We Could Have Happened.

By bittersweetutopia

They were friends. He was a player, and she, she just existed. But, they were friends, who trusted each ot... More

Note + Cast Aesthetics (before)
Chapter 1: "wish i were heather"
Chapter 2: "i hate you, i love you"
Chapter 3: "someone else"
Chapter 4 : "happy for you"
Chapter 5 : "tell me the truth"
Chapter 6 : "lookalike"
Chapter 7 : "not mine"
Chapter 8 : "i'll bring you to the stars"
Chapter 9 : "too good to be true"
Chapter 10 : "nothing to say"
Chapter 11 : "i miss us"
Chapter 12 : "temporary happiness"
Chapter 13 : "false truths"
Chapter 14 : "i'm sorry"
chapter 15 : "i'll find you"
Chapter 16 : "drunk and high"
Chapter 17 : "the little things"
Chapter 18 : "distant and cold"
Chapter 19 : "broken heart"
Chapter 20 : "lost time"
Chapter 21 : "just friends?"
Chapter 22 : "green and jealousy"
Chapter 23 : "always there"
Chapter 24 : "white tulips"
Chapter 25 : "yellow tulips"
Chapter 26 : "pink tulips"
Chapter 27 : "purple tulips"
Chapter 28 : "orange tulips"
Chapter 29 : "red tulips"
Chapter 30 : "dancing in the rain"
Chapter 31 : "forever yours"
Chapter 32 : "whispers"
Chapter 33 : "rather me than you"
Chapter 34 : "our song"
Chapter 35 : "a time machine"
Epilogue : "sweet dreams, sweetheart"

Note + Additional Cast Aesthetics

7.1K 114 2
By bittersweetutopia

Note:

Hello! If you've made it here, thank you for deciding to continue! Welcome to the "After" part of Echo and Levi's story. This part will be even more of a rollercoaster! Writing this was extremely heart fluttering and depressing, there's no in between. Here are some warnings before you continue.

Firstly, the point of views (pov's) in this part will change frequently, which means you'll get to witness both sides of the story. The povs' will be stated at the top in brackets.

Secondly, the songs used can be played, but I find it rather disrupting, I only added it because I used particular lyrics from those songs, which helped me create the chapter, thus it is not neccesary to play them while reading.

Thirdly, this part will have the use of more vulgar language, there will be no warning and this will be it.

Fourthly, as the set up will be in Paris, France, please note that I do not speak French, so everything will be googled, I will do my best to try and get it right, but if there are any errors, please do correct me. I won't use it frequently, as the characters, even the French ones will be conversing in mostly, English.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story, go in with an open mind and without any expectations, once again, if you want a happy ending, the story's not for you but if you still want to see the love and development between Levi and Echo, go ahead, I promise it'll be a "butterflies in stomach" type of ride.

"It's bittersweet to think that we could have happened, we really could have."

Enjoy! Thank you!

Extra cast aesthetics:

(Nick, the better choice.) "I want to give you better, no, I want to be the best for you, but you still decide to choose the worst."

(Alison, the local friend.) "Tell him you love him, don't wait any longer, just say je t'aime."

(Lucas, the trustworthy.) "Trust me, mon amour. I'll give you the world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 21 37
"I'll wait as long as you need." he whispered and I felt myself blush. Carson would wait for me. He wanted me. I cleared my throat a little which ma...
76.5K 2.7K 26
Seventeen year old Lou is used to being the popular girl until her dads accident. It put him into a coma and she completely shut herself down causing...
1.4K 51 14
𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...
110 7 11
A bunch of teenagers decided to go for a trip where they thought they would enjoy the best moments of their life. A memorable one, for sure. But who...