AMETHYST // LARRY ABO

By rain_drop_lover

NOT EDITED! "This wasn't what I asked for" "Amethyst made your dream comes true" "Bu-but its 1722! Iam in the... More

INTRO
WARNINGS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
Hehe, will delete later
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

TWENTY FIVE

1.3K 56 54
By rain_drop_lover

⚠️Small smut⚠️

TWENTY FIVE: FAMILIAR SCENT

Harry took classes from Niall to ride Aurora this evening. Niall was complaining to Harry that why he is praising Aurora instead of him. The Gypsy Vanner was full of joy when she was beside her owner, she gets many treats from the curly creature.

"Why didn't you come to my chamber at noon?" Niall asked as they both walked away from the stables after letting Aurora inside "I saw Louis going out"

"Umm I am pretty scared actually" Harry murmured staying close with Niall.

"Why?" Niall was worried, he wrapped an arm around his friend "What happened?"

"The Duke, Rowan. I am kinda scared to walk around alone after that incident" Harry said sighing "He is scary"

"You should not scared of him, Harry. We did told you to stay away from them it does not mean you have to be scared of them" Niall exclaimed "You are the Luna, officially or not. And no wolf in Louis's land should be scared"

"I know I just..." Harry sighed "I don't want anymore scene like that, thats it"

Niall nodded in understanding as they both walked inside the living room. It was getting dark outside, it is almost dinner time.

"We are having dinner without the nobles. Only us and the families, not even Louis, Liam and Zayn" Niall said smiling

"Yeah, he told me he will get late" Harry replied.

The dinner was nice, chats and laughs were filled in the balcony of livingroom. Whines and cries of complaints were there which only made Harry happy. He was thinking about Amethyst, how happy he is here and he would not stop thanking whoever is doing this.

Harry was back to his chamber, hands on balustrade of the balcony, admiring the night at Doncaster. Small cool wind was swiping against his skin making him smile at the sky. He crossed his arms and leaned forward to the balustrade, he looked down at the garden. Three soldiers were sitting on the bench right down at the balcony, they were talking and laughing quietly. Harry smiled at them, they are securing the castle without being tired.

He tilted his head when he got a whip of scent from his Alpha and the doors were suddenly opened. Soon he was wrapped inside warm strong arms making him more secure than he is. He leaned against his Alpha who greeted him with a kiss on his neck and breathed in his scent gland.

"Did you eat something?" Harry asked turning around in the Alpha's arms facing him.

"I did, mash potatoes and roasted vegetables" Louis said tucking some strands of curls behind the pale ear and murmured "You seem very contented and relaxed"

"Because I am" Harry giggled pressed his face on the warm chest and breathing the pure spirit scent of the Alpha. He purred loudly looking up at Louis and gave a kiss to the his lips "I missed you"

"I missed you too, Omega. Needed to sort some arrangements that is why I was late" Louis sighed as he bring his Omega more closer, he quietly said "My mentor send his reply, he asked me to bring Anderson and to see his moves"

Harry nodded his head looking at the serious face of his Alpha.

"Do you think he does it?" Harry asked

"We cannot trust anyone when a kingdom has a traitor, Harry" Louis stated "Anderson is rude, I know that but he never was a disgusting person who always makes us angry. He do not see himself as higher than everyone, he have a quite private life if I must say"

Harry sighed against his Alpha's chest, his hands grabbing the Alpha's back.

"Tell me about your mentor, you never mentioned him" Harry requested.

"He never liked talking about him" Louis chuckled "I can't tell his name when we are in Doncaster but I would love if you meet him. He is an absolute mad man, he does things what he believes is right"

"Mad than Niall?" Harry asked giggling

"Yes, mad than Niall" Louis laughed with his Omega "I met my mentor when I was...I believe ten or eleven? I sneaked out of the castle to this dark forest and saw him wandering. I liked him on our first conversation."

"You sneaked out?" Harry asked and Louis nodded with a laugh "Royal rules, I guess"

"I always hated it" Louis stated "I still hate some rules but I am the King I have no choice" The Alpha sighed

"What was yours and your mentor's conversation?" Harry asked curiously

"I asked who are you? The typical question" Harry laughed "He said, not a royal wolf like you but a normal one with brain"

"And you liked him? Thats it?" Harry asked confusedly

"Yes, love. He knew I am the prince, the next in line and also know I have my weapon. And he still see me like a normal wolf. He looked at me with a bored expression, Omega. He is the first one who see me like a normal wolf, he curses me, scold me and also plays with me"

"He sounds pretty nice man" Harry commented smiling at Louis.

"Yes and he is an Omega, and a thief " Louis said proudly

"What?" Harry's mouth went wide opened "He is a thief?"

"I like how you asked if he is a thief rather than asking if he is an Omega" Louis chuckled "He is an Omega, but he wander like an Alpha or a Beta. A lone wolf with no family and friends. And one of the most brave wolf I ever seen"

"I want to meet him, I would love to meet him" Harry said "He sounds very awesome"

"I know, but we can't go to him without saying lies to the castle." Louis said

"Let me guess, he is a famous thief in here...maybe in whole Englanf and everyone would freak out to know that the King has an Omega mentor" Harry asked

"Exactly! I know my mate is clever" Louis said happily ruffling the curly head "we will meet him one day"

Harry eagerly nodded. Meeting a legend is one of the dreams of Harry, an Omega mentor who is a thief just wow. They randomly talk about everything, Louis talking about the day events, Harry talking about his and somewhere between the talk the usual silence appeared.

The sudden talk went silent as they stared at eachother's eyes, they were smiling and was leaning. Everytime they kiss it felt like the first time. Louis nibbled on the wet red bottom lip of his Omega whose eyes are closed due to the electric wave running through his body.

Harry moaned against the Alpha's mouth as his bottom were squeezed by the warm hands. His heavy breathe touched the Alpha's lips and they eagerly kissed.

They kissed passionately then hungrily.

Louis grunted with a low growl as he smelled his Omega's slick. His arms tightened around his Omega and he started to kiss his pale neck. He couldn't take this anymore, he might lose his restrain. So he lifted the Omega by his thighs, earning a shriek.

The Omega was pressed against the sheets in their bed, he was panting as he hungrily kissed his Alpha. His night shirt rode up as Louis ran his fingers along the ribs and sensitive nipples.

Louis pulled his face away and watched his Omega, he enjoyed the small squirms and whimpers his Omega made. He pulled the night shirt off of his body and dipped down to kiss his fluttering belly.

Harry quietly moaned, his fingers on the Alpha's hair tugging them slowly. His hips were littered with kisses and small licks making him shiver.

Tears of pleasure filled in his eyes, he watched his Alpha removing his small night pants and underpants together. He closed eyes feeling the cool air touching his sensitive skin.

He is exposed to his Alpha, his Alpha was watching him. Every single part of his body. He didn't dared to open his eyes, he don't want to know his Alpha's expression.

Harry felt the hot breath on his ear, the Alpha nibbled on his earlobe.

"My beautiful boy. What did I do to deserve you?" Louis whispered "I will ravish you, darling"

This made Harry to open his eyes wide and stare at the Alpha's. He is not sure if he want this.....not now. He don't want now or does he? He is slicking a lot but he is not sure about sex.

"I am not taking your complete innocence, love" Louis chuckled making Harry to blush in embarrassment "Let me make you feel good"

Harry nodded his head fast, he wants to feel good by his Alpha. He would love to be feel good. But he don't know what the Alpha meant by feel good, so he just laid there looking at the ceiling.

"Ooh" Harry moaned as the skin around his navel was licked while his thighs were gripped by those rough hands. He hide his face with his hands in embarrassment when the Alpha spreads his legs by holding his thighs.

The Omega was sweating, his hormones were high so as his inner wolf. He moved his hands from his face and he watched the Alpha taking his waist coat and shirt.

"We do not need these, do we?" Louis asked and his Omega shook his head absent mindedly.

The skin to skin touch was heaven for both, they groaned when their hot abdomen was pressed together. Both of their hands wander eachother's body while they deeply kissed.

Louis didn't took his trousers off, he want his Omega to feel good. He dipped down again settling himself between his Omega's thighs. He pushed those long legs upwards so the Omega would bend it by knees. The Alpha littered his sensitive skin with kisses, he sucked on the skin forming a small red bruise.

Harry arched his back moaning the Alpha's name when his Alpha touched him where he mostly wanted.

"Oh my god" Harry gasped in pleasure when he felt his Alpha's tongue at his entrance. He panted clutching the sheets, his right foot on the Alpha's back. Beads of sweat covered his body as his orgasm started to work in him. "Don't stop!"

Louis was cherishing the most wonderful slick, the scent covering him was marvelous. Carefully he pushed his forefinger into his Omega who reacted with dugging his foot on Louis's back. The Alpha enjoyed it, he fingered him slowly, teasingly and kissed around the sensitive skin and his inner thighs.

The Alpha slowly bites the pale left thigh sending pleasure to the Omega's spines. Harry just had his first orgasm crying the Alpha's name, he sighed deeply and laid down calmly as he thought he was going to relax now.... but one more finger added.

Nope he was not getting rest now.

The Omega's erection didn't dimmed down, he writhed against the bed trying to touch his Alpha. But Louis kept a distance watching his Omega as he fingered him pretty hardly.

The noise of wet flesh slapping together was heard and the moans of the Omega was covering it, making the Alpha to go so wild.

"Hmpph" Harry cried as the Alpha roughly moved his fingers inside him. He reached for the Alpha who chuckled and leaned to him. Harry wrapped his arms around the neck and stared at his eyes while he hits his second orgasm.

"Louis!" He moaned, the Alpha pulled his hand away and kissed his Omega softly. Louis whispered soothing words to the Omega who smiled at him shyly. Praises from the Alpha always made Harry to feel very nice.

"Let me help you" Harry said, his hand already going down to the Alpha's trousers.

"No, love. I will be fine" Louis assured the Omega with a smile "I wanted to make you feel good and I did"

"Please" Harry stared at those sparkling blue eyes "I want to" He whispered watching the Alpha kneeling over him causing him to sat up "I want to make you feel good too"

Louis was unsure at first, it can be Harry's Omega who is eager. But he gave up when his Omega already fumbled with the buttons of his trousers. He breathed as he looked down at his Omega who was concentrated on his trousers, he chuckled when he saw the rising blush on the dimpled cheeks.

"Why are you shy suddenly, Omega?" Louis asked

Harry looked up to the Alpha and gulped.

"Are you nervous?" Louis asked running his fingers along the chocolate curls.

"I am" Harry gulped and whispered "But I honestly want to do this. Please"

"You can do whatever you wish" Louis murmured kissing the Omega's lips "Should I look away?" He asked understanding Harry is flustered that Louis is watching.

"Yes please" Harry whispered looking down.

"You are about to suck me, Omega and you are looking adorable" Louis complained with a laugh "I got a rare Omega"

Harry was embarassed but he really want to give a blow job and make Louis feel good. He have never seen porn before but Marya have told him about blow jobs, he felt nauseated whenhe first about it but his friend assured him that it will be fine. And now here he is going to give a blow job to his Alph.

When he got no eyes on him he was confident to pull the trousers down, he can see his Alpha's erection through the white underpants. He gulped, it is going in his mouth. He slowly pulled down the underpants with his shaky hands. He again gulped at the Alpha's erction which was now bare.

"Your hands are cold, Omega. Are you sure you want to do this?" Louis asked looking at their window "I won't feel mad or sad if you don't want to"

"Keep quiet, I want to do this" Harry whined frowning at the Alpha and a sudden question filled in him "Don't you want this, Louis?"

The small shaky voice made Louis to look at his Omega with  frown. The Omega was looking at him with hope, hope that the Alpha will say yes.

"My my, you are one rare wolf. Who would think like this when they are making their lover feel good?" Louis cupped the Omega's face and kissed his lips "Do what you want with me, love. You are mine and I am yours"

With that Harry was relieved and stared at the Alpha's face slowly holding his erection. He watched the Alpha hissing at the cold touch.

"Your hand is very cold" Louis chuckled causing Harry to smile as well "Your hands are soft too" Louis whispered.

Harry slowly pumped the heavy long erection while staring at the Alpha's eyes, the Alpha enjoyed the touch while staring at his Omega.

"Louis?" Harry murmured and the Alpha hummed in response "Does it taste gross?"

Louis thought about it for a moment, he have no idea about the taste of semen. He never enjoyed anyones before and he have never...sucked or licked.

"I do not know, love" Louis said and cringed at the dissapointed Omega "Maybe...salty?"

Harry hummed and leaned down eyeing at the Alpha's erection. He put all the length in his mouth.

"Oh Fuck!" Louis groaned and held the Omega's curls who pulled away choking on the erection.

"My throat" Harry choked but leaned again trying to take all of it.

"Slow down...uhh my.....slo-slow down love" Louis felt like he has been drained from his Omega's mouth "Take a little first"

Harry nodded, he retreated a little and sucked just the tip.

"I would not stay longer" Louis breathed out as he panted a little, he never got a head before. This is more than amazing. He gulped and breathed heavily.

Harry slowly bobbed his head, his curls bouncing with his movement and he gripped the Alpha's legs.

"My limit is over!"

Louis released inside his Omega's mouth who stopped for a moment, taking all of it and pulled his head away.

"How does it taste?" Louis asked groaning due to his orgasm

Harry looked at the Alpha as he swallowed the thick liquid in his mouth making the Alpha to let out a big growl. Harry flinched at the sound but he was soothed by the Alpha's arms around him.

"I apologise, my love" Louis whispered sitting on the bed wrapping the Omega's legs around his waist.

"Salt. It tastes salty and a little bitter" Harry said against the Alpha's bare chest.

Louis sighed breathing the beautiful rose mixed with warm honey from the Omega. He is expecting his Omega to be in strong submission after the intense sexual contact they just had. Like he thought, his Omega is rubbing his cheeks against his chest and neck, he is scent marking the Alpha. To smell like him.

"Why don't you knot me?" Harry asked rubbing his cheek against the Alpha's bare warm chest "And bond me? It's a right time. Very nice night.

Louis smiled at his Omega, if he directly say 'No' then his Omega will think he is rejecting him. He made small circles on the Omega's back praising him quietly, the content from the Omega was clear.

"Why don't we sleep first?" Louis asked running his fingers along the beautiul spines "Hmm? We can sleep so we can take a small rest and then we can bond. What do you say?"

Harry nodded sleeply as he felt himself moving with the Alpha.

Louis just realized that he had ruined his Omega's lovely nest, he feel upset now. So in return, Louis carefully laid his Omega who was asleep in middle of the bed and rebuilt the nest around him.

This was Louis's first time to make a nest, he is not sure if it is good or not but he managed to make one. He stepped away from their bed and looked at the whole nest and his mate. Louis was satisfied even though he knows his nest doesn't go any near to his Omega's.

He laid peacefully beside his Omega under the protection of their new nest. They need a wash up and Louis sighed tiredly, he got up and took a towel from their wardrobe. He pour some water from the jug on it and cleaned his Omega and himself.

Now he was completly satisfied and he slept peacefully, holding the love of his life in his arms who purred in content.

____________________

The Alpha and the Luna was in the paper office, Louis was checking letters and Harry was randomly looking for 'old' record books of the King.

Louis sighed tiredly as he read a letter from one of the elders. They are rushing for a wedding and soon need a bond. He massaged his scalp and groaned folding the letter.

"Is it some annoying letter?"

Louis turned his head watching his Omega who was staring at him holding a big book in his hands.

"It is and important too" Louis said sighing as he turned again looking at the bundles of letters.

"Why don't we split the work? Hmm?" Harry asked walking towards the Alpha "I literally have nothing to do here" The Omega sat on a chair beside the King "I can also write or maybe read something with you, the work will be easy"

Louis smiled at the excited Omega, he understand that Harty wants to help him but he don't want to exhaust his mate.

"Sure love, I know you love writing but right now you don't have any work as the written hasn't started yet" Louis explained as he took a small bundle of letters "This is from the people, you can read it and tell your suggestions. This can be complaints, love for the royals, love for the king and also love for Louis Tomlinson"

Harry raised an eyebrow at his Alpha who chuckled.

"Like a love letter" Harry said, he said he didn't asked because he knows it.

"Yes, love letters" Louis teasingly smiled at his Omega "Are you jealous?"

"No" Harry giggled "What did I even expect from a King?" He teased back.

"Do not provoke me" Louis murmured as he stared at the Omega who was opening a letter with a laugh. The Alpha bited his lower lip as he watched the Omega, he can't blame himself because his Omega is gorgeous "How was last night?"

Louis smirked when he watched his Omega squirming in his seat and his face turning red, but his eyes were still on the letter.

"Nice" Harry mumbled unfolding the paper.

"Just nice?" Louis teased pulling the Omega's chair closer to him.

"Great" Harry said now looking at his Alpha and then he quietly said "I don't want to slick in your office chair"

Louis smirked more and leaned for a kiss which the Omega give him happily. His plump lips were licked by the Alpha who was satisfied. Harry smiled at his Alpha who looked at him fondly.

"But seriously, how was the nest?" Louis asked frowning.

"It is fine, Louis" Harry laughed "You have been asking this since morning. It's perfect, it's ours and you made it for me thats what matters"

"I know.. but I am not sure" Louis placed his hand on his chin, his elbow on the desk "It doesn't look beautiful"

"It is very beautiful" Harry said getting up from his seat and slowly sliding onto the Alpha's lap "My nest didn't look beautiful for me either, but you loved it and I was convinced"

"You loved it?" Louis asked burying his face onto the sweet scent gland.

"I loved it" Harry said against the Alpha's hair "It's perfect, strong too"

The Alpha wrapped his arms around his Omega and he placed his head over his chest which was covered with the most softest clothe, white shirt with frills on chest and sleeves.

"I love frills" Louis said playing on the frills of Omega's chest.

"I know" Harry whispered smiling

"How do you know?" Louis asked  looking at his Omega.

"Louis, everyone knows" Harry barked out a laugh lying on the Alpha's body who enjoyed the weight of his Omega.

"Anderson is coming, Omega" Louis said patting Harry's thigh who immediately got up and sat down on the chair he sat before.

The doors opened and the usual bored Anderson entered. He bowed at Harry who smiled and returned to his 'job'.

"You needed me, Louis?" Anderson asked

"Yes, there is a trespasser" Louis said and watched the Duke's face "In Doncaster"

"A traitor?" Anderson asked and Louis nodded "From where?"

"Florida, a young one" Louis said standing up and took a cigar from his table "He said it is not a soldier or a random one, but a high rank"

"A royal?" Anderson asked frowning, he watched Louis cutting the tip of the cigar and lighting it with a matchstick "Is he in the guard's shelter?"

"Yes, we need you there and also do not tell anyone" Louis said and the man nodded his head. "You can go, we will inform you when we depart"

Anderson nodded and then left the office with thoughts filled in him.

"He is not" Louis exclaimed when the doors closed and  he sat down on his chair, took a drag from his cigar.

"Why do you think that?" Harry asked watching the way his Alpha taking blow from the cigar.

"He asked quesions. When a person knows he is being watched or he might be in trouble they won't ask questions curiously. They tries their best to avoid their name in the incidents and put suggestions rather than questioning"

"Wow" Harry was impressed, very impressed. "So why are you taking him to Capaldi?"

"To help us, he is a nice investigator" Louis said and his Omega nodded.

"I got a love letter" Harry said and the Alpha chuckled "It says that she loved your shoes"

"Who doesn't want to marry a King with many shoes?" Louis asked chuckling as he took another bundle of letter.

"Why does she mentioned about your feet?" Harry laughed throwing his head back "She saw your bare feet and she loved it."

Louis frowned and snatched the letter and read it, he sighed at the words in it.

"She must be one of those hopeless romantic teenager dreaming about to marry a King" Harry said laughing more, his legs going upto the chair "I can't stop! She is in love with your feet"

"Somebody is obsessed with my feet" Louis murmured as he put the letter on the desk and looked at his Omega "Calm down wolf"

"I am now more interested to read lover letters for you" Harry said already taking the next letter excitedly.

The Alpha shook his head and smiled at his Omega.

"Omega, I need to talk to you about something" Louis said suddenly

"Yes?" Harry was serious now, he knows the tone of Louis

"Like I once tell to you, the elders are rushing for the wedding. And to bond. We can wait I know but before that they need to see you" Louis said

"Sure" Harry stated and paused for a moment "Louis, I- I don't mind if we bond. It's not soon between us, our souls and wolves are already bonded"

Louis saw the genuinity in his Omega's eyes. He smiled at him and give a kiss to his knuckle.

"It's not important to bond suring sex" Harry stated and he said quietly "I don't think I am ready for that"

"I know love" Louis kissed his head "I can wait, we should wait."

"You promised to give me an  unforgettable bond on my clavicle" Harry whispered pointing at his collarbones.

Louis gulped eyeing at the Omega's beautiful collarbones.

"You talk without any hesitation today" Louis asked chuckling "What happened suddenly?"

"I dont know" Harry whispered "Maybe your fingers were in me las-"

"Oh godess! Do not talk like that" Louis pulled his Omega to his lap, he nosed along his Omega's ear and murmured "I will fuck you if you keep talking like this"

Harry's face went more red but he covered his embarrassment with a giggle as he wrapped his arms around the Alpha's neck.

"I feel good, Louis. I feel so much good that I am not scared to walk alone in hallways" Harry said thinking about last night "Does intimacy gives confidence?"

"It actually does and yhat is good" Louis kissed his Omega "Our bond is getting stronger, you feel me everywhere and you are the Luna, you should be the one who order everyone.....including me"

"Will you bond me today, maybe tonight?" Harry asked whispering and looking at the Alpha's eyes hopefully "At your dancing hall? It will be romantic"

Louis breathed out longingly stared at his Omega's emerald eyes, he kissed the beautiful Omega who have a grip on his shoulders.

Louis can never refuse his Omega's request!

_______________________

"You doubt me don't you?" Anderson asked as he walked out of the cage with other wolves "That is why you even called me"

"Yes, we cannot trust any-"

"I know" Anderson interrupted Zayn "That is good, do not trust anyone"

"We need your help and brain too" Louis said walking in front of them "I doubt the three idiot nobles. My mentor said they must be too stupid to do such things and also cannot trust anyone"

Anderson immediately took his dagger from his belt and cut his right palm, blood oozing out from his veins as he pointed his hand to the King and pledged.

"I, Anderson Bawdon leaving his life to the protectors and wolves of Doncaster pledging in front of the King. I will not betray my land. Not ever."

That was more than enough for Louis to trust the Duke. He smiled at the Alpha and continued the walking towards the trespasser.

"I recognise his scent" Anderson said even before they entered the wolf's chamber

"You do? How?" Liam asked, the others also waiting for an answer.

"I do not remember actually" Anderson said sniffing around the place "I got a small faint of scent like this before"

Lewis Capaldi opened the chamber as he get the strong scent of the King Tomlinson. He confusedly looked at the new person and frowned when he sniffed quietly.

"Capaldi, this is Anderson Bawdon, Duke of Manchester. Anderson, this is Lewis Capaldi he is from Florida but a Scottish" Louis introduced them

"Have we met before?" Capaldi asked as he shake his hand with the Duke "I believe I know your scent"

"I do not remember you but your scent is familiar" Anderson said putting his hands back to his pockets.

"You both have been in same place but did not meet" Louis commented.

Capaldi shrugged while Amderson was in thought. The duke's hand healed as he revises his memory, he knows this scent but he can't figure where did he get it.

"Louis, as you have doubt on the nobles I suggest to bring them here, getting Capaldi to the castle is risk" Anderson looked at the King who was in thought.

"We can see, I am impatient." Louis mumbled

"We need to kill the traitor very soon or we do not know what else is here." Zayn said as they turned around to Louis as they walked far "How about I get one by one of the nobles here? Capaldi will know who it is by the scent"

"We need more time Zayn, but that will make the traitors to escape" Louis said.

"You need to let yourself calm for a bit" Zayn said worriedly "Go back to your mate, we will look afterwards. You are stressing and it will not help"

Louis sighed as he shook his head.

"I am serious Louis, go to Harry. Take a small rest before getting more tension" Zayn held his friend's shoulders. "We all are here"

"He asked me to bond him tonight" Louis said looking at his friend with an unrecognisable expression "Just the bond, I cannot refuse but I a-"

"You are nervous" Zayn said and his friend nodded his head "That is fine, being nervous is good. You both will do alright"

"I do not want to make it messy" Louis declared making Zayn to laugh

"It would not get messy, Louis. You both are only biting eachother not ripping your flesh apart" Zayn shook his friend who smiled.

"I am over thinking"

"You are" Zayn agreed and patted his friend's back "Now go, he is waiting for you. And don't forget to take a sleep afterwards"

"Why?" Louis asked frowning

"It gets pretty tired after bonding" Zayn assured "Exhausted actually"

"I should go before you scare me anymore"

Louis gonna bond with Harry next chapter😏
No there is no smuton next chapter. I am sorry I love teasing my readers🤭

Hope everyone loved the chapter, if you do then give me a vote and some cheeky comments😁😁😁

Thankyou and Love you

-❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1.1K 13
I had this prompt suggested to me years ago. Unfortunately, the person who suggested it got lost in my DM's and I'm sorry about that. If you recogniz...
14.6K 1K 17
Still based on @stephaniekw1234 idea. An ABO where Omega Harry and Alpha Louis have a one-night stand and Harry gets pregnant. A few years later thei...
954K 33.7K 37
{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an omega comes obeying basically every bet...
160K 4.1K 35
Louis and Harry have been together for a year now and they are honestly the most cutest couple there ever was. Of course Niam being the second most c...