Inescapable Fatality ❦ Taegyu...

By Taegyaza

❦ "There's this sophomore at Westwood Academy named Choi Beomgyu, and you must kill him." "But make him fall... More

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷 🆘
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸 🩸
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹 🌺
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟹
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟺
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟻
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟼
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟾
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟿
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟶
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟷
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟸
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟹
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟺
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟻
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟼
𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟽

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟽

1.4K 119 238
By Taegyaza

Again, disturbing things ahead. Like this chap is *cough* It was interesting, uncomfortable and hard to write...
________________

It started drizzling, the male in front of Beomgyu was soaked with blood.. He had a crazy grin on his face, showing his perfectly aligned, white and pointy teeth.

Beomgyu clearly perceived his knife and the two bodies beside him. One of them being his ex-girlfriend with a big hole in her forehead, he didn't like her but she didn't deserve this at all. And the other.. well.. Since the trash bag was laying open on the ground, it exposed the decapitated body that was inside it. The body belonging to someone who was often confused as his brother.

He has had a crush on Taehyun for a while.. He always thought of him as this cute boy who is feisty but not enough to do things like this, guess he was wrong.
He was upset when he kept on seeing him with Yuna, so he hung out with Yeonjun today to get his mind off of things. But he never expected to see the following sight, why would he?

He completely froze, he couldn't think straight or even move. The state of utter shock that he's in right now was incomprehensible. The thought that he's been crushing on someone who would do something as cruel as killing two innocent teens in cold blood, didn't want to register. They hugged, they held hands, they even kissed and not just once... And he did all that with.. a killer?

Taehyun slowly approached him while Beomgyu was walking backwards. "No..."

"Yes..." The younger smiled, with rather quick movements he made it to Beomgyu's side. Then put his bloody hand on Beomgyu's cheek and pulled him closer "You caught me~"

The older's senses kicked in as he hit the other's hand away then mindlessly slapped him "YOU F*CKING MONSTER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!"

Since Taehyun's neck was slapped to the side, he slowly turned his face back to the older and giggled while putting a strong grip on his arm "I killed them for you"

"The hell do you mean?! Freaking get away from me!!" He tried to pull away from Taehyun to be able to get the heck out of here and call the police.

Taehyun intertwined his fingers with the older's before putting their paired hands between their chests "Don't you get it? They wanted me to kill you, but there's no way I could do that~ So I killed this guy instead. And that girl was annoying and clingy right? So I got rid of her for you~"

Beomgyu was simply petrified, he stared into his red eyes that lacked any sort of emotion except for craziness. He made one mistake today, which was to wear this red shirt that he currently has on him.

Taehyun goes insane at the sight of this colour. Thanks to Luther and Yuna.
'Succulent' This is what vampire Taehyun thought of him at the moment as he shoved the human against the brick wall and crashed his lips onto his.

Beomgyu's eyes immediately widened, his cheeks got pinker but he pushed him off "W-what are you doing?"

"Kissing you?"

"But why?!"

Taehyun brought him in, quite aggressively "Shut up. Don't act like you don't want it."
He completely closed the gap between them and their lips. There's no way Beomgyu's going to let himself get kissed by this deranged ʜᴏᴛ murderer!! No way!
He really tried to push him off, but his strength weakened when the younger forced his tongue inside of his mouth.

Taehyun pinned his wrists against the wall and literally explored the older's mouth, earning whimpers and muffled gasps from Beomgyu. His fangs were getting in the way as he bit the boy's lower lip, drawing blood. He naturally licked it off and continued sensually kissing him.

Beomgyu was in a quite interesting state in his down area although tears formed in his eyes. He feels like he's getting r*ped. He started sweating and it was getting hotter even though it was currently raining. It felt like his legs were going to give up on him- so was it luck when he was now lifted up by the thighs with his back still against the wall..

Taehyun pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their mouths, he didn't even let Beomgyu the chance to breath because he then slid his lips down to his neck. Harshly kissing and sucking it on different spots.

"N-no" Beomgyu seriously didn't know what to do or think. The fact that the boy was covered in the blood of his recent victims was still in his mind. He really couldn't tell if he's enjoying this or not, but what was for sure, is that lewd noises were escaping from his mouth nonstop "Ahh~ T-Taehyun~ p-plea..se." The moans were getting louder which was starting to excite the ravenette.

So after putting him down, Taehyun leaned his body against Beomgyu's, and whispered with their lips faintly grazing "I should probably kill you since you're a witness but..." His cold hands crept underneath Beomgyu's shirt, sending the other chills and tingles "If we.. you know.. make love, then maybe I'll reconsider your fatality~"

"N-NO WHAT THE HELL?!!!" The brunette has never blushed so prominently.
Taehyun fondled the other's bare waist erotically "Aw come on~ you don't wanna have fun a bit? at least I'm asking for consent."
Beomgyu continued to protest "NO. You've b-been sexually assaulting...me this whole.. time already"

"Tsk. K. Your loss." Taehyun was done playing, his white eyeballs gradually became black. He hadn't drank much blood today, and he could tell that Beomgyu's blood would be as luscious as the different body parts that he just tasted. After leaving multiple kissing marks on Beomgyu's neck, he started brushing his fangs against the surface of his skin then stopped on one particular spot.

Beomgyu was squirming in his grip, but with no avail, he didn't succeed in doing anything useful. The younger's fangs prodded at his neck, unable to decide whether to pierce it or not.

The young vampire went with the first option, his fangs slowly entering his neck and sucked in long gulps of Beomgyu's blood. The latter hit him repeatedly but Taehyun didn't stop. Beomgyu kept on lightly groaning in a way that sounded like this was arousing pleasure.

Wriggling did not affect the older's current situation and neither did hitting. After a while, Beomgyu's head limply drooped to the side, he felt completely enfeebled, if Taehyun wasn't holding him he would have fallen 'I can't feel...' Is this really how his life will end? Getting all your blood emptied out by the person you thought you liked? His paler skin and his now thin body were hints that this outcome was ahead.

'I want more red' As if he didn't give Beomgyu so much pain already, Taehyun pulled out his knife and stabbed him in the shoulder. Beomgyu screamed, his adrenaline hormones kicked in, he desperately tried to push Taehyun away before he looses every ounce of his blood and deceases.

And it was like a miracle happened, he got a boost of energy as he violently pushed him away before running off.

But that spark of energy soon disappeared, he couldn't really run and instead trudged he was completely messed out. 'He's going to kill me..' The brunette was a sobbing mess, with kissing and bite marks on his neck. The knife was still stuck in his shoulder and the pain was immense.

He slumped behind a trash can, hoping Taehyun would somehow miss him. He panted and panted 'please...' He difficultly reached out for something in his pocket 'I.. need..to..call-'

But... A hand with blood and rain water dripping off of it wrapped around Beomgyu's neck and yanked him from his hiding place. He landed on the ground and Taehyun immediately got on top of him.

Beomgyu was completely weakened, Taehyun drank a lot of his blood, filling the latter with stolen vitality. The older was doomed, he knew these were his final moments.. He's going to end up just like the other two.

Sunhee was the lucky one, her death was instant. She didn't have to go through torture like the males.
With his back rested along the floor, he stared up at his soon to be murderer who was sitting on him.

As he stared into the ravenette's red glowing eyes, he couldn't help but feel like something was off. Well he obviously knew that no human's eyes glow like this but.. It's just that the younger looked dead inside.

He misses Taehyun's innocent lavender eyes that he admired so much, he saw the world in them but now he sees nothing. The eyes he's looking at right now look nothing like them. And it's not because of the colour, it's something else that Beomgyu can see.
On top of that, they were empty, dull and they seemed.. distressed...
'These aren't the eyes I know, this isn't the Taehyun I know'

The person on him looked unfamiliar as if a stranger stole Taehyun's place.

'Who did this to you?
Who hypnotised you?
This is not the boy I fell for.
Taehyun?'

.

.

"Beomgyu! help!"

Hearing a familiar voice, the brunette looked alarmed "What is it?!"

"Nothing. What are you talking about?" Taehyun spat before brusquely jerking the dagger out of his shoulder which was equally as painful as when it was forced in there. He briefly licked the blade.

"I remember asking you one time if you had a dying wish, and you said that you wanted me." Taehyun laughed "Try asking for something more realistic this time. My dick? I don't mind f*cking you to you die."

Beomgyu didn't answer, his vision was getting fogged by tears. 'I want my heart back...'

~

The dark-haired held the knife over the other's chest, with the tip of the blade and his eyes looking down at Beomgyu.
"By the way. I never liked you."

Beomgyu was too weak to widen his eyes so he just stared at him.
Taehyun continued "The only reason why I befriended you, was to kill you. I never liked you, at all. Also, you're annoying.

Beomgyu was already crying to begin with, but it now increased.
'This was all just an act? He never cared about me?

This whole time... his fluster and shyness, the way he innocently clung to my sleeves, the moments and smiles we shared together... all of it was fake? He just wanted to ..kill.. me... all.. along?'

His little heart completely shattered for good, reconstructing the pieces may be impossible.
He started sobbing uncontrollably while making puffing sounds, this isn't fair, why did he have to fall for Taehyun..? "Well.. I did.."

"I know dumbass. You think I didn't use that to my advantage? I had you wrapped around my little finger, it was honestly pathetic how oblivious you were." the younger said monotonously

"It's just that I liked you, Is it..wrong? To believe and trust someone you like..? I wanted us to be together... Why..w-why are you doing this to me..?" Beomgyu was shedding tears so much that he didn't notice how his heartbeat was slowing down.

"Because I don't give a damn about you. To me, you're an object, a thing that's just meant to be killed, that's it. I never saw anything more in you. Do you feel betrayed?~ Good that's the aim."

"...When we hugged and cried together... it all meant nothing to you..?" He snivelled.

"I'm a good actor right? You honestly deserve to die for being this much of an idiot."
He said the following while casually digging the knife in Beomgyu's shoulder, deepening the wound for his own pleasure. "You have no idea how many times I tried to stab you when you had your back turned. I was just with you to murder you, keep that in mind okayy~"

"Okay..." Beomgyu forced a pained smile as tears and raindrops kept on streaming down his cheeks. "I-I see.. you know what? Just kill me already. I...don't care anymore.. J-Just end my pain, I'm exhausted.. I just want to die." he shakily blurted those words out.

Looks like Chan and Jisung got what they wanted. The target is dying of a slow and painful death while having an infatuation with his killer.

'This isn't Taehyun... I know this isn't Taehyun... So.. I forgive.. him....' One last tear trickled down his face before his eyes slowly fell shut, and they did not open back.

.

.

.

"K." Taehyun immediately thrust the knife towards Beomgyu's chest where his heart is. But right before he could spear his body. He felt a couple of really strong arms taking him away from the boy "Huh?!"

It was the cause of 2 bulky men, they were accompanied by a couple of cops. Police cars were suddenly blocking the entrance and exit of this soppy alleyway. And he could hear sirens from all over the place "Huh?!"

"You're under arrest for abuse and repeated homicide."

.

"HUH?!!"

A bat perched itself on a tree, and gasped at the sight 'Oh shoot-' it then flew off in a distance.

Before Taehyun knew it, his cheek was slammed against a police car and they handcuffed him.

"Wait no!!" While he was being forced into the car, he looked back at the alley and his eyes widened. He saw Yeonjun kneeling on the floor while holding Beomgyu in his arms.

'....That bastard..called the police on me-' The dark-haired was pushed into the vehicle and that car soon drove off.

~~~

"We thank you for everything, Mr Choi. An ambulance is on the way" A policeman reassured the pink-haired before stepping out.

"Beomgyu! Beomgyu!" Yeonjun kept on shaking the younger, desperately wanting a response "BEOMGYU!!"

────🚨────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.1K 50
Six years ago, the unthinkable happened, as Taehyun sat next to his girlfriend's deathbed, coming face to face with his future responsibility. The r...
8.2K 502 15
"welcome, to the 75th annual hunger games!" not only was beomgyu petrified, but he was also.. in love? started : 05/07/21 ended : 05/09/21
115K 4.7K 33
"So you met your tutors son, what's the problem?" "He's Choi Yeonjun" -------------- When a troubled girl finds out that the son of her own tutor is...
7.6K 529 25
What happens when a new family settles down in the house next to the Kang's? Kang Taehyun, a cheery and a bright-like boy meets Choi Beomgyu, a kid w...