Can I have both? Bakugo x Kir...

By Anxiety_on_Crack

I HAVE STOPPED POSTING HERE I haven't abandoned this story, I am just exclusively posting on AO3 now. Same n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

261 3 0
By Anxiety_on_Crack

It was Monday once again when Aizawa sensei told them it was time to pick a class rep. Everyone, except Y/n, shot their hand up, hoping to be picked. Y/n didn't want even more work and she was banking on her parents not knowing. Saying how she never tried and was useless.

"Choose among yourselves." And he crawled into his yellow sleeping bag in the corner.

"How about we vote?" Sero asked. Everyone seemed to like the idea. 

So they all wrote down a name for class rep and put it into a box. And since Y/n didn't want to be class rep, she was chosen to count the votes.

 Mina handed her the box and Y/n got to counting and sorting. When she was done, she walked up to the front of the class, everyone waiting.

"Class representative is Midoriya and vice rep is Yaoyorozu." She said, and walked back to her seat.

Momo and Midoriya stood at the front of class. 

"Um," Midoriya mumbled, "Thank you, I guess." He was about to say more but then the bell rang.

Everyone got up, ready for lunch.

Y/n sat with the 'Baku-squad', as Mina called it, and listened to the convocation. Which was Denki whining how he didn't have a girlfriend.

"Dude, chill," Sero started, "We're only 15. We have plenty of time to find girlfriends and other stuff like that."

Denki groaned. "But I want one nooooow."

Bakugo had enough as he smacked Denki on the back of the head screaming, "Shut up ya dunce face! We're getting migraines over here!" Going back to scowling at his food.

And that's when the alarm went off.

"Warning. Intruders at front gate. Warning."

Everyone panicked, shooting up from their tables and rushing out to the hallway.

The squad got separated, the sea of kids showing no mercy.

Y/n felt her arm being tugged sideways. She was too discombobulated to tug back, being pulled and pushed up against the wall.

When she saw who it was, she calmed a bit. It was Kirishima. He had pulled her out of the crowd and sort of caged her to the wall, protecting her.

 "Hey," Kirishima gave her a small smile.

Y/n gave out a breathy chuckle. "Hi."

They both shared a look. Y/ns saying 'thank you', while Kirishimas said 'sorry I'm closing you in.'

But Y/n didn't feel closed in or trapped. She felt calm even though the alarm was still blaring. She was trying to figure it out when a light bulb went off in her head.

She felt safe. The same kind of safe when she was on her roof late at night.

She felt safe in Kirishimas arms.

When Y/n looked up she saw...a flying Iida?

He whooshed by above everybody's heads and landed on an archway.

"It is a false alarm!! It is just the press!!" 

That calmed everyone down.

As people were now walking and not pushing so much, Kirishima let Y/n out of his arms. They walked in silence until Y/n spoke up.

"Thanks."

Kirishima turned his head to look at her. 

"Hmm?"

Y/n gave him a grin and said again, "Thanks for fishing me out back there."

He blushed a little at that, rubbing the back of his neck and looked away.

"Oh, that was nothing. It wouldn't have been manly of me to leave you."

That made her chuckle. "Well, you were very manly saving me from the crowd like that."

Now Kirishima was really blushing.

She had called him manly.

The week flew by and it was Friday again. The excitement from Monday had died down a bit, but a few people were still buzzing about it, and that included the Baku-squad. But Y/n was too tired.

Her parents had given her homework of their own making, saying 'This isn't even half of what you did at your old school. You'll be fine.'

She was not fine.

She had to stay up later than usual to do all of it on time. 

When Aizawa sensei walked in he didn't waste any time talking. He simply clicked a button and the wall where their hero costumes were opened up.

"Get changed. We're going on a class trip."

Everyone cheered at that. Who didn't love a good class trip.

Everyone quickly changed, Y/n a bit sluggishly, and were led to a bus. Iida, as class rep, got them to line up, but when they got on the bus, it wasn't like he thought. The layout was different, Making it useless to line up.

Everyone sat down choosing a spot. Everyone was too loud so, Y/n opted for a bit farther back in the bus, ending up next to Bakugo.

He didn't protest when she sat down so she assumed he was fine with it.

After the bus started, Aizawa announced they would be there in about 45 minutes.

That was fine with Y/n. She could take a nap on the way. 

She turned to Bakugo, asking, "Could you wake me up when we get there?"

He tch'ed at her but nodded. She thanked him and closed her eyes and fell asleep a few minutes later.

There were a few sharp turns but Bakugo made sure she stayed upright, though he would never admit it. And he also didn't see Mina giving him looks.

Y/n awoke from someone shaking her arm. As she fully woke up she was on alert.

"We're here." Bakugo grunted, still slightly shaking her arm.

Y/n looked out the windows and saw a huge dome, it looked familiar. Where had she seen this place before?

Bakugo saw her face scrunched up as she was concentrating. 

"Tch, we're at USJ." Bakugo said as he looked out the window.

"Oh, thanks."

The bus parked and everyone got off and saw someone waiting by the door/gate. Aizawa walked to them and had the class form a semicircle around them.

"Hello," the person said. "I am the rescue hero: Thirteen." Y/n glance over to Midoriya when he gasped.

She chuckle before thinking 'Fanboy.'

Thirteen and Aizawa sensei explained they were there to practice rescue missions and then finally led them into the building.

They were high up giving them a great view of the whole place. There was a ship on a small lake, a collapsed building and what looked like a landslide area.

"Welcome to USJ."

Everyone was chatting excitedly amongst themselves.

"Hands down the best field trip ever." Denki said to the Baku-squad.

He turned to Y/n. "What about you, Y/n? I bet your old school had the best field trips."

She shook her head. "I've actually never been on a field trip before. This is my first one."

They were staring at her.

"What do you mean?" Mina asked.

Y/n explained that her school focused more on learning, even if the kids wanted to go to a museum. 

"The teachers never really gave us a real reason why we couldn't go, and if you pressed to much, you'd be sent to the principle."

Sero was going to ask a question when a purplish black mist appeared at the fountain. And when people started walking through. The students gasped when they saw a massive creature step out.

"Is this part of the exercise?" Someone asked.

Aizawa was already in a defensive form when he said, "No, it's not. Thirteen, get the students out of here." He leapt down as Thirteen ushered the kids back towards the door.

They were halfway there when the mist materialized in front of them, causing them to stop.

A face appeared in the mist.

"Get behind me!" Thirteen yelled.

"Greetings," The face said. "We are the League of Villains. And we have invited ourselves here to make the Symbol of Peace take his last breath." Everyone gasped.

"I believe he was supposed to be here. Oh well, I bet he'll come if a few students die."

BOOM

Bakugo and Kirishima lunged at the villain. Before the smoke cleared, Y/n was falling and all she could see was black.

When she landed on the ground she immediately took an offensive stance, scanning the area. It looked like she was in an abandoned building, rubble littered the ground. 

She heard something hit the ground close by, followed by a groan.

"Get of me shitty hair."

Y/n walked towards the sound. "Bakugo? Kirishima?" As she rounded the corner she saw Kirishima sprawled on the angry blond.

Said blond shoved the red head off of him.

"So you got dropped here too, huh?" Kirishima asked.

She nodded.

"Any idea where we are?" She asked the boys.

Bakugo answered as he dusted himself off. "We might be in the collapsed building zone in USJ."

They were interrupted when a dozen or more villains flooded the room. The three of them stood back to back.

"There you are ya brats." One of them snarled.

That ticked Bakugo off immensely.

"What did you called us?!" His hands crackled a bit.

"What, brat? What are ya gonna do about it, brat?" A few were chuckling now, and that didn't help Bakugos temper.

He leapt at the villain, blasting him in the face. Y/n and Kirishima took that as a signal to attack.

And as destructive Bakugo was, Y/n was viscous. She was showing no mercy.

She went for weak points and using her claws to slash at their Achilles tendon, causing them to fall. And while they were mid fall, she would smash their head into the ground, knocking them out.

It felt almost easy. And that was because she was fighting along side with people. She had only ever been attacked, never having a partner.

They were done in 8 minutes, half of them having slashed Achilles tendons.

They made their way out the maze that was the building together to see All Might fighting the huge dark creature.

They all rushed to help.

Thanks for reading!

Stay weird✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 4 69
Living in America can be tough. Especially if you have strict, abusive, obsessed with money parents who really love you but they hate you at the same...
1.1M 38.8K 98
M/n and f/n are two heros who major mostly in European countries, originally they were from Japan so when they had a child, they just left her with h...
1.5K 26 26
Imagine this; three broken lives, one girl, two boys, teenage hormones and angst, aching pain in all their hearts, and a love story beyond comprehens...
1.9K 20 5
your name is y/n aizawa and you're 15 years old, your uncle is shota aizawa and you have 3 siblings, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff (diseased) and L...