[[ NightKiller Oneshots ]]

By TheKawaiiShipperHB23

[ REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED ] More ships of mine will be added soon into the Requests Lists to give this... More

β™‘ REQUESTS ARE OPEN β™‘
β€» Challenge Gone Wrong β€»
β€» Why Do You Care ? β€»
β€» Happy Father's Day β€»
β€» A Bun In The Oven β€»
β€» I Promise... β€»
β€» Smol Companion β€» [[ Part 1 ]]
β€» Comfort β€»
β€» Late Night Massages β€»
β€» When Their Son Gets Hurt β€»
β€» "IMPOSTER !" β€»
β€» When Their Son Gets Hurt [[Part. 2]] β€»
Alright, listen.
I AM NOOT NOOT-
πŸŽ„MistletoeπŸŽ„
β€» (Not-so) Smol Companion β€» [[ Part 2 ]]
β€» Killer Vs. Noot Noot's Desk β€»
β€» πŸ’œ"I Love You for Infinity"πŸ’› β€» [[ Part 2 ]]
β€» Chaos in Castle Nightmarescu β€» [ Resident Evil 8 : The Village AU ]
No thoughts, just Childe
πŸ”ͺπŸŒ™ β€» Lamias β€» βŒπŸ’›
β€» Killer, The Biggest Diluc Simp Ever β€»
β€» Wait For Me β€» [[ Part 1 ]]

β€» πŸ’œ"I Love You for Infinity"πŸ’› β€» [[ Part 1 ]]

4.3K 73 119
By TheKawaiiShipperHB23

{ This is a 💜Cream💛 and
🌙NightKiller🔪 one shot, but it's mostly centered on Cream in honor of my dear online Sis, Itz_NightLight's birthday which is today, March 16, 2021.

✨Happy 13th Birthday Sis !✨ I hope you like my birthday gift to you :3

Please go follow her y'all and sub to her channel : ꧁Itz_NightLight꧂ if you havet yet, she deserves all the love she can get UwU.

Also, to those who are uncomfortable with the Cream ship, please don't comment anything negative about it or I'll delete it. I want to make NightLight's birthday special and happy, and negativity or criticism towards the Cream ship (which is her OTP) is the last thing I ever want to let her see on her special day. So please keep your opinions to yourselves if you ever do have them.

The title and the story plot is also inspired by the song called "Infinity" and the Gacha memes about it just like the video shown above.

This one shot is split into two parts because I want everyone to suffer the pain of cliffhangers the way I did-

This is also sorta a Royalty AU of mine that I just came up for the sake of this one shot-

Art shown above by NicaNixxy  💙

How the characters in part one look like :

Dream :

Cross :

Killer :

Courtesy by NicaNixxy for making them in Gacha Club-

- Kawaii 💖 }

ꕥ Genre : Fluff + a bit of Angst +
F L O O F again ꕥ

●※●  ●※●  ●※●

Two small skeletons that looked like they were at the age of either 10 or 12 were running around the vast field of blooming fragrant and colorful flowers, engaging in a playful game of Tag, giggling and laughing as one of them was trying to catch the other that ran a bit ahead of him.

"I'm gonna catch you Dreamy !" One of the princes called out. This prince's name was Cross X. Peñaloza. Prince of the X Kingdom, and heir to his father's throne.

Cross had two colored eye lights. His left eye light is white, while his right eye light is red with a red cross mark beneath his right eye socket. The royal birthmark in his family.

The prince who wore a golden crown around his skull named Dream snickered. "No you're not ! I'm faster than you Crossy !" He called out, still giggling and running a bit more faster. This was Prince Dream Joku of the Dream Kingdom, who's also an heir to the throne together with his twin brother, Prince Nightmare Joku.

Dream had golden eye lights like his mother, Queen Eclipse Joku, while Nightmare had purple eye lights like their father, King Solaris Joku the III.

Cross grinned and ran a bit more faster, catching up to Dream who was getting a bit slower when he started to get tired, giving Cross an advantage and a chance to jump on him and tackle him to the grassy ground.

Dream let out a squeal as he and Cross both tumbled down with Cross landing on top of him.

"N-No fair-!" Dream huffed, puffing his cheeks out while panting for breath.

Cross snickered. "I guess I'm just faster than you-"

Dream huffed again. Cross chuckled, getting off of Dream and standing back up properly, dusting off his suit with his hands before reaching a hand out towards the smaller skeleton who teaches out his own hand and grabbed Cross'. Cross then pulled Dream back up on his feet.

"I think it's about time we stop our game Dreamy, our food is gonna get cold if we don't eat it soon." Cross said, gesturing towards the picnic set on top of a grassy hill that was just a walk's away from where the two were standing.

Dream nodded. "Fine, but I'm gonna get you next time !"

"Pffft- We'll see about that." Cross snickered, pulling Dream by the hand as he led them towards their picnic spot. The two children trotted across the flower field where they ran around all day and soon reached the picnic they messily set up.

Cross and Dream sat down the messy picnic blanket they sat up, not even minding how it wasn't correctly placed out. Cross searched around the picnic basket that one of the maids from Dream's castle prepared for them and took out two slices of fresh and still warm CREAMpie that have been set in two separate small fancy looking plates.

Cross handed Dream the other plate and have him a fork to which Dream happily took with a smile and a 'Thank you'.

While the two were peacefully eating their pie slice, they also engaged in a conversation.

"Hey Crossy ?"

"Hm ?" Cross hummed, looking at Dream.

"I think that we should have some sort of secret codeword when one of us is in danger. Something that will signal that either you or me are in danger or if one of us needs help so we can help each other out !" Dream suggested.

Cross thought about for a few moments before shrugging. "Sure, why not ? But what's our codeword gonna be ?" He asked.

Dream hummed, thinking about it then smiled widely. "How about... I love you for infinity ?" He suggested.

Cross blushed a bit purple at that, but he didn't say anything to complain.

Maybe because he sorta has a crush on the golden prince...

"So ? What do you think ?" Dream asked excitedly. There's no way Cross can say no to that positively hopeful face.

"Sure Dreamy."

Dream squealed happily, jumping on onto Cross and hugged him. Making Cross fall down on the picnic blanket with an oof.

"Then it's decided ! Our codeword shall be, I love you for infinity !"

●※●  20 years later  ●※●

Cross's P. O. V.

"N-No... T-This can't be...." I said slowly as I gripped at the invitation letter in my trembling hands, staring at it in disbelief as I re-read the words written on it over and over again.

'You are hereby invited to the wedding of Dream Joku and Killer Rahafwabas.'

"Nonononono-! T-This can't be happening-!"

This felt like a nightmare. This can't be real...

I could feel tears welling up in my eye sockets.

Dream and I haven't seen or heard of each other for 3 years since the great war of the kingdoms broke out and I was hoping that we could reunite after the peace treaty was signed and done.

But after a few days, an invitation arrived at the palace.

A wedding invitation.

I can't believe this.

After all we've been through.

I angrily crumpled the invitation and threw it away as hard as possible, and punched the nearest wall to me, creating a large crack and felt my hand and knuckles bleed and became sore. Some maids and butlers must've heard it because someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Your highness, is everything alright ?" Asked a worried voice, from I'm guessing, one of the maids.

I couldn't even respond as I broke down in tears, quietly sobbing, trying to convince myself that this was all a terrible dream.

But unfortunately, it wasn't.

●※●  ●※●  ●※●

𖧷 3rd Person's P.O.V. 𖧷

Dream walked down the red carpet draped over the golden-tiled aisle of the church, holding a bouquet of sunflowers in his gloves hands, the long tail of his yellow lined wedding dress trailing behind him, the see through veil draped over his skull and face.

All eyes were on him as he walked towards the altar to meet his soon-to-be husband.

They say that your wedding would be the most special and happiest event in your life.

Or is it...?

Among the crowd of people watching was Cross who couldn't bear to see his crush during his wedding day. It hurt him too much and he was already heartbroken when he read the invitation letter.

Ever since Cross was entered the church, he had kept a poker face on. Oh, how much he would give to either be in Killer's place or to not go to the wedding at all. But, he was a special guest here, a royal, and he was invited after all.

All the other royals were here as well.

But Cross wasn't the only one who didn't want the wedding to happen.

Dream reached the altar and the wedding March instrumental ceased to a stop, and everyone was told to sit down.

Dream and Killer held each other's hands (don't mind me- just mentally suffering, cringing, and regretting my life choices to write something Driller related for the sake of this chapter---) when the priest started speaking the wedding speech while everyone else listened intently except for Cross who was doing his best to drown out his hearing.

When it came to the part where it came to part where the soon-to-be married couple would say their vows, it just made it even worse and harder for Cross to drown out what they were saying.

But one line that Dream said caught his attention and made Cross finally look at Dream.

"Because I love you for infinity...!" Dream said with visible strain in his voice, his smile wavering slightly.

And he gave a long glance right at Cross.

Cross felt his soul wrench in more heartbreak for a moment before a memory clicked in his mind . . .

"I think that we should have some sort of secret codeword when one of us is in danger. Something that will signal that either you or me are in danger or if one of us needs help so we can help each other out !" Dream suggested.

Cross thought about for a few moments before shrugging. "Sure, why not ? But what's our codeword gonna be ?" He asked.

Dream hummed, thinking about it then smiled widely. "How about..."

"I love you for infinity..." Dream repeated, a bit more louder and clearer.

Others may assume that Dream said it louder so the people in the back, far away from the altar can hear him, but that wasn't Dream's intention at all.

It was a cry for help.

The priest nodded, continuing with his speech.

"Before we proceed with the final part of the ceremony, if anyone objects to the marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace." He stated.

The whole room was silent after that, and seeing that no one was injecting or speaking up during the objection bid, the priest decided to continue.

"Alright then, now that you both said your vows, by the power invesed in me today, I now announce you-"

"I OBJECT !"

{ Part 2 will be posted as soon as possible . . . }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 8
!!(NOW TAKING REQUESTS FOR MONIX ONESHOT BOOK)!! I will take your request and write it for a one shot Please give me good ones also if it's really go...
85.5K 2.3K 48
**Recommendations Have Been Closed** You can ask for any ship, as long as Dream is bottom. You can ask for angst, fluff, or anything about Dream real...
24.9K 260 22
((DISCONTINUED)) For one-shots,mini stories,xreaders of Persona 5!
1.3K 54 18
(some of these are based off of songs !) i will mention if they are based off of songs and link the music video in the top , i hope you enjoy this bo...