DEAR GOLDEN, theodore nott

By TheamazaynGirl

( ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ) โœจ๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ€ โ€• dear golden, you're so brave. in which theodore reminds aurelia potter of... More

Intro
characters
graphics
playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
a/n

thirty

16.5K 621 876
By TheamazaynGirl

aurelia was ecstatic to be back at the burrow with the family she adored for her christmas. but the absence of theodore nott wasn't helping her sore mood as harry was constantly nagging her about why she has been ignoring zacharias.

 harry just wanted to make sure that the hufflepuff boy didn't hurt or maltreated his sister in any way. the real reason was only known to theodore who was still mad at zacharias and was ready to beat him up.

 literally everybody had noticed the sudden change in aurelia's behavior but nobody cared to ask about it except hannah and susan who were worried. aurelia didn't know how to respond so she had just waved it off by saying that things didn't turn out the way she expected.

aurelia felt like a terrible person to lie to the people who were genuinely concerned about her but she didn't want things to be escalated at new troubling levels. this was one of the reason why she hadn't told anybody about it, not even luna who had noticed the potters' presence from the party. 

taking a deep breath to calm down the unctrollable storm of thoughts pounding against her head, aurelia walked downstairs where she could hear remus' voice.

"voldemort has choosen draco nalfoy for a mission?", remus questioned, confusion clearly visible in his tone. mr. weasely, remus, tonks and harry were all sitting on the couch while aurelia just stood besides remus, intently listening to the conversation.

"I know it sounds mad-" harry started but remus cut him off,"gas it occurred to you, harry, that snape was simply pretending to offer draco help so that he could find out what he's upto?"

"that's not what it sounded like." harry stated causing aurelia to roll her eyes in annoyance which didn't go unnoticed by her brother.

"perhaps, harry's right remus." tonks agreed,"to make an unbreakable vow, after all-" aurelia was surprised to say the least when those words about unbreakable vow left tonks' mouth.

"It comes to down whether you trust dumbledore's judgement." remus said," he trusts snape, therefore i do."

"But dumbledore can make mistakes." harry fought,"He said it himself -"

"you're blinded by hatred."remus said, earning a nod from aurelia.
​​

"I'm not." harry said sharply.

"you are!" remus snapped suddenly,"people are disappearing harry. daily. we can only put our trust in a handful of people. If we start fighting among ourselves, we're doomed."

remus and tonks stood up and walked to the dining table, followed by mr. Weasely. aurelia sighed and plopped down besides Harry who looked annoyed. 

"harry, remus is right. Just because draco's father is a death eater doesn't means that draco is one of them too. You're being a dumbo." Aurelia said. 

"whatever." Harry muttered causing aurelia to let out a tired sigh. 

"at times, I just want to punch you so bad." aurelia rolled her eyes, leaning back on the couch.

"what's wrong with you?" harry frowned, turning to look at the hufflepuff who had her legs sparwled on the couch to make herself comfortable,"why are you being so moody?"

"It's nothing." aurelia quietly muttered, staring at the table in front of her eyes.

ginny nervously made her way over to harry with when aurelia suddenly got up, straightening her loose trousers and walking away from them. mrs.Weasley smiled at her, patting her cheeks lightly. 

aurelia followed her around, asking her for any help which could also help her to distract herself from the sore mood she was in.

"it's okay aurelia dear, I'm fine." molly finally spoke up, smiling at the girl who nodded and sat on one of the couch.

"aurelia!" The weasley twins came running downstairs, catching everybody's attention.

"what happened?" aurelia asked, getting up on her feet while the weasley twins walked over to her with a huge smirk on their faces.

"we've got a letter for you and a small gift I guess." fred pulled out a letter and a small box from behind his back and held it in front of himself. ginny had told the twins all about aurelia's hang out with theodore and zacharias and they were fine with it. 

"from theodore." george added, taking the letter out of Fred's grasp and handing it to aurelia who didn't know how to respond.

"his owl was banging on the window pane." fred laughed. 

aurelia was on cloud nine at that moment but controlled her emotions as she could feel everybody's gaze upon herself.

"er. . . thank you?" aurelia said, grasping the letter lightly.

before anyone could utter a single word, aurelia excused herself and ran upstairs, earning a chuckle from the adults and the weasley twins.

"remus you're fine with it?" harry frowned, walking up to the dining table,"you do know that who theodore nott is? His father is in azkaban-"

"harry you're just starting that thing again." remus sighed, looking away from harry's intense stare.

upstairs, without wasting a single second, aurelia opened the letter. 

golden,

hope you are doing good.i didn't have anything to send you except these sweets made by my grandmother.i really want you to try these.moving on,a very happy christmas. i'm really missing hogwarts and of course you. really looking forward to see you soon.

take care.

yours,

theodore.

aurelia smiled widely and realised that this was what was missing from her life since few days.just a letter from theodore could lift up her dampened mood and put up a bright smile on her face.

aurelia proceeded to open the small box which was decorated withr ed,white and green polka dots representing the colours of christmas.inside were six neatly lined mouth watering sweets causing aurelia to reach for one when she noticed a tore parchment beneath it. 

she was about to read it when molly's voice interrupted her.

"aurelia!"

aurelia stuffed the folded piece of parchment in the pocket of her loose trousers and rushed downstairs.

"yes mrs.weasley?" aurelia brightly asked,the sudden lift in her mood not going unnoticed by others.

"we are leaving."said remus,moving towards the door,closely followed by tonks,mr.weasley and mrs.weasley.aurelia's smile dropped as she rushed to engulf remus and tonks in a warm hug.aurelia moved aside so that the weasley couples could bade them a goodbye.

"remus?" tonks asked when she saw remus looking around curiously.

"remus what's wrong?"aurelia asked again, but he didn't reply. 

suddenly, a burst of flame flew from the sky and hit a patch of grass forming a circle rounding the burrow. aurelia gasped when she saw bellatrix sestrange in front of herself. before anyone could realise what actually was going on, harry zoomed past everyone, ready to kill the woman who killed his godfather.

aurelia watched in horror as remus whipped his wand out,holding it out protectively in front of him. 

"harry!" aurelia yelled, running forward when ginny beat her to it and zoomed past the dark haired witch. 

"ginny! no!" mr.weasley yelled, quickly following her daughter. remus and tonks tried to control the blazing fire and made their way out of the ring of flames surrounding the burrow. 

without thinking much, aurelia darted behind them, pulling out her wand from the pocket, accidentally dropping the piece of parchment sent to her by theodore. 

"harry! ginny! come back!" aurelia screamed, fastening her pace to reach them. the muddy water splashed under her shoes, creating sounds as she continued running.

all of a sudden, aurelia tripped over a rock kept in her path which caused her to fall down on the saturated group straight on her back, evolving a nosiy sound and a loud groan, shortly followed by. 

aurelia rubbed her back, closing her eyes shut for a mini second as pain erupted inside her body. the back of her clothes was completely drenched with water, running a shiver down her injured spine. the water on her hair dropped on her neck causing her to shiver a little. she looked around when she heard some kind of movement around the tall grasses which surrounded her.

aurelia felt her throat going dry due to the amount of fear spiraling around her environment. she heard the sounds of spells being ejected, returning her attention back to her brother. without wasting any second, she leaped forward, ignoring the pain shooting up her fractured ankle. the loud palpitation of her own heart was scaring her, not helping aurelia's absence of faith in herself.

"harry?" she whispered, coming to a sudden halt when she felt someone following her. 

aurelia looked around, making sure that she was safe and took a step forward when suddenly a death eater came out of the shadows of ornamental grass. he was fenrir greyback. 

a smirk appeared on his scarred face when he noticed the amount of fright and terror on the girl's face. aurelia took deep breaths, trying to calm herself down. her first instinct was to scream for help but the distress had like paralyzed her whole body.

you are brave, realise it. sirius' words rang in her head, surging a sudden fountain of courage inside her.

"stupefy!" aurelia yelled but fenrir ducked it and attacked aurelia,sweeping her off her feet. aurelia fell on the ground again, the water seeping inside her already soaked sweater.

 fenrir got on top of her, wrapping his filthy fingers around aurelia's neck, cutting the supply of oxygen.

"it would feel so good to slowly kill you like this." fenrir chuckled darkly before replacing it with a glaring expression. aurelia could feel her body and mind going numb, her heart still pounding rapidly in her chest, probably trying to get some more oxygen to keep her organs alive. 

aurelia felt the life leaving her body but she didn't want to die. she wanted to read what was inside that small parchment which theodore had sent her. she wanted to live happily ever after just like the fairytales she had read during her childhood in her muggle school. she wanted to hear the hearty laughs of her loved ones. she couldn't give up so easily despite seeing the odds of her survival.

gaining up some strength, aurelia spread her arms out, trying to reach her wand which was centi meters away from her. aurelia lifted her legs up and kicked fenrir flat and square near his abdomen, toppling him off her body.

 as soon as fenrir's hands left contact from aurelia's body, she started coughing badly. fenrir let out a grunt and was about to again attack her when aurelia grabbed her wand from the ground and dragged her body away from him.

instantly,a white light came running towards fenrir, sending him flying away.

"aura!" harry gasped, running to get to her sister while remus and arthur went behind fenrir. through the blurry spots, aurelia saw two jets of black smoke rising up in the sky.

"molly." arthur muttered before sprinting away, towards the burrow. 

"aurelia!" remus sighed in relief, kneeling down besides the girl who was still trying to steady her breathing. remus rubbed her back in comfort and helped her in standing up.

tonks immediately engulfed aurelia in a hug causing aurelia to threw herself on the metamorphmagus as she had no energy left in herself.

"i think I broke my leg." aurelia managed to push the words out. 

tonks pulled away and threw aurelia's right arm around her shoulders, remus doing the same with aurelia's other arm. harry, aurelia, ginny, remus and tonks hurried to the front of the burrow where they found the weasley family sadly watching the burrow getting exhausted in the inflammable fire. 

aurelia glanced over at mrs.weasley who looked like she had been just petrified. removing her arms from around remus and tonks' shoulder, aurelia limped up to mrs.weasley and embraced her in a hug. molly let out a soft whimper, caressing aurelia's hair. 

aurelia pulled back and stood besides molly when she noticed the familiar peace of parchment beneath her feet. aurelia bent down and picked it up, eager to read what was inside. her eyes clogged with happy tears when she read the short note.

dear golden, you're so brave.

harry glanced over at his sister who was smiling at something, bringing a small smile on his face. for the first time, aurelia stood up for herself and harry felt so proud of her. 

a/n: I just realized I suck at writing -.- 

anyway, my exams are over yay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 105 18
Vivianne Nott was known to everyone as Theodore's "sweet innocent baby sister" and she was tired of it. Always stuck in her brother's shadow, she dec...
362 18 16
Thea Nott, younger and half sister of Theodore Nott, hasn't always been so cold to everyone until her 5th year when her feelings took over and she go...
9.2K 224 25
Aurora Potter, the twin sister of Harry was always in her brothers shadow. Cast away as her brother was the famous one, known to have taken down the...
99.3K 4.5K 50
( ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ) ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ• โ€• her words touched his heart. in which the golden boy finds himself falling for a certain slytherin ; stella parkinson.