CHAPTER 16 : COMMON ROOM

The whole Morning Diana was ignoring Sirius, she was still not ready to face him for their session, but she has no choice.

As she opened the doors to the library she was greeted by Madame Pince, she smiled at the librarian, and she made her way to the back, as she went there, the raven haired boy was already there looking at her intently.

"We need to talk" Sirius said, an Diana nodded.

"Not here Ana" Sirius said with a slight smile.

"Where do you want to talk?" She asked looking at his grey eyes, Sirius didn't say a word, but pulled Diana out of the library, and to a nearby broom closet.

As they were inside Sirius looked Diana straight in the eyes, and began to talk, "Did I did Something wrong Faye, did I-" Diana cutted her off, with a finger, she brushed her thumb in Sirius' lip, and smiled.

"You did nothing wrong Siri, remember that" She said smiling at him.

"Then why were you avoiding me?" He asked with a pout, and Diana couldn't help, but smile.

"I'm not love, I just had a dream last night", She said, and hugged Sirius.

"Don't avoid me, alright?" He said, Diana broke from the hug and nodded at him.

Sirius stared at her and she stared back, they were in their own little world, Sirius hugged her and he didn't want to let go, he just wants the girl in her arms, the girl that drives him mad.

"We need to go Siri" Diana muttered in his chest.

"Can't we stay a little longer?" He asked still hugging her, "I don't want to be late, Love" She said, but Sirius didn't budge, with a sigh Diana looked up to him.

"What do I need to do, for you to let go?" She asked with a pout looking at him, Sirius lightly chuckled before speaking.

"I want a kiss" Diana was taken a back, "Hell no" Diana said, and pushed him away, "But you kissed me yesterday" He said, still pouting.

"That was a peck Siri" She said, and Sirius sighed.

"What do I need to do to make you say yes?" He asked the girl, Diana smiled, and looked at him.

"Nothing just prove yourself" Diana said, before she went out of the closet, Sirius couldn't help, but smile, he was going to be the best boy, Diana had ever seen.

---

While they were at dinner Sirius would take glances at Diana, and Remus was catching everything he was doing.

"My Sister might melt, if you keep looking at her like that" Remus pointed out, and Peter laughed at Sirius.

"Well I think were in good terms, Faye's a really nice girl, and I will be the best version of myself" Sirius said, James looked at him, and Shooked his head.

"Who are you, and what have you done to Sirius Black?" James said, and Sirius chuckled.

"She's my dream girl Prongs, I won't mess up my chance with her", Sirius said, and the three nodded at him.

"Just make sure you're not going to hurt her, because if you do I'll kick your arse up to America" Remus said, and Sirius nodded.

That night when Sirius went to bed he had a dream, a dream he hadn't had for a while, bit it wasn't a dream it was some of his most favourite memories.

---

"Hi, Faye!" Second year Sirius said as he took a seat beside Diana.

"Hi, Siri" She said smiling at him.