a deep sigh as if he knew this was coming, "Two weeks," He suddenly piped in.

I looked at him in confusion, "I'll give you two weeks to say goodbye to whoever you want to." He explained.

My mouth felt dry at the word 'goodbye', "But how am I supposed to do that?!"

"And you can't just tell me what to do! I-I could harm you if I want to!" I spoke loudly trying to intimidate him but also hesitantly.

He raised his brow, clearly nonplussed by my statement, "Will you though?" He asked, he got me there, cause even if he have bad intentions I know I wouldn't even dare use my powers to harm a being.

Not even a fly, I couldn't do it. It's like I'm just using advantage of my abilities.

He noticed my silence, then began to speak again, "So it's settled, you're going back to Earth and do what you want to do for two weeks then Gergahi will come pick you up after those days." He sternly stated.

I felt a tear building up in my eyes as I tried to blink them away looking the other was for Jeloma to not see my sorrow.

But of course he noticed when I involuntarily sniffed. He let out a sigh of defeat, "C'mon kid, Don't try to use your sadness against me. But since like you really need more time... maybe we can extend it for one more week."

It's not enough but I'll take it, it's better than fourteen days. I used the colar of my shirt to wipe the tear that rolled down my cheek.

'I hate how vulnerable I am, I just want to be strong... Why can't I do that?', I turned back around again with a stoic expression trying to cover up my sudden tears that threatened to spill just moments ago.

"I'll take it." I agreed.

"But... You should never mention this to anyone." He interjected.

"Why?"

"Tell me Finn, do you want them to worry about you? do you want them to suffer knowing you'll just be gone in a span of three weeks?" He questioned.

"No..." I replied silently.

Then at that, Jeloma told Gergahi to bring me back. I honestly have no idea why I can't do it again like last time, but I was just happy to be back to the place where I grew up to get use to that I will soon leave for an unexpected reason.
__________________

I finally stopped pacing around and made my way to the balcony, sliding the glass door open and to be met by the comforting cold air of the night.

The full moon shining brighter than usual. I leaned on the railings with my elbow resting above it, inhaling the air to calm down my nerves a bit.

I'll start tomorrow... But now that I think about it. I can't just be all lovey dovey with them when in three weeks I'll just be gone in a snap of the finger.
I can't do that to Millie... Millie.

But then again it would be more painful parting, to the people I care for without a memorable time spent with them. Especially Millie. I would do whatever I can to spend time with her when I still can.

'I'll just call her tonight, only if she's awake though. Hopefully...' At that thought, I separated from the railing and entered the penthouse again, sliding shut the glass door.

Taking out my phone from my jean pocket, I turned it on, the light of the device hitting my face harshly considering my surroundings is literally so dark and only a lamp that's beside the front door is lit up.

I debated if I should really press Millie's contact number after I just practically rejected her confession. But I know I'll regret it later if I don't do it now.

So I pressed her contact number as it begone to ring while I nervously ran my fingers through my curls. Then on the third ring she answered.

"Hello?" She spoke.

"Um... Uh... H-Hi Mill." I stuttered out, 'C'mon Finn! Don't fucking stutter.' I mentally yelled at myself.

"Oh hi Finn!" She energetically responded, 'Guess she didn't know I was the one calling. I'm glad she doesn't seem awkward after last night.'

"Hello Mills!" I spoke now with the same energetic energy she gave, almost forgetting the lack of time I have with her. Almost.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Just wanted to know how you're doing, and wishing you a good night." I started with the simple questions.

I heard her sigh on the other line sounding really frustrated, that made me furrow my eyebrows in concern, "Did something horrible happened Mills?" I asked.

"It's nothing, it's not so bad... Paige is just leaving tomorrow for college in California, and I'm kinda bummed out about it... Not bummed out about her getting in college though, just kinda sad that I couldn't be there to say goodbye to her and I really want to." She spoke.

I stayed silent for awhile, not knowing what to say cause I've never been in this situation before considering Nick's campus is just a few blocks away from home and so we meet everytime he gets home on weekends or holidays.

Then a lightbulb lit up in my head, "Are you busy this week?" I asked.

"Not so, Just need to film some scenes. Why?"

"Then get packed Millie, Let's go to England before Paige leaves." I spoke already standing up, using my mind to open the closet and floated out my black duffel bag I use for travelling, landing it on the side of my bed.

"Wait what?!" She asked clearly confused.

"I said. Get. Packing. We're. Going. To. England. Before. Paige. Leaves." I said emphasising every word.

"Now?!" She exclaimed.

"Yes now. Now I'm gonna hang up, I better find you fully packed when I get there. I'm gonna book a flight after this." I informed while still using telekinesis to take out a bunch of clothes and underwear and stuffing them inside the bag.

"Now?-" I already hanged up before she can even finish her sentence. I stood up, entering the bathroom and taking all the necessary things I need then walked out again putting those things I took and placing them at one of the pockets the bag have, zipping it close.

"That wasn't so hard," I mumbled to myself. Sitting at the edge of my bed, opening my phone then searching for a plane to book.

"Now for calls." I mumbled to myself again, scrolling down my contacts.
______________________________________

Millie's pov:

After Finn hanged up I am left completely stunned. I got through Finn's words again from the phone, then I suddenly jolted up from the bed throwing my phone on the mattress, abruptly opening my walk-in closet then rolling my travel bag out pass the door.

I rumaged around for what clothes to bring and things I need. I don't even know when he'll get here.

Entering my bathroom I literally just scooped up everything on the counter and throwing them on my make-up bag.

I changed into an outfit that would be really decent for a plane ride. I stopped pacing, then looked around my room trying to remember if I forgot something.

Then I saw my bag wide open with my make-up bag on some clothes I brought. I walked over it, crouching down then zipping it shut close.

I let out a sigh of relief, 'That must've been a record.'

I certainly didn't expect Finn to do that. I just thought he would talk to me and comfort me like he always does in times like this.

But... He literally just said he'll book a flight for the both of us. Wow. I thought I had to facetime Paige to say goodbye.

'What about work?. What about filming?. Oh my gosh, What about filming!' I thought.

As if on cue my phone rang. I jumped up from the floor and snatched my phone from the bed, answering it.

"Hey Mills. I'm downstairs." It was Finn. I had no time to say something back before he hanged up once again.

And so I took my bag and decended down the stairs, to the front door. I swung the door open to be met by Finn in a black hoodie, jeans and his hair messier than usual.

He smiled sheepishly down at me while I looked up at him in complete confusion. "Ready?" He simply stated.

My mouth parted in shock, "Are you really serious?" I asked for confirmation.

"Of course. Or if you don't want to, I could just cancel my booking and go on with our lives without talking about this day ever again and you not seeing your sister." He flatly said.

I chuckled, "But what about work?" I asked.

"Took care of it." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Really?"

"Yeah. So are you going or not?" He asked. I thought for awhile, I do want to see my sister before she leaves and on the plus side I will get to spend time with Finn.

"You know what? Let's go!" I moved pass him and to the black car, Finn probably called.

I heard him chuckle behind me as I opened the trunk and threw my bag beside Finn's then shutting it close.

Opening the back door, Finn following and he shut it close after he got inside.

Finn told the driver our destination. The car began to move and I took the opportunity to talk to Finn.

"So Finn..." I trailed off looking at my side where Finn is glancing out the window.

He lifted his head up after hearing my voice, "Yeah?"

"What is this all about?, and why are you coming with me?. Not that I don't want you to, cause I really like it that you come with me but I'm just relly confused, I could just go to England by myself." I spoke.

"To be honest, I know you need convincing to get on the plane. But I promise I will get away with your family bonding, I'll just stay in a hotel and I really wanted to check out England." He explained. He seemed to be hiding something but I shrugged it off.

I smiled at that, "Well good for you finnie, you don't need to stay at a hotel. My family loves you, you can just stay there as long as you want to."

He shook his head, "No no, it's okay I don't want to be a burden." He declined.

"Well it would be a shame, Ava has been talking about you on the phone and I mentioned about how you can bake really good. She really wanted to try it, welp guess I'll just inform her about how you don't want to do it."

I exageratingly sigh, "I didn't want to see Ava cry, guess I have to." I finished.

He looked at me in a defeated expression before releasing a playful groan, "Fine, fine. I'll stay, but you better be honest about them not being bothered by me around." He put his hands high then landing them on his kness.

"I'm completely honest darling." I stated not really thinking of what I just said.

"Darling? that's new," He chuckled.

"I don't know why I said that... But I'm gonna keep it." I said, grinning.

We stayed silent for the rest of the ride, until I broke it with a question, "What time is our plane?"

He looked down at his watch then looked at me, "At 9 o'clock, we still have like an hour before it gets here." He informed.

I nodded my head in acknowledgement. Then the car pulled over infront of the airport. Finn took out his wallet and paid the driver, exiting the car.

He hold the door open for me and I thanked him. We both went to the trunk after Finn shut closed the door, to retrieve our bags.

We went in going through security, really thankful that not so many people is in there and no paparazzis in sight as we walked with our bags in hand.

Finn lead the way to a seat near our gate, we sat down getting comfortable to the cold metal seat that the airport have.

"I'm gonna get us both water bottles, I'll be right back. Do you need anything else?" Finn asked standing up from his seat.

I shook my head, "No I'm good."

He nodded then made his way to a store. I pulled out my phone from my pocket, opening insta to pass the time.

Finn came back with three cold water bottles. I looked at it not even questioning why there is more than two.

"I wonder why I'm not surprised that you bought three bottles of water." I sarcastically stated, he playfully rolled his eyes giving me one of the bottled water as he sat down himself.

"Need to stay dehydrated Mills, and one doesn't seem enough for me," He spoke as he uncapped his beverage taking in a big gulp.

I laughed at that. We stayed sitted for a long time waiting for the plane, talking about anything we could think of then my curious side got the best of me and I ask, "Why did you began to slightly change, when you had your ability for a long time?... like not completely change just some addition things to your normal self."

He looked around kinda in a panic and I just realized we're in public, then he looked back at me. "It was actually kinda odd how that happened and I didn't have all the abilities at once it just appeared, I don't know how but it did, so first I tried to eat meat but found it completely distasteful and so I thought nothing of it and shrugged it off."

"But then when I tried it the second time I knew something is really wrong with me, So on the next day I went to the table read. For a few hours my abilities started to itch to get used, It does that everyday so I have to maintain it. Anyways so I walked out the room, sprinting my way out the set and to the cliff where you fell... then flew down like I did last time."

"So I did my business, suddenly animals unexpectedly went to my sides juat watching me. I got scared and confused at first but later on found it somehow calming to have them beside me, so I continued. Later on I put down my hand on the ground as if on reflex and feeling the pebbles on my touch."

"Then grass rose from the ground and around my hand feeling the soft texture. Then that's where I thought why I couldn't eat animals... I couldn't eat a living thing that I could understand, that would be horrible." He finished.

'Wow... that explains it.' I thought, completely stunned.

I shook my head to gwt out of my haze about to say something when someone on the speaker told everyone our plane is ready.

Finn stood up and threw the two empty bottles on a nearby trash can as I did the same.

We both walked to the gate, Finn handing our passports. We got pass the door and walked to the path leading to the airplane then finally arriving to the plane.

Finn lead the way on where our designated chairs are, considering I don't know where it is.

"There. Do you want to sit next to the window?" Finn pointed at the three sets of chair on the side.

I nodded my head then slid in after placing my bag inside the compartment above the chairs.

Finn then followed suit, sitting right next to me. He let out a sigh as he plopped down on the chair. "You ready to surprise your family?" He asked.

I grinned from ear to ear, can't wait to see their shocked faces when I casually walk in on the house. "Yeah!"

"Isn't it morning in there?" He questioned.

"It think so, yeah,"

We made small talks until the plane started to move and to the air where we glided with the wind.
______________________________________

General pov:

Liliana placed a wide piece of parchment on a table, taking up most of it's space.

She pointed her index finger on the drawing of the Halagan Palace, "So this is where the guards usually roamed at night," She pointed at the front of the gate then on it's left and right side.

The people that's in the room nodded their heads in understanding, waiting for her to continue, "Those guards usually meet at the back and sometimes take a break, talking to eachother for atleast five minutes. We'll take that opportunity to silently walk out of this room when Gerald here..." She trailed off, pointing at a boy that's looking outside a window with binoculars.

He turned his head, waving to the people then going back to his previous position, "Give us the signal on when we're all going out."

Someone from the crowd raised their hand. It was a woman on her late 30's, "What about the children?"

Liliana thought for a moment then she looked back at the woman, "We don't want them to be involve in these excruciating actions, so we're gonna make them travel ahead of us hoping no one will spot us doing so." She explained.

Then suddenly Gerald held up his hand for them, and everyone held their breaths waiting for him to flick it to the side to finally start the plan.

He flicked his hand. Everyone shuffled to their own designated jobs as the parents snatched their kids from the side then went out as fast as rhey could then made them sat down on a carriage that awaited them outside, that's soon to be going to Jeloma's rather small town.

The kids kept quiet knowing it's the best they could do to help their parents, even if some whimpered in fear, there are still siblings that helped them calm down.

It was a truly pitying scene to watch unfold as the adults let go of their kids. While the other people fight for what is right.

Knowing they don't know what will come their way.
_______________________________

Nineteenth chapter done!

(Hey! I really appreciate the number of reads this book have and it brings a smile to my face everytime I check it.)

Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5K 39
A DARK ROMANCE. "It was at that moment she knew, the fact that no matter what he did, she'd still love him." - Finn Wolfhard was a shy boy, never o...
472K 7.1K 47
[ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ] You're new to town and you come across Finn wolfhard who constantly bullys you. Until you have to be partners with him for a s...
120K 4.7K 45
Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby Brown couldn't be more different: Finn is a world famous musician, with millions of fans who adore him, more money tha...
68.4K 2.4K 43
(ษชษดsแด˜ษชส€แด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชsษดแด‡ส แดส€ษชษขษชษดแด€สŸ "sแด›แด€ส€sแด›ส€แดœแด„แด‹") โสแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด…ษชา“า“แด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด›.โž โแด€ษดแด…?โž โแด€ษดแด… ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด›.โž Finn Wolfhard is known all around the world as an acto...