teach me // kuroo tetsuro

By bubble_jae

โ๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... othe... More

*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐„๐๐†๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡
๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿ‘ โ‡ข ๐๐Ž๐Š๐”๐“๐Ž
๐Ÿ’ โ‡ข ๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐Ÿ“ โ‡ข ๐’๐๐€๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐“
๐Ÿ” โ‡ข ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“
๐Ÿ• โ‡ข ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ– โ‡ข ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‚๐‡
๐Ÿ— โ‡ข ๐ˆ๐๐•๐ˆ๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ‡ข ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ‡ข ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ‡ข ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐“๐–๐ˆ๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ‡ข ๐’๐Ž๐€๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ‡ข ๐‚๐€๐๐“๐€๐ˆ๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ‡ข ๐‚๐”๐“๐ˆ๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ‡ข ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐†๐”๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ‡ข ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐”๐‘๐„๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ‡ข ๐–๐„๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ‡ข ๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ‡ข ๐’๐„๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ‡ข ๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ‡ข ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ‡ข ๐’๐“๐€๐†๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โ‡ข ๐๐”๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โ‡ข ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐‚๐„๐‘๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โ‡ข ๐‡๐Ž๐“๐„๐‹
*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โ‡ข ๐‡๐„๐‹๐

34.6K 1K 2.1K
By bubble_jae

warning! sexual content

kuroo was acting weird.

for starters, his hand was not on your thigh, which was something you'd gotten used to. he seemed somewhat stiff.

the three of you had gotten dinner after the art class, and it was now dark out. kuroo dropped kenma off first, stopping the car in front of his house. kenma turned off his phone in the backseat.

"thanks for the ride. see you guys tomorrow." kenma picked up your drawing of him and held it close to his chest as he opened the door.

"bye, kenma!" you said, giving him a wave.

kuroo bid him goodbye as well, and once he'd seen kenma safely enter his house, he drove off in the direction of your house.

it was silent. you honestly wished he was touching you, rubbing little circles on your thighs like he usually did. but you were too embarrassed to ask for him to.

kuroo pulled onto your street. the lights on the street lit up his way, but he still drove slowly. your house approached on the right, and kuroo pulled into your driveway, right behind your own car.

he put his car in park and turned off the engine.

"are you okay?" you asked, turning your head to look at him.

"yeah, sorry." he looked back at you and offered a small, reassuring smile.

"it's just... you've been quiet and you haven't touched me like you usually do." you felt embarrassed saying the words, but you just wanted to make sure he was okay.

"i know," he said, focusing his eyes on his hands. "can i come inside with you?"

you nodded quickly, picking up kenma and kuroo's drawings of you and getting out of the car. kuroo pulled out the key and put it in his pocket, following you towards the entrance of your house, hands in his pockets.

you opened your front door, letting him in. you turned on the lights, illuminating the kitchen and living room.

"you can tell me if something's wrong, you know?" you said, dropping your things on the kitchen counter and turning to look at kuroo. "i told you that before."

"nothing's wrong," kuroo said, and he seemed a little bit nervous.

"but you're acting weird."

without another word, kuroo just pulled you to him, wrapping you in his arms. you hugged him back, closing the space between your bodies, and that's when you felt it.

"oh," you said, feeling something hard poking against your hip. the feeling made you giddy with excitement.

"yeah," kuroo said softly against your neck. it was quiet for a moment as kuroo continued to hold you close to him. just the thought of you could turn him on, but he wasn't about to admit that to you. "can you... help me?" he finally asked hesitantly.

you giggled against his chest before pulling away from the hug and grabbing him by the wrist. you pulled him up the stairs, and he looked up at you with wide eyes. you brought him into your room, closing the door behind you and instantly pulling him into a kiss.

now playing: long nights - 6lack

you closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around kuroo's neck as he leaned down a bit to accommodate your height. his hands gripped your waist through the fabric of his hoodie you were wearing. his lips moved against yours as he moved his hands inside the hoodie, touching your bare skin. goosebumps spread across your body at his touch.

you tilted your head to the side, deepening the kiss. tangling your fingers in his hair, you scratched lightly like you'd discovered he liked. kuroo made a small noise in your mouth before moving his hands down from your waist to your ass. your lips parted a bit, and he took the opportunity to kiss you with tongue.

kuroo's fingers dug into the flesh of your ass, gripping it and feeling it in his hands. you liked the feeling of his hands there, so you kissed him harder to communicate it, your fingers tracing soft lines along the outside of his ear and then the curve of his jaw.

kuroo broke the kiss and bent down, now gripping the back of your thighs.

"jump," he ordered, a smirk on his lips.

you nodded and did as he asked. he caught you, holding you up by the back of your thighs. you squeezed your legs together around his waist, wrapping your arms around his neck and leaning down to pepper sweet kisses on his cheeks, nose, and lips.

kuroo hummed in satisfaction as he eased you down onto your bed, putting your ass down first, then your back, and finally your head. you laid there, panting, as kuroo straightened. with one smooth movement, he took off his shirt, exposing his toned chest and defined abs. you admired the sight of his body, feeling yourself becoming wet.

kuroo dropped down again, one arm on each side of you. he looked into your eyes and shifted his weight onto one arm as the other moved down to hold the bottom of the hoodie.

"i like you in my clothes, but i think we should take this off."

you let out a soft sigh at his words and took your back off the bed, allowing kuroo to take the hoodie off of you. he took in the sight of you in just a bra before he threw the hoodie somewhere behind him; you didn't care where it ended up. his lips were on yours again, kissing you slowly and passionately.

after some time, kuroo's lips left yours, trailing down to the tip of your chin before kissing underneath your jaw. you pressed the back of your head into the pillow and tilted your chin up, giving him better access to the area.

kuroo slowly grinded against you as he kissed down your neck, sucking and licking at the skin. you let out soft moans as he lightly bit the area just above your collarbones. he kissed the spot right after to soothe it.

intense butterflies were in your stomach at the friction of kuroo's erection against your clothed pussy. he kissed down your collarbones and in between your breasts, looking up at you through his eyelashes. he trailed kisses all the way down to the piece of fabric that connected the two cups of your bra. making eye contact with you, kuroo took the fabric in his teeth, lifting it up off your skin.

you took a deep breath, your heart in your throat as kuroo smirked at you. finally his teeth let go of your bra, and it snapped back against your skin. you exhaled sharply, and kuroo chuckled in your ear. he unclipped your bra with one hand, slipping it off of your and throwing it behind him.

"so pretty," he praised deeply, taking in the sight of your bare upper body once again. "i'll never get over it."

you squeezed your legs around him. your pussy needed immediate attention. kuroo seemed to understand, as one of his hands reached down, running down the bare skin of your stomach before stopping at the waistband of your leggings.

"take these off for me," kuroo said, and you didn't have to be told twice. you quickly reached down and pulled your leggings down your thighs, leaving you in just your panties. kuroo smiled down at you before pressing a kiss on your lips.

without breaking the kiss, kuroo pulled your panties to the side. he ran his fingers along your folds, feeling how wet you were for him. the feeling made you part your lips against his. kuroo chuckled against your lips before beginning to rub circles on your clit.

you held onto his shoulders, gripping at the muscles there to stop yourself from squirming too much at the feeling of him rubbing your clit. kuroo pressed kisses on your cheeks and jaw, and you let out little moans.

"i was thinking about this in art class," kuroo said against your skin. "i was thinking about how cute you are when i pleasure you. how pretty you sound when you moan for me." 

your stomach was doing backflips at his words, and he earned himself another moan from you. without warning, kuroo inserted a finger into you, making you inhale sharply.

"oh my god," you breathed out, scratching kuroo's back. he grunted at the feeling, and started to pump his fingers in and out of you. he started slowly, but eventually picked up the pace as he saw your reactions of pleasure.

you moaned his name loudly as his fingers curled inside of you, hitting your spot. it felt so good that your eyes rolled back into your head. kuroo continued rubbing your clit as he thrusted his fingers in and out of you over and over again. it made a sinful, wet noise, but you didn't mind. you felt the coiling feeling in your stomach.

"faster," you moaned out, and kuroo obliged, enveloping your lips in a passionate kiss as he helped you chase your orgasm. you were having a hard time kissing him back as his fingers went in and out at a pace that seemed unreal.

you came on kuroo's fingers, moaning into his mouth. you clenched around his fingers, and he kissed you through your orgasm. when he broke the kiss and pulled his fingers out of you, you were panting, chest moving up and down.

kuroo smiled down at you as he moved his coated fingers to his lips. you watched intently as he took his fingers in his mouth, licking up all your juices. the sight of him doing so while looking in your eyes so intensely made your need for him increase tenfold. you wanted him inside you now, you couldn't wait any longer.

"kuroo-" you stuttered, but he silenced you.

"one second, baby. i need to put a condom on."

baby. the name made your stomach flutter. you watched as kuroo pulled a condom wrapper out of the pocket of his sweatpants.

"how come you have a condom?" you asked him.

he shrugged. "just in case," he answered, winking at you. "you never know what will happen."

you giggled a little bit, and kuroo pulled down his sweatpants and boxers, revealing his large erection. he opened the condom wrapper with his teeth, and he was about to start stroking himself before you spoke.

"wait," you said, sitting up. his cock looked so pretty; you wanted to touch it. "let me do it."

kuroo looked down at you in mild surprise, but you continued anyways. you began to stroke his length, moving your hand from the base to the tip slowly. kuroo grunted, and you felt him become harder in your hand. you sped up a little bit, moving your hand up and down on his cock before you finally decided you couldn't take it anymore.

kuroo understood your signs and put on the condom. you laid back down and waited impatiently. he slipped your panties off and dropped down, hovering over you. you gulped as you felt his tip brush your clit.

kuroo aligned himself with your entrance and slowly pushed into you, watching your face scrunch up endearingly at the stretch.

"fuck," you moaned softly, eyes fluttering.

"are you good?" kuroo asked once he was fully inside of you.

"yes," you said desperately. "please move. please."

kuroo nodded, and started to move in and out of you slowly. he still wanted to be gentle with you; it was only your second time.

kuroo's lips met yours, and you swallowed each others moans as your bodies intertwined. you held kuroo's face as you kissed him, moving your lips in sync against each other. kuroo started to speed up a little bit, but you could tell he was holding himself back.

"kuroo," you broke the kiss and breathed out his name.

"hm?" he looked at you wide big, blown out eyes.

"you don't have to control yourself. you can just... do whatever you need." you spoke softly, running your hands down the sides of his face.

kuroo's lips parted. "are you sure?"

"mhm. all you did tonight was make me feel good. i want you to feel good." you gave him a reassuring smile, and he nodded.

immediately you felt the difference. kuroo pushed your legs over his shoulders as his pace picked up significantly, and he thrusted in and out of you deeply and with force. all you could hear was the sound of skin slapping against skin and he pounded into you over and over again. you let out a string of loud, incoherent moans as he pleasured himself with your body.

kuroo groaned into your ear, his pace only quickening. all you could do was grip your bedsheets and moan loudly. your back arched, and you felt another orgasm rushing towards you. you moaned kuroo's name and let your second orgasm wash over you. however, kuroo didn't stop.

"baby," he groaned as you were trying to recover from your orgasm.

you couldn't even answer him.

"can you get on your hands and knees?" he asked.

you managed to nod. truthfully, you didn't know if you could. your body was shaking, and you worried it would give out. but, you wanted him to feel good. you wanted him to use you, pleasure himself with your body and all that it had to offer.

so, you shakily got on your hands and knees.

"good girl," kuroo said from behind you, hands coming into contact with your hips. "cum one more time for me."

just his voice alone was enough to make you moan.

kuroo slammed into you from behind, and it took everything in you to keep your arms from giving out in that moment. he pounded into you again and again, relishing in the view of your body from this angle. it looked so beautiful, and it was his.

his thrusts were steady, and at some point it became too much. your arms gave out, sending your face into your pillow. your cheek pressed against it as kuroo continued to move in and out of your hole, moaning and grunting as you clenched around him.

"fuck," he groaned, placing one of his hands on your lower back. he was close, so he sped up his thrusts, slamming into you with force. your moans were muffled by your pillow as you felt kuroo chase his orgasm.

finally kuroo came, filling up the condom. he pulled out of you and you collapsed on your bed, feeling weak and sweaty. you laid there helplessly, listening to kuroo walk around your room, probably throwing away the condom. soon, he was back, picking you up and moving you to a more comfortable position in your bed. he climbed in next to you and pulled your blanket over both your bodies.

"are you okay?" he asked you softly, brushing your cheeks with his fingers.

"yes," you answered weakly, snuggling up against his bare chest. he wrapped his arms around you, holding you close to him lovingly.

"you were so good," he praised in your ear. "so good."

"i just wanted you to feel good," you said, and kuroo kissed your forehead sweetly.

"you're perfect," he said softly, making you smile and hold him closer to you. "are you tired?"

"yeah, a little." you pouted, looking up at him. "i wish you could stay the night, but we have school tomorrow."

"i know." kuroo kissed your pouting lips. "but i'll stay for a little bit. i want to hold you."

his words warmed your heart, so you kissed him again, a little longer this time, wondering what you did to deserve him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.9K 30
โž๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐งโœ๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโŸ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐žโœ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌโŸ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ง๐ข...
93.8K 1.7K 62
Kuroo x reader Kenma intoduces you to his new team and you take a liking to the captain kuroo tetsuro (you are a second year with Kenma) I made kuro...
776K 22.3K 68
(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later ๐Ÿง
15.7K 526 17
โ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐Œ, ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„. โž โ†ณ in which y/n and kuroo have to act as enemies so no one knows what happe...