Invisible Golden Thread

By _Chaaru_

Impressive 🏅 #1 on Imagination {constantly for 1 month} #1 on Ashwin #1 on Cookwithcomali #1 on tvshow #1... More

Try Something New..?🤔
Introvert Fear😑
Off To Mumbai👋
First Call 📲
An Unnamed Bond💞
Style her😍
Mesmerizing Beauty❤😍
Trailer Cut ❤️
The Unbearable Pain😪
First Try of Confession 🤞
On Camera 🎥
First Move🥰😉
Sweet Gesture💝
Trailer Cut
His Strong Pillar❤️
The Warmth of Love
The Hug😍
Rowdy Don😁
Trailer Cut
Focused...❤️
A Selfie🤭
A New Entry 🤐
Tensed...😔
Impressing Nithya
Sweet dish❤️
Love War🤜🤛
Sweet n Sour❤️
The break🤞
The Drift💔
Track set 😉
Out of the Box😆
Battle continues.... 😵💜
The unexpected 💜
Let's Chat 🤞
The Break Down💔
Confessed💜💜
Decision Making🤞
Homely Chat💜
Official Membership💜
Soulmates 💜
Ma.... 💜
Sacred Thread😍
Preperation On😍
Grand Finale is Up🤩
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Finale Part 3
Many More Returns 😍💜
Final Moments 💜❤️
The Night 💜
The Paradise💜
The Juncture💜
Embrace💜
Approved ❤️💜
The Future 💜
Tested 💔🥺
She Deserves... 💜🥺
Everything Purple💜
Gratitude Note
Hey Fam😍
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT💜
CONTEST ALERT ✍️
FINAL CALL
CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY

The Real Nithya😍

4.1K 288 103
By _Chaaru_

"Aana naa veetilenna sollum..."

(But what will I say at home..?)

"Don't worry naa pathukkire... Nee ready aayiru..."

(Don't worry dear. I'll take care of it...)

Gautham cut the phone and called Pugazh.

"Enna mappilai.... En intha nerathile.."

(What bro, why you called me this time..?)

"Macha... Enakk oru help venum..."

(Hey I need your help bro..)

"Athukk thaane naa irukke... Sollu enna vishayom...?"

(I'm here for you na. Tell me what's the matter..?)

"Nithyakkitta koncham pesanum... Nerile... Ipo thaa naa drop panneett vanthe.. Ethaach onu solli avale koncham veleele konduvaramudeema... Naa bhadrama thirupi vitture... Please macha please macha...😬😬"

(I want to talk to Nithya. In person. I've dropped her just now. You please make her to come out of the home by anyhow. I'll make sure she is safe. Please bro please bro please bro..)

"Illa... Enakk pureelenakk..."

(I don't understand you)

Pugazh's typical banter.

"Macha...... Please da please da please da... "

(Broooo... Please.. Please.. Please )

"Yyooo.... Seri seri... Annanukk vantha sodhanai... Naa pathukire..."

(Ohh fine fine... Such a torture for a brother )

As per the plan, Pugazh went to home, took permission from parents and made her come out.

"Macha......" On seeing Pugazh and Nithya Gautham called out of immense happiness.

"Dhayav sench marupadiyum thanks macha thanks macha sollame koottit po... Ungalikkulla enna nadakkuthunnu mattum thereela.. Aana annane vech nallla vela vangura thangachiii... Seri nallaruntha pothum... Seekram veetukk poyidanom seirya... Paathu po  paappa.."

(Please don't start your repeat banter again. I don't understand what's going on between you both. But you are making me to do so much my sissy.. Okay I want you to be happy. Should go back to home soon. Take care dear)

Pugazh instructed his sister and bid bye.

"Namma ipo enga porom..."

"Periyedamellamilla... Chumma koncham privetaaa...."

"Okaaaayy...."

Gautham stopped the car in a pocket road which is empty like a desert. The tress on both the sides gave an artistic look to the night. Its shedded leaves on the road along with the shadow fell like a painting. The streetlights and the moonlight brings a unique shine to the ambience.

"Santhosh subramaniam moviele avanga night ice cream sappidaponath nyabagam varuth..."

Nithya playfully said.

"Antha movie nammale vitt pomaattaru pole..." Gautham reverted.

There comes a deep silence. They both don't know what is happening between them. Both are confused about each other's feelings. They haven't openly confessed about anything. But they behaves like they own each other.

"Udane paakanumnu solleet ne yean ipo silentaarukke..." Gautham broke the silence.

"Ungakitta ennellaamo pesanumnu thonuth..."

"Kekkaruthukk thaane naa dhideenu kelambi vanthe.."

"Enakk ungale rumba pudikum..." Nithya without any preface just blurted out openly.

"Enakk theriyum.... Oorukke theriyume.."

Gautham was making just fun of her without looking at her. But saying this, when he looked into her face, he got a bit nervous to see her serious look. Gautham immediately hold her hands, and made her stand right opposite to him. He pulled her cheeks up and looked straight into her eyes.

"Sorry ma... Sollu... Unakk enkitta perusa ethoo sollanumnu theriyum... Sollu..."

She turned back and walked a short distance. He too followed her. The road was deadly empty.... Silence of darkness made each other to hear their breaths. She waited for him to come near her. When he stood her beside, she just hold his hands and started walking again.

"Naa schoolilellam padichitirukumboth neraye crush irunthith... Yaarum nammale madhikkamaatanu theriyumakrathinaale chumma funaa eduthit poyite irukkum. Naa azhagaalle ella ponnungamaariyum attractiveaallenu enakke theriyum.. Aana athukkaaga naa entha changekkum try pannale..."

Gautham was listening carefully. They both continued to walk to a short distance and came back to the place where the car is parked. Again they walk to the other side and came back. They continued to do the same again and again. But they never left their hands.

"Dhideenu enakkoru reality show opportunity kedachitta... Naanum rumba try panne nalla perform panrathukk... Oralavukk ennale pannamudinchitta..."

She stopped for a second. Her breaths went heavy. She tightens her held on his hands. But he pulled her to his left side of the chest and allowed her head to relax there. She soon find a comfy there. He held her closer and came back to the car. Then he opened the car dickey. They both sit inside there opposite to each other by folding the legs cross. He held her hand and her face was close to him.

"Enakk neraye friends kadacha ange.. Best friends. Appovum naa happyarunthe.. Ange iruntha ennoda oru friend.... Naa rumba closearunthe... Like my brother.... Avanga oru singing team form panna nenacha... Naanum ene koopidumnu nenach wait panneetirunthe... Aana... Ene koopidala..."

Gautham knew the importance she gave for her loved ones. He felt so sad for her to get ignored. He wants to be there at that time with her as a support. But without saying anything he continued looking at her with more affection and care that his eyes speaks... I'm there for you dear😘

"Yean koopidalenu kettapo enkitta onnu sonna... Ipo avangakooda join panna ponnu rumba azhagarukka... Appadi irukuravanga teamilerunthathaa innum aalunga attracted aaguvaanu...."

Gautham felt a prick on his heart. How can someone avoid this Angel. How can someone say that this cutie pie is not beautiful. How can someone say she is not worth to be attractive.

"Enakk ithellam kett rumba pazhagiduch... En mookk rumba perus.. En sound keech keechnu irukk.. Naa nadichitirukke... Fake... Ellamey neraye kettiteey thaa iruntha..Aana en friendseey appadi sonnapo... Avoid panrapo athum naa attractiveaa illenu sonnapo..sathyama avlooo kashtamaarunthuch.. Naa avlo kevalama irukkaanu nenach veetukk poyi neraye azhuthirukke..."

Nithya was about to cry. But she forcefully held her tears that made her to shiver. She was trying so hard not to cry. But whenever its him... She feels like opening up everything. She wants only him to know her painful side, her hidden hurts, and everything she kept so secretly.
For the world, she is a bubbly cutie doll. For her friends she is the greatest supporter, who cheers them without any expectations. Everyone wants her to see as an energy bomb, hyperactive. But she also wants someone to see her as a human being with both dark n bright sides.

Gautham suddenly done something unexpected. He grabbed Nithya and pulled her to his lap....!!!!!!!🥰💕😍❤️

She automatically placed herself in his lap and bowed her head down first and looked at his eyes which shows all the care he has for her. It clearly proves that he can't see her in tears. She leaned her head to his shoulder.
He touched her head and caressed her hair. He patted her cheeks... 😊Wiped her tears off and he gently made a swaying movement as if he is singing lullaby for making a child sleep.🥰
She found a pampering in his touches. The way he caressed her head feels like he is passing all his affection. There was no lust.... No seduction... Nothing of that adult feelings. It was all about pure care... The genuine affection.... 💕Their usual way of pacifying each other when they need support.... And this is what makes them unique and special...❤️❤️❤️

They sat like that for a few minutes. Nithya was able to speak. But she didn't want to break their posture. So she continued to speak by the way they are now.

"Athukkappuram thaa.. Naa ungale pathe... Eppovumpole chumma oru crush tha... Aana seekrame enakk therinjuth ithappadi sadha feel ellam illenu... Enepaath evloo blush pannerkinge... Evloo care eduthirukke enmela... Yarkittayum vittukodukkama peseerukke... Enakkage surprise kodukura... Enakaga possessive aagura... Enakaaga ennellam panra... Aana naa eppovum opena sollu sollunu torture panre ungale..."

Nithya was pouring out everything on him. He listens to her keenly. He never interrupted... Never distracted her...

"Ipo onnu mattum enakk therinja pothum..Enmela love varalenaalum....Neenga openaa confess pannalenaalum...Itheymaari enkooda iruppeengala... Namma show mudinjaalum..?"

The question pierced into his heart. He felt a strike in his tummy. A burning sensation within his blood cells.

"Unmela naa vechikurath ennainu sollanumnu aayiram thadava yosichirukke... Aana ovvoruthadavayum sollavarumboth athukk enakkirukkura thaguthi ennainu ene yosikkavechath Meghalai tha..."

That was a new revelation from him. She got confused and tensed at the same time. She got up from his shoulder, distanced herself from him.

"Akka enna sonnanga..."
Gautham got out from the car space. He folded his hands across his chest. His legs were widened. Nithya stood there itself.

"Avanga ketta kelvikalellam unkitta solli namukkulla irukura intha feelingsode hide and seek mudikurathaaruntha ennale ath eppove mudinchirukkum... Aana appadiyilla... Enakk antha kelvikalode bathal thaa unkitta sollanum... Nee deserve panramaari... Avloo speciala... Appadi oru occassionile naa solluve...ipo nee sonnelle... Ithemaariii ellatheyum solluve...Ethum purinjikka theriyaatha unnoda inth pazhayaalu ellatheyum solluve....❤️😍

He turned back to her.... Lifted her up and grabbed her face in his palms.

"Aana athuvareykkum onu mattum kettukko... I'll be there with you forever....Unakkaage mattum iruppe❤️❤️

Love.
Chaaru✍️

Hey my dears.
This chapter is purely my imagination. Kindly don't try to name any of the characters here and please don't create unwanted comparison with any of the real life characters. I haven't added translations for this chapter as I don't know why I found it soo emotionally attached to all her dialogues. But as always, you people are my first priority. So if you need translations I'll add💕
Read and enjoy. 😍 Don't forget to vote and comment🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
209K 22.3K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
125K 2.8K 33
❝ IT'S SO SWEET, KNOWING THAT YOU LOVE ME. ❞ in which maxine aniston admits in a recent interview that she has a huge crush on brady noon and that de...
258K 31.9K 62
Ajay Dev and Sreedevi Mohan are Married couples who live like strangers in a flat. Their life moves in a repeat mode for one and a half years but des...