Explicit (Camila/You) On hold

By explicitcabello

"You're the only person that keeps me sane." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
a/n and ideas
A/N

Chapter 6

7.9K 290 101
By explicitcabello

A/N: So I am doing the a/n up here. So I'm gonna start working on a trailer for this book. I haven't actually planned on like going anywhere with it. I was probably gonna delete it but I have gotten so many reads. So I will start the trailer tonight for all you lovely people if you guys have any question add my Twitter @explicitcamz !!

-next day-
Camila's p.o.v.

I woke up this morning extremely happy. I checked my phone and saw I had two new text message from y/n.

From: My sexy badass: Morning beautiful I am picking you up by 12 and we are going to spend the day together. Wear something sexy.

From: My sexy badass: Actually I change my mind don't because I don't want to have to beat anyone up.

This girl is crazy her mood changes in two seconds.

To: My sexy badass: okay. But I will wear what I want. If I want to dress sexy I will.😏

I instantly got a text back.

From: My sexy badass: Okay then shorty.

I didn't reply because I need to start getting ready. It's 10 so I only have two hours. After looking at everything in my closet I decided on high waisted jeans and a crop top and my white converse.

By the time I finished my hair and make up y/n was here. I walked out of the house and saw her leaning against her car with her phone in her hand. She looked angry.

She looks so hot. She is wearing black ripped jeans, a black v neck, a black leather jacket, doc Martins, and black raybans.

"Hey." I said awkwardly. She looked up at me and put her phone away. I wish I could read her mind.

"Let's go." Y/n said opening the door for me. I got in and she closed the door quite loud. She then ran to the other side of the car and got in and we didn't say a word to each other the whole time.

She just kept her eyes on the road and her knuckles clenched to the steering wheel. Her knuckles were so white from the force.

We pulled up to a little dinner. Y/n got out and opened the door for me. While I got out she grabbed my hand.

I can feel the electricity from her warm hands. Our hands fit like puzzles.

We walked in and I felt everyone watching us.

"Table for two please." Y/n said to the waitress. "Anything else baby." The waitress said seductively. Does she not see my here.

She is wearing tight clothing that you can practically see her boobs and butt. "For you to lead me to the table." Y/n said looking at me.

I tried not to laugh and looked at y/n and saw her trying not to laugh either. If looks could kill this woman would of killed me already.

The waitress brought us to the table and swayed her hips trying to get y/n's attention. I saw y/n looking.

We sat down and I really haven't said anything because of what happened.

"Shorty are you okay?" Y/n asked me nervously.

"Fine." I said not looking at her.

Then the slutty waitress came.

"What can I get for you to drink?" The waitress asked eyeing Y/n.

"A coke would be fine." Y/n said to the waitress. "And you?" She asked rudely. "A water please." I said quietly. Y/n wasn't even paying attention she was on her phone.

The waitress walked away and here I am again with y/n alone. Maybe this was a bad idea to come with her. I should just leave she won't even notice.

I was about to get up and the waitress came and gave us our drinks. She gave y/n her drink bending down so y/n can see her boobs.

That caught y/n's attention. Y/n just stared. Are you fucking kidding me. I have never felt so hurt before.

She gave me my water and threw it at me. What the fuck. I got up and ran out. And of course like always it's raining.

I called Lauren.

"Lauren can you please come get me at the dinner." I asked her sobbing. "Yes of course I'm coming now." She said panicking. I hung up and waited for her in the pouring rain.

"Camila what the fuck why did you leave?" Y/n asked pissed.

"Y/n are you fucking kidding me. You were eye fucking the waitress the whole time. I'm sorry as much as I like you I can't date someone who will look at someone like that. Not to mention in front of me." I yelled sobbing.

"Camila I wasn't flirting with her." Y/n said gritting her teeth.

Just then Lauren pulled up.

"Camila please don't leave me. I am not used to this. I know I'm broken. Believe me I know but you are the only person who can keep me sane in this crazy ass world I live in." Y/n said starting to cry.

I made y/n l/n cry.

"I'm sorry." I said getting into Lauren's car. We started driving away and I knew if I looked back I will regret it. So I just stared at the road.

"You know Camila she is right you did change her." Lauren said giving me a sad smile.

"Please just take me home Lauren." I sobbed out.

"Okay." Lauren said sadly.

I didn't say a word for the rest of the ride. I just cried silently.

I got home and ran up to my room and sobbed.

"Mija are you okay?" My mom asked concerned. Both my parents know I'm into girls.

"I just want to be alone mom." I said putting my face in my pillow.

"Mija it's not good to hold it all in. You have to tell someone. I don't like seeing you like this. Is it because of y/n?" My mom asked sitting on my bed and rubbing my arm.

I just nodded. She squeezed my arm to show she is listening.

"I don't know what to do mom. We went out and she was having eye sex with the waitress. We've only been dating for a day." I told my mom crying more.

"You've changed her. Even if it was a day. The way y/n has been acting around you and looks at you. Mija she might be in love with you. And you are in love with her. That is why this is hurting you so bad. Maybe you should give her a chance. Baby she's been through a lot. I know who y/n was. You will see one day Mija. You need to fix her." My mom told me hugging me.

"I don't know how to fix her. I'm scared mom." I told her hugging her tighter.

"You will. You're heart is what she needs." My mom said kissing my head.

We just stayed like this. My mother and I hugging each other. Me sobbing. While this was going on y/n has been calling me none stop.

I fell asleep from all the crying.

The next morning I woke up I looked like a zombie. Everything came back to me. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw a note from my parents.

"Mija we took Sofi to the park. Love you." The note said.

I put the note down and heard a knock on the door. I groaned and walked to the front door. I opened it and saw y/n.

She was in sweats and a white shirt. The bags under her eyes made her look so tired like she hasn't slept at all. And her eyes were red like she was crying all night. But she still looked perfect.

"I'm so sorry." She croaked out. Her voice was gone. I looked at her hands and they were cut. What happened to her.

"Why are you here?" I said quietly.

"Like I told you last night Camila you are the only person that can keep me sane." She whispered out her head down.

"Do you promise to never do that again?" I asked watching her.

Her head shot up and she stood out her pinky finger. This reminds me of the first time I met her.

"I promise. I am so sorry Camila." Y/n said hugging me so tight.

"I don't like when you don't call me babe or shorty." I told her hugging her tighter.

"See I've known you loved those names." Y/n said making me laugh.

"What are you doing to me shorty? I've never felt like this." Y/n said kissing my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.3K 74
The most beautiful thoughts are always inside the darkest (This book does get better when you get into it, trust me)
16.7K 594 15
I am so fucking grateful for my ex.
33.8K 792 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister
109K 2.8K 29
" I'll never let them take you away from me again."