š’®š’¶š“Ž š’“š‘œš“Š š’²š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ šæš‘’ļæ½...

By carterradams

{Book 2 of 3] š’®š‘’š“†š“Šš‘’š“ š“‰š‘œ š‘€š’¶š“Ž š’²š‘’ š‘€š‘’š‘’š“‰ š’œš‘”š’¶š’¾š“ƒ (š’¶ šæš‘’š“š’¶ š“ š’“š‘œš“Š) š™’š™„š™‡š™‡ š˜½š™€ š™€š˜æš™„ļæ½... More

<< Introduction >>
one >>> prepared
two >>> city of light
three >>> trust
four >>> better off
five >>> what we can
six >>> Aden
seven >>> Indra
eight >>> on my feet
nine >>> captured
ten >>> one of us
eleven >>> in the moment
twelve >>> heard
thirteen >>> leave
fourteen >>> info
fifteen >>> radiation pills
sixteen >>> night blood island: part 1
seventeen >>> night blood island: part 2
eighteen >>> Raven
nineteen >>> overwhelming
twenty >>> offer stands
twenty-one >>> no choice
twenty-two >>> Murphy and Emori
twenty-three >>> volunteer
twenty-four >>> bear it
twenty-five >>> inside the head
twenty-seven >>> ritual battle : part I
twenty-eight >>> ritual battle: part II
twenty-nine >>> Praimfaya
thirty >>> plan B
thirty- one >>> to be continued

twenty-six >>> bunker term

2.6K 155 29
By carterradams

"Aden," Lexa speaks up after a moment. The young boy tears his eyes from mine and glances over his shoulder. Once his eyes land on Lexa's he stands up quickly, facing the commander. He bows a bit looking to Lexa. "Gia is waiting for you." Aden nods slowly and glances towards me. I give him a small smile and a swift head nod receiving one back before he heads to the door. He passes Lexa on his way out, but once he's gone Lexa and I's eyes meet. 

"He told me what happened to the other night-bloods," I state, biting my bottom lip. Lexa nods dropping her hands from in front of her. Slowly she makes her way towards me. Upon arriving to me she slowly sits down where Aden was. Her eyes scan over me and I knew she was worried. "I'm okay Lexa-" 

"You may seem fine Y/N, but I know you're not," Lexa spoke, cutting me off. I tilt my head at the girl. "That wasn't just out of nowhere. You're not sleeping. I haven't even seen you eat." 

"Things are hectic right now-" 

"Maybe but your health is also important," she cuts me off again and I nod slowly, dropping my head. A silence takes over us as a voice rings through my head. I close my eyes sinking my teeth into my lip before feeling a hand grab a hold of mine. "What's going on?" 

"Nothing-" I lie, pausing and picking up my head, opening my eyes. Our eyes meet once more and I give her a reassuring smile. "Everything's fine. Whatever Abby gave me seemed to help-"

"Abby didn't give you anything Y/N." Her answer was simple and stern, but at her words I knew I messed up. Slowly, I nod and sit up in my position shaking my head. 

"Your right okay? Something's not right...I can't sleep so I haven't tried because when I do all I get our images, dreams of you died, me killing you, you killing me, these weird fire rooms, weird messages. Something's off Lexa and I know it has to do with this chip in the back of my neck," I explain, reaching up my hand and rubbing my fingers gently yet swiftly over the bump on my neck. "I wasn't suppose to come back. It's not even humanly possible-" 

"But yet here you are." I nod at Lexa's words rolling my eyes a bit. 

"But we both know this shouldn't be happening. It's crazy!" I pause a second looking back at the girl. Lexa stayed still, her eyes soft. Her face at bay. "Raven created this code when we were in the City of Light. A.L.I.E couldn't destroy it to stop Raven so because of that A.L.I.E put in defects, things that could possibly kill me if I didn't do what I needed." 

Silence surrounds us a moment. Neither one of us saying anything for what seems forever. But our eyes somehow managed to stay locked. And as soon as I see Lexa's lips separate I feel some relief lift off of my shoulders. "What kinds of things do you need to do?" Lexa quesitons as I watch her eyes flick back and forth between mine. 

"I had to talk to somebody about what's happening. I have to make sure I'm taking caring of myself..." I let my voice trail and Lexa slowly nods. 

"Seems to me you already have explained what's happening-" The commander takes a moment then continues. "Anytime you have a nightmare, you know you can talk to me about it. I'm always here for you Y/N." 

I nod my head slowly. "I know and I will..." Lexa nods her head and squeezes my hand. I squeeze back gently watching her move in her position and let go of my hand. 

"I hate to do this...But we have to get to a meeting," Lexa informs me causing me to tilt my head to the side. I separate my lips but Lexa beats me to the punch. "Before you ask, it's about the bunker. Clarke and I have discussed terms. We're announcing now." A silence fills between us for a moment as she holds out her hand. Hesitantly I reach out and grab a hold of her hand sliding out of the bed. I feel a bit uneasy at first but ultimately as we start walking hand in hand I feel more stable. More capable then I have. 

<<<<>>>>

A lot of people gathered in the throne room. It felt so weird being back in here, for some odd reason, but it also felt normal. Lexa stood at the head of the throne. Indra behind her. I stood off to the side like good old times with Nik standing behind me. Clarke, Bellamy, Kane and Abby were also in the room, standing opposite of me. You also had counsels from the other clans in the room followed with King Roan. 

"It's been decided!" Lexa speaks finally looking around the room. The room instantly becomes silent. "With much consideration, with this bunker there is room for not all of the clans...Some of Trikru will be in this bunker. It's been decided that much, the rest of clans will fight...to the death." My eyes grow wide, my jaw dropped a bit looking to the commander. Quickly I look around the room spotting most of everyone alright with the terms but I couldn't believe it. I'm sure we could come up with a way for everyone to go in the bunker. 

"Your commander, how will this work?" Someone asked up from the crowd. Lexa stood tall and nodded at the guy. 

"The city of Polis will become your territory. There will be blockades and places you aren't allowed, but other than that the city is yours to eliminate the other clans. The last clan who wins will join Trikru in the bunker." I shake my head and take a step forward immediately feeling Nik grabbing a hold of my arm pulling me back. I glance over my shoulder and we lock eyes. He shakes his head no at me and I roll my eyes, shrugging him off of me. I cross my arms over my chest and go the opposite direction of Lexa and to the door out of the throne room. I could hear people talking and discussing but I kept walking. 

My mind was filling with a bunch of thoughts. One this is bloody ridiculous. If Skaikru doesn't win...We're all dead. No more Raven, Clarke, Murphy, Monty, Harper, Jasper, Octavia, Bellamy...Jesus Christ. I close my eyes and throw a rapid punch to the wall. My fist comes in contact and I immediately regret my reaction as I quickly pull my hand away from the wall. I shake it several times as I continue to walk down the hall and up the stairs. I make it to my old room and walk towards the windows. Quickly I walk out letting the cool breeze hit my skin as I walked up to the railing. 

I cuss under my breathe as I look down to my hand seeing blood rising to the surface and scratches appearing. All I can do is shake my head knowing it'll be bruised in the next couple of hours. But what can I do? Damage is already done. 

"Y/N?" I jump at the voice and the knock on the window. I jump quickly and turn meeting Clarke's eyes. With doing so I quickly place my hand behind my back and nod at her. She tilts her head and walks over, grabbing my arm and pulling it out from behind me. I just let her and watch her as she examines my knuckles. Her head shoots up and her eyes lock with mine. "What the hell?" 

"It's fine. I'm fine," I respond, pulling my hand away and shaking my head. "Shouldn't you be in that meeting?" 

"I could ask you the same thing," she responds, her eyes flicking back and forth between my own. I roll my eyes and turn back around facing my back towards her. I look out to the city seeing grounders already placing blockades setting up for the 'war'. "This was the only option Y/N." 

"Was it Clarke?" I harshly asked. "Sorry...I didn't mean-"

"It's okay. I get you're angry-" Clarke pauses as I just chuckle a bit, shaking my head. "It's a good plan though." 

"A good plan? A good plan would be finding a way we all can survive. Hell the bunker's a brilliant idea but not if not everyone can survive-" I pause a second, then continue on. "I mean really? You and Lexa decided on this? Clarke if Skaikru doesn't win our people die!" I turn and face the girl, our eyes locking but all Clarke does is nod. 

"I know. But it's the best shot we got. It's this or none of us go in there." I shake my head looking away, crossing my arms over my chest. My eyes look out into the distance letting my mind run rapid. Clarke's eyes remain on me. I could feel them, see them out of the corner of my eye. But I didn't look back to her. Not yet. Instead I let my mind run a moment. Trying to think of anything and everything when soon an idea pops up into my head. Quickly I turn my head and lock my eyes with Clarke's blue ones. 

"I'll fight for Skaikru," I say, nodding my head. But the Griffin's eyes grow wide and her head swiftly shakes from side to side. She starts saying no repeatedly and I shake my own head at her. "Clarke, I have the skill set. I defeated most of Azgeda on my own. I've got this. I know I do. Plus, none of Skaikru have the training or skills I do with a sword. It's better than letting you, Bellamy, Kane, whomever go in there and die-" 

"You can't fight for us Y/N and even if you could I wouldn't let you," Clarke tells me. I tilt my head to the side and she shrugs her shoulders. "Lexa's already told me you are already set to be in the bunker. She's not going to let you fight for Skaikru. Let alone fight at all." 

"First of all she's not my keeper. I can choose when to fight and when not too." 

"We don't need you to fight this one Y/N." 

"Oh but back at Becca's lab you were willing to turn me into a night blood and put me in that bloody radiation chamber. That's grand," I speak, rolling my eyes and dropping my arms from my chest. I turn away from the Griffin and lean against the railing letting my eyes dart about the area of the city. 

"I took the night blood for a reason Y/N-" She pauses walking up beside me and leaning too. "But I meant what I said. You're not fighting this one. We'll win." 

"And how can you be so sure about that?" 

"I don't. I'm just hoping we do." I bite my lip and nod my head, dropping it briefly. After a couple seconds I slightly pick it up and turn it looking to Clarke. She slowly looks to me and I nod at her. 

"I sure hope you do too..." My voice trials and Clarke nods back at me. We stand in silence for a long moment. I tear my eyes away from Clarke and glance behind us finding Bellamy standing there. I look away from him and back out to the city. "Hi Bellamy." Out of the corner of my eye I see Clarke quickly turn and look to the boy. 

"Clarke, we need you," Bellamy spoke. I see Clarke nod before turning and looking to me. I intertwine my fingers together keeping my eyes out to the city. 

"Go Clarke. Save our people," I whisper and as I do I feel her hand on my shoulder. She lets it linger there a moment before picking it up and taking off with the curly haired boy. I stand in silence slowly picking up my head and looking up to the sky even though it was daylight out. A small smirk rose to my lips as I looked up for some odd reason, but as I look down I hear something behind me. I glance over my shoulder to be met with Lexa's eyes. I look away just as fast I looked hearing her boots coming towards me. 

"You left the meeting...I take it you didn't like what the terms were," Lexa speaks as I nod. "There's nothing else we could come up with Y/N. Our time is limited." 

"I know Lexa, I know-" I pause, dropping my head once more. "Clarke told me I'm not allowed to fight for Skaikru." 

"There's no need. You're Trikru-"

"I'm also Skaikru Lexa," I say gently pushing myself up from the railing and turning towards the girl. Our eyes lock. Her beautiful green eyes stare back at mine and all I can do is let my face and eyes soften at the sight of her. "I get it you know? Why you don't want me to really fight for Skaikru, but I think we both know I'm more than capable to win for them. And yeah I'd get hurt in the process but I wouldn't die. I would be fighting for too many reasons." 

"What are the reasons?" Lexa questions lowering her voice, her eyes softer than ever. 

"I'd be fighting for my friends. Fighting for them because they were family to me, are family to me. I'd be fighting for my parents. They always talked about coming to the ground. They wanted to do it before they were floated. They knew earth was survivable yet no one believed them," I say biting my lip, tears rising into my eyes. "I'd be fighting for myself even though that sounds so selfish. But I would be. I'd be fighting for Aden and the other night bloods we lost. But I'd also be fighting for you...I'd be fighting to make sure I'd come back to you. I'd make sure I didn't die or get killed because without you I feel like I have nothing. You're my everything Lexa and I don't want to die without us having the chance to get married and get out of these shitty situations." 

Tears filled my eyes and as I looked at Lexa's, I could see her own eyes with tears on the rim. I bite my lip nodding, letting a small chuckle escape my lips. Lexa steps forward and cups my face in her hands. I close my eyes as she pulls my head towards her. Our foreheads rest gently against one another's and everything felt right. Her thumbs gently rub back and forth on my cheeks wiping the tears that trickle down from my eyes. And soon I lean forward locking our lips. We pull back soon after and open our eyes. We stand there silently, staring back into one another's gaze. 

"I can't loose you again," Lexa whispers, her voice on the verge of breaking down. I nod slowly. "I don't want you fighting. Not after what you told me about your nightmares and what A.L.I.E did to the coding." 

"I know Lexa...I know..."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.1K 18
Non of these are mine I'm just putting them all in one place to make things easier.
2.2K 81 6
"š˜“š˜µš˜°š˜± š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜¢š˜µ š˜®š˜¦ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ" "š™¬š™š™®?" raven reyes x fem!oc the 100 (s1-s?)
32.1K 1.4K 25
" š‘° š’ƒš’†š’‚š’“ š’Šš’•, š’”š’ š’•š’‰š’†š’š š’…š’š’'š’• š’‰š’‚š’—š’† š’•š’ " - š‘Æš’†š’“š’‚ š‘©š’š’‚š’Œš’† āŽÆ šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” š‡šžš«šš šš„ššš¤šž š¦šžšžš­š¬ šš šœšØš„š ššš§ļæ½...
495K 16.8K 70
-.ćƒ»ć€‚.ćƒ»ć‚œāœ­ćƒ».惻āœ«ćƒ»ć‚œćƒ»ć€‚. š“š‡š„ šŸšŸŽšŸŽ | š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜¢ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜§š˜¦š˜“š˜¢š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜¢ š˜©š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜µ š˜°š˜§ š˜Øš˜°š˜­š˜„ , ...