Mofadesewa

By Teefabulous

A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL Mofadesewa popularly known as Jasmine James and Port Harcourt finesse never expected... More

Welcome Note/Authors note
WARNINGS
Prologue
1~ Flashback (I)
2~ Flashback (ii)
3 ~ Two lives
4~ Sisters fight
5~ Brothers?!
6 ~ Bite
7~ Don't!
8~ Ba Dum
9~ Invasion
10~ Guilt
11~ Attention
12~Awkward
13~ Voices
14~ Reconciliation
15~ Cuddles and talk
16~ The message
17~ Revenge
18~ Heartfelt stories
19~ The unexpected guest
20~ Time for action
21~ Hesitation
22~ Denial
23~ I Love you
24~ Jasmine James
25~ Not entirely the truth
26~ Madam Sandra
27~ Reminiscing
28~ You can't
29~ Terms and conditions
30 ~ Another mess
31~ Twisted
32~ E don happen!
33~ Starting afresh
34~ You deceived me
35~ I hate you
36~ Complications
37~ Twist
38~ Moving on
39~ contemplations
40~ Just wow
41~ we meet again
42~ Closer look
43~ Stalking
44~I do not like you
45~ Somewhere
46~ Ouch
47~ Nothing
48~ The conversation
49~ Adunni
50~ Discovery
51~ I still love her
52~ A date?
53~ Enough
54~ Reveal
55~ Adunni and Sewa
56~ Lost in-between
57~ Wet
59~ Farewell
60~ Pearl
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE

58~ Our child

1.2K 324 322
By Teefabulous

Dedicated to all my readers who always put a smile on my face with their amazing comments

I love you all ❤️

Dedicated to originalNana01

Happy birthday dear 🥳🎂

Lanre's thumb caresses Sewa's arm as they lay on the bed. It's morning, although Sewa has just fell asleep not too long, Lanre couldn't sleep.

He thought deeply of his next move on Sewa and how to make everything go right without hurting anyone.

He loved the feeling within him having Sewa in his arms. It was like the missing piece he needed. Sewa mumbled in her sleep, leaning toward Lanre, she wrapped her left hand around his body.

Lanre stared at her beautiful morning face, he just couldn't get enough of it. He looked at the wall clock and realised it was past seven in the morning.

Sewa eyes fluttered open, they met the body of Lanre and she smiled. She felt a sweet feeling in the pit of her belly having his arms around her.

Lanre eyes met hers and he leaned in to kiss her on her forehead. "Good morning," he whispered.

"Good morning," she replied.

Lanre leaned more closer to her and she realised they were both naked under the duvet. She felt heat between her legs and empty in her in core. "Did you sleep well?" He asked her and she mumbled her answer.

"Did you?" She asked him.

"I slept well."

It dawn to Sewa that she and Lanre needed to have a good conversation. He knew of her child yet he didn't know he was the father. Now that she knew Lanre felt the same way for her, they needed to come open and get things done properly.

"Lanre," she called, getting his attention.

He squeezed on her arms lightly, "What is it?" He asked her, looking deep into her eyes. He always felt an electric current flow in his body whenever his eyes bored Sewa's. There was a magnetic attraction that he couldn't deny no matter how hard he tried whenever he was with Sewa.

His heart beats raced erratically and his body yearns for her.

"Sewa before you speak, I will like to tell you this," Lanre said before Sewa could utter a word.

"Everything I said last night was true. Everything that happened between us last night to this morning, had no scheme behind it. I really have those feelings for you. I still love you," he said.

Sewa heart melted from his little speech, she smiled. "Thanks for loving me even when I have been a mess in your life," she said.

She could call herself lucky for having a man like Lanre. For having a man who forgave her after all her wrong doing. "I know no matter how much I say sorry, it will not change what happened in the past. I'm really sorry Lanre, I'm sorry for hurting you, for cheating on you, for lieing to you, for using you. In any way I have done wrong against you, I am really sorry." Her voice croaked, her eyes welled up in tears. It ached her so much that she put him through so much.

"Now that we are past this apology stage, can we move forward?" Lanre asked her and she nodded her head.

"You know I have a daughter right?" She started and he nodded his had, patiently waiting for her to say whatever she had in mind.

"Her name is pearl."

"It's a lovely name," he complimented and she smiled.

"Thank you. Do you want to know who her father is?" She asked him.

"It doesn't matter Sewa. I already told you, I will accept her as my own. As long as..." Sewa placed her index finger on his lips, cutting him off.

"Listen to me first before you rant," she chuckled lightly.

"Go on."

"I had her three years ago, she will be three this year." Sewa continued. "When we broke up, the day you left my house, I fainted and was rushed to the hospital."

"I never knew," he said.

"No problem. I can't blame you for waking away. Anyways, when we got to the hospital, I found out I was pregnant," she chuckled lightly, remembering how everything came as a shock to her in the mess she was already in.

"I just got my heart broken and I found out I was seven weeks pregnant and you know the funniest part?" She said more like a question.

"I was pregnant for the man who I shattered." Her words confused Lanre.

He raised his brows in a questioning manner, a drop of tears rolled down Sewa eyes but she was quick to wipe it off. She swallowed the painful lump in her throat, then she continued.

"The last man I slept with was you, Lanre." Lanre eyes widened in shock, he pulled away from her as he sat down on the bed, trying to comprehend what he had just heard.

"What did you say?" He asked her.

"The last time I had sex was the first time I saw your brother in your house and that was the time I slept with you."

"I haven't slept with anyone since that time. Till today, you were the last man I sexually got involved with."

"Wait, you mean the time I first introduced my brother to you and that day we had sex was the last time you had sex?" He questioned, finding it hard to believe.

"Yes. The time I found out I was pregnant and the time we had sex last proved it. Seven weeks after you found out my hidden secret. We could actually do a DNA test if you want," She said to him. She was confident it was his child as she didn't involve in sexual intercourse a week before she slept with him.

"If your daughter is our daughter, why am I just finding out now?" Lanre asked.

"Why didn't you come to find me? Why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep it a secret for too long?" He was trying his best not to make their conversation difficult. He couldn't believe he had a child and after three long years, be was just finding out.

"If I had come to look for you then and told you of my child, would you believe I was really pregnant for you?" She asked him.

"You wouldn't because as at that time, you didn't want to see me. Anything I say to you then would have been a lie and a means to get you to be by my side, am I right or wrong?" She asked him.

The both of them back were now resting on the headboard of the bed, none saying anything for some seconds.

Lanre cleared his throat, "You should have tried still. A DNA test would have been taken. I am not that heartless you know?" He said, his voiced laced with disappointment.

"If pearl is really our child, you think I would neglect her because of my anger for you? No matter what I am that little child father and I had every right to know."

"I'm sorry," Sewa whispered. She pulled her legs to herself and hugged her knees.

"It's fine. I want to ask you one question, was there ever a moment in your life you thought of telling me? If we had not met ever again, would you ever come to find me and tell me of her?" He asked.

"I'm not sure." Her reply broke his heart. He had a child and he didn't know and when the child grows up, she would grow up with the thought her father abandoned her.

"I'm disappointed," he muttered.

"And I'm sorry," she replied in a whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

After some minutes of choking silence, Lanre decided it was best they didn't let the past ruin their reunion. "I want to meet her."

Sewa brows raised in confusion. "I want to see my daughter, get to know her and form a bond with her," he said.

Sewa exhaled, "Okay then. I will arrange for it." Her eyes fell on the wall clock and she jumped up. "Gosh! It's past eight already, Denyefa would be worried and so would pearl," she complained picking up her clothes from the floor.

"I have to go back home. I was supposed to return yesterday," she muttered looking for her phone while she struggled with her jeans.

She finally saw her bag, took out her phone from it and saw she had twenty three missed calls and ten messages from Denyefa. Her heart flipped, she was done for.

"Relax, I will send you home," he said to her but she declined.

"You didn't come with you car, remember?" She reminded him.

"I said, I will drop you," Lanre held her wrist.

"Okay," she muttered.

Sewa was afraid of replying Denny's messages or calling her knowing well that their conversation would better in person.

"Why are you so worried?" Lanre asked her.

"Pearl would have cried herself to sleep. She wouldn't sleep without hearing my voice," she explained.

After a while, they reached Sewa's street. Sewa told the Uber man to stop and Lanre paid him off. "You can go back now," Sewa said to Lanre who came out of the car with her.

"Sir, do not go yet, you will be taking him back to his place," she said to the man.

Lanre heaved a sigh, he wanted to stay longer with her. He opened his arms for her and she looked at him with confusion.

"Give me a hug then I will go," be said to her. Sewa looked around the street and in a jiffy, she hugged him. She attempted to leave but he wrapped his arms around tightly.

"Well, well well, look whose back?" The familiar voice broke them off and Sewa heart raced. She knew very well who that voice belonged too.

Slowly, she turned around to face a frowning Denny. Denny eye widened in bewilderment when she saw the man Sewa has just hugged. "Ola?" She said more like a question.

"Hi," he said.

"You my dear friend, have a lot of explanation to give," Denny said as they both climbed the staircase.

Sewa knew there was no escape to this. She said nothing as Denny ranted. "I can't believe you slept with him!" She whispered through gritted teeth

Denny needn't know the details for her to know Sewa slept with him. It was because she knew Sewa very well.

"I never told you I slept with him," Sewa lied.

Denny scoffed, "You are telling you, nothing happened? You said you were going to meet Farida and ended up not coming back home but when you did, you are in the arms of your ex lover!"

Sewa sighed, she wasn't in the mood to explain anything. "How is Pearl?" She asked.

Denny laughed hysterically, "Pearl? Now you remember you have a child? She's very well, I'm not as evil as her mother to go visit paradise with her father," Denny mocked.

As soon as they entered the house, Denny locked the door, "Now explain to me where you went to, how you met him and what happened and do not lie."

"Nothing happened." She lied.

Denny furrowed her brows and Sewa sighed, "Fine, I lied."

"I didn't go out to meet Farida, I went on a date with him," she confessed.

Denny gasped, "Are you kidding me? You and him? What am I missing?" Denny inquired.

Sewa confessed to have met Lanre some month back and that they have been in contact with one another.

"You didn't tell me any of this, why? I'm disappointed. I thought we were besties?" Denny spoke, hurt evident in her tone.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"You are not at all! How could you Sewa. You and Lanre already met, infact all this while you guys have gone out and I didn't know? Would you have told me if I had not catch you?" Denny asked.

"Of course I would have. I just wasn't sure. I didn't know if he liked me or was playing me to get revenge," she explained.

"And the result?"

"He still loves me." Sewa tells her.

"Any other details I'm missing?" Denny asked.

Sewa explained to her that she told him of their child and his reaction and plans.

"So, you slept with him?" Denny asked and Sewa shrugged.

Denny laughed out loud then she placed her hand on her mouth to avoid waking Pearl up.

"I knew it! I knew you wouldn't sleep over in his place and nothing would happen. How was it? I mean you've literally been celibate for three years," Denny chuckled.

"Shut up idiot!"

"I'm so happy for you. So what's the plan? How do you guys plan on moving forward?"

"We are still getting there. But I'm glad things are moving smoothly," Sewa blushed.

"I wish you the very best my dearest!" Denny squealed.

Longest chapter ever written by me!
Wheee! I'm so sorry for leaving you guys for a long time again.

Sewa and Lanre has finally opened up to one another.

Who else love Denyefa and Sewa's relationship?

Do you have that kind of relationship with you bestfriend?

Anyways Tunji would be arriving in the next chapter and I tell you, things are about to get extra crazy 😂😂😂

Teefabulous and Drama are twin so it's normal.

Was it right for Lanre to be disappointed in Sewa when he found out she kept his child a secret from him?

Your thoughts in this chapter?

Next update: this Saturday.

Vote, comment and share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 3K 67
Waking up to find out her boss was her ex was really shocking and more heartbreaking that what they had was fake. Nothing seem more sketchy than the...
874 106 20
Have you heard the juicyest stories that'll put you on the edge. The kind of story that'll make you laugh, cry, get you on cliff hangers even anticip...
38.4K 6K 51
"You don't sleep on that side, you never do. You always sleep on your right side. I know you are awake, I also know that you are angry with me. But I...
HEAL By Ruth pearl

General Fiction

4.4K 716 38
***A Nigeria story***... Just a month holiday, Folashade discovered a shocking truth.....Read on to uncover what Shade discovered within a month..!