Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

23. Drowning

10.3K 105 92
By swaylastories100

'Mia Henderson'

Josh's POV:

I look over at Blair. Guilt washed over me as I saw Daisy talking to her. I tried to work out what she was saying and I knew they were talking about me. I knew it. I saw Blairs hands shaking and I immediately got worried. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Jayden nudges me.

J: 'So finally not single eh bro!'

I smile weakly.

Y: 'Yep, finally'

Jayden senses something and looks at me worridly.

J: 'You good? You look nervous,'

Y: 'Nah, I'm ok'

I run a hand through my hair. Suddenly we are quiet when Blair runs out the room. Our eyes move to Daisy and she gives me a look, before going after her. I look over at Liam and hes giving me a dark look. I immediately look away and Miss is still looking at the door, expecting Blair and Daisy to come back.

Y: 'Dont think their coming back'

Suddenly someone hits my jaw and I'm knocked onto the floor. I hear yelling and I look up at Liam.

L: 'DO YOU KNOW WHY SHES JUST RAN OUT?'

Y: 'Bro what t-'

L: 'NO, YOU DONT DESERVE HER'

He grabs his and Daisy's stuff and walks out. I get up and Miss gives me an ice pack for the already extremely bruised left side of my jaw. The lesson finishes quite quickly and I realise that Blair left her stuff. As I'm leaving the classroom, I pick up her bag and shove her stuff back into it. God I've done this all wrong. I was only meant to make her jealous so she'd want to go out with me...

Blairs POV:

As soon as she says her name, I cant breathe. I start shaking and faintly hear Daisy saying my name.

I need to get out.

Now.

I leave all my stuff and run. I dont know where I'm going but I just need to get out. I end up running outside and leaning against a wall. I sit down and feel extreme tightness and shortness of breath and feel really sick. Less then a minute later, Daisy runs our the door and sees me. She sits down infront of me and holds my hands while I cry. I faintly hear her even though shes sat right in front of me and cant make out what shes saying. A few minutes later, everything starts to feel better, less tightness in my chest, my breath coming back and I can hear Daisy more clearly. I open my eyes and Liams sat infront of me next to Daisy, with his and her stuff next to him. They are talking and I sigh and rub my eyes.

L: 'Was that your first ever panic attack? Cause those are always the worst'

I mumble something even I cant make out.

D: 'Shhhh gorgeous, it's ok, it's ok, me and Liam are here ok, dont worry nothing can hurt you'

She leans forward with a tissue and start to gently rub my eyes and wipe my nose. I let her and the bell rings for the end of the day.

L: 'When your ready, we can go back inside and get your stuff, cause my dumbass forgot and just grabbed mine and Daisy's'

I smile weakly

Y: 'I dont wanna go back to reality'

D: 'You'll always have me and Liam baby girl,'

After a few more minutes, and once everyone's left campus, I stand up. Daisy rushes over to help just incase I fall and smiles. We go back to health and social care class and open the door. Miss is stood at her desk and she looks at us and smiles.

M: 'Hey Blair, what happened?'
Y: 'P-panic attack, needed to get out'

M: 'Ok that's completely fine, I thought it was for a dare or something stupid like that and I was going to give you detention, dont worry I'm not going too. Do you know what triggered it?'

Liam and Daisy look at me.

Y: 'N-no, just started getting really dizzy and breathless and shaking and just needed to get out. Thanks for understanding miss'

Liam goes over go where I was sat and looks for my stuff.

L: 'Blair, your stuff isnt here'

I sigh.

Y: 'That's all I need'

M: 'Oh Josh took it, thought he was going to give it to you'

Liam looks like he could kill someone, Daisy sighs and I close my eyes.

L: 'Right thanks miss, see you next week'

We leave the classroom and walk out of the main building.

L: 'Our dorm?'

D: 'Yeah, best place'

We walk up to their dorm and get inside.

D: 'Are you hungry? Or thirsty Blair?'

Y: 'Can I have some water please?'

I sit down at the breakfast bar and she gets me a class of water.

L: 'Are you feeling any better now?'

I nod slightly.

Y: 'Never want to experience that again'

L: 'The first ones the worst, it feels like your gonna die'

I nod.

L: 'I remember when I had my first one, thought it was the end of me'

D: 'I've never had a panic attack but when I get anxiety attacks, I feel like I'm gonna die'

I nod.

D: 'Do you wanna stay over?'

Y: 'Only if it's ok with you two'

L: 'Of course it is, stay here as long as you need, you can have Daisy's old room before she moved into mine'

They smile at each other and cant help feel like I'm invading their privacy. I excuse myself to the toilet and when I'm about to enter the kitchen, I smile. They have the radio on and are dancing together. I smile and watch them until the song ends and clap loudly. They turn and smile at me.

Y: 'Who says romance is dead,'

They laugh and Daisy clings to Liam and he wraps his arms around her.

We end up having a really fun night playing board games, eating KFC takeout that Liam went out to get and laughing. I've changed into a pair of Daisy's sweatpants and a white crop top and I cheer as I win monopoly. I grab another chicken drumstick out of the big box and take a bite. Liam reaches over for more popcorn and they clap at my victory. Theres a knock at the door and Liam finishes laughing.

L: 'Right, I'll get that'

He gets up and goes to the door. I hear him say something in a dark voice and comes back in with...

Hey guys, sorry I havent ben updating as quickly as I usually do, I'm writing 2 books at the same time, doing schoolwork and have other stuff to do as well as write. The only time I can confirm updates will be at the weekends and updates will be slower then they have been. Stay safe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.9K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
291K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
72.7K 1.2K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...