The Light of Seto Kaiba's Life

Autorstwa kitty_kat1298

SEQUEL TO DOMINO'S NEW GIRL! Julia Williams and Seto Kaiba have been going through a lot since the kidnappin... Więcej

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Living a New Fearful Life
One Long Thursday
Date Night with Interruptions
AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Duel of Her Life
I Will Do Whatever I Can to Protect You
So Much Happening at Once
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Meeting Old Friends; New Plans for the Family
Party Planning and Heartbreak
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Old Friend with a New Duel
Murderous
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Preston's Party Part 1
Preston's Party Part 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Preston's Party Part 3
New News and Special Events
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Gender Reveal
Something Definitely Unexpected
Realizing What Happened
Sunday Plans

Busy Sunday

65 5 2
Autorstwa kitty_kat1298

Previously...

"Babe, you know Preston and Mokuba are in surgery right?" I asked her as she was putting her seat belt on.

"Yes, Seto." She didn't want to be reminded. "We've been through so much bullshit because of my ex's family and my dad's, and I'm really sorry." I heard her as I shifted gears, only to put my hand on her thigh.

"Julia, I murdered 4 people in my arena." I told her coolly. "I wanted to protect you, and I failed the last time. I made it up for you and it better end now." I rubbed my thumb on the top of her thigh, and she placed her hand on top of it.

"Is the hospital going to call us when they're out of surgery?" She asked me with her broken voice. I looked at her reddened face since I was at a stop light. Julia's face was having tears being stained on them once again, but I nodded.

"Yeah, I gave them my numbers and the relation Preston is to me. They're going to get whatever they can of that unusual substance out of them and make them stay over night." I heard Julia take a deep breath, and failing on keeping her tears back.

"O-okay, babe."

"I love you, Julia." I told her, pressing on the gas as the light changed to green.

"I love you, Seto." She gave me a small smile, as her hands were covering her stomach. 

----------------------------------------------------

QUICK NOTE: This chapter will continue in Seto's POV. Seto might be OC as well in this chapter! It will also be longer than usual so you guys can have a better update compared to what it has been. Thanks for reading!

time skip to Sunday!

Seto's POV

I was sipping my coffee at the kitchen table taking a look at the blue flower bundle that sat in the middle of the table. 

"I wonder who dropped these off, I never noticed them until now." I mumbled to myself, as I found a card like tag tied to the stem of one of the flowers. 

Congratulations!

Congratulations? 

I sighed and leaned back against the back of the chair, taking another sip of my coffee. Preston and Julia were still sleeping, but I heard some footsteps. I took a glance behind me and noticed my little brother walking down the stairs. 

"Good morning, Seto." He yawned as he got closer to the dining room, but he was all dressed up like he was going out for the day and it wasn't even 7. I gave him my usual look and took a sip of my coffee again.

"Morning, Mokuba." I watched him as he got a glass from the cabinet and he got some orange juice from the fridge, but he was wearing a white dress shirt and a pair of denim jeans that he did pull off quite nicely. His hair was pulled back into a pony tail which was also different since his hair is usually down. "How are you feeling this morning?" His surgery was 2 days ago, so he must be feeling somewhat better now.

"I feel alright, just exhausted." Mokuba answered blankly with no emotion. That must be from the antibiotics he started Friday night. He put the orange juice away after pouring some into this cup and he got out his medication and a bottle of water. 

"Your medication seemed to have changed you." I stood up and walked over to my coffee pot, pouring more into my mug as he sat down and opened his water bottle. 

"It has, I'm sorry." He put the antibiotics into his mouth and gently sipped his water making sure the pill goes down. "I just have a lot to do today. Preston's party is at 1 and I have to pick up whatever you ordered yesterday." I sighed, not really wanting Mokuba to go out on his own. 

"Do you need someone to go with you this time?" I asked him as I took a sip of my new cup of coffee. Mokuba rubbed his hands together, and he glanced over at the bouquet of flowers on the table. 

"If you don't mind, I mean you're off today from work." He stated back to me, keeping his gaze on the flowers. 

"Okay, I'll get ready." I stood up and finished my hot coffee in one sip though it kind of burned a little. I didn't want it to go to waste. 

When I was heading upstairs and into the room where Julia and I shared, I heard crying from Preston's room so I stopped in there first. I noticed the door was already opened a little bit, so Julia must be in there already. 

I walked in and I saw her holding him and rubbing his back. She was bobbing up and down, trying to get him to calm down. 

"Julia?" I walked into the room and I got a look at her face; she looked so rough like she didn't get sleep last night. 

"Hi, Seto..." She said weakly, and placed Preston on her hip. "Baby, you have to take your medicine or you won't feel better." She spoke as softly as she could to him, only to see him sniffling. 

"No!" He shouted, and Julia sighed in defeat. She went to walk over to his dresser to get the bottle and he screamed more. I walked over and took him into own arms and he calmed down instantly. "Daddy, I don't want to take it!" Preston shouted at me, so I gave him my signature look. 

"You're taking your medicine, Preston Michael." I saw Julia bring over the medication in her hand as well as his juice. 

"No!" I saw him raise his hand, but I grabbed it with my free one making sure I have a firm grip on it without hurting him.

"You will NOT hit me, or your mother, or anyone. Do you understand?" Preston flinched and seemed to understand what I was saying. "Do you, Preston?" 

"Yes.." 

Julia had him take the medication he tried to fight back before, and it was successful. 

"Julia, are you alright?" I asked her as she walked away putting his medication back on his dresser and I set Preston down on his feet. 

"No, Seto." She yawned, watching Preston run to his toy bin.

We walked out and headed towards our room as he played with his toys. 

"Is there something bothering you?" I asked her once more, heading to the closet to pick out an outfit for today. 

"A lot is bothering me." I turned around and saw her sitting down on the bed and she stretched her arms out. "I got no sleep since you slept in your study trying to catch up on work, Preston's birthday party is at 1, I'm nowhere near ready. I look like garbage, my son hasn't been himself since he started that medication and it's catching up to him, I have a surprise for you and that's not even ready-" 

I kissed her. I threw my outfit on the bed and I kissed her. 

"Julia, relax." I told her calmly and he let out a deep breath. "Mokuba and I are getting things for Preston's party this morning, and he's not the only one who has been acting differently. Mokuba was acting like me before I came up here." I stood up again and began to strip, so I can get changed. 

"I might take a shower to help relax." I heard her say, getting up and watching me take off my bed clothes. 

"If you want to, go ahead." She kept her eyes on me as I put on my black dress shirt with my blue slacks. "I'll keep an eye on Preston for you, but Mokuba and I are leaving in 20 minutes." 

"That's more than enough time. I have to leave here shortly after you guys do anyway, I was going to drop Preston off at Yugi's so I can get your surprise ready." 

Ugh. I sighed in irritation. 

"Okay, make your shower quick then."

"I will, I have a nail appointment at 9."

Yugi's POV

"Hey, Atem?" I saw the spirit's body come closer to me and sat down on my bed. I was twiddling my thumbs and I wasn't even ready for the day. 

"What's on your mind, Yugi?" He asked me, giving me a small back rub over my bed shirt. 

"Julia's bringing Preston here so she can get Kaiba's surprise ready, she's going to give it to him during Preston's birthday party." I looked over to see the Pharaoh smiling and blushing when I mentioned her name, I guess he likes her. 

"A-are we invited to the party?" Atem asked me shyly, how adorable! I chuckled at him and stood up to take off my bed clothes. 

"Of course we are, do you know what Julia's gift for Kaiba is?" I turned around to see Atem shake his head as I pulled my shirt up and tossed it in the hamper.

"It's a positive pregnancy test!" I said excitedly, but his blush and smile disappeared. My smile was gone too as he looked at the floor. "Atem?" 

"I guess I missed my chance, right?" I pulled out a red shirt from my dresser and quickly put it on before I headed back to the bed; giving him a hug. 

"There's plenty of girls out there! You'll find your Queen of Egypt!" I felt his arms wrap around me lightly, which was alright with me. I knew he liked her, I shouldn't have said the surprise out loud like that. "I'm sorry." I admitted, releasing myself from the hug. "I need to finish getting ready, what are you going to wear today?" 

I head back over to my dresser pulling out a pair of blue jeans, then there was a knock on my front door. 

"Shit! Atem, can you answer that please? It's probably Julia." I looked behind me and saw his face. His eyes were wide and his face was flushed, he would look like a strawberry if he had freckles. 

He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror, as he only had on his outfit from yesterday.

"To answer your question, Yugi.. I might have to go shopping. Can we go shortly after Julia leaves?" I nodded, then heard another knock.

"Hurry, before she leaves and finds another sitter!" 

Julia's POV

After a few knocks the door finally opened, and I saw Atem answer the door. His face was so red as he let me in. 

"G-good morning, Miss Julia and Preston." He stuttered a little, and smiled at Preston who was holding my hand. 

"Good morning, Atem!" I got a strange feeling around him, but I knew it wasn't right; well not in a bad way. "Is Yugi here?" I asked him as we made our way into the living room. 

"Y-yes, h-he's uh-" 

"Relax, Atem." I placed my hand on his back, hoping to make him calm down a little. 

"Mama, I need to go potty." I sighed and set my bag on the couch. 

"Okay, take off your coat." Preston took it off gently and handed it over to me so I can put it on the coat rack before I leave. "Do you know where it is?" My son nodded at me and went along his way. "If you need me, just yell okay?" 

"Okay!" I yawned and took a seat on the couch, and Atem sat down by me. 

"Atem, are you okay? You're so flustered." I watched him look down at his lap and he folded his fingers together to rest his head on them as his elbows were on his lap.

"I'll be alright, just thinking." 

I noticed he was wearing the same outfit from yesterday, since he came over to watch Preston with Yugi while we were busy. Seto and I had to work, I had therapy, and Mokuba was getting some decorations for Preston's birthday party, and Roland was spending time with his family for the Saturday. 

"Well, what do you guys have planned for the morning?" I checked the time on my phone and it was 8:09, I knew I couldn't be here forever. I have a nail appointment at 9.

"I need to buy clothing, Yugi's clothes are too small for me and Joey let me borrow some bed clothes while my outfit could be washed. So, maybe that and getting lunch?" 

I knew something was off, he wasn't looking at me which was fine; but was I making him uncomfortable?

"Oh, do you need some cash for your outfits? I'm not sure how much Yugi has, so I'm willing to give you some to help you." He turned his head and smiled at me with a red face. His purple eyes were piercing through me, and I didn't mind it. He's a new friend, that's all. 

"S-sure.." I pulled my wallet out of my purse and I gave him some cash, and he took it with a shy reaction. "T-thank y-you." I smiled at his shyness, it warmed my heart seeing him take the money without a hassle, especially since he needs more clothes. 

"Mama?" I looked over to see Preston with his pants in one hand and his underwear in another hand. 

"Preston Michael!" I shouted in utter embarrassment. 

"Hey Jul- Preston!?" I heard Yugi coming from the stairs and I face palmed as Yugi saw my son's behind. 

I stood up immediately and picked him up, placing him on the other side of the couch so they couldn't see us.  

"What are you doing?" I asked him as Yugi sat on the recliner. 

"I forgot how to put my pants on, so I took off my undies too." I heard the 2 men keeping in the laughter so I don't smack them. 

"Okay, Preston. I'll show you how to put them back on." I took his pants from his hand and I had to play charades in order for him to put them back on. "Good job, now it's time for your jeans." 

Atem's POV

I watched Julia from the corner of my eyes, and she wasn't wearing anything to really keep her warm. It was snowing outside very lightly and she was wearing a flannel as a vest, while Preston had on his gray coat. 

She was so pretty. Julia was wearing her red flannel vest with a gray long sleeved shirt, and a pair of light blue jeans. Her boots were tan and were ankle snow boots, and her hair was curled. Kaiba's lucky. So, lucky. 

I couldn't get enough of her. The ring that was on her finger was more than enough to tell me that she belongs with my rival, and the positive pregnancy test; but I didn't have a good feeling about this. I hope my thinking won't jinx her, she seems like a hard working mother. 

"Okay, good job." She high fived Preston, and he started to giggle. 

That killed me. I swear I could feel my heart explode. Could I be in love with someone I can't be with?

"Alright." I heard her sigh, as she came around and placed Preston on the couch. "Seto gave Preston the medicine this morning, so he won't need it again until after the party. Both of you can come! Or, even better." She clapped and smiled at both Yugi and I. "Would you guys be able to bring Preston to the house? If not, that's fine. I have no idea when I'll be back from getting the surprise together and I'm getting my nails done with Tea at 9." 

Yugi and I glanced at each other and smiled. 

"Sure, Julia!" Yugi cheered.

"Awesome, if I get done with everything before noon then I can pick you guys up. I'm driving Seto's SUV today in case it gets too bad. It has 4WD so we wouldn't have to worry." She kissed Preston on the cheek and I watched her head towards the door with Preston's coat, hanging it on the rack. "I love you, Preston. Be good."

"I love you too!!" He cheered out to his mom as she walked out of the door. I face palmed and Yugi gave me a weird look. "Atem, why would you hit yourself? Daddy said not to hit." 

I glared at Yugi; as now he was laughing. 

Seto's POV

"Hey, Seto?" I looked down at Mokuba as I pushed the cart with some extra party favors that my brother forgot yesterday. 

"What?" We were heading over to a toy aisle to get him some things that 3 year old boys would play with. 

"I was wondering something.." I can tell he was trying to think of how to word it, but he knows I'm not a very patient person. "Would you prefer to be married before having a kid of your own?" Why would he ask me something like that? 

"Julia already had Preston before we met and I fell in love with her over a video chat, Mokuba. Preston called me 'dad' and I didn't do much for them. I would be happy either way, but I plan on marrying her after her birthday."  

Why would he ask that? Maybe it's in relation to the flowers on the table. 

"Oh, I was just wondering." 

Something is adding up, is Julia pregnant and she didn't tell me? 

I watched Mokuba get a box of Mega Bloks and put it in the cart, along with some other toys like foam puzzle pieces, letter and number magnets and some stuffed duel monsters. Looking at the cart starting to pile up with more toys and gift related items, I began to think we had enough.

"Mokuba, let's pay for these so we can get home. When we get everything loaded into the car, I'm calling Julia." I gave him a serious look, because I wanted to know what the hell was going on. 

"Okay, Seto. Please don't tell her I asked you that question earlier, I mean I don't know if she is pregnant right now. I was asking because of how fatherly you are to Preston and you wanted an heir too for Kaiba Corp." I sighed, putting everything on the conveyor belt while Mokuba got us a couple bottled drinks. 

"What kind of drinks do we have at home?" 

"I know we have milk, juice and bottled water. I'm not so sure on soda or anything like that." I nodded at Mokuba's response, thinking about picking up some from another store on the way home. 

time skip

After loading everything inside of my car, I hopped in the driver's seat as Mokuba followed in the passenger seat. I started up my car, heating it up for us and I pulled my phone out of my pocket to dial Julia's number. 

"Hey, baby." Hearing her cheerful voice made me grin, I love her so much.

"Hey, are you getting your manicure right now?" I saw the time and it was shortly after 9, but I heard someone talking to her. 

"Yeah, Tea's here with me. We're getting both mani's and pedi's done before the party. Did you get done shopping?" I shifted gears going in reverse so we can head to another store to buy more beverages.

"For now, Mokuba and I are stopping at another store to pick up more drinks." I put my car in drive and sped off, with Julia still on the line but I felt a hard glare on me and it was coming from my brother. 

"Okay. I'm coming home after this and bringing Tea with me. Atem and Yugi are bringing Preston over around 1 since they're going out before hand too." 

"Sounds fine to me, I suppose. By the way, did you pick up the cake yet?" 

"No, but the bake shop is down the road from where I am so I'll just pick it up on my way back." 

"Alright. I'll see you in a while. I love you." 

"I love you." 

Dial tone. 

"Thanks for not mentioning that to her." Mokuba stated with a saddened look on his face. He must feel bad for the look he was giving me during the phone call. I made a turn into the parking lot of the other store.

"It's nothing. Go in there and get some more drinks. Whatever the dork gang likes, and some more juice boxes and milk for Preston. I'm calling Yugi." Watching my brother nod and closing my car door, I dialed Yugi's number.

"Hey, Kaiba!" His voice was killing my brain cells.

"Is my son behaving?" 

"He is, we're actually out getting Atem some more clothes for his visit. Is it okay if Preston can eat lunch before we get over there? We were thinking on stopping somewhere." 

"That's fine, that's if he does eat. He had breakfast but he was really fussy." 

"Oh, alright. We're planning to eat around 11 unless you would like us to be at your house instead?" 

"Yugi, Mokuba and I will be home in about 20 minutes and we have to bring everything inside. Mokuba and I will also be decorating and Julia is going to be home after her spa hours with the cake, so you're better off coming closer to 1." Hearing my rival sigh on the other end, I grew a headache.

"Okay, Kaiba. We're also picking up Joey and Tristan, and I believe Tea and Julia are riding together." 

My headache is now worse.

"Okay, I have to go. See you later." 

I hung up on the King of Dorks and massaged my temples. 

"I hope Mokuba's alright in there." Soon after I said that, I saw him pushing a cart with some 12 packs of soda, a gallon of almond milk for Preston, and a pack of juice. Works good enough for me.

I got out of my car and opened the one side for him, putting things away so he can put the cart away. I made sure everything was straightened out so nothing would fall on the way home before Mokuba and I took off, making home in time for the decorating. 

"Yugi and the Pharaoh are bringing Preston closer to 1 with Joey and Tristan. Julia will be home before they get here."

I heard Mokuba yawn, which made me do the same. 

"Okay, I just wish we had time for a nap." He yawned again, but this time I didn't yawn back.

"We don't have time for a nap; even though I also wished we had time for it. Julia might take one though for a couple hours. She said she didn't get much since I was sleeping in my study." 

"Yeah, you had tons of work to catch up on since the incident at Kaiba Corp. I'm glad that's all over with though." 

"True, except Julia's friend who I caught stealing from my study. I kicked her out Friday night and she didn't even stay there for one night." Mokuba gasped in shock. 

"No way! I thought her and Julia were good friends! Why would she steal from us?" With a blank mind, I just shrugged my shoulders. I wanted to get home and get whatever done with before they show up.

"I have no clue." 

time skip

Julia's POV

I walked out of the bake shop with the cupcake set that Seto ordered yesterday, and of course they're vanilla with blue and white frosting. I placed the cupcakes in the back seat and Tea stayed put in her passenger seat, watching me as I came around to get back to driving.

"Those cupcakes don't surprise me." Tea said, almost giggling and I couldn't help but agree with her. 

"Tell me about it, I said I had an order to pick up for Kaiba and he gave me this. But hey, 16 cupcakes should be enough right?" 

"Yeah, for Joey and Tristan." Now, we busted out laughing together. That joke was pretty funny. "Don't worry though, I'll make sure to have them on a leash and not eat all of them." I nodded with that grin on my face from laughing, until I heard my phone go off. It was an unknown number, so I just picked it up not feeling worried at all.

"Hello?" 

"Hey! I got your number from Yugi. Him and Atem are picking up Joey and Tristan, and they said Tea is with you?" I nodded, still having no idea who this is.

"Sure, but who is this and what did you need from me?" I asked, now feeling a little skeptical. 

"Oh, my apologies. I'm Duke Devlin a friend of there's. I was wondering if you and Tea could pick me up for the party. I would drive my own car but it's the shop right now." 

"Oh, alright. Does Tea know where you live?" She looked at me and mouthed 'Is that Duke?', and I nodded. 

"Yeah, she should! Do you want me to send you the address in case she lost her way?" 

"No, we'll find your house. We'll be coming soon." 

"Okay! Bye!" 

"You got some weird friends, Tea." 

"Well, thanks." We laughed some more as he headed towards Duke's house. "Keep in mind too that Duke is a bit of a womanizer. I'm sure he knows that you and Kaiba are together, but keep it in mind how he is." I nodded, and smiled. 

"I got it, thank you. Don't get me wrong, but I also have to go to the store to get a few things for Seto's surprise." 

"Oh, yeah! I kind of forgot about that. Are we picking up Duke first or are we going to the store?" 

"Probably the store, so Duke don't blurt it out at the party. Only a few people know like Mokuba, Roland, Yugi, you, and I think Atem might know too. I could be wrong on that one." 

"Aw, okay. I can't wait to see the look on Kaiba's face. How do you think he's going to react?" I scratched the back of my neck, not sure how to picture his reaction.

"I mean, him and I were both really shocked when Preston called him 'dad', so maybe a stronger and more emotional way of that? I don't know. But, before Seto and I got engaged he wanted to adopt Preston and get rid of me so Preston could be his heir for Kaiba Corporation." Tea's mouth stood open, she couldn't believe that.

"What?!" I nodded, it was crazy to believe that.

"I told Seto that Preston comes with me and that would also go towards any other kid I have, including his." It pained me thinking about that again, but that was almost a year ago. 

"That throws off a ton of red flags, Julia." I sighed, knowing she was right but Seto and I talked about it before. 

"I know, but during the conversation and us getting engaged, he realized what he would be missing out on. Mokuba was talking to Seto about it when we were rescuing Yugi." 

"Oh! Okay, I remember now. That was a while ago right? Like almost a year?" She saw me nod, but I rubbed my tummy, knowing I'll be making an appointment first thing in the morning so I can see my little Kaiba Bean. 

"Yeah, I try not to think about it. Because I know Seto loves both Preston and I, even though he was just thinking of his company's reputation. I hope he knows that we love him too, but he needs a family. Seto and Mokuba need more than themselves and they've done it for years." I told her, pulling into the parking lot of the store. 

"You got that right. Kaiba and Mokuba have been on their own since Kaiba was in high school. They sure have come a long way, I think he became the President of his company when he turned 16, but I could be wrong."

I shook my head, Seto has done a lot for his brother and I'm hoping he could relax now since Preston and I are in the picture with now a baby on the way. I parked the SUV and it began to snow more, and I forgot my hat. Damn it. I sighed and Tea unbuckled her seat belt so she could go into the store with me. 

Seto's POV

time skip once again.. (Sorry! Almost 5k words now, I'm getting a little tired!) 

After setting everything up where they're supposed to be, I heard my phone ringing from the kitchen table. 

"Mokuba, grab that for me." I told him, since he was closer to the kitchen than I was and I was putting the last COMMAND strip on the wall for the last side of the birthday banner. 

"Okay, Seto." I heard Mokuba's footsteps get farther, then I heard him speak. "Hey, Julia!... Yeah, one second." He walked over to me and handed me my cell phone, which I gladly took knowing it was my fiancé.

"Hey, dear. Are you almost here? It's getting closer to noon." 

"Yeah, we had to make another stop. We're almost there, about 10 minutes away." 

"Alright. Mokuba and I just got done putting everything in place, but what have you chose for cater? I can have Roland pick it up closer to dinner time." Hearing her hum in the background means she's thinking, but I never thought of a place to cater unless she planned that out. 

"Don't worry, Seto. I have the catering ordered. I also talked to Roland too before I called you. He's picking it up around 4."  Wonderful. 

"Okay, thank you."

"You're welcome, babe. Is there anything else you need me to pick up on our way home?" 

I couldn't think of anything as I got down from the chair, but I looked at the flowers on the table.

"I actually have a question." 

"Okay, what is it?" 

"There's a bundle of blue flowers on the table. I noticed them this morning and they have a tag on it that says 'congratulations'. Do you know where they came from?" 

 I heard nothing but silence, but a swallowing sound on the other end.

"Mokuba got them for me, but I don't know why it would say that on the tag. He got it for me a few days ago when I wasn't feeling well. Maybe he picked up the wrong bouquet?" I didn't think of that, but maybe that could be right.

"Possibly, I didn't see them until today. I guess I'm becoming overworked." I admitted in a sarcastic tone, only to listen to her giving me a soft chuckle. 

"I wouldn't believe that even if you paid me." 

"I do pay you, with my feelings Mrs. Kaiba." 

"I love you, I'm coming down the road." 

"I love you." 

 I hung up and I put my phone in my back pocket so I can put the chair back by the table where it belonged. I took a look at the banner from a longer view and it looked good. Just a simple 'Happy Birthday' was written on it, and there was a stack of white and blue paper plates and bowls lined up on the counter, with silverware and napkins. There was 3 different kinds of carbonated beverages, a case of water, a case of juice boxes, and Preston's almond milk in the fridge. 

"Looks awesome, Seto!" I peered behind me and there was Mokuba admiring our decorating, but I was still curious about the flowers. Something didn't add up and I planned on figuring it out before the end of the night. 

"Knock knock!" We both turned our heads and saw Tea holding the cupcakes and Duke Devlin holding a few bags that seemed to be double bagged, and Julia not holding anything. 

Something was up now. I noticed Mokuba run over to Duke, take the bags out of his hands and ran upstairs. Was it a meaningful gift for Preston? 

"Babe?" I looked over at the door and saw Tea struggling to take off her shoes since she was carrying the cupcakes. 

"Sorry." I took the cupcakes and placed them on the counter by the beverages as they took off their shoes. "Julia, honey can I talk to you in private?" I asked, but she became nervous; like I figured out something was up. 

"S-sure." 

We went upstairs towards our room, leaving Tea and Duke in the kitchen. They'll find something to do. I closed the bedroom door and locked it, so no one will disturb us. 

"Seto, did I do something wrong? It feels like you're mad..." She got tense, and it pained my chest a little. 

"What was in the bags Mokuba took from Devlin?" Julia's eyes widened, and she swallowed. Clearly she was hiding something. 

"I-it's nothing bad, babe. I promise! I saw something for you while I stopped at the store and I would like to give it to you later, if that's okay.." Her head was turned and she didn't make any eye contact during her statement. 

"Babe, look at me." Julia ignored me, and it was pissing me off. She sat down on the bed and gave me a heavy sigh. I got on my knees and I straightened out my bag and she was a little taller than me at this point. I took my hand and placed it on her cheek gently, in which she flinched. 

"Seto, please don't pressure me into telling you. It's really special and it's important to me.." Julia told me softly, but I turned her head in my direction. 

"I was worried." I blurted out, but she grabbed my face and kissed me. 

I was shocked, but her lips were not leaving mine. I got a gentle hold of her face and kissed her back passionately. 

Then I felt tears on my hands; Julia was crying. 

5740 words...

Holy shittttttt

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

569 25 3
(y/n) (y/l) never had an easy life. Her parents were terrible, not only to each other but also to her. After they broke up, her Dad found a new girlf...
8.3K 178 5
Seto Kaiba and Yami Yugi have an intimate moment during a Dueling rematch where they show each other a side none haven't seen leaving the small Dueli...
1.6K 123 29
After losing to the King of Games in Battle City, Seto Kaiba is ready to move on and begin taking Kaiba Corp to the next level. But when someone thre...
3.4K 122 11
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 Life for Joey Wheeler after graduation has left him bored and wondering the streets of Domino City aimlessly. While doing so, he com...