15

"Zayn your tummy's getting bigger and I like your costume", Ava said and Zayn did a turn. He had a little pudge on his stomach and he was dressed as a black sexy cat as he would say. Liam was Batman, Niall was dressed as a sexy security guard and I was dressed up as a sexy vampire. Louis told me to leave my hair down and he styled it a bit with hairspray so it could stay and even did my makeup which included fake blood.

"We're ready!", I heard Perrie say and they came downstairs with us. They looked hot like Zayn except they were vampires in black and not cats. Perrie had on a red and black velvet leotard with a see through black turtle neck draped down to her shoulders and the same material but as a skirt the stopped at her hips with some knee high boot heels.

^Perries costume

^Perries costume

Louis had on basically the same thing but his was a dark purplish reddish velvet leotard with a laced corset and a see through robe with leg openings with fishnets and heels. Fucking Heels.

^Louis' costume

^Louis' costume

They both had fake blood on their mouth and chin and Ava was supposed to be the girl they were feeding on. She had two fake holes on her neck on each side and fake blood around them. She also wore a shirt that had a ripped sleeve and jeans with holes and blood on them. Louis hit under my chin and my mouth closed making my teeth clink.

"Babe stop drooling, do you like?", Louis said spinning around and Ava slapped his bum.

"Yess loulou, you two are fucking hot", Ava said and turned Perrie around looking at her bum.

"Babe could you maybe fix my fang, it won't stay on", Louis said and handed me his fake fang. He wrapped his arms around my torso and I lifted his head to get a better look. I slid the fang on his tooth and held it there blowing. He furrowed his eyebrows and pinched my bum. I let go of the fang and he bit down making sure it was secure.

"Alright let's go, TO NIALLERS HOUSE EVERYONE", Louis yelled happily and we walked out some getting into my car and some in Liam's car.
....
"Hey Louis, nice ass", I heard Ava say and Louis shook his bum out a bit. We sat on the couch pretty wasted and Louis took another drink from Perrie who was completely drunk talking with Niall.