Apple of my eye

By twicejihyospecial

A love story between two high school girls, Park Jihyo and Minatozaki Sana [COMPLETED] More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
☺️Published ☺️

32

463 24 5
By twicejihyospecial

"have you seen Jeongie?" Nayeon asked, "I called her like a million times"

"did you check if she was home?" Chanyeol asked.

"yeah, that's why I called her. Oh wait" Nayeon read the text she received.

Chanyeol noticed Nayeon's face, "what's wrong?"

"she said she's helping out a friend. This is so not like her. We already book her. She would never leave us like that"

"maybe it's something important?"

"Jeongyeon would never leave even if it was important"

"jealous?"

"me? Jealous? Never"

"suree~"

Nayeon rolled her eyes. She sent her last text to Jeongyeon before heading off first with Chanyeol.

{at the Parks Home}

"where's jeongyeon?" Mina asked.

"she's got an important last minute thing to do and Nayeon is jealous"

"stop saying that!"

"then why are you so offensive about it?" Chanyeol smirked. Nayeon pouted angrily and he laughed, "relax"

"where's Momo?" Chanyeol asked.

"she went out to get food" Mina explained.

"by herself?" Chanyeol asked and she nodded.

"where's hyung?"

"balcony" Tzuyu said as she came out from the kitchen, "he's crying?"

"huh?" Chanyeol immediately rushed towards the balcony.

"Hyungsik crying?" Dahyun asked, "we've never seen him cry before"

"what about chae? Have you seen him cry?" and Chaeyoung nodded.

"oh story time" Tzuyu said as she sat down with the rest.

"what?"

"stop acting blur and tell us when you saw him cry" Mina said.

"he's a strong guy. Like a normal human being that cries. Cries when he fights with Jihyo, during his mom's funeral and such.Not a lot of people know about it much because he normally cries when he's alone" Chaeyoung said.

"have you ever comforted him?" Mina asked.

"not really with words, just with a hug" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Chan, is he okay?" Nayeon asked as she saw Chanyeol walking back.

"calling me Chan now, I see?" he smirked.

"disgusting" Nayeon rolled her eyes, "How is he?"

"ouch" Chanyeol acted hurt, "He's fine. He is just having flashbacks of Jihyo"

"????" they titled their heads in confusion.

"don't do that. That's creepy.

Flashbacks of Jihyo crying, them fighting and so on" Chanyeol scratched his head.

"the pizza is on its way btw" Chanyeol said.

"eh? We're having pizza?" Chanyeol nodded and replied to Dahyun, "Hyungsik ordered them for us. He says that we better not go out today"

"why? Is it because of the Minatozakis?" Tzuyu asked and Chanyeol shakes his head.

"he just feel like staying at home. Unless you girls want to go out"

"oh, it's okay. Wait. How about we try to cheer Hyungsik up?" Nayeon suggested and the girls agreed.

"I don't know girls. When he's sad, he liked to be alone"

"that's not fun. Let's try at least. If we never try, we'll never know" Nayeon smiled as she clenched her fist (like when they say 'hwaiting')

"okay. He doesn't have a specific liking. Hmm, maybe he likes chaeyoung?"

"eh me?" Chaeyoung pointed to herself.

"I'm joking. Don't tell him I told you this but he loves soft toys. If you sneak into his room, even tho that isn't a good idea, he has like a huge Teddy bear. Helps him to calm down. No wait, that is from Mom. Okay never mind"

"you know, you're a very bad brother to him tsk tsk " Mina said.

"maybe-" Nayeon shut him up by placing her hand over his mouth.

"let's cook for him. What's his favourite food or desert?"

"probably Chaeyoung" Chanyeol smirked and Nayeon smacked him.

"ow I'm joking"

"don't do that to our poor chaeyoung. Now serious what does he like?"

"kimchi stew and jjambbong. He really likes spicy food" they turned their heads to find Jihyo walking down the stairs.

Jihyo hit Chanyeol, "oww, sorry. It slipped my mind" and Jihyo just rolls her eyes.

"hey, first Nayeon, now you? oh my gawd" Chanyeol acted sassy at the back and the girls laughed.

"it's his birthday, today"

(okok I know Hyungsik birthday is in November but for this story, let's pretend it's on an earlier month)

"huh?!" Chanyeol had the same reaction as the girls. Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows as she hit him again only this time is harder.

"how do you not know?" Jihyo scolded him. Chanyeol blanked out for a moment.

"then we should plan a birthday party for him. When was the last time he had them? I mean.. with everything going on"

"when-" Jihyo was cut off by Chanyeol shushing her. Jihyo glares at him.

"before mom passed" the mood just changed very quickly.

"oh.." Nayeon didn't want everyone to feel blue, "then let's do this for him!"

Everyone felt encouraged by Nayeon so they agreed.

"good, we'll prepare food. Chanyeol can get Hyungsik busy-"

"let me cook for him, you girls get the decoration and Jihyo will go out with him" they could hear the sadness/pain in his voice. He didn't even need to say please for them to agree.

"we'll be right back" the girls left first.

"I'll go get oppa" Jihyo said as she went over to the balcony.

"oppa!" Jihyo back hugged Hyungsik.

"Jihyo? What's wrong?"

"I have a big problem" Jihyo pouted. Underneath, she feels happy. She sees the worry in her big brother's eyes as she thought to herself, "I love you too, oppa"

"I want to go out but no one wants to go with me"

"what about chan-"

"he doesn't want to.. he's busy.." Jihyo looked down.

"it's okay, I'll take you" Hyungsik smiled. Jihyo cheered and immediately took his hand, walking out.

Hyungsik noticed Chanyeol on the couch, deep in thought.

"is he okay?" Hyungsik pointed out.

"he's fine, let's go" Jihyo laughed as she dragged her brother out, however, Hyungsik was rather worried about his little brother.

After they left, Chanyeol smiled to himself, "I'll make this the most memorable yet"

---

3 hours later, 4pm.

The girls came back with big smiles on their faces as they were welcomed by a strong smell of delicious food.

"that looks so delicious" Chanyeol smiled at Chaeyoung's compliment.

"so what's the plan?" Chanyeol asked.

"we decided since you're his little bro, we'll let you plan it out unless you want us to do it. We don't mind anything, to be honest" Tzuyu said.

"I do have one in mind" Chanyeol smiled.

Meanwhile with Jihyo and Hyungsik,

For the past 3 hours, they have been getting snacks(but mostly for Jihyo), then they went cycling, and now they are a park to take a stroll. This activities has been mostly Jihyo's ideas because when it comes to Jihyo, Hyungsik doesn't care where they go as long as he is with her.

"by the way, why did you want to hang out today?"

"can't a sister go out with her big brother?"

"I didn't say you can't. I was just asking"

"I just wanted hang out with you. I know I have been selfish lately, I mean I have been reflecting about our fight during the holiday. I'm sorry'

"it's fine, Jisoo"

"stop calling me that! I changed it for a reason" Jihyo angrily pouted. Hyungsik giggled.

"also don't say it's fine when it's not. I know you're sad about it..."

"why do you care so much?"

"because Chanyeol and I are worried for you"

"then stop worrying about me. I didn't ask for your concern!"

"Jihyo, I know you love her but-"

"just let me be happy!"

"I am letting you be happy!" this was the first time in so long that Hyungsik raised his voice at Jihyo.

"Have you ever considered me and Chan's feelings? We have always been there for you. Always letting you do what you want. Always protecting you because in our eyes, you're our angel that we have to protect but all you did was blame us when things don't go your way. We never said anything because we just want you to be happy.

Did you know the most scariest thing for us was when you and Sana were dating again? We were so afraid to lose you again but you were so blinded that all you saw was Sane and no one else, as if we were invincible to you.

We get it that we spoiled you back then but then we started to scold you because we didn't want you to become a spoiled brat and I am proud that you aren't one now, but you shutting others out... doesn't fit right with me.

We are your brothers, Jihyo... or we just someone else to you now?" and with that, Hyungsik walked off and leaving a speechless Jihyo there.

"Hyungsik, I'm sorry. I see it now. I know a sorry wouldn't be enough but I don't know what else to do" Hyungsik didn't respond and just brought Jihyo into a hug.

"just don't leave me and Chan in the open again. That's all" Hyungsik said as he gave a kiss on Jihyo's head.

"by the way, Tzuyu told me about Chaeyoung"

"hmm?"

"she kissed you"

"she-"

"on the cheeks. don't worry" the two then continued their talk as they walked till Jihyo received a call from Nayeon to come back which was now 8pm.

When they reached home, Chanyeol opened the door to find a sleeping Jihyo on Hyungsik's back.

"where are the others?" Hyungsik asked.

"they're upstairs, sleeping"

"that's the first" Hyungsik laughed.

"yo, hyung. Can we like watch a movie? The girls came back and immediately just went straight to bed. Smelly people"

"sure, Chan. Let me put Jihyo to bed first" and Chanyeol nodded.

After Hyungsik laid Jihyo down, he joined Chanyeol at the couch.

"so what are we watching?" Hyungsik asked as het sat beside Chanyeol.

"hold on, be right back" Chanyeol then came back with the dish that he made earlier.

"wahh"

"for you, hyung"

"thank you, Chan. I really needed it"

"why is that?"

"Jihyo only bought snacks and as usual, it's for her" Hyungsik chuckled.

"what about you?" Hyungsik asked.

"me? I'm good"

"that's good. I wanna ask. How's your feelings for her?"

"who?"

"don't be an idiot"

"I'm not"

"do you like her? if you aren't gonna answer me, then should I ask her instead?"

"you're so annoying"

"you're more annoying"

"I don't like her. Just a friend" Chanyeol defended himself and Hyungsik just shrugged and said, "so what's the movie?"

Chanyeol just started the video and told Hyungsik to watch without him because he watched half of it before. Hyungsik shaked his head as Chanyeol left. The room then went dark and the video started.

The video started out with "To Hyungsik"

Jihyo came in and sat on the chair.

"hello, oppa! Hehe. Thank you for always being there for me. Ever since mom left, you weren't the same. That's what dad told me. He said that you and Chanyeol changed because of me and I'm really grateful for that. I know you hide your feelings from us, always being the big brother you are. Sometimes, I forget that I hurt you and I'm really sorry. You really are someone special. I love you" Jihyo gave a kiss and walked away with Chanyeol coming in.

"hi, hyung. My big brother and my best friend. Ahhh, why is this so weird?" Chanyeol scratched his nape nervously.

"it's your brother, cmon!" Jihyo said.

"could you leave?"

"okay" and Jihyo left.

"hyung, I really love you. We have known each other for years and sometimes it feels like I don't know you. You don't talk much about yourself no more. I know you just want to protect Jihyo, to be there for her. I do too but please don't do this yourself. I really missed the days we had. Complaining about our days. I really miss you, hyung. The real you. I'm sure Jihyo will accept it. Happy birthday, Hyung" Chanyeol then left, coming in was the girls.

"hello, Hyungsik! Happy birthday! Thank you for treating us as your friend and as your family. We hope to see smile more, okay?" the girls waved and the video continued with a clip from many years ago.

"hello, Hyungsik. My son" a video of their mom. Hyungsik started to cry.

"My strong boy. Happy birthday. Mommy knows that you will be a strong boy even when I'm gone. You have your little brother and sister to take care of. I know it will be tough but I believe that you can do it. Remember that I'm always here for you. Always in your heart. Mommy loves you. Happy birthday" the video then continued with old clips of Hyungsik young self. The video later ended and Hyungsik couldn't stop crying.

Jihyo then went to hug him and so did Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked up to find decorations being placed around with a banner, "happy birthday, Hyungsik"

He cried even more and Jihyo held him tighter.

"thank you" Hyungsik said as he calmed himself down to look at them.

"thank you. I really didn't expect this"

"no problem, Hyungsik. Now, eat your food before it gets cold" Nayeon smiled and Hyungsik nodded.

That night, Jihyo and Chanyeol decided to sleep with him so they shared a room.

"don't hide your feelings too much, okay?" Jihyo made Hyungsik pinky promise her.

Hyungsik smiled, "okay"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.7K 64
you have a crush on the cute girl at school, but she's never noticed you. until the day she does ... WARNING: includes twice ships so if you aren't...
284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
1.7K 29 4
just Sana in love with Tzuyu. just Tzuyu being in love with Sana. SATZU