The pure one

By behind_the_stage

⚜️Book one in the Pure series⚜️ ⚜️Adam & Noor ⚜️ "YOU ARE MINE" Adam yelled on top of his lu... More

1.Do you know who Adam Khan is?
2. You dropped this
3.Are you getting married or somthing
4. I'm actually engaged
5. Are you ready
6. Don't caver up from me
Characters
7. You made this?
8. Don't do that princess
9.What happened
10. That's a good girl
11.The same girl
12.I...I'm sorry
13. Is my wife ticklish?
14. YOU ARE MINE
15.K..kiss me
16. Why all the tears?
17.I need more
18. My naughty girl
19. Let..g.go of m.me
20. Stop me
21. I love those noises you make
22. Look at me
23. Shhh.. I'm hugging my wife
24. Adam what is this
26. Hoda Saiid
27. Save her from who?
28. Why me?
29. You know each other?
30. They.. they killed my mum

25. Am I understood ?

8.4K 366 22
By behind_the_stage

Adam was taken back from her movement he know that she was angry but that still doesn't mean she was allowed to deny him the pleasure of touching her.

"Why didn't anyone tell me anything" She said looking away from him

"Look I don't know why your father lied to you but I promise you I didn't know that he did that" Noor knew he was telling the truth but that didn't help, she still felt betrayed by both her father and her husband.

Adam moved his hand and coped her cheeks making her look directly at him. That's when he saw the tears in her eyes he wiped them away and moved closer to her and kissed her softly on the lips, this time she didn't move and to his surprise she gave in and kissed him back. The kiss didn't last long, but still was passionate enough for her to feel the love he has for her.

" I promise you that whatever reason it was behind our marriage. I'm still the luckiest man on this earth for you to be mine and I promise that always love you and treasure you no matter what" He said as he balanced his forehead on hers.

" I know you will" she said before rested her head on the crack of his neck taking in his masculine scent.

Without thinking Adam moved them both making her lay down with him on top of her, balancing himself on his hands on either sides of her head.

He moved his head closer to her neck and started placing soft and wet kisses on it. The kisses got deeper and deeper until she started moan softly.

⛔️ Warning ⛔️
Mature content ahead skip this part if easily triggered

"Adam" Noor moaned his name as he placed more and more kisses all over her neck. He moved his head further down with his mouth still attached to her.

At the same time his hands moved further down to touching her small figure and perfect curves. He moved his hand to the ham of her dress and started lifting it up her body.

For the first few seconds Noor was to  occupied to notice his hand movement but later on placed her hand on top of his to stop him from going further. Adam on the other hand didn't stop and  continued kissing and touching her.

"A..Adam n..ot here" Noor stuttered, Adam was again shocked that she is again denying his touch.

"Shhhh, I don't care where we are "he said between kisses 

"Or what we are doing" he said while moving her dress further up revealing more and more of her body for his display

" You are not allowed to deny my touch" Bye now her dress was complete off leaving her in only her panties and bra.

"Am I understood?"Adam asked as he took off his own shirt tossing it to the side before moving his hands up to her breasts touching them softly.
Noor only nodded her head.

"Words please, I want  to hear you say it" Adam said as he unhooked her bra.

"I..am n..ot allowed to... to deny you" She said between moans.

"Good girl" Adam stood up from the sofa and took of his own clothes leaving him completely naked in front of her. His erection was right in front of her completely visible to her. Noor took in a deep breath trying to calm her nerve. Even though they have had sex multiple times and she actually started enjoying it she knew this time was different.

"Are you gonna be a good girl for me" Adam asked wit his dominating voice

"Yes" Noor answer soft

"I know you will be"Adam said as he  moved closer to her and before she could say anything he placed both his hands on her hips and flipped her over so she was laying on her stomach. His hands moved to the ham of her panties and moved them down leaving her completely naked for him to enjoy.

He could feel her getting nervous so he started placing kisses all through her back trying to get her to relax.

"Don't be nervous Princess " He said as he moved closer and lifted her by her hips so her butt was slightly in the air.

"You are absolutely breathtaking like that" He said as he moved his hand between her ass cheeks and down to her folds feeling her wetness.

" Only if you could see how wet you are right now" Noor only moans in respond enjoy the feeling of his fingers on her sensitive place.

"Who are you wet for Princess. " After a few seconds of no response Adam started teasing her entrance.

"Hmm? Answer me"

"Y..you" Noor answer in a moan

"Exactly. All this for me and one me" After a few strokes Adam moved closer to her he stroke himself a few times before slowly entering her. Making her gasp loudly out of surprise.

—————————
After what felt like hours of love making Noor was straddling Adams legs. Her head on the crack of his neck almost asleep as Adam stroke her long hair down her back.

Even though she had his shirt on it still felt a little cold on her bear legs so she tried moving closer taking in more of Adams warmth.

"Is my girl cold?" He asked wrapping his arms around he tightly.

"Mm hm" Was the only respond he got.

"I warned you out didn't I" He chuckled as she heed her face even further on to his skin out of embarrassment.

After a few gentle strokes and soft kiss Noor feel asleep on Adams lap. Thinking there is still time before dinner Adam carried her to their bedroom and laid her on their bed before sitting himself on the edge removed a few hair pieces from her face.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you about what I knew, but I'll promise you I'll find the answers for everything else" with that he placed a few more kisses on her face before walking out of their bedroom and calling Shiv.

"Salamu alawkum man what's up?" Shiv answer with his cheery voice as usual.

"Walaykum alsalam! Shiv I need you to do something for me" Adam asked hesitantly

"Of course man anything you need" Shiv said sounding more serious.

"I need you to do a background check on my wife and her family"

"But didn't I already do that a few years ago?" Shiv asked. Six years ago after Adam had meet Noor he wanted to know everything about her and had asked Shiv to do a background check on her. At that time  he only got basic information about her life as it was all he needed.

"No, I want to know everything from the day she was born to the day I met her six years ago "

"On it sir" Shiv said before ending the call.

—————————
Please Vote and comment 🙏🏼

‼️Please check out the sneak peek of the new book ‼️
" The wanted one"
‼️it's the second book of the Pure series ‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.1K 31
~ ¥ÚHÁÂÑ ~ "Don't mess with me, I can destroy you even before the blink of your EYE°°° ~ Á¥ZÁL ~ "Don't waste your words on people who...
Empire of Dreams By Jonoyuk

Historical Fiction

153K 10K 32
Set in the Golden Age of the Islamic Empire under the Abbasid Caliphate comes an epic love story! Ali and Laila are two headstrong individuals who've...
225K 11.1K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
31.2K 940 51
'No....'she spoke anxiously in anger, her rose-tinted lips trembling, and tears welled up in her eyes. hearing 'No' from her mouth, it felt like my...