Poms and Football(L.S)

Por NoteToSelf45

Harry and Louis are the power couple of their school and have been dating for 2 years. Louis is a cheerleader... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
A/N

9

2.9K 60 87
Por NoteToSelf45

"It's our anniversary, anniversary"-Tony Toni Tone

Today was the day and I was so excited. I was on my way to Harry's house from setting up the hotel room with my dad and Perries help. I hadn't seen Harry in 4 days and when I saw him I jumped in his arms kissing his mouth deeply.

"Hey baby, I missed you", I said and Harry kissed me again.

"I've missed you too, are you ready for our day", Harry asked and I nodded eagerly. We walked out the door hand in hand saying bye to everyone and I started driving to the location Harry sent me. It was a mall.

"Are you getting me new laces", I asked happily and Harry chuckled.

"You can choose whatever you like", Harry said and I squealed hugging him. We got out of the car and walked inside, I pulled Harry to Sephora and got the Fenty skincare package which was only about 40 dollars and Harry paid for it and we went to Shein and I got a couple of outfits which was about 25 dollars and Harry told me I could get shoes too so we went to finish line and I got me a pair of all black Jordan 1's and I also got a pair for Harry so we could match. He protested at first but then just paid for them and we left the mall. We got in the car and drove to the hotel where all the other gifts already were thanks to Anne and my dad. I parked in the lot and we got out of the car with my bags, we walked inside and got on the elevator going to the 6th floor.

"Are you excited?", I asked Harry and he nodded smiling wide. I chuckled and opened the room door and Harry gaped with wide eyes. He sat the bags down in a corner by the closet and I sat the ones I had on the vent by the window. Harry flopped on the bed and made grabby hands for me. I took my shoes off and climbed on the bed in his arms, he kissed my forehead and lips and sighed.

"How much did it cost", Harry asked and I shrugged.

"150 for two people, pretty good", I said and Harry kissed me again. I chuckled and we sat up on the bed. I got my gifts and Harry got his and the ones we bought from the mall.

"Same time, first item", Harry said and I nodded. We both grabbed our first item holding it behind our backs and closed our eyes.

"3,2,1 go!", we said and took it from behind our backs. We both had a tiny box and I handed Harry his and he handed me mine. I opened it and my eyes widened in surprise.

"What!, I didn't think you'd get me what I got you", I said and Harry's face looked surprised as well.

"See we are soulmates, this is proof", Harry said and I pecked his lips. I had given Harry a black matte promise ring that had a blue diamond inside and it had our initials and anniversary date in silver writing.

^basically the ring only it has L+H 09.28.18 and not Her king

Mines was Rose gold and had a pink diamond in it and it also had our initials and anniversary date. I felt tears build up in my eyes, it was so cute. I let a tear slip and Harry hugged me kissing my mouth.

"I'm glad you like it, I love you", Harry said and I chuckled wiping my tears.

"I love you too", I said and we grabbed our next gift handing it to each other. Harry opened his first and his eyes lit up and he smiled bright.

"Baby, I told you not to spend a lot of money", Harry said and I pecked his lips smiling. It was the watch I said I was getting him in black.

He asked me to put it on him and I opened mine. It was a bunch of new laces in a box and 2 vibrators, my eyes went wide and I slapped his arm.

"Really Harry, We haven't even done it yet and did your mom approve", I said and Harry scratched the back of his neck looking around.

"Harry!", I whined and he shrugged.

"Gemma was the one who suggested it and mom won't know anyway", Harry said and I rolled my eyes. We took the next gift and I opened mine first this time. There were a bunch of cute outfits and two pair of shoes and then I saw a cheer top and skirt that had our school label on it.

"Harry did you pay for my new uniform? Thank you babe but I still have to wait until Ava gets hers", I said and Harry nodded. He opened his and he kissed me deeply holding my face.

"Oh my gosh, I LOVE LOUIS TOMLINSON!", Harry yelled and I covered his mouth. It was his Mac book and he pecked my lips 5 times saying thank you each time. I laughed and opened my gift and it was a card with a name on it. I opened it and it was a restaurant picture and a note at the bottom that said 'look at me'. I looked at Harry and he was standing up with two huge canvases that had a bunch of pictures of us on it and he was holding candies. My tears came back and I pecked his mouth looking at the pictures, there was one from me and Harry in our second year when we first got together and we looked so corny. I laughed and sat down on the floor looking at them closely, there was a picture of me sleeping and a caption that said 'My sleeping beauty' and I chuckled rolling my eyes. I stood back up and hugged Harry tightly pecking his lips. I pulled from the hug and he wiped my tears away pecking my lips again.
....
After our dinner and more gifts, which Harry got me and him a matching iPhone 12. We went back to the hotel and I was kinda scared to tell Harry I was ready but I knew what I wanted. We got in the elevator and went up to our floor going into the room. We were kinda drunk but not that much, I put our left over food in the mini fridge and I went in the bathroom to start a bath. I walked back out and Harry was laying sprawled out on the bed, I chuckled and took his shoes off and socks then the rest of his clothes except his boxers. I took my clothes off except my lace and held both Harry's hands walking into the bathroom. I closed the door and turned to face Harry, I looked up to him and then took my lace off. Harry had never seen me naked before so it was a step. He looked at me through the mirror, I could tell he was holding back his tears when he saw my scar and he trailed his finger down it. Harry had known that I got cut deeply by my step dad before my dad and my mom got back together.

"Why?, why did he do it", Harry asked and I looked up to him.

"I didn't want to have sex with him after he raped me, so he sliced me with a knife and before he could do anything else my mom stopped him and called the police while he was unconscious, but I'm ready now I'm not afraid anymore", I said and Harry closed his eyes nodding slowly.

"That's why you weren't ready all this time, Louis are you sure you want this", Harry asked and I cupped his cheeks standing on my tip toes kissing him deeply.

"I'm sure", I said and walked over to the tub. I climbed in and Harry took off his boxers climbing in after me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder and neck. He left soft pecks down my scar and then ran his thumb over it softly. After relaxing a bit we got out and walked out the bathroom after drying off, Harry turned off the lights and lit some vanilla scented candles while I got under the cover. He got under the cover with me and pulled me closer to him.

"Are you sure", he asked and I nodded. He kissed me deeply with tongue and I kissed back wrapping my arms around his torso. He climbed on top of me and pulled away.

"I didn't buy any-", before he could finish I opened the drawer and took out lube and a condom. He chuckled and continued to kiss me. He spread my legs holding the back of my thigh and put the condom on. He put some lübe on his length and started to push inside me.

"Harry...", I whimpered and he massaged my thighs while continuing.

Harry made love to me slow and lovingly. It did hurt at first but I started to feel pleasured and loved. After we finished we just cuddled for a while and then went to sleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

696K 17.9K 37
[Completed] Louis has gone through a lot of things emotionally but no one has ever noticed or really cared for the matter. Harry is the best looking...
11.7K 328 13
Harry's last relationship was horrific, leaving him with physical and mental scars. Louis comes into his life and does his best to treat Harry how he...
25K 714 21
This is a Larry Stylinson fanfiction. Louis Tomlinson is the basic school nerd, Harry Styles on the other hand is the handsome and striking jock, cap...
32.6K 1K 26
Louis Tomlinson's the head school's football team (a school jockey to be more precise) and is dating Stacy the head of the cheerleading team. what a...