๐๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐๐’๐„โ‹„แดถแดฌแดนแดฑหข แดพแดผแต€แต€แดฑแดฟ

By exiledreamer

โ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๏ฟฝ... More

ใ€PART ONEใ€‘
ใ€๐Ž๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐…๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Œ๐„ใ€‘
ใ€๐๐”๐‘๐๐‹๐„ ๐“๐„๐€๐‘๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„ใ€‘
ใ€๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐”๐๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐‘๐„๐„๐‚๐„'๐’ ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐ˆ๐‚๐„ใ€‘
ใ€๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ใ€‘
Author's Note
ใ€๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„ใ€‘
ใ€๐Œ๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐Œ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Šใ€‘
ใ€๐…๐”๐๐Š๐˜ ๐…๐„๐„๐“ใ€‘
ใ€๐๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐‰๐Ž๐ใ€‘
ใ€๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐ฑ ๐™๐€๐๐ˆ๐๐ˆใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐„๐ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Šใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜ใ€‘
ใ€๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘-๐ƒ๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†ใ€‘
ใ€๐‚๐‘๐”๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐๐„๐‘๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐๐€๐ƒ ๐•๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Šใ€‘
ใ€๐’๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐”๐’ & ๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ใ€‘
ใ€๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ๐“๐‡ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿใ€‘
ใ€๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ๐“๐‡ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿใ€‘
ใ€๐„๐‹๐€๐‘๐€, ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐„, ๐‘๐„๐„๐’๐„...๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐ซ๐š๐ง๐คใ€‘
Hey.
ใ€๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ใ€‘
ใ€๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‹ ๐๐€๐‹๐‹ใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿใ€‘
ใ€๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐„๐Œ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐„ใ€‘
ใ€๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐‚๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐•๐€๐‹๐”๐„๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐–๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐ใ€‘
ใ€๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ใ€‘
ใ€๐Œ๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐… ๐€ ๐’๐๐˜ใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Šใ€‘
ใ€๐‡๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐‘ใ€‘
ใ€๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘ใ€‘
ใ€๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐˜ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’ใ€‘
ใ€๐‹๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐๐Ž๐‘ใ€‘
ใ€๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐€๐†๐„๐ƒใ€‘
ใ€๐–๐€๐‘ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ใ€‘
act i | aesthetics

ใ€๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐†๐‹๐€๐’๐’ใ€‘

8.6K 248 95
By exiledreamer

REESE STANDS IN THE CENTER OF THE SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM. She holds a clipboard in her hand as all of her helpers stand in a line in front of her. "Elara and Regulus," she starts looking at her clipboard. "You're on decorations." The two cousins look at each other and nod in satisfaction.

"James and Ugh, you're on setting up the table and chairs," Alexander's girlfriend, Jane, looks around. "James and who?" She asks and Reese slightly smirks, looking at the girl. "You."

"I have a name," Jane tells her, and Reese purses her lips. "I don't remember me asking or caring for that matter." Elara mentally sighs, rubbing her temple in annoyance. Jane looks at her boyfriend, who gives Reese a look. She sighs, "Fine, James and Jane," she spits out the name. "You're on setting up the tables and chairs, thank you for wasting precious time."

Jane crosses her arms smugly before Reese continues down the list. "Sirius, Alice, and Alexander, entertainment duty." Sirius raises his hand and Reese motions for him to talk. "Why am I on entertainment?"

"Isn't it obvious, that stunt you pulled in the cafeteria? You sang and danced so badly it was hilarious. Alice because she...has taste. As for Alexander, you need someone boring to make sure you don't make horrible decisions." Sirius and Alexander take offense to that while Alice smiles innocently.

"Remus, Peter, and Frank, you're on food and refreshments, since whenever I see you all you're stuffing your faces like fat arses." Remus was about to take a bite of his chocolate bar before sighing sadly. Peter and Frank pat his back, encouraging him to just eat. Elara raises a finger, "May I ask what you're doing?"

Reese raises the clipboard, "Managing, obviously, now get to work."

-

Elara and Regulus look at the decorations, "Something's wrong," she starts, and Regulus nods. "Yes, it's all green, all the houses, my grade and up are coming," he says, the cousins bring out their wands. "Let's also change that lime green, the color is blinding me," Reggie adds, the two raise the streamers and Slytherin flags.

Elara changes 3 of the 4 flags to the other houses before making duplicates of each flag of various sizes. Regulus was about to change the colors of the streamers when the door of the common room opens revealing a familiar girl. He was caught off guard and he accidentally drops the streamers on Elara.

"Reg? I can't see," Elara bluntly states as she's frozen, the girl passes by them, going up the stairs quickly. "Hmm? Oh, sorry!" Regulus lifts the streamers again and Elara turns around giving him a look. "Are you alright?"

Regulus nods, "Of course, I just got lost in thought for a second." She hums, pinning the flags on the wall with her magic. "And it doesn't have to do with that girl?" She teases lightly, "She's in your year, right?"

He nods, pinning the streamers loosely on the ceiling. "I've just seen her around is all."

Elara could sense that what he said was half the truth. "What's her name?" Regulus looks through the box of the other decorations. "Harriet Gold," he mutters, Elara sends him a smile. "You seem into her-"

"No," he spits out angrily. Elara frowns seeing how mad he looks. "She's a mudblood, Lara, just because you're a blood traitor doesn't mean I am too." 

"Reg-"

"Let's just focus on our task," he said while taking out the small candles and lights out of the box. Elara sighs, using her magic to light the small candles, she places them on smallholders before lifting them up, spreading them around the room. "As a friend, not a cousin, let me say this," she starts before looking at Regulus. "Just follow you're heart."

-

Alice, Sirius, and Alexander read a list of song recommendations. "Dancing Queen stays," Alice says and Alexander rolls his eyes. "It should go." The two look at Sirius, who is thinking with his arms crossed and eyes closed. "It should stay," he says and Alice jumps before circling the song.  "Stayin' Alive, in or out?"

"I say in," Alice mutters, and Alexander thinks, "I say out." They look at Sirius, who's in the same position. "I say out." Alexander nods while Alice pouts before crossing it out. "Starman...I think it should stay," Alice said while staring at the name. "It should stay," Alex mutters, the two not bothering with Sirius since they agreed.

"Brown Sugar, I never heard of that song," Alice says and she looks at the boys. "I'm undecided."

"It should stay," Sirius tells them and Alexander looks at Alice. "I think it should go out." Sirius glares at him, "You're just saying that because I say we should keep it." They look at Alice who thinks. "It's staying!"

Alice picks up the paper before gasping. "Heart of Glass! Yes, we should keep it!" Sirius scrunches his nose, "We should throw it out," he hits Alexander's stomach. "Trust me mate, it's a boring song."

Alice frowns before looking at Alex. "What if I sing it? Reese and I would-"

"No way," Reese says as passes by but Alexander pulls her back. "No, I want to hear you sing," he says with a smirk. Sirius and Alice's jaw dropped as they feel the sexual tension. Reese smirks, "Fine," she says seductively before walking away. "It's staying in," he says before turning towards them. They look at him with a weird face.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Alice asks with pursed lips and squinted eyes. "You have weird taste in women," Sirius adds with just about the same look.

Alex rolls his eyes, "Whatever."

Jane was looking at the entire scene across the room. Jealousy bubbles up inside her chest before James brings her into reality. "I'm done placing the tables, let's do the chairs together alright?" Jane nods, bringing out her wand before the both of them lift up the chairs. 

Reese stops by their station, seeing as they were almost done. "Hmm, after you're done setting the chairs go ask the other stations if they need help. If not, then go get ready for the party. It starts in 2 hours," she informs them before turning around. Jane eyes her back unconsciously leading the chair above her head.

"Jane!" James yells and she snaps out of it. "I-I'm sorry," she quickly places the chair on the ground. James shakes his head, "Um, I can handle the rest, you could ask anyone if they need help."

Jane rubs her face, "I think I'm going to...go rest before the party."

"Sure, go ahead," he tells her before putting the last chair down. 

In the kitchen...

Peter takes a bite of the sandwich Frank made. "Mmm! It's so good!" He exclaims with his mouth full. Remus agrees, giving him a thumbs up. Franks tries some of Remus' chocolate ice cream before coughing. "That's bitter!" With his mouth full and cold, bitter came out as bi-gah. Peter tries the ice cream before freezing. "I think you broke him!" Frank tries to shake Peter but he's stone-like.

"I think you're all overreacting," Remus tries the ice cream before freezing as well. "You think?" Frank yells, trying to move the both of them. 

-

The party has started and honestly, everything came together perfectly. Reese stands in the center of the room smugly. "I did all this," she states and Elara walks down the stairs. "Liar," Elara sings quietly before looking around the room. "But I think this might be the best party I've ever been at."

Reese scoffs, "Dear, you haven't been to many."

Elara rolls her eyes, "True."

"Also!" Reese exclaims before flattening out her dress. "The party I'm going to throw in our 7th year is going to be nothing compared to this!"

"Sure."

Reese opens the door and many students come flooding in. Elara loses her among the crowd. "Lara!" She hears and she looks up to see James running towards her. "The party's looking great, right? We did well."

Elara nods, "Still, parties aren't my scene," she tells him and he pecks her cheek, making her look at him in confusion. "You look beautiful, forgot to say it when I first saw you," he compliments before lifting her hand up and making her twirl. Elara blushes before cracking a smile.

"So pretty," he coos, coating her face with kisses. 

Across the room...

Regulus leans against the wall as he plays with the hem of his shirt awkwardly. "Hi Regulus," he hears beside him. Regulus looks to his left to see the girl from earlier. "Harriet. Thought I told you not to talk to me," he lightly sneers, turning the other way.

"Regulus," she whispers, walking to his other side to face him. "I thought we were friends."

"We're nothing of the sort, mudblood," he spits out before walking away.

Last year Regulus and Harriet were friends. They were both Slytherin but one from a prestigious family and the other from a poor one. When the two were hanging out near the tea house Harriet was pushed to the ground by a fellow Slytherin...

"Dirt rag!" A boy sneers and Regulus glares at him. "What did you say? Don't you dare lay a hand on her again," he sneers, helping her up.

"You're joking," another boy says before looking at his friends and laughing. "Do you know what you're defending?" A girl asks him. Regulus pushes Harriet behind him. "My friend, who else?"

"A mudblood," the girl exposes Harriet. Regulus scoffs, "You're lying, Harri, tell them it's not true. You can't be one of those."

Regulus was waiting for Harriet to respond, but she didn't. He turns around to see her guilty face. "Harriet...tell me they're lying," Regulus speaks lowly. "I'm a muggle-born," she tells him, and Regulus takes a step back. "You lied to me," he whispers and Harriet shakes her head. "No! I-I only kept the truth."

"We've been friends since our first year, stupid!" He yells the word, not calling her that but it was towards himself. "You fooled me," he sneers before using one hand to grab her collar. "I told you many things," he pushes her to the ground. "Open your mouth and my family will ruin you," he threatens before walking away with the rude people.

"Reggie! Wait!"

Regulus shakes his head at the memory. Harriet grabs him by his arm before pulling him towards her. "I'm sorry Reg, I am. I should have told you but I was scared of how you'd react. I thought if we'd stay friends long enough you'd look over it!" She lightly sobs out over the loud music. "This past year without you was a nightmare. Whenever I tried to talk to you...you'd walk away. I love you Regulus!"

He stands still as Harriet's arms tightened around him. "Please give me a chance," she pleads and Regulus pry's her arms off. "Harriet," he starts, turning around to face her. Before he could talk she kisses him.

"Please Reg," she whispers as she pulls away with tear-filled eyes. Regulus gently grabs her face, kissing her again.

-

Reese and Alice are on stage, with Heart of Glass ready to play. "Once I had a love and it was a gas. It soon turned out had a heart of glass!" Reese starts and the crowd cheers. Alexander and Jane walk towards the front as the two continue singing. 

Alexander looks at Reese and a smile grows on his face. Jane frowns as her focus was spent on her boyfriend instead of the entertainment.

Reese walks off the stage walking towards Alexander. "What I find is pleasing and I'm feeling fine. Love is so confusing there's no peace of mind," she sings before moving onto other people. Jane glares at Reese, who waves at her smugly. Alice sings the next lyric, she sends a kiss to Frank who catches it, making Sirius look at them in disgust.

The song ends and the crowd cheers, wanting them to sing another but Reese dismisses them. The two girls walk towards Frank and Alexander. "How were we?" Alice asks as she wraps her arms around Frank's neck. "How was I?" Reese asks with a smirk.

"You were fine, Alice however was amazing!" Frank keeps gushing over his girlfriend. Alexander shakes his head, "I didn't think you had it in you, it's almost as if the stage was meant for you." Reese smiles at him, inching towards him but Jane clears her throat, putting the twos attention on her.

"Your...pitch was all over the place," Jane tells her and Reese huffs. "Yeah well, it's not like you can do any better."

"Reese," Alexander warns her and she shrugs before gasping. "I have something to show you!" She grabs Alexander's hand, running away with him. Jane tries to follow them but people got in her way.

Reese goes into a small room, pushing him against the wall. "How was I really?" She asks sweetly, tracing circles on his chest. "You were fine, get off me, Jane is going to see."

She pouts and his eyes soften, "You were magical Zabini, you should sing more often." He places a rogue strand of hers behind her ear. Reese smiles, "Kiss me?"

Alexander shakes his head. "I can't, Jane is going to catch-" she presses her lips against his. They move in sync and he wraps his arms around her waist. "Alex..." Jane says and he pushes Reese away. "Jane," she shakes her head, before running away. He was about to run after her when Reese stops him.

"Xander, you should just stay with me," she says with a smug smile. He pushes her off of him, catching her off guard. "We shouldn't have been doing this," he starts and she laughs. "Obviously, you cheated on her with me. C'mon," she coos, pressing a kiss on his neck. "Aren't I better?"

Alexander gets away from her. "You said it yourself, you don't want to be with me. Fuck, I'm stupid, Jane actually cared about me-"

"She cared about your money," she sneers. "No, she didn't!" Alexander exclaims with a glare. "I'm in a relationship with her, not you! We shouldn't have continued whatever this is."

Reese scoffs, "'Whatever this is?' I was honest whenever this happened! Were you not?"

"Obviously I was not honest, if I wasn't with her, what makes you think you're any different?"

Reese looks up at him. "You told me you loved me." Alexander scoffs, "And you know I told her that too," he tells her before going after Jane.

-

Elara walks outside the common room to see Reese sitting on the steps. "What are you doing out here?" She asks before realizing Reese was crying. "D-don't look at me, Black!" She exclaims, quickly wiping her tears. Elara sits beside her, "What's wrong?"

Reese looks at her lap. "I...love Alexander," she says and Elara sighs, remembering how she saw Alex chasing Jane. "Reese-"

"We've been hooking up you know," Reese starts, "ever after when we had to sleep in the same room all the time ago. It was only once but it never left my mind. We never continued," she tells Elara. "But when Jane came into the picture, he came to me after a month of dating her. He said that dating her was a mistake, and we started to hook up again." She sniffs.

"Just the fact that we were doing that and Jane was talking so smugly about having him made me smug too. It was been who had him. At least...I thought," Reese shakes her head. "Last week he told me he loved me a-and I said it back. Elara," she cries out. "He chose her instead, chose that stupid, gold-digging bitch over me."

Elara hands Reese a napkin and she takes it. "He blinded me! Me! I'm Reese Zabini, I'm the one who breaks hearts, no one breaks mine!" She stands up. "Did I forget who I am? I'm rich and powerful that bitch is neither! Plus," she looks at Elara. "I'm not one to listen to my parents," she shakes her head.

"I can't believe it," Reese laughs, "I fell in love with Alexander Avery! My betrothed!" She claps her hands dramatically, looking towards the stairs as if there's a crowd. "I'll say it once and I'll say it again! I don't need a man! Or woman! I'm Reese Zabini!" She laughs out, "I need only myself!"

She walks towards the common room. "Bye Lara!" Elara sits there frozen only for Reese to come back with tears in her eyes. "I'm a fraud! One look at him and I break down." She sits beside Elara. "What's happening to me?" Elara sighs, "You're heartbroken Reese. Don't worry, he'll realize his mistake and crawl back to you, begging on his knees for your forgiveness."

"Reese!" Alexander yells, falling to his knees. "I'm sorry! I broke up with Jane, I realized my mistake!"

Elara stands up. "You two really deserve each other."

She walks back into the party, passing a sobbing Jane before going towards her boyfriend. James smiles at her. "Everything alright?"

"Just felt like I watched a whole movie," she mutters before James hugs her. "Dance with me?"

Elara blushes, "Sure..."

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 34 11
Cassiopiea Black, twin of Sirius has always had a hard time at home with everything going on but that all changed when she finally got accepted into...
97.7K 4.5K 52
exiled, lost, and the key to the end in her hands. thanks to the potters, at least she wasn't homeless. -๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€ยฉ (James Potter x femOC...
64.7K 2.1K 41
harry potter marauder's era โ”€ golden era โ we can only be who we are, but we can choose who that is. โž multiple love interests x fem!oc abrokefangir...
146K 3.2K 109
*Marauders Era* *Remus Lupin x OC* Lucius Malfoy's sister finally meets the Marauders, see what happens and how friendships and possible relationship...