Leo Valdez x Reader

By skskskandioop123456

You are a daughter of Poseidon, if you don't like that you can change it but it will wok best with the story... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Info!
Chapter 18

Chapter 13

1.1K 16 17
By skskskandioop123456

Y/n POV

      I looked at Percy with a confused expression. He was being extremely unhelpful so I decided to chase after Caedon. "Hey, wait up!" Caedon turned around to look at me, "Wha-why did you...?"

    "I-uhm...sorry is that was out of turn...I know you still like him-I shouldn't have..." He was rubbing the back of his neck and blushing, stumbling over his words, looking down. Nervously I took a step towards him, 

   "I-it was fine, I kinda like you too." I wanted to blush and look away but I forced the red down and looked into his eyes. Both of us searching the other's to be sure of what we were hearing.  Caedon wasn't Leo, but I could learn to love him. He was truly and amazing person, anyone would be lucky to have him. Besides that it would help me to get over Leo if I could fall in love with Caedon. Leo had Calypso, end of story. Even if she left again I doubt I could trust Leo again, he would never get over her and I would never get over him. 

   That's the difference between trust and love, if you don't trust someone you can't love them. He loves someone, trusts them. I love him, I can't trust him. Someone loves me, trusts me and I trust them. Learning to love is easy, learning to trust is not.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

A/n

Have y'all noticed everytime I do an A/n instead of a chapter it counts that as a chapter so it skips chapter 8 because I did an A/n then...Lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 916 32
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮 Having the constant fear of losing a loved one, especially when you're constantly with them. It's hard imagining life when...
53K 1.1K 6
This is a stiles x reader fanfic. You and your pack were hunted and you were split up from them. Fighting rows of hunters on your own left you broken...
670K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
46.4K 603 21
- prefrences. leave suggestions if you'd like !