CHAPTER 37 : LITTLE TALK WITH DRACO

They have been in Hogwarts for more than a month already, and it means that Hogsmeade's near.

The others were already getting ready, and the others were showing Professor McGonagall their permission slips.

And the twins decided not to go to Hogsmeade's for the meantime, they wanted to stay with Harry.

Harry, Archer, and Scorpius all went to the bridge, the bridge that had a great view.

Harry and Archer gave Scorpius a look, for the boy was sketching and he was wearing a jacket, not that this was the first, but he's always wearing one, to match it he was wearing a beanie.

"I see you're not going to Hogsmeade" Remus said when he saw the three at the bridge.

"Well if we were going to Hogsmeade we should be down there and not looking at them, common sense" Scorpius said, and Harry and Archer both nudged him at the ribs.

"You know that hurts" he said as he started to rub his sides.

Remus chuckled and waved it off.

"I'm used with his replies don't worry" Remus said.

"See, I told you" Scorpius said and The two ones again nudged him.

"What is your problem?" Scorpius said as he rubbed his sides ones more, he put his sketchbook in his bag and glared at the two.

"The first time that I saw you Harry I recognised you immediately" Remus started and the three looked at him curiously.

"Not by your scar, but your eyes", He said and the twins smiled at Harry.

"They're your Mother's" The three of them said, Harry looked at the twins and they smiled sadly.

"Here" Archer said and gave him a picture.

"That photo was taken at their wedding that was their first dance" Remus said.

"We saw that when we were cleaning the attic" Scorpius said.

"We asked Uncle Remus who it was and he instantly said that it was your Mum and Dad" Archer said and Harry held it and examined the picture.

"That's Mum" Archer said as he pointed at the figure at the back.

"With Aunt Alice, and Aunt Marlene" Archer continued, Scorpius was awfully quiet, but the boy had another plan.

"I'll see you later" He said and left, no one dared ask where he was going, but Remus saw where he was headed, he was headed to Draco.

"Was Mum a good friend?" Harry asked, and Remus nodded.

"She was there in times that I need her, I remembered a lot of the times where she would help me" Remus said, and They smiled.

---

"What Draco?" Scorpius said ones he reached the blonde.

"I need to ask you something Scorp, I'm not here to do anything dumb, and shit like that" Draco said and Scorpius signaled for him to continue.

"Help me get out of the manor" He said, Scorpius looked at him in disbelief.

"Why?", Scorpius said his suspicion rising.

"I don't want to be part of any shinanigans my family has" He said, but Scorpius wasn't believing him.

"Prove it" He said, and Draco sighed.

"Why wouldn't you believe me?" He said looking at Scorpius.

"Seriously?" He said, and Draco looked at him sheepishly.

"Alright, do I need to list all the things that you have done to Harry? Yes you are my cousin, but I can't tell whether you're lying or not" Scorpius said.

"What if I tell you my reason?" Draco said.

"What reason? The reason why you've been an actual Daddy's boy?" Scorpius sarcastically said.

"Not that Five" He said and Scorpius gestured for him to continue.

"I-I" He stammered at his words unable to tell the boy the real reason.

"I can't tell you" He said with a sigh.

"Then I'm done" Scorpius said and left Draco, he knew very well, where he was going next he was going to the infirmary, he knows that his Mum would be there.

"Good day Madame Pomfrey" Scorpius said and the healer smiled at him.

"Your Mum just left dear" He said, and Scorpius stopped in his tracks.

"Oh? Well- um- Ok thank you" He said before leaving, he went back to the bridge where they were earlier and his Uncle was the only one there.

"What was your business with Malfoy?" Remus asked him ones he reached him.

"He wanted me to help him run away from the manor" Scorpius said like it was nothing.

"And what did you tell him?" Remus said as Scorpius leaned on the railing.

"I wanted to know the reason why, and when I had it, I was just surprised" Scorpius said.

"What was his reason?" Remus asked the younger.

"He doesn't want to be involved with his Father's shit", He said and Remus patted his back.

"He's still your cousin, and maybe he can help, C'mon Scorp your Mum taught you to be kind" Remus said.

"I'll see what I can do, I'll talk to Draco about it" He said and smiled.

"Just be careful, alright?" Remus said and the boy nodded.

---

The black dog near Hagrid's hut, was watching the students, and he knew that one day he'll have to confront one of them, and who he is.

He saw the same boy back at the forest with a blonde boy, and by the looks of it, he was Malfoy's son.

He observed how the boy talked back, and he smiled it was just how Diana talked back to him, and now he has a stronger feeling, this might be his son.

The dog walked away and went to the shrieking shack, ones he was inside, he turned back to his Human form, took a picture from his pocket, and grazed Diana's face.

"I'll prove that I'm innocent and we'll be one proper family" He said before keeping the picture.

---

:))