ETHEREAL, georgenotfound ✓

By miyahangout

completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) ANGEL was a fitting name for someone like Aspyn - possibly one of the on... More

- ETHEREAL
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
SAFE HAVEN (SEQUEL) + NOTE

026

19.4K 607 109
By miyahangout

real life !

Aspyn could hear the excitement in George's voice as she logged onto the SMP. The two were on a Discord call only an hour after Aspyn had woken up. Her slim fingers travelled across her keyboard as she typed in the numbers she's had for two weeks now. She never went because; 1) she didn't know many people, and 2) she may or may not have forgotten she had it.

<Tubbo_> ANGELLLL
<TommyInnit> ANGEL POGCHAMP

Aspyn's character looked around, realizing she was in a half-assed cobblestone box. She walked out with ease and spun to face the incomplete build. "Why is there this weird thing here?"

George laughed, "we try to trap people whenever they spawn. Oops." He moved over and placed two cobblestone blocks stacked on top of each other, making it so that the next person who spawned would be trapped.

Dream joined the game
<Dream> Angel where are you
<Dream> are you still at spawn
<Tubbo_> uh oh
<TommyInnit> ANGEL RUNNNNN

"Uh— why is Tommy telling me to run?" Slight worry seeped through her tone as she spotted both Dream and George running towards her from different directions. She began walking towards George, breaking into a sprint when she saw Dream take out his netherite sword.

"GEORGE!" Aspyn yelled in a panic, sprinting away from Dream. He followed her closely.

A ding was heard in their Discord call and they knew Dream was the one who joined. "DREAM NO!" George began running towards Aspyn with the intent to give her his armour to protect her from Dream.

Dream's iconic high-pitched wheeze is heard as he continued to chase her down. "IT'S AN INITIATION PROCESS, GEORGE!" He got one hit on her and she yelped loudly. "C'MERE ASPYN!" None of the three were streaming, so he knew it was okay to call her by her name instead of by her online alias. But they knew if either Tommy or Tubbo joined the VC, they would have to call her Angel— considering that they knew at least one of the two had to be live.

"DREAM! STOP!" George's voice was filled with amusement as he chased down his best friend with his own sword to defend Aspyn.

Aspyn continued to scream, and felt very grateful that her roommate Jaslene wasn't home at the moment. "THIS IS ABUSE OF POWER!"

"WHA-WHAT?" Dream stuttered in his steps before continuing to run after her. He finally caught up to her and with another easy hit, she died. A flower and seeds that she managed to pick up on the way laid on the ground as her remains.

George walked up beside him and moved to pick up the white tulip. When Aspyn returned he threw the flower back at her, along with some diamond armour that he found in someone's chest earlier in the day. They wouldn't notice. Probably.

They continue their tour, with Dream leaving half-way after complaining that he was 'third-wheeling' and that he's never third-wheeled someone with George before— it was usually everyone third-wheeling them.

As the duo looked down at the remains of L'Manburg, Tommy and Tubbo joined their call.

"Did you even show her the Prime Path?" Tommy scoffed as soon as he connected.

Tubbo, on the other hand, entered with a greeting. "Hi, Angel. Hi, George."

"Hello!" Aspyn grinned, punching the air as the two teenagers began running towards them. For some reason, Tommy's run appeared significantly more aggressive than Tubbo's. "What's the Prime Path?"

"Oh God," George groaned jokingly.

"Did you know that for the low low price of FREE, you can Twitch Prime?" Tommy began, whacking his sticks in the air as he spoke. "You might not even know you have it! It costs you nothing and you're supporting your favourite creator. Now watch as they roll in," he sounded smug, not realizing that he was the only one streaming at the moment.

George chuckled, "Tommy, neither of us are streaming."

"Well, I am. Chat, did you know—"

"GEORGENOTFOUND, I WANTED TO GIVE ANGEL A TOUR YOU ABSOLUTE DIMWIT."

The group laughed at Karl's unexpected entrance.

twitter !

karltoo @honkkarl • 2h
george stole my job 😞
💬 🔁 🤍

sapnap @sapnapalt • 2h
Replying to @honkkarl
george out da gang
💬 🔁 🤍
|
quackity4k @quackity4k • 2h
Replying to @sapnapalt
TRUEEEE
💬 🔁 🤍

user @user • 2h
Replying to @honkkarl
that part of the stream was so cute
💬 🔁 🤍
|
user @user • 2h
Replying to @user
what stream???
💬 🔁 🤍
|
user @user • 2h
Replying to @user
tommy was streaming and you could
just see angel, george, and dream messing
around together. they were probably on
call too and it was just such a cute friend
moment. and then they joined their vc
and you can just tell angel and george
are close 🥺
💬 🔁 🤍
|
user @user • 2h
Replying to @user
omg awww do you have the clip
💬 🔁 🤍
|
user @user • 2h
Replying to @user
i do!
twitch.tv/tommyinnit/clips1773828
💬 🔁 🤍

George @GeorgeNootFound • 2h
Replying to @honkkarl
karl unemployed arc????
💬 🔁 🤍
|
user @user • 2h
Replying to @GeorgeNootFound
HAHAHA
💬 🔁 🤍

user @user • 1h
Replying to @honkkarl
LOL CHECK OUT MY ACCOUNT
ABT THW PRANK WE'RE GONNA
PULL IF U DONT LIKE ANGEL‼️‼️
💬 🔁 🤍
|
user @user • 1h
Replying to @user
wtf ur actually sick don't do that
💬 🔁 🤍
|
user @user • 1h
Replying to @user
HAHAHAHA YESSS
💬 🔁 🤍
|
user @user • 1h
Replying to @user
ITS GONNA BE SO FUNNY
💬 🔁 🤍
|
user @user • 30m
Replying to @user
guys stop this actually isn't cool
💬 🔁 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.7K 59
completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) Sequel to "Ethereal". After finally being able to relish in their shared feelings, George and Aspyn explore the...
26.7K 549 29
Dream and George stuck together during a National lockdown, still friends right? Contains swearing so if you don't like it don't read CONTAINS SMUT...
623K 16.9K 24
⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝ karl jacobs x y/n in which you thought he was a cute stranger until you see him on a twitch stream... ⌞ ° • + • °...
20K 343 23
In which Dahlia Howard, a girl oblivious to the toxicity of her relationship, gets introduced to new people by her best friend Sapnap or In which Geo...