Preston's Party Part 1

Previously...

We went upstairs towards our room, leaving Tea and Duke in the kitchen. They'll find something to do. I closed the bedroom door and locked it, so no one will disturb us.

"Seto, did I do something wrong? It feels like you're mad..." She got tense, and it pained my chest a little.

"What was in the bags Mokuba took from Devlin?" Julia's eyes widened, and she swallowed. Clearly she was hiding something.

"I-it's nothing bad, babe. I promise! I saw something for you while I stopped at the store and I would like to give it to you later, if that's okay.." Her head was turned and she didn't make any eye contact during her statement.

"Babe, look at me." Julia ignored me, and it was pissing me off. She sat down on the bed and gave me a heavy sigh. I got on my knees and I straightened out my bag and she was a little taller than me at this point. I took my hand and placed it on her cheek gently, in which she flinched.

"Seto, please don't pressure me into telling you. It's really special and it's important to me.." Julia told me softly, but I turned her head in my direction.

"I was worried." I blurted out, but she grabbed my face and kissed me.

I was shocked, but her lips were not leaving mine. I got a gentle hold of her face and kissed her back passionately.

Then I felt tears on my hands; Julia was crying. 

Mokuba's POV

I was in the living room getting party games ready when Tea walked to me, and left everyone out in the kitchen. She seemed nervous, so I gave her a concerned look.

"Hey, Tea. Is something wrong?" She then looked up towards my brother's room.

"I don't know, but Julia and Kaiba have been up there for a while. She did seem nervous to go up there. Do you think he knows?" I smiled at her, making her know the situation is alright.

"No, it's planned to be a surprise when the party is over." She bent down and helped me with the party games, but then I thought about it.

Seto is great at getting what he wants. Hopefully he doesn't pressure her too much.

Seto's POV

Something was up, but Julia still had tears falling from her cheeks when we parted from the kiss. 

"I love you, but I can't tell you yet." They weren't tears of sadness, but of happiness. Julia pulled off a small smile and gave me a hug, in which I took back.

"I love you, but you know I get excessively worried about you now. Everything has happened so fast since we met, and I can't have you get hurt anymore." I told her as I rubbed her back and I kissed her forehead.

"I know, but don't worry anymore. When you find out what everyone is holding secret, you'll be one happy man." 

"Ha, make sure I don't smile in front of the dweebs. The genuine one I express only goes for my family." I got a good look at her, and she was able to copy my signature smirk.

"I can make it happen, Seto Kaiba." She stood up on her toes and kissed my cheek before she headed towards the door, leaving me confused. 

How can she be so confident in that? 

Julia's POV

I walked down the stairs with a big grin on my face, so the others wouldn't be alarmed.