Waiting Alone...✓

By ASG_JK

After losing everything he owned, he had; Seokjin is left alone on the streets with no one to care, no one to... More

Note
Introduction
Take it as an opportunity
Her Memories......
NZ
I will help
So let's Begin
Ig Post
It'll be okay
Broken...
Breaking News
Incredulous
Is it my heart?
Serenity before the Viva
Viva
Sand that rolls down
Together
Return Journey
Revealation
I am Gwan Y/n
Peaceful Solitude Before The Dawn....
Yes Daddy
Evil God
Perfectly Imperfect
Coincidence?
Cyanide in my Milk
Suffering
Sentiments
A Losing Game
Car Registration Number
Be Ware
M3Y2S4A2A7.2B27G6S6
Eoroshin
So we meet...
Sunrise
Epilogue: Echo
Questions
Answers
Thank you

Love Scenario

68 29 74
By ASG_JK

(Trisha's POV)

"Yes I love it..."
"Korean food v/s Australian food?"
"Hmm... Chinese..."

It was already evening. I didn't even understand when the time happened to pass so quickly. Today I didn't work at all. Well I should have engaged to look for Y/n but I ,for some extremely unknown reason, trust Aries and Alpine.

They must have come to know something. Anything at least.

I didn't want Jin to be sad even if less than a week was there left in his hands.

I didn't want him to be alone.

We went to one of the very famous eatery and ordered ourselves some mouth watering food with a glass of beer for each..

We were having one of the best times of our life. I've been to that place with Aries and Alpine but going with Jin was a new feeling.

A perfect Love Scenario.

"What's your fav movie?",asked Jin
"Hmm.... I love action. Avengers. Every series..."
"Wo!"
"Your?"
"Me? Hmm... I like mystery. Any detective movies..."
"Like? Have you seen Byomkesh Bakshi?"
"That's Bengali right? When I went on a trip there with Namjoon, I heard of it..."
"You really needa  see the series. That's an amazing book. My roommate introduced me to the classic Bengali movies..."
"I remember you told me about your Roommate..."
"So... How about your favourite subject?"
"Acting..."
"Maths..."
"What else...."
"Sports?"
"Football? Maybe..."
"Nado..."
"So how much Hangul do you know?"
"I never really learnt it. But I sometimes speak, unintentionally. Maybe there's some korean blood in me."
"Yeah, possible..."
"How many languages do you speak?"
"English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. Yeah a little French. You?"
"I speak English, unintentional Korean, Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish. While studying in Bengal, I learnt speaking Bengali. While planning to study in India, I also learnt Hindi and Punjabi. I can also speak a little Urdu cause Hindi is similar. And my roomate taught me Oodia and Sanskrit..."
"And what's the total?",asked Jin with a surprised face.
"Hmm.. 12..."
"Damn!"
"Haha..."
"Why did you learn Spanish, Chinese and Japanese...?"
"I started working in China. So I learnt Mandarin and a little Cantonese. I stayed in Japan for my PhD, that's when I learnt Japanese..."
"You were a studious kid..."
"Kinda...."
"Why?"
"I had Alpine and Aries beside me. So it helped me a lot. Only while studying, we all went to different colleges.."
"Where?"
"I studied in Presidency College, India. Al was in Seoul National University, Korea. And Aries was in Cambridge University."
"I've heard a lot about Seoul National University and Cambridge University."
"Presidency College was just one of my random picks. I once saw a sweet called the Rasgulla and I wanted to eat that. So for that I needed to go to India,Bengal. But Dad wouldn't allow as long as I didn't have a valid purpose. So I chose to study there and eat evey sweets..."
"You like eating?"
"A lot. I love cooking too. I'm the official cook at our apartment..."
"Nado..."

We kept looking around, thinking for another word.

"So... What's your dream?",I asked
"Are you asking me my future goals when I'm already 30?"
"Is it too old to do something new? Or maybe, chase an unfinished idea?"
"You say first...."

I pondered for a while before getting to a constant answer. To be honest, all that I wanted now was Him and Jin's happiness...

"I used to have a person I loved. I wish, I could meet him at least once. Maybe he'll be married or loves someone else. Maybe he never loved me. I want to meet him. And that's enough..."
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Yeah..."

Jin looked at me, his eyes so focused, don't know how he even sees..

His stil eyes, giving me an attentive feeling, was something I could die to see everyday.

"What do you think of me, Trisha?",asked Jin
"Like... I didn't get it..."
"What do you think of me?"
"Pardon please, could you explain?"
"Who am I to you?"
"Umm...."

I answered the same question to Alpine and Aries but my answer wasn't satisfactory. Not even to myself.

"Trisha, look at me. You have to tell me. Who am I to you?"
"A friend?"

Shit! That same answer...

"What do you think of me?",he asked again...
"You're good, handsome, amazing, pretty nice,smart...."
"Shs... Not that..."
"Then what do you want me to say?"
"Can I say something?"
"Yeah sure.. why not?"
"I think, I-"
"... I?"
"I think, I like..."
"Like what?"
"Like you.."
"What?!"
"I think I like you. Trisha, I like you. I really do.."
"Same to you..."
"What?"
"Same to what you said..."
"Y-you..."
"I love you too...."
"Am I dreaming?"
"No... But...."
"But?",said Jin, his face getting pale.
"But you need Y/n right?"
"Nah... I want her because I'm also adopted. The company I own, isn't mine. It's supposed to be Y/n's. It belonged to her dad. I wanna give her atleast some of the paternal property she deserves."
"You're adopted?"
"Hmm...... I was lost, I lost my family when I was 3 years old. I was sitting on a bench in the park on which Y/n's mother happened to put Y/n. Y/n asked me my name in her baby voice. She asked her mum to adopt me."
"Then?"
"I went with her. It didn't take long for them to start liking me too..."
"They didn't try to find you your family?"
"They did but they couldn't find..."
"Oh My..."
"What about you? Orphanage?"
"Nope. I was in tragic accident..."
"What?"
"Now that you love me back and it's not one sided,I'll tell. I was in the DMZ trafficking incident. Commando Throndsen is Alpine's dad, my step father."
"What-.. it's insane..."
"I know right?"
"So your whole life you've been a military kid?"
"Nah. We were settled in London. Dad used to have many transfers."
"It's fun?"
"At times..."
"Why?"
"Because of that incident, my skin burnt a little and I'm not as pale as most Britisher be. I'm not even British..."
"What are you then?"
"I guess I have Asian blood..."
"Oh..."
"Well, last shot..."
"Yeah..."
"Cheers..."
"Cheers..."

We both were drunk enough to not drive. I bared my sould out to him cause why not? He's dieing anyways..

But I don't want him to die...

He's going away in the next 2 days..

It's already 11 May. The clock struck past 1:00 in the middle of night.

We walked by the river, holding hands. The light breeze hit us softly, like the touch of a cotton ball. The breeze blew between the strands of our hair and the sound of the ocean waves, splashing at the coast; was an ethereal experience. More, Jin was no less prince.

A world of ours, with stars in the open night sky, we walk, waves passing by.

Could I ask for anything more?

We walked for around 2 hours until it was 3:00 and Alpine called me.

This sis has to destroy my mood. Do I ever interfere when she's with Jungkook? Have I ever?

Why do they bother me so much?

But I can't blame them too. It's literally midnight. Wait a sec, she isn't asleep yet? What was she upto?

She called me again and this time I picked up.

Alpine:Where the fuck are you?!
Trisha: Out with Jin
Alpine: Have you got a sense or what? It's literally midnight!
Trisha: Ah..! Why ain't you asleep?
Alpine: I had a talk with dad.
Trisha: So...? Is that an excuse to stay awake so late? And couldn't you scold that old man? Has he taken his medicines?
Alpine: Yeah, mum is incharge of that. And I have a lot of important things for you. Just come home..
Trisha: Why?
Alpine: You two near the shore?
Trisha: How'd you know?
Alpine: I hear the waves idiot. Don't go near the coast. It's high tide now..
Trisha: Yeah, Yeah... I've got atleast that much knowledge in Geography..
Alpine: It's pretty cold out. Don't roam the whole night. Come back. I need to talk.
Trisha: Say now..
Alpine: Home I said...
Trisha: I won't come...
Alpine: I'm coming then..
Trisha: You know where I am?
Alpine: Seafood Bay
Trisha: Again, how did you know?
Alpine: 3 reasons. One the shore. That's the only place you can visit near the shore. Your voice seems a little husky. You're drunk. That's the only place that serves drinks there. And Last, I can see your call location..
Trisha: You should try being a detective one day .
Alpine: Home. Or I'm coming...

I didn't answer cause anyways I knew she wouldn't stop. We walked to our car, Alpine already standing there.

"How did you come so fast?"
"I was already on my way when I heard the sound of waves...",she said.
"You're so bothersome..."
"Shut up. Oppa, please take a seat. I'll drive..."

Jin didn't say anything against her cause by this time, he very well knew Alpine wasn't stopping..

We had a silent drive with Alpine occasionally peeking at us from her rear view mirror.

It was a 15 minutes drive and there you go, we're home...

Alpine let us go upstairs first and came later, locking the garage.

Jin was tired, I asked him to lie down on the bed.

"Where are you going?",asked Jin
"I'm coming. I'll put Al to bed, check the locks and come back..."
"How long?"
"20 minutes maybe..."
"That's so long...",pouted Jin
"I'll not run away babe... Wait.."
"Okay...."

I closed the door and went to Alpine's room. Alpine sat there on her computer desk.

"What you wanna say?"
"Sit down..."
"Okay...",I said while sitting on my chair.
"I talked to dad..."
"You said that.."
"I talked about the victims involved in DMZ trafficking case."
"Huh? You got any information? About Y/n?"
"I told him all the possible details about Y/n's apperance. He doesn't remember anyone like that..."
"You couldn't ask him about checking the log book?",I almost screamed at her
"Calm down. I'm very perfect with my work..."
"What did he say?"
"I asked him to send me the whole log book. See....",she said, turning the computer.

I checked the whole log register. No sign of the name Y/n and no one similar to that face I saw...

"She's not in this. Jimin's information is wrong...."
"No. He's not wrong. I asked Aries to collect information from Jisoo. Jisoo doesn't know why I want that but as the police officer, she collected everything that could be taken about
Y/n. She was last seen near DMZ where her bodyguard, Min Yoon-seok, got shot from a truck, he was chasing. Min Yoon-seok has a son. And that's...."
"Min Yoongi?"
"Yes. Hobi said Yoongi's dad died the same day. That's all we needed..."
"So who's Y/n?"
"My Intuitions say, You...",said a voice from the back.
"Aries?",I exclaimed
"Yes...",said Alpine
"Trisha... Our guts say that's you. Cause you see. She was in that case. But she's not in the register. Only your name isn't in the register...",said Aries
"But I forgot my name..."
"And that's why we're more prominent with our evidence..."
"Trisha.....",said Alpine
"What?"
"Go..."
"Hmm?"
"Go back. You both confessed, didn't you?",said Aries
"H-how do you both always know?!"
"Mindstone...",said the two while pushing me outside the room.

And coincidentally, Jin opened the door at the same time. Our rooms are opposite to eachother.

I almost fell on the ground but instead I felt strong arms, curling around me. Two soft and puffed lips touched my virgin lips and............

I just had my first kiss..

I felt two pairs of eyes looking at me from the back, smiling and giggling amongst themselves.

Alpine slowly walked behind me and then pushed us two inside the room and closed the door....

I heard their playful laughs, very happy...

My mind gave a poker face instruction but to be honest, I was smiling.

Jin broke the kiss and I kept staring into his eyes, having a whole galaxy of its own.

"Tteonajima...."
"I won't..."

______________________________________

Hey bubs...

I'll update this story a little more quicker right now
But
I'll be a little less often from
5th April

My school's starting
So I'll try to focus on studies too

But
Don't worry...
I'll update
( ◜‿◝ )♡

Bye Bye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 651 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
182K 9.1K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
56.7K 4.9K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
23.9K 978 67
"Cause this is unlimited love. I'll wait for her." . "If fate makes us face each other again and if he still loves me like he said before, than I'll...