𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

11:29p

11:29p.m

──── « ⋅ʚɞ⋅ » ────

Hello to all the Suna simps reading!!! Editor potato here, and as I have been editing this whole story, I can't believe that there are over 900 views??? (There are over 1K reads now holy shit) I know compared to other books and fanfics that is probably not much, but I would really like to thank all of you that viewed, voted, and added this story to your library/reading list.

Whatever form of support it is, I am really thankful for each and every one of them ^^ 

I actually never tried to properly write fanfics like this, and to be honest, I published this book for my own entertainment as I was tired of reading it out of my notes HAHAHAHA. And ngl as I reread the whole fic, the whole plot felt so rushed because I was too lazy to make the angst bits ;-;

Suna has always been my comfort character, and I'm very lonely so that's one of the main reasons why I made this fanfic; to become my comfort fic whenever I'm down (it technically has but sometimes I laugh knowing that I wrote this fic). And I hope it has become yours as well ^^ (or not uk 🚶‍♀️)

But once again, thank you so much for all the support you guys have given for this story<3.

I sincerely apologize if this story didn't exceed anyone's expectations or if any of the characters/chapters seemed out of character or terribly written/edited. I also would like to apologize if there are any themes or words that I used that might have been offensive or triggering.

I'm really glad to know that you guys enjoyed reading this book as much as I loved writing it, seeing that many of you added this book to your reading list. It's really bittersweet but it's time to mark this book as completed and edited. 

edit: I'm gonna publish a Rengoku Kyojuro fanfic in a month or so ^^ (hopefully it is not as ngeh as this one)

KEISURIN