Rebirth (Twilight Saga - Pre...

By TheLadyHoll

The Cullen females become pregnant under the 'Ubertas Luna" (The Fertile Moon): a rare event that only occurs... More

Rebirth (Twilight - The births of the next generation)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four - The Volturi Enter
The Destruction of the Denali
Chapter 7: Sweet Nothing - Mature/not essential to story
Chapter 6 - The Return of the Pack
Chapter 8 - They're Back...
Chapter 9: They Weren't Expecting This
Chapter 10: The First Confrontation
Chapter 11: Foreshadow & Aftershocks
Chapter 12: A Moment to Breathe
Chapter 13: Rose's Soliloquy
Chapter 14: The Pains of Premonition
Chapter 15: "Tu Sei mia Dolcezza Paradiso"
Chapter 16: Separation Angst-iety
Chapter 17: To Capture the Queen is to Weaken the King
Chapter 18: But Not to Volterra?
Chapter 19: A False Alarm & Real Danger
Chapter 20: Dissension in the Ranks (p.s. It's my Birthday!!)
Chapter 21: Torture to the Undeath
Chapter 21: Birthing Dawn
Chapter 23: "Those who fight monsters should take care not to become one"
Chapter 24: Tethered to Time
Chapter 25: Amazing Grace Find Me
Chapter 26: Homeward Bound
Chapter 27: Name Games
Chapter 28: The End is Beginning (and an important A/N)
Chapter 29: Nascita di un nuovo sole; The Birth of a New Sun/Son ~
Epilogue & Question/Answer Update

Chapter 5 - Denali pt. 2

24.2K 324 26
By TheLadyHoll

Edward sat by the still motionless Kate trying to read any thoughts from her, but her mind was as empty
and devoid of thought as her body was of life. It was hard to tell if a vampire was dead, but her body hadn’t returned to its shimmering marble state. It’s flesh stayed pink and soft, but there was no heartbeat like there had been she pregnant and vampire’s had the ability to heal; neither situations seemed likely in the next 6 hours they spent watching her body for any signs of life, or unlife.

She wasn’t dead. Kate had woken from her ‘dead’ sleep after 13 hours of the Denali’s thinking she was dead. Carmen and Eleazar returned from their visit to Spain – shocked to find Kate in such a condition. It seemed as though Kate had fully returned to her vampire form. On further examination though it appeared as though her strength and speed had diminished although her skin remained diamond hard and she still thirsted for blood.

Carmen sighed “after Garrett died last month – Kate tried so hard to forget him, the baby was only a further reminder of the love she had lost. Eleazar and I left to see an old friend – see if she had a solution, but it looks like Tanya and Kate conspired on their own ends”. Carmen went to sit by Kate.

Eleazar walked the Cullen pair out: “Thank you for all you have done, Carlisle – as always if there is anything”.

 Edward interrupted- “we know Tanya went to the Volturi, if you hear anything, if they contact you, if they hint at anything that could hurt the girls” he referred to his sisters and mother. “Let us know” he finished.

 The older man nodded, “of course – you have protected our family and we will do our best to protect yours”. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.3K 45
After Edward left, Bella and Jacob got married. After being married, Bella finds out she is pregnant. Everyone is more than thrilled and the Cullen's...
278K 5.1K 23
What would happen if Edward never came back, Bella never jumped off the cliff, and Jacob and Bella fell in love. Well this story tells about my idea...
187K 5.8K 29
Bella is at her lowest when Edward leaves she got so bad that she is now on a cliff ready to jump off but what happens when she jumps. (Rosalie, Tan...
958 48 18
After Bella Swan realizes she made a horrible decision to marry Edward Cullen, she hightails it back to Forks, Washington. While she is in town, she...