17

On Monday I had a terrible cold. I felt dizzy and had a headache but I still went to school.

"Hey baby, you look pale", Harry said and tried to kiss me but I moved my head away. He gripped my chin and pecked my lips hard.

"Babe I don't want you to get sick", I said and Harry shrugged kissing my mouth. I sighed and he pulled away looking at me.

"Is my baby sick", Harry said in a baby voice and he pouted pecking my lips. I chuckled a bit and pushed him away. We walked over with the others and I was kinda feeling nauseous. Harry looked at me and tightened his grip on my waist.

"You okay baby?", Harry asked and I forced a smile nodding. I felt more nauseous and couldn't hold it in and I threw up in the middle of the hallway.

"Baby you're going home, why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well", Harry said and everyone was looking at us. The janitor came and cleaned my puke and Harry carried me to his car.

"I'll go get your stuff alright", he said and I nodded. He closed the door and ran back inside the school. He came out with our stuff and started driving to his house. He parked his car and got out and I was about to get out but he told me to wait. He walked in his house and I started to feel nauseous again. He came out with a different bag and started driving again.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick", Harry asked and I looked out the window crossing my arms.

"I would've taken you home or gave you something to take and please put your seat belt on", Harry said and I buckled my seat belt leaning my head against the seat still looking out the window. He sighed and put his hand on my thigh and I could feel him looking at me so I looked at him.

"Do you feel sick now?", Harry asked and I nodded.

"Do you need me to pullover", Harry asked and I shook my head no.

"Louis don't lie to me", Harry said and I rolled my eyes sighing.

"No",I said and he nodded. He parked in front of my house and we got out walking in. It was quiet so I just went up to my room thinking my dad was in his room. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth because of the taste and smell in my mouth. After I was done I walked back to my room flopping on the bed closing my eyes.

"No no no, you need a warm bath", Harry said and picked me up bridal style. He walked in to the bathroom and started the bath and even added bubbles.

"Baby next time I need you to tell me alright, do you need a bucket by the bath?", Harry said and I nodded looking up to him. He chuckled and walked out of the bathroom after sitting me on the toilet top. He came back in with a bucket and he was on the phone.

"I've got it, alright thank you", Harry said and hung up. He turned the water off and sat the bucket next to the bath. He took my clothes off and sat me in the bath and it felt good.

"Call me if you need me alright", Harry said kissing my forehead and I nodded. He walked out and I closed my eyes feeling relieved a bit. It had been about 10 minutes I was asleep, Harry knocked a bit on the door and I saw it open a bit but he didn't come in.

"You alright baby", Harry asked and I responded a quiet 'yea'. He closed the door back and I got out wrapping a towel around me. I walked out of the bathroom slowly and got some joggers out of my drawer pulling them on. I flopped on my bed with Harry and closed my eyes sighing. I moved closer to him and he tried to kiss me again but I turned my head.

"I don't want you sick", i said and he pecked all over my face making me laugh.

"Ok okayy!", I yelled and he chuckled. He kissed my nose and he spooned me taking a nap with me.
....

"That's it let it all out baby", Harry said rubbing my back and the puke just kept coming. We were in the bathroom for about 25 minutes and it was 2:30 in the morning.

"Done?", Harry asked and I nodded suiting back on my calves. Harry wiped my mouth and picked me up walking to the sink. He sat me by the sink on the counter and grabbed my toothbrush wetting it and putting the toothpaste on it. He put a little water on it and I was about to take it from him but he moved his hand back.

"I'll do it baby", he said and I nodded. I did a 'cheese' face and he started brushing my teeth. I looked up to him and he smiled pecking my top lip softly.

"Open", he said and I opened my mouth letting him brush the top and inside of my teeth. He washed the toothpaste off the brush and took me down pointing to the sink. I spit all the toothpaste out and cupped my hand under the water. I wished it around in my mouth and spit it into the sink and grabbing my washcloth. Harry took it from me wetting it and I chuckled a bit. He washed my face and hung my washcloth back up picking me up.

"Alright sleeping beauty, let's go to bed", Harry said and I chuckled. We laid down under the covers and Harry massaged my head with his fingers in my hair pulling me closer to him. I sighed relaxed and snuggled closer to him.

The next morning I felt so much better and more active. Harry was still sleeping and I got up going to the bathroom. I came out and Harry was awake rubbing his eyes. He got up out of bed and my eyes widened, He was naked and I turned my head not wanting to get hard. He walked past me after kissing my head and went into the bathroom taking a wee. I closed the bathroom door running and jumped on my bed screaming in my pillow.

"Babe why are you yelling at 9:45 in the morning", Harry chuckled and I looked at him shyly. He sat on the bed under the covers and I laid down on my pillow giggling.

"I feel so much better thank you for taking care of me babe", I said and he smiled kissing my forehead. I slid my hand down his torso looking up to him and grabbed his length.

"Baby we can't", Harry said moving my hand and I rolled my eyes turning away from him. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck.

"We could make out", he suggested and I smirked. If we made out it would only lead to what we can't do. I turned back to him nodding and he chuckled kissing my mouth. I tangled my fingers in his hair and climbed on top of him pushing my tongue into his mouth.

"Baby...", Harry mumbled against my lips and I sighed focusing on my kissing.

"Hm?", I said sucking his bottom lip and he gripped my hips sighing. I rolled my hips down on his crotch and he groaned in my mouth.

"Louis we can't!", Harry shouted and I pulled away climbing off of him.

"Fine", I said and got up going down the stairs. I walked in the kitchen looking in the fridge and got a juice pouch from the drawer. I walked to the dining area and sat on the couch turning the tv on.

From My love ❤️: Can you please come back?

To My love ❤️: No I'm watching something

From My love ❤️: Can I watch with you 🥺 I'm sorry

To My love ❤️: Fine 😒

I sat my phone next to me and Harry came down with a cover wrapped around him. He sat next to me and moved closer inch by inch. I chuckled and kissed his cheek making him smile and wrap his arms around me. We sat and watched movies and tv shows all day until Camille and my dad came home.