SEA GREEN MEETS GOLD (N.M...

By QueenShayOfFandoms

⋱ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɪs ʜɪs ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ. 🌌 ⋰ Percy used a washable marker to d... More

✧Disclaimer✧
Chapter 1: Throwing People at Walls
Chapter 2: The Sun and the Moon Curse
Chapter 3: Dinosaurs and Strawberries
Chapter 4: Go Big or Go Home
Chapter 5: The Rippah
Chapter 6: Just that Awesome
Chapter 7: Dead Ends
Chapter 8: Rudy
Chapter 9: Blue coke
Chapter 10: A True Hybrid
Chapter 11: Lost
Chapter 12: Welcome to Chicago
Chapter 13: Rebekah, (my queen)
Chapter 14: Retail shopping
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Collide
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 18: Mason
Chapter 19: Cave Drawings
Chapter 20: Homecoming
Chapter 21: Breakfast and Coffins
Chapter 22: Darts and Hearts
Chapter 23: Exploring
Chapter 24: Irrational Fears
Chapter 25: Kicking some ass
Chapter 26: Family Above All
Chapter 27: Hand Kisses
Chapter 28: The Wicked Witch of the West
Chapter 29: Overprotective Family
Chapter 30: Ghost
Chapter 32: Yay! Fire!
Chapter 33: Decade Dance
Chapter 34: Numb
Chapter 35: Body Switch
Chapter 36: Don't Disrespect My Son
Chapter 37: Fiancé
Chapter 38: Silas
Chapter 39: Trapped
Chapter 40: Laughably Impotent
Chapter 41: My Friend Magellan
Chapter 42: Prom
Chapter 43: My Prom Queen
Chapter 44: Bets and Dramatics
Chapter 45: Ice-cream
Chapter 46: Gone
Chapter 47: Proposing or Praying
Chapter 48: I Do Not Have Eyes
Chapter 49: Smile Face
Chapter 50: Spitball
Chapter 51: My love
Chapter 52: First Impressions
Chapter 53: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 54: Highs and Lows
Chapter 55: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 56: Truth or Dare
Chapter 57: Nothing Dangerous
Chapter 58: Nightmare
Chapter 59: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 60: Power
THE END
~ Covers: ~
THIS IS IMPORTANT
THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (dun dun dun)
the sequel!!

Chapter 31: White Oak

31.3K 1.1K 260
By QueenShayOfFandoms

⇀⇀⇀

The demigods were gathered at Percy's house.

"We missed it?!" Thalia exclaimed in disappointment.

Percy sent her a small apologetic smile. "My phone died. I'm sorry."

Annabeth shook her head. "Try to charge your phone next time, Seaweed Brain."

The sea green eyed girl sent her a grin. "I'll try."

Reyna glanced at Nico. "So, the witch is actually a ghost now?"

The son of Hades nodded. "Yeah."

Will kept his focus on his boyfriend. "You need to rest. Doctor's orders."

"I'm fine." Nico mumbled.

Will gave him a look. "Resting is good for your health."

The dark haired boy turned his head to the side and crossed his arms. Will moved his face closer and kissed his cheek.

Nico blushed and slumped in his seat, huffing slightly.

Relationship goals.

⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀⇀

The next morning, the friends said goodbye to each other. The rest of the demigods, excluding Annabeth, were returning back home.

Annabeth and Percy headed to Mystic Grill to get something to eat. They sat down at a table and waited for a waiter.

The blonde scanned the restaurant. "Hey, isn't that Finn?"

Finn sat at a table across from a red haired woman.

Percy saw where she was looking and nodded. "Yup. Do you think he's on a date?"

The daughter of Athena shrugged. "Maybe."

"Good for him." The sea green eyed girl grinned.

❦❦

The two demigods stopped conversing, when they saw Finn and Sage spit out their drinks. Both of the vampires' faces contorted in pain.

Vervain?

Stefan Salvatore stood near the back door of the grill. Finn noticed and rose from his seat, Sage following close behind.

Annabeth and Percy locked eyes for a moment. They got up from their chairs and followed as well.

Walking out of the restaurant, they saw Stefan try to attack Finn. Sage quickly intercepted, and threw the Salvatore onto the ground.

When Stefan landed on the cement, something fell out of his hand. The wooden object rolled to the side.

"Finn, the stake!" Sage yelled.

The original sped toward the stake to pick it up. Percy vapor traveled next to him.

Elena ran out of the back door and shot an arrow at Finn. Annabeth caught it mid-air.

Stefan used his vampire speed to rush at the original. He attempted to stab Finn with the stake, only for Percy to tear it from his grip. She sent a high kick at the Salvatore, causing him to fly back several feet into the air.

Elena aimed her crossbow at the sea green eyed girl. Annabeth swiftly knocked it out of her hands.

At the same time, Stefan ran at Percy. His arm reached for the stake. The demigod turned her body to the side, which caused him to miss. She sent another blow at Stefan. "Back off, Stefano."

Annabeth had picked up the crossbow and aimed it at Stefan. Elena scoffed at the blonde.

In his frustration, Stefan attempted to tackle Percy to the ground. She easily blocked him. Annabeth shot an arrow at his leg.

The Salvatore removed it and threw it to the side.

Sage rushed forward. Her hand wrapped around Stefan's neck and he was hoisted into the air. His feet left the ground.

"Sage! Stop!" The doppelgänger yelled.

The red haired woman made eye contact with Elena, as she threw Stefan on the ground roughly. Speeding to the Salvatore's side, she snapped his neck.

Sage looked back at Percy and Annabeth. "Thank you."

Annabeth walked closer to the daughter of Poseidon. She glanced at Elena. "I'm keeping the crossbow."

The brunette scoffed. She opened her mouth to retaliate, but the four beings left.

➳➳➳

The two demigods and two vampires stood in the entry room of the Mikaelson house.

Finn and Sage hugged for a few moments, before they pulled away from each other.

"Are you okay?" Percy asked the dark haired original.

Finn nodded. A look of confusion appeared on his face. "Yes, thank you." His eyebrows furrowed slightly. "If I may, why did you help me?"

The sea green eyed girl shrugged. "Why not?"

"You barely know me." He spoke.

Klaus and Rebekah entered the room.

Percy sent Finn a smile. "So?"

The hybrid noticed the wooden object in the demigod's hand. A look of confusion and slight hurt spread across his features. "Why do you have that, love?"

"Have what?" She asked as her attention turned to the hybrid.

Annabeth nudged her arm. "He means the stake, Percy."

The demigod's mouth formed an 'o.' She held it out towards him. "It's a stake." She said helpfully.

Klaus blinked.

Annabeth shook her head. "I think he knows that much."

"Stefan Salvatore tried to use it against me." Finn explained.

Klaus scoffed. Anger took ahold of him. He looked at his sister. "I thought you said that you took care of the white oak situation, Rebekah."

Rebekah shook her head. "I did! He must have found more somewhere else. How the bloody hell am I supposed to know?"

"If they had one stake, there lies the chance, that they have more." Annabeth pointed out.

Uh oh.

✧✧✧✧

Annabeth, Finn, and Sage walked around the large library at the mansion.

Rebekah, Klaus, and Percy stayed together in another part of the house.

The voice of Stefan Salvatore yelled out from one of the rooms. "Klaus! I'm here!"

"Seems we have a visitor." Klaus commented.

The trio entered the room, to see Stefan. Standing several feet away from him, was Damon . Damon's hands were restrained above his head. There were cuts across his chest.

What's going on?

"Oh, good. A hero." Klaus commented.

Stefan threw the duffel bag on the ground demonstratively. "I'm here to make a deal."

A deal?

The raven haired beauty kept her worried eyes on Damon.

Percy's brows furrowed. "What did you do?" She asked in reference to Damon being held in handcuffs.

Instead of answering her question, the hybrid replied, "Damon was trying to find white oak to use against my siblings and I."

Percy scoffed. She picked up Klaus's arm and placed the stake in his hand.

The demigod moved toward the Salvatore.

The hybrid asked, "What are you doing, love?"

She chose not to respond. The green eyed girl attempted to remove the restraints from Damon's wrists.

Stefan's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What do you think you're doing, love?" Klaus spoke.

The demigod continued fiddling with the metal. "Getting him out of the cuffs."

The hybrid scoffed. "And, why is that?"

"Because I can." She replied.

The metal wasn't breaking. It was hard for her to reach his wrists in the first place.

Rebekah glanced at the bag on the floor. "What's in the bag?"

Stefan replied, "Eight stakes made of white oak. The part of Wickery bridge that you forgot to burn."

Percy got one of the cuffs to release Damon's wrist. His other arm was still restrained above him.

The younger Salvatore stepped closer to Klaus. "Damon in exchange for the last eight weapons that could kill you."

"How do we know there's only eight more?" Percy questioned as her focus returned to Stefan.

A part of her didn't like seeing Damon look so helpless. He was her friend at one point. But, that didn't mean she wanted the originals dying.

"Because there aren't." Stefan replied lamely.

The hybrid walked towards Damon. "Let's be certain, shall we?"

Percy looked at the blue eyed Salvatore. "How many stakes are there, Dae?"

Damon tried to look away from her eyes, but he couldn't. The vampire felt defeated. "11."

"11! Really? So not eight, then." The hybrid spoke.

Rebekah shook her head. "You really shouldn't have lied."

"I'll get you the other three." Stefan assured the originals.

Klaus responded, "Yeah, that would be nice. Or since you lied, maybe I'll just compel your brother to chew out his own tongue."

Ew. Would it grow back with vampire healing?

"What is wrong with you?" The bunny muncher asked in disgust.

Klaus repeated the phrase back at the vampire. "What is wrong with you?!" His voice grew louder as he continued. "Do you really have no appreciation for me? I have given you someone to hate; to loathe, a target for all of your anger. So you don't have to turn it on yourself. I have given your life purpose as your friend."

Klaus laughed humorlessly. "I really think you should be thanking me."

Stefan attempted to speed at the hybrid, only for Percy to stop him. In one swift movement, the Salvatore was thrown on the ground. The demigod's eyes glowed green.

The vampire tried to push himself up, but she kicked him back to the floor. She easily snatched the wooden stake from his hand.

"Stand down, Stefano."

The raven haired beauty stepped back, allowing the Salvatore to get up.

Klaus looked at Stefan. "There. Now you'll only have to get me the other two."

"This is ridiculous." Rebekah commented. The blonde strides toward Damon and un-cuffed his other wrist. The Salvatore fell to his knees.

Percy moved towards Damon too. She handed the white oak stake to Rebekah, and stepped in front of Damon. The sea green eyed girl held out her wrist near his mouth.

The Salvatore shook his head slightly. "No, Percy." His voice sounded weak.

"Just take some of my blood." The demigod insisted.

"Percy." Klaus spoke in a protective manner. He didn't want someone drinking her blood.

The daughter of the sea tried to assure him with her eyes. She looked over at him and their eyes locked.

Pulling her gaze away, she held out her wrist again. Percy brought it close to his mouth.

Damon's mouth latched onto her wrist, as he drank her blood. After a few moments, the demigod pulled away.

Rebekah spoke up, "Bring us the stakes and you both live. Take your brother as a sign of good faith."

Klaus moved next to the raven haired beauty. He looked down at the small wound on her wrist in concern. The hybrid looked back up at Stefan. "Bring us the stakes." He ordered. There was a threatening tone in his voice. "All of them. Or I'll wage a war against everyone you love."

The hybrid gently wrapped his arm around Percy and directed them toward the doorway of the room. He glanced back at Stefan. "I hope I'm being clear."

With that final message, Klaus led the demigod out of the doorway. They entered the living room.

Percy pulled the water in the air towards her wrist. When the water touched her skin, she immediately healed.

The original gently picked up her hand and kissed her palm.

"Are you alright, love?" Klaus looked into her eyes.

The raven haired beauty nodded and sent him a smile. "I'm fine. Are you okay?" Her hand gently held his cheek.

The hybrid leaned into her touch. His eyes closed. "I'm alright, love." His words fell from his lips softly.

She kissed his cheek.

He opened his eyes and looked deep into her sea green ones.

Percy smiled at him. "Wanna watch a movie?"

The hybrid chuckled. "Sure, love." He looked at her fondly.

A mischievous smile crept on the demigod's face. "Have you ever seen Twilight?"

Klaus' eyes widened and he immediately shook his head. "No. Isn't that the bad vampire movie?"

Percy laughed. "Yeah, but Robert Pattinson is iconic."

Klaus scoffed. "We're not watching a vampire movie."

"Why not?" The sea green eyed girl playfully smiled at him.

The hybrid shook his head. "I will watch anything but that."

The raven haired beauty laughed. "Fine. But I'm gonna get you to watch Twilight eventually."

Klaus's jaw tightened. "Is that a threat, love?"

Percy chuckled and sent him a wink. "It's a promise."

~|<

Dang, all of these chapters feel so short.

Anyways, I don't know why Stefan seems like more of the bad guy in this book than Damon. Because in the show, Damon is usually the one who annoys me, and Stefan doesn't.

@Krutika2311 wanted to see a fight scene with Annabeth and Percy. This one was kinda short, so maybe there can be another one later!

Have an amazing day, my lovelies.

-Shay

thoughts or suggestions?

2047 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.3K 57
𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 I am 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
174K 6.8K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
2.5K 68 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up mostly grasping her witch side, and...
67K 2.5K 32
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...