๐’๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ, แด‹แด‡ษดแดแด€ แด‹แดแดขแดœแดแด‡

By bakugousbbymumma

๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰ ๐—๏ฟฝ... More

โ…ฐ
โ…ฑ
iii
iv
v
โ…ต
vii
viii
ix
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii

x

11K 365 960
By bakugousbbymumma

" 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑦 "𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒?" "

Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ 10:37 ᴀᴍ-

It has been a couple days since the banquet and even though Kenma wanted to get his guns back right away, Kuroo talked him into letting himself heal up. The starting of your plan would happen later on today after the guys got done with their daily errands.

You sat in your bedroom on the bed that was freshly made. Angelina was stretching your arm since you can't go out and do physical therapy.

"You know that maid named Eshe?" You asked.

Angelina hummed, "I've heard of her from Kuroo. You met her?"

"Briefly. She came off as a bitch though; I think she had something going on with Kenma because she seemed threatened by me." You explained.

"Speaking of him, do you like him?" She sat beside you on the bed facing you.

You faced her and raised your eyebrow, "No, why would you think that?"

"Nothing, it's just that almost every girl that gets moved to this safe house either ends up fucking Kenma from time to time while the other half fucks him and catches feelings. He never likes them back though, he just uses them for their skills and body. It's okay if you like him, I wouldn't blame you; he has the charm, body, and looks. Just keep your heart locked up if you get into it with him, he will just eventually throw you out like the rest."

"How did they even fall for him? I saw how he treated Eshe the other day and it seemed like he was abusive."

"He is the master of everything-and one of those things is manipulation. You know how he acts normal towards you?" You nodded and she proceeded. "He does that for a while so you feel like you're special to him, then it's the little flirt sentences he throws out there but usually he doesn't even have to flirt: most girls come onto him. The final step to his plan is fuck you and then act like you don't exist unless he wants you again."

"Wait- how come you know so much about this?"

"Kenma hangs around Kuroo and I house almost every time he isn't here or having a one night stand, so I pretty much hear everything they say while I pretend to cook."

You laughed and she joined in, "You don't mind this lifestyle that Kuroo lives?" You asked as your laughter died down.

She shook her head, "No. I mean he was doing it before we met so who am I to take it away from him or worse: make him choose. He still makes time for me as much as he can and that's all that matters." You nodded in agreement. You wanted to ask her about the tension between Vercetti and Kenma but you figured you should try to ask Kenma first.

As you continued to talk to Angelina and you both gathered a lot about each other; it had actually been a long time since you have talked to a girl who wasn't out to get you or trying to get close to Suna: you really enjoyed her company.

Elsewhere in another city, Vercetti looked towards the door as he heard a sudden knock. "Come in." He announced. A familiar black and gray haired man walked into his study, closing the door behind him.

"Viper notified me that DK and Abazure are planning on luring Davidson in by making him go bankrupt. Should we meet them at the location and stop them from getting the guns?"

Vercetti shook his head, "No let them get that one back, just make sure it's more challenging for them to get the other two. Also keep Viper on the computers, he did well the night of the banquet against that girl."

"He asked to go back to weapon duty; he said he barely got the door open for Davidson to escape with the gun that night."

"I don't care, he is the best shot we have while Fangs is on bedrest." Vercetti argued.

"Yea but the new girl DK brought in is far too advanced for Viper to even stand another chance-"

"Bokuto." Vercetti interrupted him while sending him an intimidating stare.

"Akaashi." Fukurō said back. Bokuto noticed how obsessed Akaashi was starting to get over this plan he made up to get DK back and it scared him. Being around Akaashi for a long time now, he knew that whenever it came to DK he would never stop his plan until it ended up blowing up in his face or actually worked.

Bokuto was there four years ago when DK betrayed Akaashi and took away the number one thing he cared about. From then on Akaashi went dark, darker than Bokuto had ever seen anyone go. He knew there was no stopping Vercetti on this round, or the next ones to come: he just hoped that he wouldn't kill himself in the end.

Back at the main safe house, a few hours had passed and you were in the study with Kenma. He was moving the money to everyone's accounts and you were waiting for him to finish so you could follow up with Davidson and see where he was, making sure he was still in Japan. You rested your elbow on the desk with your face resting on the palm of your hand. You analyzed his face features while he typed away on the computer in front of him.

His soft pink plumped lips looked as if they could just call a girl towards him without him not even saying anything. His hair was perfectly pulled back in a man bun with his loose front hairs falling perfectly down the sides of his face. His button nose that was pierced made his intimidating stares die down to some level of cuteness. Your eyes were about to travel down his body but Kenma interrupted your staring, "This is the longest someone has eye fucked me without saying anything."

Your mind went back to earlier what Angelina explained about Kenma: flirty sentences. You raised your eyebrow at him, "How come you are so sure i was eye fucking you? I could've been planning your funeral for all you know." You saw his lips turn into a slight smile, "Just a good guess." He answered.

"Oh really? So what would have I been thinking about you?" You asked.

He turned in his chair towards you and made a thinking face, "Hmm.." He hummed trying to come up with something. "How my lips look plumped and so soft, you wish you could just kiss them."

You scoffed, "Not even close, nice try though."

He rolled his eyes, "Yea sure." He turned back towards the computer.

You thought about how him and Vercetti's conversation went and how much anger they both held even though they both tried not to show it. You first hesitated with asking Kenma because you didn't know how he would react; you saw how easily he could get angry and you can't piss him off while trying to get answers. But of course, you went for it. "I have a question." Kenma hummed telling you to go on. "What happened between you and that Vercetti guy?" You finally asked.

You watched as Kenma continued to type away on the computer so you thought he didn't hear you or he was just ignoring the question. "Why?" He finally answered while not turning his focus off the computer screen. "Just curious." You shrugged your shoulders.

Kenma took a minute before turning back to face you. "I'll tell you." You didn't understand: no person-no, no gang leader would ever tell something that personal to just anybody. Something was coming up behind that sentence and you knew it. "..Only if you kiss me." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 223 12
๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ. ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ฎ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ...
359K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] โ†ณ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ใƒผ ยฉ EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
32.2K 1K 32
๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑฤฑllฤฑllฤฑฤฑllฤฑllฤฑฤฑllฤฑllฤฑฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ โ˜žWhen two boys like one girl and try everything in their po...
141K 3.2K 29
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. โ†ณ ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐จ๐๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ž๐ง, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...