๐๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐—...

By k-kirstein

"๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ•" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a... More

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
๐Ÿ‹ (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F๐™ช๐™˜๐™  Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday ๐Ÿˆ
Stupid Ending Sunday ๐Ÿˆ
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- รˆRร„ร‚ร„ร†-Rร“RลRล ๐Ÿˆ
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme ๐Ÿ‹
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey ๐Ÿ‹
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings ๐Ÿ‹
Nyah~ ๐Ÿˆ
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix ๐Ÿ‹

New Player: Neito ๐Ÿ‹

738 19 111
By k-kirstein

As promised, we're trying something else in this extra spicy last scenario! Art not mine, but imagine. Mature content. Enjoy~
__________________________________

The weekend rolled along, you didn't have emuch friends so whenever the chance came that you would do something with them, you wouldn't hesitate to ask for a day off.

There were so many possibilities that you could makeup or mimic with injured friend s that you found.

Ahem in this case it would be the friend great makes everything feeling long.

Neito Monoma.

"I bet I can steal Y/n away from you Hitoshi." Neito said with a smirk as he caught up with his friend.

You and Hitoshi had gone on a small little date, just to a few stores and places.

While you two did so you had found Neito along the way, he was shopping for god knows what.

He did say his fridge was empty but then again his smile read that he just purchased comething off the black market.

Neito totally would do that for a bomb type.

"No you can't and you will not, no one asked you to tag along with your shenanigans." Hitoshi sighed at his friend that he wanted to punch ever so badly.

All three of you now were at a clothing store, you had no clue that Neito was there due to the fact that you were changing in a fitting room.

"Well at least I found Y/n and that's all that matters, you're just that extra sucky prize that comes with the meal." Neito crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at Hitoshi being dramatic again.

Your voice suddenly broke their slight bickering. "Hey Hitoshi are you ready to see how it looks? Why does this strap keep falling?" You didn't give him time to think and in that small amount of time you opened the door that was captivating everyone from seeing you.

"Holy fuck." Hitoshi and Neito whispered at the same time.

You wanted to act fancy for fun, putting on a dress fit for a royal ball even. It hugged your waist perfectly with a little slit all the way at the bottom. Only two thin statues were sitting there looking at you in the new outfit you were most definitely not going to buy.

"Oh hello Neito." You laughed seeing your friend there and waved.

"H-hey uh Y/n." Neito scratched his neck keeps negative thoughts away and smirked whistling at you.

"Wow Y/n you look extra hot!" Neito grinned staring at your very dressed body in a dress.

Your cheeks felt warm hearing him say sweet words.

"Too bad this is the first and time you will be seeing my girlfriend Y/n like this. Now Y/n, come here." Hitoshi stated smacking his leg.

"Huh what?" You made a confused face with knitted eyebrows hovering. "Come on sit on my lap, I want to see how you feel." Hitoshi smirked still taping on himself.

Your mouth felt dry and speechless.

"Aww no fair! Y/n sit on my lap!" Neito smiled patting down on his leg, despite having a cheery tone his words said that one born a sinner.

"No Neito thank- wait why would you say that?!" You tried to hold on your anger from screaming at the both of them and pulling their ears off.

Neito shrunk back down in the small seat he got when he tagged along, still with his legs spread open like Hitoshi's gestures.

You groaned and pulled your strap back up. One look at your bare shoulder was enough to make Hitoshi's actions speak louder than his words.

"Just to see if I'll buy it." Hitoshi smirked and snatched your waist in his strong arms, making you sit on his lap.

Right on top of his area. "Mm Hitoshi." You bit your lip keeping in a moan as the thin strap fell.

Mind, publicly.

"I guess I'll wait for my turn then." Neito tapped his fingers on his lap, clicking his tongue as he kept a lookout for anybody.

"Maybe you should've put a strapless one instead, I like your skin princess." Hitoshi kissed your collarbone and trailed along to your shoulders leaving a tingling sensation.

Your mouth was ready to explode into a moan feeling his touch upon you so thinly from the dress material.

"Oop look a store clerk!" Neito whisper yelled just in your area knowing you would panic.

Boy did he know you well. "W-where?!" You managed to get a squeak out as Neito smiled taking you from Hitoshi.

Your ass was now placed on a different firm lap, wrapping your arms around a neck with the fear you might fall and break a bone.

"Oh sorry, that was a misconception." Neito smirked looking at Hitoshi who seemed to be booing with anger, you could tell just by his white colored clenched knuckles.

"Then thank god there was no one." You sighed with relief regardless of the new circumstances.

Neito chuckled. "Right? Now you have me." He whispered huskily into your ear, giving it a soft kiss.

You froze up feeling the familiar sensation of Neito, he hadn't been close since you both devised a plan to get Hitoshi back.

"Oh would you look at that the suns going down let's go Y/n." You felt Hitoshi's strong hand go to your wrist.

Neito smirked. "Really? The clock on the wall says it's barley one pm." He was smug pointing up at the black clock while holding your waist close to his chest.

The blond haired male took notice of the little red circles on your shoulder, also letting his lips kiss along your bare skin.

"Mm Neito." You bit your tongue holding in the noises while breathing his name out instead.

Hitoshi wasn't going to let any of this go. "Everything else is fee then." The purple haired male smirked seeing as Neito was only clinging on your neck.

"Let's be kids and pretend I'm putting on your shoes like a princess." Hitoshi stood up cracking his tense neck.

He stood in front of you as you were still sitting on Neitos lap. Hitoshi was still a tower while you were six feet under.

"W-what a-are you doing?" Your mouth could barley spill correct words out with stutters.

Hitoshi clicked his tongue and licked his lips, showing the piercing that was still so attractive on him.

"It's kind of a shame you didn't hear me Y/n, I should be the only one in your mind." He chuckled and got down on one knee.

Your dress didn't have that wet spot yet from your protective panties and mini biker shorts, but if this kept up you were going to pay whether you wanted the dress or not.

Hitoshi played around seeing a clerk working at the desk, playing it off in a way that he was helping with the dress.

When in reality his large hand roamed up in your leg from the outer region. The smooth sensation sent chills down to the bone.

"H-Hitoshi, stop." You closed your eyes with a fifty shades of red face.

"No my name." Neito chimed in biting on your ear, some of his saliva slipping down as he sucked on it.

"N-Neito w-why?" You felt his laughter on your jaw with his fingers pressing on you more.

In a swift movement from down below you felt Hitoshis fingers start to massage the thin silky fabric.

"Nghh c-can we do this l-later?" You asked with a soft moan.

Hitoshi and Neito looked at each other with a heavy glint in their eyes. "Later? My house." They both growled on your skin speaking at the same time.

"Let's go to mine." You jumped in sitting up on Neitos lap with a straight posture as he had made you melt.

There was one person who thought of genocide every single night, that person was now shining brighter.

"I get to go to your house lovely Y/n?! I call top." Neito sounded like a little kid in the beginning, when he added on his voice got deeper into a whisper.

Hitoshi on the other hand rolled his eyes. "It's not like I haven't fucked you in your house before, I'll hit you up from every corner in your pussy." Hitoshi groaned into your ear making your heart speed up as he got up.

You got off of Neitos lap, squeezing your legs together just in case anything wanted to slip out.

"Do you think the lady saw? Who cares!" Neito laughed fixing his hair that got messy from leaning on you.

"Let's check it out. Hey miss, we won't be taking this dress. It's too, covered." Hitoshi smirked staring at your chest.

You felt the urge to punch Hitoshi in the face.

Neito got closer to you and traced your breast line. "Yeah we need to release Y/n's things out in freedom." And from this, you wanted to punch Neito.

The clerk then turned your way as you lifted your hand up.

"Ah I see, I'm terribly sorry it didn't work out. Ma'am you can just leave it in the fitting rooms when you're finished changing!" A nice girl about your age with black hair in a ponytail and black eyes smiled.

"Thank you." You smiled and she went back to tapping away on the cashier computer connection.

Your hands touched the dress again. "Yeah this is way too much." You were prepared to go back into the small fitting room.

Expect a certain non private conversation caught your attention. "What if I go into the room first then your ass goes inside and we can drip inside of Y/n?" Neito being new might surprise you, but researchers have to research.

To no surprise Hitoshi followed along. "I'll suck it and you can pin Y/n." You could hear the smirk in his tone.

"Shut up! The faster we can get things done, the faster things move right?" You spoke with a feisty tone at first, eyebrows going soft turning into a more seductive gesture.

Hitoshi was used to it, ready to eat you up and take in all of you.

Neito however was different, his nose turned pink. Though embarrassed, he was bold.

"Then here's an energy boost my lovely Y/n!" Neito pushed Hitoshi back in case he dipped forwards and held the door of the dressing room stall, leaning his head in to kiss you.

You felt his sweet lips and glanced over at Hitoshi who had a glare.

Seeing your gaze he stuck his long tongue out, the corner of his lips curling upwards.

Not giving you a permission but also not caring, you gentle kissed Neito back. Only giving him a dose of your lips you kept him distanced away.

"Wait up for me." You smirked with a cute wave locking the fitting room door.

Once you were hidden Neito leaned towards Hitoshi, almost being the same height. "Um, is it normal to be hard?" He whispered making Hitoshi look down.

Just as he said, a bump was in his pants.

"It's supposed to do that, but don't give a fuck right now. My princess is going to fix it." Hitoshi smirked with a low conversation.

Neito smirked. "You mean our princess. Get used to it sleep deprived." He pat Hitoshi's shoulder.

You were going to be destroyed in every area of your living.

________________

But first "Oh let me take a selfie!" Neito smiled talking his phone out. "No." Hitoshi shoved it back into his pocket.

You needed to convince your mom.

"Good to see you again Hitoshi, and you are Neito correct?" Your mother walked in seeing your friends.

"Mhm! Hello Ms. L/n! We're just having a movie night with Y/n to celebrate her passing the tests!" Neito was quick witted to make an excuse.

You and Hitoshi had your mouths hung open.

Your mother smiled. "Aw how kind! Well I won't hold you all back, if you need anything I'll be downstairs in my own room on call." She sighed still having work as a business women.

With a nice wave she left the room and you were smiling at how easy it was.

"Thank you!" Neito said in a sing song voice.

You were already sitting on your bed with a remote in your hand. "So what movie? Bee Movie, Elm street, back to the future, not many options." You sighed clicking through the list that had a bit of options.

"I'd like to hear an asmr with your moans." Neito sat on your left side.

"Let's put it at full volume." Hitoshi smirked at your right side.

Your heart was increasing every second as the bed cushion creaked. "I won't complain." You placed your hands on both of their hard chests being in the middle and let your arm roam down.

"Sex me and caress me." You smirked holding both of their huge area in your mouth.

Neito became wary. "Yo Hitoshi how long are you?" He asked with a groan as you touched his clothed tip.

"Sixteen point two inches. You?" Hitoshi smirked as you squeezed his.

"Fuck. I'm sixteen." Neito looked down seeing your fingers along his area.

"That's enough to destroy her." Hitoshi smirked and snatched your waist going under you, Neito did the same with his smirk and went on top of you.

"I hate this position I can't see your beautiful face." Neito kissed the back of your neck with a whisper.

"Why am I a bottom, no." Hitoshi sat up, sitting you down in his lap with your ass on his propped up dick.

"Nghh Hitoshi~." You moaned looking back to grab his face and kiss it deeply.

Hitoshi chuckled groaning into your mouth feeling your wet tongue. "Mmm Hitoshi~." You moaned again with a whimper tugging on his shirt.

He smirked and slipped it off, you felt his hand go up into your shirt, slipping it off and reconnecting your lips.

Neito sat there, feeling his tip go higher.

"Me too." He smirked and took his shirt off, you glanced seeing his strong abs as he crawled towards you.

"You too." You lightly laughed and and touched his strong arm, savagely leaving Hitoshi's lips you went to Neitos fresh ones.

"Mmm Y/n~." Neito moaned into your lips.

"N-Neito Ahh~." You groaned as he sucked on your tongue.

Hitoshi had his own fun on your neck sucking on it hard until the hickeys were black.

"Neito Hitoshi~." You moaned both of their names feeling their long fingers touch every part of you.

Hitoshi unclipped your your bra from behind. Neito was kissing your lips seeing you're bare shoulders getting a signal and taking your bra off.

"You take the left I take the right." Hitoshi groaned in your ear as both of one of their strong hands touched your breasts.

"Ahhh Hitoshi Neito!" You yelled feeling your pussy throb and nipples get hard.

Neito smirked with a grin as he went to lick your nipple, biting on it.

"Nghhh~." You moaned loud feeling more juice escape your area.

In between both of them, Hitoshi worked on your back and Neito at the front.

"Fuck~." The males both said feeling their areas extend.

"That's it I want it." Neito was needy and pulled down on your pants as you were on your knees.

"Mmm Hitoshi~." You moaned as Hitoshi took control of your lips again as Neito pulled your pants off along with his.

Also behind you Hitoshi was left in his boxers.

Your dripping wet panties were revealed to the both of them, as their tent boxers were up.

"Before we do it, you two should kiss. Do it or else I'll leave." You pulled on both of their hairs earning deep moans.

"Fine." They both scoffed and leaned in, kissing one another.

You snorted. "Gay asses." They both pulled away and grabbed your open breasts.

"Ahh~." You moaned out hard.

"Shut up and let's go." Neito smirked sliding your panties off as Hitoshi already inserted his large dick in your ass.

"Nghh Hitoshi!" You yelled feeling him smashing into you.

Neito, had his own large dick. "Damn it's a dream." He kissed your lips as you moaned down his throat gagging a bit.

He slipped his boxers off and in his dick flew to pound on your pussy.

"Mmm you're wet Y/n~." Neito groaned as you moaned with the slapping noises.

"She has that wet ass pussy." Hitoshi smirked pulling your hair with all the cum dropping on your sheets little by little.

Neito was railing you up front. "Nghh cum inside go both of you~." You groaned holding the sheets.

"You heard the princess." Hitoshi smirked and let his warmness land in your ass.

Neito followed and let some of his cum stay inside, the rest slipped out due to how filled you were already.

Hitoshi and Neito both kissed your swollen lips and hugged your bare body.

"I'm hungry now." Neito pouted snuggling on your breasts.

"Round two."

________________________________

That was the final end, thank you ❤️

This became more of a Neito x reader too, should I add that in the title- 😭

Anyways, see you soon ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 8.7K 19
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ฆ... ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž?โž - - - In which Shinso finds comfort in a small cat cafรฉ near school and in the girl waitressing in it. Both Y...
30.6K 430 13
First try writing Oneshots~ -Fluff/Angst w/happy ending/ Characters: -Todoroki -Bakugou -Midoriya -Shinsou -Shigaraki -Dabi
17.9K 970 6
Lagerstroemia, a flower representing fluent or persuasive speaking is exactly how you would describe him. His quirk was just that after all... very p...
150K 6.4K 19
โŒœ โ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐”๐€? โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„ ๐—•...