Did I ever stand a chance...

By Antis0cialWhore

𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 ... More

I N F O
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty three|
|forty five|
Epilogue

|forty four|

3.1K 90 209
By Antis0cialWhore

- Olivia -

My head was pounding, I tried to roll over to hug Draco but to my surprise I got a skinny messy haired Pansy. "Fuck" I huffed forgetting about last night. Just as I remember Narcissa came rushing in with a big grin on her face.

"Good morning ladies I assume you didn't listen to me and drank way more then needed so here drink up" she beamed handing me a pinkish potion, I nudged Pansy but only got a tried groan instead. Our friends insisted on throwing each of us a bachelor and bachelorette party.

Draco tried to fight it not wanting to sleep away from me but Narcissa thought it was a great idea, very muggle of her. Pansy being the only other girl in our group left us to way to many bottle of liquor for just us.

Gagging on the horrid taste I put the now empty cup aside. "Pansy" I whispered in her ear softly, but nothing. "Pansy get up" my tone getting louder, the pounding in my head slowly fading. What would we do with out Narcissa, die honestly.

"Pansy!" I screamed, she bolted up sucking in her drool. Historically laughing she gave me a death glare, "It's your big day" she yelped jumping into a hug. Groaning I hugged her back.

"Okay we have so much to do" she hopped out of bed walking over to Narcissa who was opening up the curtains and cleaning the messy room a bit. Probably making room for people to come in and help get us ready.

"Are the makeup artist on there way" Pansy asked, she nodded.

"Hairstylist" nodded.

"Stylist" and another nod. I laughed at how much she could be like Narcissa sometimes, always wanting to be on top of things making everything is in order. Not even a hair can be out of place.

I nibbled on my lip and played with my fingers trying to suppress my nerves that were running wild in me right now. If little ten year old me could see where I am now she would be, well i'm not sure really. I don't know weather to be disappointed with the way I let my life lead on or just be grateful that I am here today, about to marry my best friend.

Grateful, I was grateful.

The past might have been complete utter shit, but not now. Now everything was perfect, better in fact.

"Do you want to see the dress" Narcissa squealed making me laugh as I walked into the bathroom leaving the two fan girls behind. I took a moment to stare into the mirror, many thoughts crossed my mind. Good and bad ones.

Like, why does he even want to marry me, or whats there to like about a broken useless girl. But then I remembered the good things, the better things that past me wouldn't think twice about when thoughts like that made there way into my mind.

Like, the way his face lights up when I walk into the room, or the way I make him laugh till our stomachs hurt, or how he fought in a way for us to be together, stay together. The simple things, the little things and big things that make me love him more and more every day.

I showered up taking my time but feeling rushed as Pansy bursted in every five minutes bugging me on when I would be done. I think they were more excited about this than me, none of this really mattered to me. It did, like a lot really but married or not I would be totally fine as long as he was by my side.

"Okay i'm done" I giggled tying my pearly white silk robe, Narcissa took my hand guiding me over to the now set up vanity and sitting me down.

"I knew that this day would come, I knew it the moment that you two were old enough to speak. He would not shut up about you sometimes" she said running a soft hand down the back of my head feeling my hair in a soothing way.

Pansy came up in the mirror next to her placing a stern hand on my shoulder, with a smug face she said "You should have seen the way he looked at her in fourth year I swear he would drop a load right there" my jaw dropped at her words glancing over at Narcissa and back at her.

Thinking Pansy was about to get a scolding for talking like that only a laugh came out, I nervously joined in on there laughing fit "No he didn't" I scoffed rolling my eyes "Mhm sure, miss to blinded by Harry potter to notice" she teased.

"Shut the fuck up I mentioned he was cute one time, once and you wouldn't let it go for the rest of the fucking year" I huffed crossing my arms, once I said his quidditch uniform fit him well and she thought I was in love with him or something.

"Huh well, let's get you ready yes?"

"Let's do it" I gleamed, Pansy clapped in joy and went off to the other people that were here to help.

/*

"Don't you dare fucking cry" I scolded her as we stared at me in the mirror, she sniffled back her tears wiping her eyes and vigorously shaking her head "I'm not" she lied.

I smiled bitting my inside lip to hold back my own tears "God you're so beautiful" Pansy whimpered still trying to be strong. It was all really hitting now, I wondered how he was doing if he was nervous or not.

Did he even still want to do this? Merlin I was getting to be a mess.

My hair was curled and pulled back to show my face, the clips had a row of three good sized diamonds glimmering in the sunlight. Makeup was light as pure usual by request of Narcissa and just like every time she was beyond right with her decision.

My eye shadow was a medium shade of black that was blended out and my eye lashes were curled making my eyes pop. We left my lips natural since it fit good.

"I really liked the colors you chose" Pansy moved topics trying to collect herself. "I couldn't agree more" Narcissa said playing with my hair to get it to set right even though it already looked perfect.

"Draco picked them, honestly the black and white couldn't have gone better" I shrugged. It was plain and simple, just how I liked things.

"Do you think-" Pansy was cut off by three sharp knocks, peaking out she stepped aside to let who ever was there in. "Well would you look at that she just get more and more beautiful by the second" Blaise joked walking in with Theo trialing behind him.

I laughed looking at them as they both had there suits on already. "I could say the same thing about you two" I said teasing back, Theo opened his arms doing a little spin to show off.

I hugged them both careful to not mess up my makeup or there nicely pressed suits. "How is he?" I asked nervously beginning to fiddle with my hands again. Theo took them in his hands to make me stop.

"Just as nervous as you, if not more" he said with a tiny reassuring smile.

"Okay, cool so i'm not the only on internally freaking out" I took a deep breath earning a chuckle form the three. Pansy sat on Blaises lap as he took a seat on the couch, he glanced down at his watch and gave her a kiss on the cheek before standing.

"It's show time in less them fifteen minutes" I gulped his words down like a giant pill, this was it the home stretch. "Well then best be on your way so we can get this beauty in her dress" Narcissa said showing them out. Blaise popped his head back in for the last time saying,

"See you ladies out there, don't be a dick and run away" sending me a wink I glared at him not amused.

( Dress up top)

They helped me squeeze on my dress, buttoning the back up letting the stylist make any last adjustments that were needed which was near to nothing. I ran my hands down the front of the lacy fabric looking in the long lengthened mirror.

"I know you have heard this all day but really just beyond beautiful" Narcissa all ready now stood next to me with a loving grip on my arm. Her tears were peaking now but she blinked them away, well some of them letting a few fall before wiping them away.

I sniffled back mine but that wasn't strong enough now, "Let's not cry now, it's a happy day" clearing my throat I said.

"Yes it is, but it's okay to cry when happy" she said smiling at me "You don't have to be strong all the time you know, with everything that you have been through just by you standing here today with a smile on your face on your weeding day shows that you are the strongest anyone can be" her words made more tears swell up.

A breathless laugh came out as I tried to push off the tears "I can't ruin my makeup now can I" she smiled turning to look at her face to face rather in the mirror.

"No we can not, now are you ready" glancing at the clock, five minutes and counting.

I nodded swallowing the nerves.

She hooked her arm with mine the smile on her face never leaving, Pansy hooking on my other side "Fuck I knew you would alway marry first" she jokes making us laugh. The three of us walking to the door when it opened we all froze.

"Dad" my voice was weak and shocked.

I didn't think he would be here today, I wanted him to be but at the same time I wanted to be far, far away from him. He was my dad so of course I wanted him here today, he was supposed to walk me down the aisle, give me away. But he ruined that chance when he decided to let my dead to me mother lock me up like some animal.

"Hey honey, I know that you don't want me here today-" he started but I launched into his arms without a thought. Before all the fighting and cheating on my mom, back when they actually paid attention to me I was his babygirl, his princess.

Why couldn't times go back to that. Where every was good and fair.

He stumbled back a bit from my force and was shocked by my sudden hug but without hesitation wrapped his arms around me, I felt that warmth. The parent one that I missed and silently begged for, for so long.

I felt it, he gave it to me once again.

"I'm sorry, I can never forgive myself for letting her do what she did as I just stood aside. I hope that you can never forgive me cause I don't deserve that, you are my little girl and I promised you that I would never hurt you that I would protect you but I know I was the first to hurt you" he sounded like he was crying, but so was I.

"I can't and I won't-" I felt him tense at my words "But I still love you" I admitted pulling away from his embrace backing up to Pansy and Narcissa who stood behind me without a word.

"You look stunning, I hope he makes you really happy. You deserve anything that makes you happy" he said with a slight smile. "Thanks dad, he does" nodding at my words he looked down to the ground.

"I should go now, I just wanted to stop by and apologize" he began to walk away, I called out making him turn back "So what you're just going to leave again, just like you alway do" he shook his head with a soft grin.

"No i'm letting you free, I can't be in your life anymore I've ruined it enough to hold you back" a tear slid down my cheek.

"And you don't want to try and fix it" I asked clenching my fist so my manicured nails dug into my soft skin.

"I can't not without hurting you again" he sighed and finally walked fully out of my sight. Letting out a quite sob Narcissa rubbed my back lovingly as I stood there watching were he last stood.

"It's okay" Pansy soothed, I couldn't dwell on this. He made his choice and now it's time for mine. I had to go Marry Draco.

With a quick spell Narcissa fixed up my makeup, we now stood around the corner from the aisle. I could hear the light chatter of people, breathing deeply Narcissa went around me making the dress look perfect as Pansy kept me relaxed.

"Okay, ready"

"I don't think i'll ever be, but yeah"

"I love you so much" Narcissa hugged me before walking out into the crowd, Pansy gave me a pep talk as we waited for our cue.

"Don't fall got it" she said before taking her spot to walk out, glancing over at me with a smirk. "You better have not jinxed me you ass" I laughed, she shrugged and left my view as she walked down the aisle in her black dress.

Hearing the music change I gripped my bouquet tightly, everyone took a stance as I stood at the end scanning the crowed briefly it was mostly if not all Draco's family. I really only knew of my parents and no one else in my family so it didn't bother me.

Pansy, Narcissa, Theo, Blaise, and of course him were all the family I needed, and they were all here.

Locking eyes with him my nerves suddenly disappeared. With each step closer to him my heart pounded harder and harder, the whispers around me were very distant sounds as I focused on him.

The smile on his face was the brighter then the sun, I didn't even see a rise in his chest telling me that he was breathing. Handing my flowers off to Pansy I faced him taking his hands and finally feeling his touch again.

"Hi" I smiled whispering to him, the tears pulling back into my eyes as I looked at him in his suit standing here with me. Never in a million years would I believe someone if they said I would be standing here today with Draco, I would call them crazy.

"Hi beautiful" he smirked dragging his thumb over the top of my hand, "How was last night" he asked. I laughed at how he was trying to have a conversation right now.

"I'll tell you later when we have more time"

"After this we will have all the time in the world love"

"May we start now" the ministry worker asked pulling us out of our little bubble. Both giggling we nodded, the crowed going through a wave of chuckles.

Glancing over I saw Narcissa crying on Lucius shoulder,

"Today we are here for the weeding of Olivia Windfront and Draco Malfoy, on this joyous day we are bringing two souls into one" his voice boomed over us.

"I love you" he mouthed not paying any attention to the worker, "I love you more" I mouthed back teasing him. He smiled dropping his head slightly smirking.

"If anyone wishes for these two to not wed please speak now or forever hold your peace" His eyes never left mine the whole time we stood there, no one spoke up as a silence was brought over us.

Even if someone did speak up it's not like we would listen to them, nothing was stopping us now.

"Okay-"

"This was all supposed to be mine" our heads snapped over to the end of the aisle, I clenched my jaw at the sight of her. I was going to see my dear old mommy in Azkaban for fucking murder.

"Greengrass what the fuck are you doing here" Draco took a step towards her pulling me with him as his hand stayed tight on mine.

Everyone just sat there in silence watching, our friends joining us behind as they also took a step away from the front. Her laugh was like a stabbing in my ears, she looked a mess with raggedy clothes and messy hair.

"This was supposed to be you and me, not you and the whore" she spat narrowing her eyes at me. His grip tightened on me as he got angrier but so did mine.

"Don't you dare speak about her like that" he roared, my other hand was wrapped around his upper arm keeping him close. Why must she always show up when she is least wanted, which was all the time but really today?

"Greengrass what are you doing here, just get out of here" I sighed, her smile grew at my words making me become uneasy.

"The last year without you made me realize things you know-" she fiddled with something in her hand, my eyes trialing down her arm I gripped Draco harder as I saw the knife in her hand.

"Draco-" I whispered.

"it's okay" he said back gulping.

"I realized that I just simply can't live without you, it's impossible so i'm here for you to make a choice" raising the knife she brought it to her throat.

"You can come be with me or i'll simply kill myself cause I would rather die than live without you. That's true love right?" she said as if it was a simple potion debate. A few people on both side jolted up ready to take her down.

"Everyone sit down-" she thought for a moment then raised her wand in her other hand. "You know what why kill myself when I can just kill her" her wand was pointed straight at me.

A few tears rolled down my cheek looking at her. Nothing was ever fucking easy and simple, I could never have one good big day.

"Greengrass put your wand down" he called out taking a small step more in front of me.

"Honey why don't you calm down and we can talk about this" Narcissa now standing with pleading eyes at her. "I am calm" she screamed making all of us flinch.

"please," she begged.

"Everything will be fine all I need is Draco"

"Greengrass you don't need to-" I started but she cut me off. "I do need to, I do cause... I just do" she cried out but quickly wiping her tears away replacing them with an evil grin.

"I told you-" she humorously laughed "I told you not to mess with him, but no one listens to me" she shrugged angrily with tears in her eyes.

"Astoria, please don't do this if you really loved me you will walk away leaving no one harmed just lower your wand"

Tightly closing her eyes she shook her heads, someone took his moment to try and unarm her jumping to grab her wand and knife, I watched with wide eyes not sure what to do or how this was going to go.

Everything was going to be fine, she is weak and will easily be taken down. They fought with her, she dropped the knife without a thought but fought over the wand. Another person came in grabbing her from behind trying to restrain her, she tried to kick and fight them off but it was a struggle.

"Avada Kedavra"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 11.7K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
22.9K 552 36
☆ second story in the sequel ☆ • go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...
304K 6.9K 37
Olivia Dagon had expected many things from her final two years at Hogwarts, but falling in love with the boy she had grown to hate since 1st year was...
81.5K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...