𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖, ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

By SEULGIWORLD

in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their tru... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
thank you
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
shameless plug
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
👀

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

1K 52 28
By SEULGIWORLD

Students were scattered all over the place, leaning against cars, walls and lockers, simply complaining about the long day. Tired, but still bright as ever Nari closed her locker door walking straight to the exit of the school.

Humming, the girl walked, mindlessly and accidentally bumping into another body. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"Haha, no, it's fine." The unknown boy said, smiling at the girl.

Nari brightly smiled back at him, nodding her head. "I'm Nari. I'm really sorry if I hurt you, I can be clueless sometimes." She said, awkwardly laughing at herself.

The boy shook his head, waving his head in a way to disagree with her statement. "I'm completely fine, don't worry about it. Oh, and I'm Mark. Nice to meet you, Nari." He held his hand out, which she happily shook.

"You too, Mark! You have an interesting name." She said, once again laughing.

He responded with a laugh of his own, nodding his head. "And you're quite an interesting person." Nari slightly blushed at his words, shyly playing with the ends of her washed out hair.

"Thank you. I hear that often, but I don't really understand what people mean by it." She looked around the parking lot, seeing the students leave. "Why are you heading to school when classes just ended?" She asked, curiosity taking over.

"I don't go to school here. I'm a first year university student." Mark said, scratching the back of his head.

Nari's eyes sparkled with excitement and Mark found it adorable. "That's so cool!" She exclaimed, making Mark laugh.

"Yeah, I guess? I don't know, it's really not anything to find cool." He said.

The girl shook her head, eyes wide. "No! You should be very proud that you're attending university. You know, a lot of people don't even make it there. So, you get to be proud of yourself." She quickly told him.

"Wow, uh, thank you, Nari. I haven't really thought of it that way." He said, already liking the now pink headed girl.

The two continued conversing like they've been lifelong friends. Mark having completely forgotten about the reason he was there in the first place. Just then Donghyuck came walking out of the building. At first he didn't notice the two. That was until he heard the unmistakable laugh of the girl and he immediately scanned the area, a smile on his face.

When his eyes found her, the smile widened. His feet automatically made their way to her and as he walked, he realized she wasn't alone. He eyed the boy, before finally recognizing him. His smile was instantly replaced by a scowl, quickening his pace. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Donghyuck spat out when he finally reached the pair.

The two now aware of his presence, turned to look at him. Nari was shocked, while Mark was emotionless. "Oh, Hyuck. Do you know-"

"I asked you a question, Mark." He glared at the boy, completely disregarding the girl next to him.

"Geez, so I can't even talk to a girl now?" Mark said, rolling his eyes.

Donghyuck scoffed, tongue poking at the side of his cheek, not wanting lash out in front of the girl. "What's going on?" Nari carefully asked, looking between the two boys.

"Don't worry about it, Nari."

"Don't talk to her." Donghyuck said, stepping in front of the girl.

Mark rolled his eyes, giving the boy an amused smile. "What? Is she your girlfriend or something?"

"Yes, she is. So, keep her name out of your mouth." He retorted, catching Mark off guard.

The boy looked at the girl who was quietly standing behind Donghyuck. "I'm sorry if I bothered you, Nari."

"I said-"

"No, you weren't a bother. Actually I should be the one who's sorry." She said, glaring at Donghyuck, gently pushing him out of her way. "Don't mind him. We were just talking, Hyuck." She said, briefly looking at the boy. "Oh, and we're not dating, Mark. So, don't take him too seriously." She turned back to Mark, smiling at him.

"Oh, okay. That's good to know." He said, returning her smile.

Donghyuck scoffed, visibly annoyed. "Come on, Nari. I'll give you a ride home." He said, walking away. He turned back around when he noticed she wasn't following him. He gave her a questioning look and she rolled her eyes at him.

"I was in the middle of a conversation, Hyuck. That's so rude of you." She said, disappointment evident in her voice.

"You should go, Nari. You wouldn't want to be seen with someone like me." Mark said to the girl.

She furrowed her eyebrows, not sure what his words meant. "Don't say that. Didn't I tell you, you have to be proud of yourself?" She lightly scolded him.

Mark chuckled, nodding his head. "You're way too innocent for your own good. I'll catch you on another day, Nari. Seriously, you should go."

"Oh, okay. If you're sure?" She asked and Mark nodded his head. "Well... bye then, Mark. It was nice meeting you."

"The pleasure was all mine, beautiful." Nari giggled, waving at him as she walked to Donghyuck who was still waiting for her.

Her facial expression quickly changed and she was now frowning at the boy. He rolled his eyes and tried to wrap his arm around her shoulder, but she swatted his arm away. "Oh, come on, Violet. Don't be like that." He said, pouting.

"Whatever, Donghyuck. Just drive me home."

Buckling the seat belt, the girl waited for the boy to start driving, but to her surprise he didn't. "Don't be mad at me, please?" He pleaded, looking over at the girl.

"You were so rude. Imagine how bad Mark must feel right now. And calling me your girlfriend just to get him away, wasn't okay. Lying is bad!" She scolded the boy.

Donghyuck only chuckled, finding her even cuter when she was angry. "Fuck Mark, though. And I didn't lie." He said, smirk on his face.

Nari's eyes widened, facing out the window to hide her red cheeks. "You're so cute." The boy said, leaning over and pressing a kiss on the side of her head.

"Don't do that. Oh my God, someone might see." She quickly looked around, looking for anyone who might have seen the two.

Donghyuck lazily smiled at her, starting the car. "Mark's my brother." He said.

"Wait, really?!" She asked, shock written over her face. "You're so rude to your brother, what the hell?!"

The boy laughed, not bothering to deny it or defend himself. "You're coming to the party on Friday, yeah?"

Nari looked over him, his eyes fixated on the road. "There's a party? Again?" She asked, watching as he changed the gears. Okay, that was kind of hot, she thought to herself.

"Stop staring, Violet." He briefly glanced at her, making her instantly look away. "And there's a party like every week, so get used to it."

"Why would I want to get used to it?" She confusedly asked.

"Because," He looked over to her again, "You're my date, obviously."

Nari felt her cheeks heat up once again, "Uh, I don't think so, sir. I never agreed to this. So, legally, your claims aren't valid." She stated.

"Well, then would you like to be my date to the party on Friday, Ms. Shin?" He asked.

The girl pretended to think about it for a few seconds, before finally answering. "Hm, it'll be my greatest honor, Mr. Lee."

nari's hair:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 989 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...
29.8K 1.1K 23
In which, jisung is a hopeless drug addict with a tiny obsession over famous pop singer Zhong Chenle.
209K 16.6K 48
❝ Don't mess with the nonexistent. ❞ when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk on earth. ▬▬ status: completed ✓ a nct dream f...
60.7K 1.3K 31
in which mark from nct 127 befriends a fan online. - no set conflict !! a happy book :D - very random, dk what i'm writing so it's bad :( - lowercase...