☆゚.*・。゚Chapter four☆゚.*・。゚

•Friends•

Her emotions were shaken by what she heard. She had no idea Aimi would be so lonely. No one has approached her except the maids and servants who have been ordered to provide her with what she desires.

Being friends with a maid, on the other hand, was not an option for Aimi. Maids and maids were not permitted to converse or speak casually to the household; they were only permitted to speak when responding with anything significant. They were given strict rules, and they are not allowed to break them.

It was hard for Aimi everything what she wanted was not allowed for her. What she dreams can't turned into reality.

Being a member of the Gojo clan and one of the family's youngest girls. Her parents have great expectations of her, and it was difficult for her because she had no one to guide her, talk with, or be with. Aimi was trapped within this house, where she was suffocating.

"How can I progress when all you guys only put me inside this dull house."

Was the only word she said to her parents. As a matter of fact, she was mad at those rules; she thought they were useless and not acceptable. Because of those rules, she has never encountered anyone who is suitable to be her friend.

However, when she met a girl with (h/c) hair, Aimi thought everything might change for once, but in the end it turned out to be a failure.

(Y/n) felt her struggles and loneliness by just looking at her teary eyes. She felt a slight sympathy towards the lady, so she let out a small sigh, deciding that she didn't have a choice but to say these words to her.

"Well...let's have a deal, I'll call you Aimi -san if were only alone. But is we ever encounter of of your family members, specially your parents...I'll call you Lady Aimi. Is it clear for us both?"

Aimi was taken aback; she didn't think a little girl like her would have a deal with a lady. However, thinking about her words made her eyes sparkle with joy.

"T-Then...that means, are you saying were friends?!!"

"Eh...well...if you like to see it that way...then yes. And besides Aimi-san, It's my job to make you happy."

(Y/n) smiles sweetly, making the lady in front of her speechless. She was relieved to know there was still someone for her to be with and someone to talk with. Her eyes started to be teary, but she held them, trying her best to look decent.

"Arigatou...(Y/n)-chan...Arigatou..."

~

Monday after midday was a great day for the two ladies. The wind brushed through every leaf from the forest trees, and the birds' wonderful chirps made the day even better than it had been. However, one noisy lady had to ruin that moment.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!...I'm getting tired of my parents. They always give me some useless assignments, what am I even going to do with this?!"

Aimi scattered every piece of paper and book from the floor, and next thing she knew, her body collided with her comfy bed, making her sigh in relief. (Y/n), who was standing a few feet away from her, saw how lazy Aimi was and how easily she gets tired while just reading a book or writing few phrases.

(Y/n) sighs in disbelief as her hands trace the pieces of papers from the floor; she was gathering them up and arranging them properly.

"Aimi-san, you want to progress right?"
She asked the lady who was laying down at the bed.

"Well...I do want to progress-"

"So by that you need to follow your parents important orders for you. Besides Aimi-san they love you that's why they are doing this for your own good."