16

The next morning I woke up before Harry. I wrapped my arms around him and moved closer kissing his back. Harry usually spoons me but I guess today was different.

"Baby?", I said sing songy and kissed his shoulder. I sat up and crawled over him laying in front of him. His mouth was open a bit and his eyelashes making shadows over his cheeks. I moved closer to him and watched him sleep peacefully. I kissed his nose and he stirred a bit.

"Babyyy", I said again and left soft pecks on his lips. He scrunched his face and laid on his stomach facing away from me. I chuckled and rubbed up and down his back. I put my hand in his boxers and pinched his bum then he jumped looking around, he sighed and rubbed his eyes pulling the covers over him more.

"Hi baby, are you tired?", I teased and Harry looked at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes I am", he said angrily and pulled me closer to him hard closing his eyes. I rolled my eyes putting my leg over his.

"Fine....Daddy", I giggled and he slapped my thigh grunting.

"Louis", Harry grunted out and I rubbed my thigh scoffing.

"Asshole", I muttered and turned away from him. He pulled me back and sat up pecking my lips twice.

"I'm sorry baby I'm just really tired seeing that I did all the work last night", Harry said and kissed all over my face making cooing noises.

"Eww babe stop it", I laughed and tried to push him away. He kissed my cheek then laid down looking at me.

"Babe, do you know if Perrie stayed over", I asked and he just stayed there for a second.

"HEYYYAaaAAaa, HEYYAA", Harry sang against my lips and I just let him rolling my eyes.

"Yea Perrie left when Jacob came to pick her up", Harry said and I nodded. I saw the door open and me and Harry pretended to be asleep holding in our laugh.

"You little shits I just heard Harry singing", Avas voice said and I tried not to laugh thinking of something sad but I laughed loudly. She got under the covers with us and my eyes widened Harry only had on boxers and I had on a thong.

"Is Harry actually asleep?", Ava asked and looked at Harry.

"Yea", I lied and Ava laughed. She smirked looking at me and sat up.

"Must be tired, I heard you screaming last night, hope you can still do cheer next week", Ava said with wide eyes and I put my head in my hands laughing.

"Really Ava can we not talk about me getting railed", I said and blushed in embarrassment. My phone rang and I answered after seeing my dads caller ID.

"Hey dad, are you outside?", I asked and he said not yet. I looked confused.

"No, just calling to check in and we have a family dinner next week", My dad said and I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Im alright and are we going to theirs or hosting the dinner?"

"We're going to theirs and call me later please", my dad said and I responded yea hanging up. Ava slapped my bum and got up walking out the door.

"Mm, let's just cuddle", Harry said and wrapped his arms around me kissing my sides. I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom looking in the mirror.

"What the hell", I said annoyed and leaned closer over the sink to see in the mirror. I had two bumps from that makeup and one was huge. I squeezed the small one first and it popped easily so I grabbed some tissue wetting it a bit and wiping it. The door opened and I saw Harry walk in yawning and rubbing his eye in the mirror. I loosened up the big pimple and squeezed with the tissue so it wouldn't hurt as much.