crashing down // Fred Weasley

By iamamystery_lol

story being continued once more :) only a few chapters left to be published, once I have finished I will upda... More

The Girl Who Lived
Hello Weasley's
Do You Like Quidditch?
Another Potter
Wands, Robes and Owls
Why so Sirius?
This new world
What Champion Which Potter
God Father
Dragons
Accio Weasley
Hungarian Horntail
The Godfather
Snow and Veritaserum
My My a Marshmellow
Many Dates
Curses and Dresses
Feelings
The Yule Ball
Star Gazing
Pancakes and Waffles
What Order?
Garden Gnomes
Apology
Weasley Nine
Back to Hogwarts
Authors Note
The Golden Egg
Winky's Warning
The Second Task
Happy Birthday Idiots
Have you found out?
Astronomy Tower
Final task
Demise and Disclosure
Dead, alone, gone.
Letters to the deceased
Order of the Pheonix
Who's new?
Pranks and Detention
Brooms and carvings
Attacks and Memories
Patronus
We've been caught
Crucio
Driven away
Prophecy
They've got Padfoot
Like godfather like goddaughter
She's awake
Full Moon
Harry's Home
Weasley Wizard Wheezes
Aboard the Hogwarts Express
The Whomping Willow
Mason..
Katie Bell
Slytherin and Hufflepuffs
Unbreakable Vow
Werewolf at Hogwarts
Fenrir Greyback
"SOPHIE!"
Tears
How long
Date Day
Mission for Potter
Nearly finished
The night before
Tower
Regulus Arcturus Black
invitations
Preparation
To his death
Hiding in the trees
Apparation problems
"I really, very much do"
The need to cut ties
Potters followers
A/N
Grimmauld Place
friendly encounter
a monster
Departure
miss me
what are we living for
moving
The rush of death
I promise
loss of one close to you
something funny in a bottle
im not ready to lose you
Hello?
be grateful
stay with me
sophie!
the end is near
turning point
darkness
rise and shine

Brusies

248 5 0
By iamamystery_lol

'What mattered what Mason thought anyway'
'It really wasn't the truth'
'Was it?'
'No of course not!'
'But what if he's right? What if I don't listen to my friends?'
'Stop feeling sorry for yourself'
'You can't make everyone have a good opinion on you, that's not the way the world works'
'But I don't deserve this'
'Do you not?'
'No-

Sophie's thoughts were shaken abruptly when she heard her name yelled through the wind once more, this time it wasn't a threat or a scream it was a cry for help, a worry.

"Sophie!" She recognised that voice, it was Remus. "Sophie where are you!"

Picking up her feet and running as quickly as she could she jolted through the trees hitting the branches out of her way as she ran, she wasn't far from the Burrow.

"Sophie!"

For merlins sake why did people worry about her so much, she was running as fast as she could through the trees. She didn't mean to stay as long as she did, she knew people would be looking for her but it had only crossed her mind when she was on her way back.

"I'm here!" She yelled through the trees. Brushing the branches aside she had finally appeared in the opening of the greens around the Burrow, all that was left now was to get through the long grass.

"Sophie?" Another voice question from behind her. Fred and George had just apparated in. "What the bloody hell are you doing?" Fred fussed looking the girl who was fighting for air; her chest rising up and down. "Where've you been?"

"It- doesnt- matter" she panted.

"It really" but he cut himself off. Shaking his head he threw his work jacket over his shoulder and picked her up bridal style walking beside George towards his childhood home.

"Sophie!" Sirius yelled once catching view of the trio. "Remus shes here!" He stalked over to the three and pointed a warning finger at the girl "where the-"

"Language!" Sophie cute him off.

"Never mind bloody language!" Remus snapped coming into view. "Where have you been all morning?"

"Out" she shrugged jumping from Fred's arms and running a hand over her leggings.

"No I don't think so" Sirius interrupted. "You tell us right now where the bloody hell you have been all this time."

"Look I appreciate the concern but I'm not a child," she huffed stepping through the crowd and making her way back towards the house before a firm hand wrapped around her wrist. She was pulled back swiftly, attempting to hide her wince she looked Remus dead in the eye.

"Where have you been," he said. "I won't ask again."

"Out," she retorted. "I won't answer again."

"Sophie you may be all moody and uptight about not returning to Hogwarts, or not being able to save Harry but you will not take it out on Remus when he is trying to help, when we're all worrying about you." Sirius snapped stepping forward with his arms crossed.

"Look it's not like your my dad or anything," she said yanking her hand back and subconsciously rubbing at the red marks Mason had left. "I am fine, I was fine, I just went for a walk okay?"

"I'm aware I'm not your father Sophie but that does not mean we are not allowed to worry about you, do you know what's going on out in the world right now!" He barked. "There are snatchers everywhere and with all do respect the full moon is coming up and-

"Save it." Sophie yelled pointing a finger. "For Merlins sake Sirius I am fine! I'm not some little child who needs saving every single day I can look after myself, I was just trying to do something special for us all okay that's it!" And with that she turned onto her heel and marched straight through the damp grass and into the burrow, ignoring the feet she could hear following from behind.

At least two hours went by, she was locked up in the bathroom for most of the time, ether trying to rub away the marks around her wrists that were slowly fading into bruises, cleaning the dust from her hands or rubbing cool water over her face. She could hear voices travelling up and down the corridors, to which she recognised easily, but she didn't make the effort to talk to anyone. Her stomach was shouting at her for something to eat but she didn't care; if everybody wanted to wonder what she was up t0o and get int0 her business then she would just avoid everyone. Maybe it was her senses messing with her as to why she felt so angry, or maybe it was Snape becoming headmaster after killing Dumbledore or maybe; just maybe it was Mason.

The same Mason she had been so determined was her friend the past year, the same Mason who would go through the same struggles as her and was still. The same Mason she had just seen so incredibly ill, begging her to stay with him for one night for help, or the same Mason that had just threatened her. Multiple times. The one who was out to get her, and Harry. The evil one, the death eater.

That led her into Draco. Where was he right now? Was he okay? Did he need help? She couldn't imagine what he was going through, he didn't seem like the type of kid to join the death eaters, to her. She had to remember that; every single person but her he was horrible too. Well everyone outside of Slytherin that is.

"Sophie?" A voice whispered followed by a knock at the door.

She took her hands from her eyes that were incredibly red and puffy from crying, looked down at her purple wrists before standing to her feet and walking over to the door. She was being stubborn, and stupid and pathetic, gosh maybe even a knob, like Sirius so kindly reminded her of every day.

The key in the door clicked twice before the figure behind it opened. It was Harry, a very sad looking Harry. He didn't say a thing, nor look judgemental he just walked in, closed the door behind him and wrapped his arms around his sister, hugging her tightly like she was going to go away and never come back.

"I love you," he whispered planting a small kiss on her head. "You don't have to tell me where you disappeared to but please be careful."

"I love you too," she smiled pulling away from his embrace.

He smiled back holding onto her hands and running a finger over them but after a few seconds he stopped, keeping his eyes on her wrists her stiffened. "What happened to you?"

"What?" She asked following his gaze before letting out a faint, "oh."

"Who did this to you Sophie, where did you go?"

"You just said I didn't have to tell you"

"That was before I saw these bruises!" He yelled attracting whoever's footsteps were shuffling outside to stop, but non of the children noticed this. "Was it a snatcher, a death eater, who did this?"

"Before you argue with me," she said in a small voice. "It had never happened before, I was on my way home and I heard someone in the tree's but I didn't even think it could be a snatcher."

"So it was a snatcher them, who?" He asked quickly.

"let me finish." She said taking her hands back and rubbing them herself. "He only did it because he needed help and I wouldn't do it, I left him I was horrible to him."

"Sophie who, who were you horrible too, who needed help?"

"Mason."

"That bloody kid hurt you!" Fred yelled stepping inside. "I'm going to kill him" he said once taking a look at her bruises for himself. He let go of her hand and turned around quickly before storming out of the house, Harry and Sophie following behind.

"Fred no stop it!" Sophie yelled grabbing at his arm in attempt to stop him.

"What's going on?" Mrs Weasley asked stepping out of the house an apron in hand, she was obviously cooking something minutes ago.

"Where's Remus?" Fred asked his mother. "He might want to know this."

"Fred no please," Sophie said.

"Him and Sirius have gone out on order duty again, just like Bill has why what's happened?" Molly asked walking over to the crowd looking from Harry to Fred.

"We're trying to find Mason." Harry said attracting a shocked stare from his sister.

"Mason as in the werewolf, that the child, your friend?" She said in a hurry turning now to face Sophie.

"You are not going to do anything." She said facing Fred and Harry, "he hasn't done anything wrong he was just looking for help."

"He hasn't done anything wrong has he!" Fred said getting frustrated now. "Sophie I hate to inform you but he was a spy for Greyback, he was trying to get you to join his side all year, god knows where he is now and if he's still trying, and he caught you in the woods you have those bruises, so forgive me if I want to find him and know what he's up to."

"He's looking for me and Harry, he's a snatcher!" She yelled. "But he's hurt, and he let me go so he clearly isn't taking his job very serious is he!"

"There we go!" Harry yelled now catching everyone's attention, Hermione and Ginny had now come out of the house, followed by Ron and George. "He's a snatcher, and he's out there, he watched you leave he let you go! What if he only did it to watch where you were going, to find us all!"

Sophie hadn't thought about that, she didn't even want to consider it. But maybe, just maybe Harry was right, as much as she didn't want it to be the truth all the signs added up.

"Look, I'm sorry." She breathed solemnly. "I don't think that's what he was up to and if you go looking for him you might wind him up, his senses are high and I don't think he'd be feeling merciless at the minute so please for the love of merlin get your arses back inside!"

"Sophie!" Both Harry and Fred shouted stepping closer to the girl. "Your being stupid,"

"No she isn't." Hermione said suddenly. "The full moon is two weeks away, for heathens sake just look at Sophie and Remus, they're not feeling great and I'm sure Mason doesn't feel any better or are you forgetting that he is too a child like us. The burrow I'm enchanted we have many protection spells up I don't think he could get in if he really wanted to."

"Hermione-" Harry began but Mrs Weasley cut him off stepping forwards and placing a hand on his shoulder, "no Harry. Hermione is right get inside all of you, we'll figure this out when everybody's home."

So they did. They all went inside, everyone enjoyed their dinner in an awkward silence before dismissing themselves, one by one and heading to bed. Sophie fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow, Harry was up all night nearly trying to figure out how to make Sophie see what everyone else could and Fred was up worrying. Did she really believe he was a good person, especially after everything that happened at Hogwarts, after who he was and what he had done.

I haven't had time to edit this so I apologise if there's any grammatical mistakes.

My atyd books have arrived!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 763 162
The continuation of The Family that Chooses You. Chapters will explore moments others wanted to see as well as additional ideas that I might have, wi...
1.8K 36 15
Still working on the description hehe
2.5M 106K 154
the twins with differences * One girl was born with a gift, while the other was left behind in more ways than one.