Moral Of The Story | Sirius B...

By -LoonyLupinn_

Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous act... More

CAST (Marauders and etc)
CHAPTER 01 : THE BEGINNING
CHAPTER 02 : THE TUTOR
CHAPTER 03 : THE CONFESSION
CHAPTER 04 : TOGETHER?
CHAPTER 05 : THE TALK
CHAPTER 06 : NIGHT DUTIES
CHAPTER 07 : THE SESSION
CHAPTER 08 : UNSPOKEN MEMORY
CHAPTER 09 : REALISATIONS
CHAPTER 10 : COLE GREENWAY
CHAPTER 11 : THE CONSENT
CHAPTER 12 : GREATEST ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 13 : THE NECKTIE
CHAPTER 14 : MATCHING PRESENTS
CHAPTER 15 : THE PECK
CHAPTER 16 : COMMON ROOM
CHAPTER 17 : SCRWED AS SHIT
CHAPTER 18 : TRAIN RIDE
CHAPTER 19 : REGULUS BLACK
CHAPTER 20 : POTTER AND BLACK?
CHAPTER 21 : SICK DAY
CHAPTER 22 : BEING SINCERE
CHAPTER 23 : THE KISS
CHAPTER 24 : DETENTION
CHAPTER 25 : "DETENTION" WITH MINNIE
CHAPTER 26 : JEALOUS OF JAMES
CHAPTER 27 : ASTRONOMY TOWER
CHAPTER 28 : FINDING OUT
CHAPTER 29 : ATHENA BELL
CHAPTER 30 : NAMES
CHAPTER 31 : TIME FLIES
CHAPTER 32 : REVELATIONS
CHAPTER 33 : AFTER HOGWARTS
CAST (Golden Trio era)
CHAPTER 34 : BLACK TWINS
CHAPTER 35 : OUT OF AZKABAN
CHAPTER 36 : WORRIED
CHAPTER 37 : LITTLE TALK WITH DRACO
CHAPTER 38 : LINKED WITH MALFOY?
CHAPTER 39 : THE SKETCHBOOK
CHAPTER 40 : A TALK WITH A DOG
CHAPTER 41 : ANIMAGUS?
CHAPTER 42 : SNUFFLES
CHAPTER 43 : CLUES
CHAPTER 44 : SHRIEKING SHACK
CHAPTER 45 : END OF THIRD YEAR
CHAPTER 46 : NEW YORK
CHAPTER 47 : DADDY DEAREST
CHAPTER 48 : LETTERS
CHAPTER 49 : THE OFFER
CHAPTER 50 : SAFE HOUSE
CHAPTER 51 : BACK AT HOME
CHAPTER 52 : CATCHING UP
CHAPTER 53 : WHAT IF'S
CHAPTER 54 : DREAMS
CHAPTER 55 : PAIRED UP
CHAPTER 56 : THE MISSION
CHAPTER 57 : MOVE
CHAPTER 58 : AMORTENTIA
CHAPTER 59 : "FRIENDLY" TALK
CHAPTER 61 : COTTAGE
CHAPTER 62 : CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER 63 : "LOVES TOUGH"
CHAPTER 64 : REMUS' PROBLEM
CHAPTER 65 : OWN LOVELIFE
CHAPTER 66 : CHRISTMAS DRAMA
CHAPTER 67 : FAMILY
CHAPTER 68 : DUMBLEDORE ARRIVES
CHAPTER 69 : MINISTRY OF MAGIC
CHAPTER 70 : THE THOUGHT
CHAPTER 71 : PLANNING
CHAPTER 72 : THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 73 : REMUS AND ATHENA
CHAPTER 74 : WRONG SIDE
CHAPTER 75 : TRUST
CHAPTER 76 : NEWS
CHAPTER 77 : PRANK?
CHAPTER 78 : WAIT
CHAPTER 79 : HUG
CHAPTER 80 : DEAD
CHAPTER 81 : SCORPIUS AND ARCHER (1)
CHAPTER 82 : SCORPIUS AND ARCHER (2)
CHAPTER 83 : WAR (EPILOGUE)

CHAPTER 60 : TOGETHER AGAIN

2.6K 79 47
By -LoonyLupinn_

"My my" Diana said as she looked at her patients.

"What happened?" Diana asked her fellow Healer Luan.

"They found him like that, others said they think he got tortured" Luan replied and Diana nodded.

"Then I'll need an assist can you call Stephen to help?" Diana asked, and Luan nodded.

"He's free by now, and he really wants to work with you" Luan said, and Diana chuckled, she started healing the man in front of him with simple spells, just to heal the wounds.

"You need me Healer Lupin?" Stephen said with a smirk.

"This is your platform not mine", Diana told the Healer, Stephen looked at the patient and nodded.

"I'll check on The Longbottom's" Diana said as she left the Healer with the patient.

Ones she was inside the room, she couldn't help, but smile, Alice and Frank was laying motionless in their respective bed.

Diana did the daily routine with the two, and it wasn't that hard, what's hard is seeing one of your bestfriends lying in a bed, not even uttering a word because of trauma.

She left the room, and checked her watch, she went out of St. Mungo's and went to an apparation point.

She apparated to Grimmuald place, and knocked on the door, Regulus had informed her that he'll be going to Hogwarts, and he said He'd go with Diana.

She waited for someone to open the door, until Sirius did.

"H-hi" Sirius said awkwardly.

"Is Regulus there?" Diana asked, before Sirius can answer Regulus went to his side.

"I'm going with her" Regulus said.

"Can I come with you?" Sirius asked, Regulus smirked and nodded.

"You know what how about the two of you go, I can apparate by myself and knowing Athena, She'll be waiting for me, bye" Regulus said as he apparated away.

"So?" Sirius said with a smirked.

"I'll have to explain to Madame Pomfrey on why I have a black dog with me" Diana said with a huff.

Sirius laughed, and Dian rolled yer eyes, but nonetheless offered her hand to him.

"Aren't you going to turn to Padfoot?" Diana asked Sirius.

"I'm sure Madame Pomfrey knows" Sirius said sending her a wink.

"Nope I'm not taking any chances turn to Paddy", Diana said and Sirius smirked.

"Did you just call me 'Paddy' ?" He asked and Diana playfully shrugged.

"You're very sly" Sirius said as he leaned forward.

"Nope not gonna happen" Diana said, and Sirius pouted.

"Are we really going to act like we're still teen-agers?" Diana continued.

"You're so hard to get, that's why we're acting like teens" Sirius said still Smirking.

"Help me God, why did I decided to love this man" Diana said as she walked away, Sirius who heard it grinned wider than ever.

"You do still love me!" Sirius said excitedly.

"How many times do I have to say it?" Diana asked as she took a hold of Sirius' hand.

"C'mon turn to Padfoot", Diana said and Sirius nodded, and they apparated away to Hogsmeade.

"We'll be walking to Hogwarts" Diana said as the dog followed her.

Ones they were at the hospital wing, they saw Scorpius there.

"What happened?" Diana asked as the dog followed her.

"Madame Pomfrey" Diana said as she looked at the healer.

"Well look at his hand- is the dog with you?" Madame Pomfrey asked, tho she knows who the dog is.

"Yes he won't be messy I promise" Diana said and Madame Pomfrey smiled.

"Tell Dear Sirius he can turn back" Madame Pomfrey said, and Diana looked at Padfoot, and the dog instantly turned to Sirius.

"Madame Pomfrey it's such an honour" Sirius said and Madame Pomfrey rolled her eyes before leaving the three.

"What happened?" Diana asked Scorpius.

"I got Detention with Umbitch, so did Harry, he should be here, but I bet he's to busy snogging Draco" Scorpius siad with a shudder.

"What did Umbridge do?" Diana asked.

"You know her?" Scorpius asked.

"Of course I do" She said.

"Well I got Detention, because of my talent of talking back, especially with teachers" He said, and the two gestured for him to continue.

"Actually Arch got one as well, but he refused to go here" He said.

"See" Scorpius said as he gave the two his left hand.

"Dear me", Sirius said.

"I Will not tolerate in being a bad student?" Diana questioned as she looked at his bloody Hand.

"I'm not going to give the pink toad a piece of my mind" Dian said.

"Here" Sirius said as he bandaged Scorpius' hand.

"Hey" Archer said from the door.

"Now what happened?" Sirius said as he hugged Archer.

"Well Detention was about writing lines, and we wrote some, but turns out that our blood's the ink, in other words it got deeper then, you know the rest" Archer said.

"I shall be responsible of my actions?" Sirius read out.

"You've been here for a couple of weeks and this is what you get?" Sirius asked and the two nodded.

"Well that's all" Diana said as she looked at Madame Pomfrey's herbs.

"We'll leave, and behave" Diana said looking directly at Scorpius, the two nodded and the two left, of course Sirius turned back to Padfoot.

As they were apparated back to Grimmuald Place, Sirius can't take it anymore, he turned back to his human form, and slammed Diana to a wall.

"Fuck you're eager" Diana said Smirking at him.

"My room now" He said in a deep husky voice, He carried Diana the girl wrapped her legs in his waist, and looked him in the eye.

"I won't do this until you tell me you're mine" Sirius said as he pushed her in the bed.

"I'm yours", She said and that was Sirius' signal to kiss her, it was soft, it was something the both of them missed, they missed eachother's touch.

Sirius attacked her neck and started to slowly take the girls shirt off.

"I love you more than you think" Sirius said.

That night Sirius' room was a mess, Diana was a mess she was cursing and she was loud, it was a good thing Sirius put a silencing charm, and the door was locked.

Sirius loved that night, the night he had his girl back.
---

The morning Sirius woke up, he smiled widely and pulled Diana closer to him.

"Really clingy" Diana said as she hit Sirius' bare chest.

"Well, I love you" Sirius said and kissed Diana.

"I love you too" Diana said in between the kiss.

"That was a wild night" Sirius said with a smirk.

"Smashing me to a wall isn't wild" Diana said sarcastically.

"You know you like it" Sirius said with a smirk.

"Yeah I missed it" Diana said and Sirius pecked her lips.

"You'll stay here?" Sirius asked with a pout and Diana nodded.

"But we're not going to tell them" Sirius continued.

"Why?" Diana asked clearly confused.

"Because it's fun seeing them try and get us together" Sirius said as he pulled the covers up, so it would cover Diana.

"We'll keep the charade going then" Diana said.

"Yes, and you need to act like you just got here, Reg might be suspicious" Sirius said and Kissed her one last time.

When Diana left Sirius took his clothes, and started to dress up, he looked up and smiled.

"Thanks Mate" He said.

---

:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 182 25
โI fucking lost control and almost hurt you.โž She never knew what she would become. She never knew what would happen in her future. She never knew of...
16.9K 1.1K 28
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...
1.8M 48.9K 179
โœพ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณโœพ โœงแดแด€ส€แด€แดœแด…แด‡ส€s แด‡ส€แด€โœง ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ...
139K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...