"Little helper" (Gojo Satoru...

By zyxwvu29

Thousands of years ago, a clan that has great intelligent and brilliant strategies when it comes into fightin... More

☆゚.*・。゚Chapter two☆゚.*・。゚
☆゚.*・。゚Chapter three☆゚.*・。゚
☆゚.*・。゚Chapter four☆゚.*・。゚
☆゚.*・。゚Chapter five☆゚.*・。゚
☆゚.*・。゚Chapter six☆゚.*・。゚
☆゚.*・。゚Chapter seven☆゚.*・。゚
☆゚.*・。゚Chapter eight☆゚.*・。゚
☆゚.*・。゚Announcement☆゚.*・。゚
☆゚.*・。゚Chapter nine☆゚.*・。゚
☆゚.*・。゚Chapter ten☆゚.*・。
"Announcement"
☆゚.*・。゚Chapter eleven☆゚.*・。゚
☆゚.*・。゚Chapter Twelve☆゚.*・。゚
☆゚.*・。゚Chapter thirteen☆゚.*・。゚
☆゚.*・。゚Chapter Fourteen☆゚.*・。゚
✧⁠*⁠。Chapter 15✧⁠*⁠。
✧⁠*⁠。Chapter 16✧⁠*⁠。

☆゚.*・。゚Chapter one☆゚.*・。゚

14.8K 373 269
By zyxwvu29

                         •Clan•

"Mother, i know this question might be uncomfortable to ask. However...when does grandfather and grandmother going to die?"

A little girl asked, while standing beneath the sakura tree with her mother by her side. The little girls soft voice trailed through her mothers ears like a soft breeze. The mother was silent for few second and answered her little daughters question while taking a seat by her right side.

"Well... my little one, all children are curious about life so it's fine to ask a question. So lets see....
your grandfathers age is six hundred and seventy, and your grandmothers age is six hundred and sixty eight-"

She was cut off when she saw her daughters surprised expression making the mother giggle and pat her daughters head.

"Do you understand what I'm saying, my little one?" She asked the little girl, making sure she'll catch up on what she was explaining.

"Of course, mother i understand."

The little girl replied with a sweet smile across her face. For a little girl like her she already understood what maturity means and how to speak formally at her young age, just like what her family expects.

"That's my daughter. Well... to continue, your grandfather will disappear when you reach of age seventy. While about your grandmother will might be more longer, because here in our clan females life span are longer than males."

The mother explained to her daughter making the little girl amazed by her mothers explanation. She just discover a new wonderful things about her clan.

"Then mother, that means we can live longer. If I'm correct?"

"Yes, your correct little one."

"That's amazing mother!"

Talking with her mother and learning new things at her young age. She was happy, and few of her questions was unlocked thanks to her mothers essential answers. That made the little girl gain more curiosity. However there was something that she wanted to talk about and she wanted seek more answers through her mothers words. She new her mother know about this and never told her before, so she ask politely but never know the outcome will be.

"Mother...why is our clan tied to the Gojo clan? I might over heard the other people in this town. That thousands of years ago, our clan was doing wonderful until the Gojo cla-"

The little girl immediately cut her words, when she saw her mothers eyes grew wide. She never knew it would be too offending. Averting her gaze out of her mother, she can feel herself sweat drop because of  her unknown question. She wasn't aware it would come to this.

The atmosphere felt so uneasy for the little girl and silence was surrounded around her. She hung her head low in regret, while her little fingers trails the kimono she was wearing to hold tightly with it. Silence surrounds her while she clench tighter at her cloths. The young little girl stayed silent as she finally heard her mother sigh deeply.

"Young one, your such a sharp minded. Well i guest it's about time to tell you this kind of story. Your fifty years old, but for a normal human...that'll be four to five years old young."

The older female said with a soft tone. The little girl gain interest to her mothers about to say, so she slowly glance back to listen on her mothers story again.

"My daughter, listen to what I'm about to say. It's the history of our clan and it's very important. I wasn't going to tell you this until you turn one hundred,....but if you insist..."

The mother took a slight glance towards her daughter, who was persevere at listening. She saw her little chubby face was near at her mother's face and her eyes was determined at the story.

"Mother please continue, i want to hear the history of our clan and I'm excellent at listening, don't worry."

The little girl reassured her mother. Thinking of her daughters cuteness, her cheeks was chubby with her big bright (e/c) eyes. As her little face was near her mother's eyes.

"Is she that determine?"

The mother thought, until she bring her little daughter at her lap, while hugging her at the same time.

"Your so cute, (Y/n)!!!"

Her mother squeeze her daughter as she bring her chubby cheeks to hers. She almost forgot to tell her daughter the important history of their clan.

"Mother, I know you can't handle this unknown feelings of your whenever you squeeze me. However will you might as well tell me the history...if you may?"

The muffled words of her daughter brought the mother into reality. At her daughters state, she was being squished from her mothers chest.

"Oh! sorry little one."

The mother apologise with a giggle traced her last words. She gently push her daughters face away from her chest. Well...the result was...

Her hair was messy, it was like she fought a wild beast with a big chest. As her eyes shows dizziness, like her vision was spinning like a storm. The mother laugh nervously.

"Ara~ Ara~ I apologise."

"Mother, please don't forget my intentions earlier. It was about the story."

The young female wanted to let her mother remember what she really wanted. As she needed a proper answer. She cannot ask her father this question, that it might be uncomfortable and may trigger an anger towards her father. So the mother was the only exception.

"Now, now. I'll tell you. So sit properly while i fix your hair."

The little girl followed what her mother told her, until she can feel her hair being pulled gently as her mother begun to tell the history story.

"A thousands of years ago, our clan was known for being the oldest than the others. We can live longer and stay younger at our appearance, so then many other outsiders wanted to gain that kind of living. Some others tried to kidnap our people specially the womens here. However to their dismay the kidnappers were caught and have gotten executed Infront of the public."

"The reason why they wanted us it was because of our blood that causes long life span. Even if were a hundreds of years old our appearance stayed the same, like a very young person to be exact.
And-"

"Sorry to interrupt but how old are you now mother?"

The little girl asked in curiosity, making her mother giggle at the question.

"Well little one...I'm three hundred and fifty." The mother replied, causing (Y/n) to look back in surprise.

"Really mother?! For a normal humans age, you look like Twenty-five."

"So young looking isn't it little one?"

The mother said proudly while she braids her daughters hair and continuing the story.

"Anyways, the caused of our clan being tied with the Gojo clan was...because, thousands ago the people of our clan fought thousands of curse spirits, until many of our clan died and suffer from hunger without home to live. Until-"

"Mother may i asked again?"

The little girl cut her off, but her mother insist listening to her question.

"Why does the curse spirits targeted our clan?" The little girl asked again.

"Well little one, there was festival or game, for curse spirits. Every Seven-hundred years, they perform occasion. Targeting or killing clans for entertaining. They wont stop until the whole entire clan was whipped out. Until that very day, our clan was targeted by the cursed spirits and  killed few of our people. The bloodshed and suffering lasted for a one week and our warriors kept the weak hidden where cursed spirits never finds them."

"However many of our warriors were strong and unyielding to defend our clan, besides we were called a cunning people and strong at fighting. However we were just wasn't prepare for the cursed spirits coming that's why few of our warriors died in their young age."

"Sad, i know. However during the blood shed and killing, a clan arrived and help us destroyed the thousands of cursed spirits. Then that clan was known as the "Gojo clan"."

"At that very day, they help us exorcised all of them, which the elderly are very glad that our clan was saved. And-"

"Then mother..." She cut off her mothers words "again". Which the mother frowned and put her hands at the girls little mouth.

"Let me finish first young one!"

"Ok..." was the only muffled word that came out from her mouth. Some part of the girl was kind of embarassed that she enteruped but let it be anyway.

"Anyways!..." The mother continued.

"Our clan held a feist for the Gojo clan warriors. The night was splendid, and very happy. Further more they help us re-build our houses and crops, then it lasted one month to gain our towns building."

"Until,...one of the oldest elderly here in our clan can't let them leave without returning the favour. So he ask one of the Gojo clan, saying."

"Your clan had done so much from us, and we are very delighted. In return how can we return the favour from your clan."

That moment there was something, that they never expect from the Gojo clan.

"We've heard about your clans mysterious ability, that gain our clans liking. The very reason why we came here was to have a wager between both of our clan..."

"We'll give anything....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 171 6
Y/n L/n grew up in Okinawa, a place steeped in rich martial arts traditions. His family, though not directly involved in the Jujutsu world, had a str...
36.6K 1.7K 28
When one of the most powerful and feared cursed spirits possesses a young boy, the world seems to be on the verge of collapse. However, everything is...
67.9K 1.4K 15
"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩" "𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚" ↳𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙...
9.6K 240 14
Essentially all of jujutsu kaisen but with some of my own ocs added to the story. I don't own Jujutsu Kaisen or the story line, but I do own all ocs...