CHAPTER 59 : "FRIENDLY" TALK

They were hurrying to get to platform 9 3/4, they were going to be late if they didn't hurry, Diana was with her twins, and Harry, and Draco.

"Padfoot what are you doing here?" Diana heard Mad-eye said, she looked back and saw Sirius, he gestured to Harry, and the twins, the three looked at Mad-eye, Mad-eye groaned, but agreed.

Diana took guard by the room's door waiting for them to be back.

If you'd ask her she still can't forget the day the two of them shagged the day that Sirius barged into her room.

She was taken back to reality when someone spoke beside her.

"You think they'll make up?", Regulus said, as Diana was lost in thought, Diana looked at him and smiled.

"I think Athena and Remus will be in good terms, but I still don't know what to do if they don't make up, I mean they love eachother" Diana said, and Regulus chuckled.

"Just like you and Sirius, you still love eachother, but you're not admitting it to one another" Regulus said looking at the train.

"You know it's-"

"Don't deny Ann, we both know that you smelled him, and I know that the last thing that you were going to say was wet dog" Regulus said and Diana groaned.

"Believe me I was thanking Molly because she scolded me with my words" Diana said and Regulus couldn't help, but laugh.

"Too bad Athena wasn't with us yesterday, it's a shame that they need to be back before a few days" Regulus said, and Diana nodded.

"She didn't want to take the train, she said if she takes it she'll just see Tonks, and Remus being lovey-dovey in the station, and I get what she means" Diana said as she saw Remus and Tonks being sweet to eachother.

"But it was clear that he still loves AJ, he stated it" Regulus said, and Diana nodded with a sad smile.

Regulus was going to reply, when the door opened, and it was Harry who came out first, followed by Archer, and Scorpius, and of course Padfoot.

"Alright Scorp, I want you to show them you can be a beater, alright?" Diana told Scorpius, Scorpius only smirked, and nodded.

"You're trying out?!" Archer and Harry said at the same time, Scorpius only walked to the train and gave them a sassy shrug.

"Is he?" Regulus asked Diana, Diana smirked and shrugged.

"Oh C'mon Ann!" Regulus whined like a kid, even Padfoot was amused.

"Mum/Aunt Ana" Harry and Archer said in the same time.

"You don't want to miss the train now do you? We don't have a flying car to take you to Hogwarts" Diana said, and the two ran quickly as they can to catch the train.

"How did you convince him to try out?" Regulus said, as they were walking to an apparation point with the other order members.

"I wasn't the one who convinced him, it was his Dad, I was shocked when he told me he was trying out" Diana said, and Regulus looked at Padfoot.

"I tried to convince him for years, and he was the only person who can convince him, Bloody hell, I have to admit he has some great ability to persuade people" Regulus said, and they apparated to Grimmuald place.

"What a relief" Sirius said as he turned back to himself.

"How did you fucking convince Scorp to join quidditch?" Regulus asked.

"I just talked to him told him he'll be a great beater, then he said he'll try to get to the team" Sirius said.

"Then he told me" Diana said, and Sirius smiled.