☆゚.*・。゚Chapter eight☆゚.*・。゚

•You and him•

Looking out the window, her eye is fixed on the beautiful sakura tree, she stared at them like she was thinking something so deeply. She has many questions yet she kept them thinking it wasn't important. However the little girl wanted to test it for a long time...but can she do it without a proper instructions?

"No..."

She whispered, gently shaking her head in disapproval. Maybe she was thinking the wrong way and what if the test will ended up wrong. That would make it more worst. Now another problem entered her thoughts adding it to the rest unsolving ones. ...How stressful.

A small sigh escape her mouth wanting let her mind be at ease or just think nothing but blank.

In a very right moment someone knock on the door causing her to look back.

"(Y/n)-chan, lets go!" The white haired male called out for the little girl, outside the room.

Hearing his voice brighten up her mind as her lips crack into a sweet smile. Hearing his voice was like hearing Aimi from afar. Oh how the little girl miss her.

A satisfying sigh escape from her mouth as she begin to walk towards the door. But something stops her movement, when she felt shivers down her spine. An eery feeling she was experiencing however she felt this before but forgot where.

Finally having a courage to look behind, her (e/c) orbs landed once again outside the window.

"...Hmm..."

She hummed while her eyes scanned each corner from outside. Actually she felt someone was watching her.

"...Stange..." She thought.

~

"...Young Master, why bringing me with you. Why not the other young ones?"

The little girl suddenly asked as they sat on the bench in the park, while her master was enjoying eating a popsicle stick.

"Hmm...you mean those two?...They were assign in another mission without bringing me with them. How mean can they be and besides your always with me (Y/n)-chan, that's why i like you more than the others~."

The white haired male was right, she was always with him, whenever he got a new mission or leaving the house she always stick by his side. Though it doesn't bothers him, he likes her sweet presence beside him.

The little girl let out a small smile of satisfaction knowing how true it can be. Following her master became an everyday routine for her. The little girl just couldn't bear to lose sight of him. When Aimi disappeared, her world seemed to disappear as well, so she would never repeat that to the white-haired boy again.

The time has come when the colour of the sky turns orange, as they sit on the bench the little girl watches the sky slowly darken. All of a suddenly her master took out a folder.

"(Y/n)-chan check these documents."

The white haired male asked while she nodded and took it at the same time.

Opening the brown coloured folder she saw four pictures inside it as well as the information that contains about them.

"Name: Kuroda Kiyoshi
Birthday: December 9
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Occupation: Construction worker
Status: Deceased"

She read the information about when she suddenly realised he was the guy from the news who was missing for four weeks from now.

"....Young Master...this man..."

"Yes, he was reported missing few days ago but found dead yesterday. The three other people are students who were missing for the pass four months and police officers are still investigating where they went."

This situation became serious, she can see it on his demeanor, no matter how much he covers it with a smile she can see that he was serious about this mission.

Glancing back down at the other three pictures she saw the three students and read the information about them.

"Name: Matsuda Hana
Birthday: November 1
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Occupation: Student
Status: Unknown "

"Name: Horio Orochi
Birthday: May 16
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Occupation: Student
Status: Unknown"

"Name: Hatano Norio
Birthday: January 20
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Occupation: Student
Status: Unknown"

Reading every word that catches her eyes made her chest tighten...it hurts knowing their own family was being worried or wondering where they went.

"Where was the body found...Young Master?."

She asked sadly, the white haired male look beside him to see the girl's gentle eyes was filled with sorrow.

He looked deeply into her (e/c) eyes until he decided that he didn't want to see that kind of expression anymore.

Abruptly standing up from the bench, he savoured the last piece of his food, throwing it in the garbage and finally facing the little girl with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Let's go.."

He spoke causing the little female to look up to him and tilting her head in confusion.

"Were going to investigate the area where Kuroda Kiyoshi got killed."

He simply said and his bright smile was not even wavering. The little girl on the other hand was slightly taken aback for what her Master just said. She was just 'asking' where the police found the body but she didn't said take her where they found the body.

Maybe her master heard it wrong?

"Young M-Master, maybe you heard me wro-"

He cut her off by taking her hand and pulling her towards him...She didn't know what he was doing. But next thing she knew...Gojo Satoru was carrying her.

(Y/n)'s face was facing his and she couldn't comprehend what was happening. His bright smile can be seen across her (e/c) orbs...

"..Young...Master..." She whispered still staring at the white haired male. The boy smiled brighter and hold her tightly than before.

"(Y/n)-chan, hold tight ok? Were going for a quick flight."

He told her, playfully pinching her nose causing the little girl to let out a smile while a small laugh escape her mouth as well.

Then that's the thing he wanted to see was her positive side.

Nodding her head in agreement, she wrapped her arms around his neck for safety. Now their faces are even more close...But doesn't matter anymore. They say closer is better. Even he agrees with that.

•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•

Hmm...I didn't update for the pass days...because..i deleted my Wattpad app from my phone...why did i delete it?

Well it was a long story...and very stressful story that you don't wanna know.

But I install it again and quickly updated a new chapter.

I apologise if it takes me too long to update...a lot of stressful things happened.

And apologise if this chapter is slightly boring...

Again apologise about my wrong grammar or misspellings.

See you on the next chapter!

Bye❤️