๐’๐‹๐„๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ |...

By httpureternity

โ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐’๐‹๐„๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐„๐๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ž๐ค๐จ
๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐
๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž
๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

164 7 1
By httpureternity

━━━━━

Staying up until the crack of dawn during a school day was not a good idea. Although she was content with the fact that she stayed up with a certain dark-haired boy, Maeko had only two hours of sleep. Classes at Inarizaki high school started at 8 in the morning, and with her parents busy with their work along with her sister who was attending university, Maeko was left on her own. She commuted to school taking a short bus ride, luckily enough she was able to squeeze in a 15-minute nap on that bus.

Maeko stepped down from the steps of the vehicle, before walking towards the school gates. There were a lot of students chattering so early in the morning. "Someone teach me how to be that energetic in the morning," she thought to herself. 

The girl was well aware of her swollen eyes, and the dark circles under them. She wished she could have gotten another day off school, all she wanted to do at the moment was sink back into her bed.

As she walked through the hallways of Inarizaki, Maeko could not seem to find Suna. Even she found it hilarious that she started looking for the eyes she had seen her entire life. Just as she reached the open door to her classroom, Maeko could see Atsumu and Gin standing near her desk. It would seem impossible for Atsumu to be in a class higher than both Suna and Osamu, yet here he was, smirking at the flock of girls that was basically drooling all over him. 

"Lord why is school even a thing" Maeko thought to herself as she walked toward the crowd forming around Atsumu and Gin.

The latter sandy-brown-haired male raised his hand and waved at Maeko as a form of greeting, "Morning Maeko" He said as the girl neared the two.

Atsumu, who had finally taken his attention off the females, wanted to laugh at the deadpan expression Maeko had plastered on her face. "Well, you look alive," Atsumu said as he started snickering.

"I clearly am piss-hair" Maeko replied with a sarcastic smile as she walked past the crowd of girls and towards her seat that the two boys had been leaning on.

The girl could feel the glares of every female present in the room. Every time she'd even come close to either Atsumu or Osamu, the eyes all around her would start burning holes into her as they glared. Although the Miya twins brought popularity into the group, Maeko can't help but feel bad for both Suna and Gin, they were both equally as attractive and talented in her eyes, especially Suna. If not why would he even get scouted to go attend Inarizaki?

Despite Maeko not having any extracurricular activities after school hours, today would be one of the longest days of the week for her. She had five classes that each lasted an hour and twenty minutes, starting from eight in the morning till nearly five in the evening.

"This day couldn't get any longer can it," she frowned internally.

Throughout the first three periods, despite being half-awake, Maeko got her act together and tried to understand the classes she was in. However, it was quite difficult to focus when she is sandwiched between Atsumu and Ginjima's seats. Even though Maeko loved the two idiots dearly, she wished from time to time that she was in Suna and Osamu's class instead. With the two more 'quiet' boys, Maeko felt like she would be able to focus better. Although they have the same capability to be just as loud around her. Nonetheless, she enjoyed the chaos Atsumu and Ginjima brought to her school periods.

After the ten-minute breaks between periods, lunch break finally came as the school bell rang. Maeko loves the lunch period because it's the time of the day to eat the meal she brought, and she gets to see her two other favorite people, well ━ one favored more than the other. But today, Maeko felt so drowsy that she wanted to sleep during the lunch break instead.

"A one-hour nap doesn't seem too bad" she thought as she, Atsumu, and Ginjima walked towards the yard where they would be meeting Suna and Osamu.

The five took a seat at an open table, while the twins and Ginjima were opening their bento boxes Suna laid his head on top of his crossed arms above the table. "looks like someone didn't sleep. Again." Osamu pointed out as he took a bite out of his onigiri.

"Oh shut up Samu. Maeko, wake me up when the bell rings will you?" Suna spoke up to Maeko who was seated beside him, his voice a little bit muffled from his school blazer covering his mouth.

"Like hell, I will, I'm sleeping too" Maeko said as she took her glasses off and positioned her body exactly like Suna.

Their crossed elbows brush against each other as their fingers did the same. Before the two fell asleep, Suna quietly intertwined his free hand with hers, Maeko buried her face further into her crossed arms, desperately hoping that the rest of her friends could not see her red face.

Seeing the two with their hands intertwined made the other three males across the table smirk, one of them, however, felt his heart twinge a little at the sight ━ but he still felt happy for two of his friends. "If they are happy, I'm happy".

━━━━━

The bell rang, indicating that lunch break was over. Osamu shook Maeko awake as both Ginjima and Atsumu poked Suna aggressively till his head looked up at them, an annoyed look plastered on his face. The two soon got up from their nap and went different ways to join their next classes, they were both still sleepy and just wanted more sleep. Maeko herself couldn't focus on anything after lunch. Her head was just empty, whereas, Suna continued sleeping in class.

School soon ended, Maeko said her goodbyes to her classmates and friends. Despite Monday being a long day Maeko looked forward to the sunset she'd see the moment when school ends. The bright orange colors that painted the sky gave her a sense of peace, usually, she was able to share the sunset with Suna but he always has volleyball practice after school ends. And as Maeko was on her way home, the only thought she had was to sleep until tomorrow morning. However, the homework that's due says otherwise.

When Maeko got home, she changed out of her uniform and took a shower before opening up her laptop to do some more work. Typing away on her laptop, Maeko felt so frustrated. Because of her sleep-deprived nights, her brain just went blank whenever she needs to do an assignment but she still attempted to continue and finish her work.

After going back and forth for chores and getting snacks, there she sat again in front of her laptop, she soon rubbed her tired eyes and tilted her head up facing the ceiling as she let out a deep sigh. The small clock on her desk had hit twelve in the morning, she did not expect to do her assignments that long.

"I planned on sleeping early but never mind I guess" she thought to herself. Her math homework that's only half done was left behind, Maeko no longer had the motivation to do her homework anymore.

Maeko stayed in that position for quite a while, until she heard the notification ping from discord. Maeko's head looked forward at her laptop, her body leans forward to click the different tab. There she saw a discord notification from Suna.

━━━━━

Suna had just finished his homework for the day however, he dreadfully needed help doing so. He wanted to ask Osumu at first, only to have a text replying to his saying 'I'm busy fighting tsumu hollup'.

Suna ended up asking Kita for help, despite Kita's very sharp stare when he did his work he still managed to pull through. The clock had hit 11 pm and Suna was now seated on his chair staring into the screen of his monitor. He was busy editing his playlists on Spotify and just so happen to stumble upon a song he knew Maeko was really fond of. Suna glanced at his clock before turning back to his screen.

"She's probably still awake" he thought before checking her discord only to see that his assumption was correct, there was a green circle beside her profile indicating that she was online. The male then went back to Spotify before clicking the plus button to make a new playlist. 

He titled the playlist with a smirk on his face, "she's gonna love this" he said under his breath before adding songs to the playlist.

The only thought he had while he added songs was Maeko, every song he added somehow made him picture Maeko in his head. Sure, most of the songs were Maeko's favorites but it's as if the playlist he made right now was how he saw Maeko through his own perspective. He then added the description to the playlist before opening his discord and texting Maeko.

bendy boi
oi

save my brain cells
hm?

bendy boi
r u busy

save my brain cells
not at all lmao
I'm so fucking done with math
where can I find ✨motivation✨

bendy boi
hitting u that hard huh
I asked Kita-senpai for help lol

save my brain cells
Kita-senpai?
why not samu??

bendy boi
he's busy arguing with tsumu lmao

bendy boi replied to "I'm so fucking done with math"
> and ur in a class higher than me :D

save my brain cells
EXCUSE YOU 😤
I'm just tiReD

bendy boi
mm sure.
btw I made you something

save my brain cells
rlly :oo
lmao what did u make
cause pretty sure u can't make shit to save ur life rin 😁🤚

bendy boi
excuSE YOU
I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW, I AM GOOD AT BOILING WATER😤

save my brain cells
PFFFFFFFT-
ok but jokes aside wtf did u make

bendy boi
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5jip1NWMXg0pjc6wCkeFwx?si=76dSJikGQ5mlV2blll5m9w&utm_source=copy-link
made u a playlist

save my brain cells
HUHHHH
RIN WHAT---
Bruh what foR

bendy boi is typing...

bendy boi
I made it cuz I was bored and I thought of u lol
maybe it'll help u focus on ur work for once :D
and give you motivation

save my brain cells
AWWWW 🥺🥺🥺
but whAT--
SIR, I FOCUS ON MY WORK OKAY??

bendy boi
yeah right
but fr just listen to that while u work on ur stuff
or not lol up to you

save my brain cells
bruH-
ofc I'll give it a listen 🥺
anyways bye gonna do my ✨work✨ now

bendy boi
bye

Maeko clicked the link Suna had sent and it opened her Spotify in an instant.

The playlist was titled 'get some motivation here idiot', Maeko snorted at the playlist title before reading the description he added, 'ur literally the definition of tangled earphones, so try to untangle urself with this. or u might end up tangling urself up more lmao-'

The girl laughed so loud, her neighbors probably woke up at the sound of her pitchy laughter. Just as she clicked the green shuffle button, Maeko could hear the all-so-familiar Spotify advertisement boom in her ears."I'm so broke I can't afford Spotify premium this is sad" Maeko thought to herself as the first song from the playlist started after the advertisement finished. Maeko recognized the song as soon as it started, it was 'bloom' by the paper kites.

"In the morning when I wake
And the sun is coming through,
Oh, you fill my lungs with sweetness,
And you fill my head with you"

Maeko soon drowned out the noise from her neighborhood as she plucked in her earphones, the music now humming softly in her ears. Maeko stretched a little as she reached forward, her hands continued typing into her laptop. She now found her motivation, even if she had to stay up all morning to do the homework she had the playlist Suna made to accompany her. Maeko stared out her window staring at the night sky, taking her eyes off the laptop screen once more as her favorite lyrics came on.

"When the evening pulls the sundown,
And the day is almost through,
Oh, the whole world it is sleeping,
But my world is you"

A warm fuzzy feeling erupted throughout her entire body, "you really had to make me fall for you huh Suna" she thought to herself, a smile appeared on her face.

━━━━━

Osamu had just finished bickering with his elder sibling, "he's only older by like what? a minute?" he bickered in his own thoughts.

He felt bad he wasn't able to help Suna with his assignment, so he quickly apologized knowing Suna was probably still awake at the late hour. Osamu laid on his bed as he scrolled through Spotify on his phone, he is used to listening to songs before he slept and he likes viewing playlists his friends make to find new songs he could add to his very own.

Viewing Suna's profile, Osamu saw a new playlist that was made a few minutes ago "what kind of title is that Suna" he mumbled to himself as he looked through the playlist.

Osamu's eyes widened at the songs in the playlist, "these are all Maeko's favorites" he thought as he scrolled down.

Osamu cracked a sad smile at the screen, "you must really like her Suna" he spoke quietly as his body shifted moving his head into his pillow.

"SAMU WHY ARE YOU MUMBLING SO MUCH I NEED TO SLEEP HERE" Atsumu yelled from the top bunk.

Osamu frowned at his sibling's words, "I'M NOT EVEN DOING IT THAT LOUD ━ STOP BEING A BIG BABY AND SHUT YOUR EYES BEFORE I GO UP THERE AND KICK YOUR ASS AGAIN" Osamu yelled back.

%━━ 4:18a.m | 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✓
author's note!
I

REALLY CAN'T SLEEP SO HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER EVERYONE :D!!!! THIS CHAPTER IS NOT SPONSORED BY SPOTIFY!1!!1! I feel so bad for Osamu pls- Everyone send your prayers so I can stop being this sleep-deprived simp pls 🤲

Stay safe and healthy everyone <3

»———————–✄

Next chapter: I got you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.5K 21
โ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†!โž ยฐโ™ก. โ‹„เฆ“ โคฟ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Œ๐” ยฐโ™กโ‹„. ใ€ดit's a challenge dea...
233K 4.6K 38
โ€ŽโŒ‡ ๊ฑฑ์ •๋“ค์„ ๏ผŽ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ...
1M 43.1K 46
โฃ๏ธŽ๊จ„"๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป" โฃ๏ธŽ"Change was never something you enjoyed,how will a big change like meeting the Miya Twins & Suna while movi...
6.3K 107 16
๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐‡๐˜ ๐†๐”๐˜! A love story, Suna Rintaro finds interest in a rather popular girl in his area, and she also goes to the same campus. She...