๐™„๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š? - ๐™ง...

By riizuno

"So they're... dating?" ... Going to a new highschool i probably least expected falling for some volleyball p... More

ยก one
ยก two
ยก three
ยก four
ยก five
ยก six
ยก seven
ยก eight
ยก nine
ยก ten
ยก eleven
ยก twelve
ยก thirteen
ยก fourteen
ยก fifteen
ยก sixteen
ยก seventeen
ยก eighteen
ยก nineteen
ยก twenty
ยก twenty one
ยก twenty two
ยก twenty three
ยก twenty four
ยก twenty five
ยก twenty six
ยก twenty seven
ยก twenty eight
ยก twenty nine
ยก thirty
ยก thirty two
ยก thirty three
ยก thirty four
ยก thirty five
ยก thirty six
ยก thirty seven
ยก thirty eight
ยก thirty nine
ยก forty
ยก forty one
ยก forty two (end)

ยก thirty one

3.4K 92 65
By riizuno

DISCLAIMER: This chapter is only smut (nothing 'heavy'). It's not really plot relevant, so if you want to skip it, you wont miss any important details. 

I want to add that i really am not that good at writing smut, this literally took me too long lmao, i cringed at some points writing this, but i hope it is at least a bit bearable lol.

The kissing quickly turned into a messy make out session. With you laying on your bed and Suna hovering over you, his hands caressed your waist and slid down to your hips.

As your hand touched his chest, you slightly tucked on his shirt, gesturing for him to take it off.

Suna almost ripped his shirt off with one hand as if his life depended on it.

Oh my

Back then at the gym you got a quick glance at his abs, but seeing them that close, from that perspective. You had no other choice but to stare once again.

He let out a small chuckle, "Eyes up here babe".

You were looking at him and caressing his abs as he was leaning down to you again. He was trailing kisses from your cheek down to your neck and behind your ear. You slightly turned your head to the side so he had more access. 
"Are you sure about this?" He asked you, touching your neck gently and pushing his knee between your legs, which made you let out a soft moan so you just nodded as a response.

Reaching your other hand behind his neck, you pulled him down to you again, continuously kissing him, not wanting to stop.

He let one of his hands slip under the waistband of your sweatpants, softly tugging at it. As his hand was wandering down your pants you slightly spread your legs which made Suna smirk into the kiss a bit.

You immediately melted under his touch and he knew that and loved it, but so did he when you were around. 

Suna's hand moved further down and he soon started playing with your clit, moving his fingers in a circular motion. Without hesitation he inserted two fingers in you.

"I couldn't quite hear you, I need your permission" he teased you as you tried not to let out any loud moans because you couldn't be too loud or else you would be caught.

"Yes- fuck" you covered your mouth with the back of your hand to muffle your moans as Suna suddenly curled up his fingers in you, continuously pleasuring you.

"What do you want? Tell me." His tone changed. The quiet and sweet tone changed to a dominant and stern one, but in some way you liked it and it turned you on even more.

"You "

He suddenly removed his fingers from your pants and brought his thumb up to your lips, slowly parting them, "What was that, princess? Wanna repeat that?" He smirked, putting both of his fingers in your mouth, slightly putting pressure on your tongue.

You decided it was your turn to mess with him so closed your mouth and somewhat licked his fingers and sucked on them. Suna was a bit shocked and didn't expect that and just smiled. He had to admit that he loved the view he had at this moment, wanting nothing else to be close to you and feel you. 

After he took out his fingers and used his hand to support his body hovering over yours, you wanted to tease him back after he was hopefully done teasing you.

"Fuck you" you said with a small smile on your face, not knowing how he would react.

He just chuckled and put his thumb and index finger on your chin which made you look up at him, "No, but I will fuck you" he said trying not to laugh and kissed you again.

To be honest, you had to hold back your laughter a bit too, so you giggled into the kiss a bit and he did too. You thought his remark was bit cheesy and funny but it just made the moment even better that the both of you can joke around, even in moments like these.

While still kissing you, Suna removed his pants and soon yours too. He tried to unclip your bra, you couldn't help but giggle a bit at him struggling so you decided to help him and quickly threw it on the floor.

Looking down, you could see him already being hard.

Suna was trailing kissing down to your body, from your neck on which he left multiple hickeys, down to your breasts and stomach, and lastly your thighs.

After removing your underwear, he put your left leg over his shoulder, starting to tease your clit with his tongue.

You were putting your hand over your mouth once again, trying not to make any noise which Suna apparently noticed, "Don't fucking cover your mouth" he said, pulling your hand away from your mouth "I wanna hear you".

After he went down on you again, he added two fingers again while his mouth was still at your sensitive spot.

You felt yourself slowly reaching your high, the tingling in your body becoming even more tense. Not being able to hold back your orgasm he suddenly stopped and came back up to you.

You wanted to say something, or tease him back at least. But you only wanted him right now, nothing else.

"Rin, please" you said caressing his cheek.

He softly laughed, but loving you practically begging him to continue, "As you wish, my love".

That man never failed giving you butterflies. Wether it was from his words, his actions or anything else. He always seemed to know what to do or say that made you fall for him more with every second.

Suna pulled down his boxers, exposing his dick. Your eyes widened a bit from his length.

Oh god

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle" he said but seemed a bit off as you noticed his change of tone.

"Everything alright?" You asked him, not being too sure if he wanted to stop or if he changed his mind.

"No yea uhm, you don't have a condom, don't you?" He said looking away a bit embarrassed.

You chuckled and pointed to your nightstand "Birth control", you reassured him.

"Perfect".

Without hesitation he thrusted into you to which you gasped.

At first he went slow and gentle, as he promised. But he soon picked up his pace and went a bit faster.

Suna lowered himself onto you, burying his face in your neck, leaving small love bites. He was keeping the same pace as before, a wave of pleasure falls over you, again.

One of your hands wandered behind his neck, intertwining your fingers with his hair, as you left slight scratches on Suna's back with your other.

His quiet groans and moans turned you on even more, you loved his voice. 

Trying to hold himself up, he caressed the side of your body and went up to your breasts, playing with them.

His hand slowly went up to your neck. As if you were reading his mind you tried to give him permission, in-between small moans,

"You can—"

Suna looked you directly in your eyes, kind of shocked that you knew what he was thinking of doing, so he slowly brought up his hand to your neck and slightly squeezed the sides of your throat, increasing the pleasure he gave you even more.

He was picking up his pace once again, you could feel his thrusts getting sloppy so you figured that he was close.

Suna loosened his grip from your throat a bit and started kissing you while still trying to keep the same pace.

The both of you were just kissing each other messily while you moaned into the kiss and struggled to kiss him back.

You soon found yourself coming close once again.

"Rin, I—" you quickly closed your mouth again and bit your lip, trying to keep quiet.

You couldn't hold it in any longer and finally came.

"Fuck", after a few last thrusts Suna quietly groaned, pulled out and finished off on your stomach.

He once leaned back down again to give you a small peck and then lowered himself next to you on your bed.

To your luck you had some napkins next to your bed, you wanted to get them but Suna was quicker and cleaned the remaining soff of your stomach. 

The both of you just laid down next to each other, still breathing heavy and calming down a bit. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.8K 25
suna rintaro x fem! reader UNI AU โ†ณ in which two ex best friends might have unfinished business when their paths cross again
4.8K 96 16
๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐‡๐˜ ๐†๐”๐˜! A love story, Suna Rintaro finds interest in a rather popular girl in his area, and she also goes to the same campus. She...
204K 4.6K 42
The ever so optimistic Y/N Kang becomes the Inarizaki University's Volleyball team's club manager, but she has a lot to learn with the help of her fr...
361K 7.9K 15
[๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] {๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ} ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜น ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...