ETHEREAL, georgenotfound ✓

By miyahangout

completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) ANGEL was a fitting name for someone like Aspyn - possibly one of the on... More

- ETHEREAL
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
SAFE HAVEN (SEQUEL) + NOTE

024

20.2K 644 415
By miyahangout

real life !

You call the shots babe,
I just wanna be yours.

Secrets I have held in my heart,
are harder to hide than I thought,
maybe I just wanna be yours.

Aspyn and George both layed in bed, listening together to Aspyn's playlist on Spotify. She was showing George some of her favourite songs, which included 'I wanna Be Yours' by the Arctic Monkeys. It was more than just ironic— both were thinking of the other as the lyrics were heard.

George, being unfamiliar with Spotify, took awhile to get used to the platform. He had made the account just for this reason, to listen to music with her. He found himself doing this a lot lately— using platforms he didn't particularly like simply for Aspyn.

"Can you sing something?" He asked softly, wanting to hear her voice once more. He had heard a snippet of it during the Karaoke stream, but it was drowned out by the sound of their other friends.

Aspyn blushed, feeling her hands moisten out of her nervousness. "Sure," if it were anyone else, she would have declined. But this was George.

She began singing, feeling her voice rasp slightly due to her tiredness. It was well past midnight for her, the only source of light being her phone screen that displayed George's dimly-lit features. He was entranced, listening intently to her soothing tone. He didn't know what song she was singing, but he decided it was his favourite.

"What song is that?" He questioned in a quiet tone, just above a whisper. It was even later for him because of the time zones, and the sun was in the process of rising before he even got a blink of sleep.

Aspyn smiled as he closed his eyes, observing his tranquillity. His skin looked smooth, his dark lashes fanned across his lid. His lips were pink and slightly chapped, and she wondered what it would feel like under her fingertips. She wanted to reach through the screen and trace his features. "Let It Be," she finally replied, the memory of the song slipping out along with it. "My sister used to sing it to me when it would be a hard time at home— which was pretty often so I heard it a lot. It gave me hope." She let out a small, humourless chuckle.

George hummed, his eyes fluttering open to meet hers. "I'm sorry," he hated hearing about how hard her life was growing up. He hated it because she didn't deserve that.

"You have nothing to apologize for," her voice is soft, not understanding why he felt the need to apologize in the first place. "M-my family was just.. a bit hard on me."

George perked up. They had never spoke the depths of the difficulties in their family lives.

"My mom was the hardest on me. She always put pressure on me to become something she wanted, you know? I-I feel like she planned my life right from when I was born.... and it was in the complete opposite direction than from what I wanted." She sniffled a little as a single tear slid down her cheek.

Shuffling was heard through the phone as George repositioned himself to lay on his side. "Don't cry, love." His tone is soft, not wanting to scare the girl. "I hate hearing you cry." It was the first time he heard her cry, but he never wanted to hear it again.

A few beats of silence passed between the two, their devices now playing 'Two Less Lonely People In The World' by Air Supply.

One look, then it all began for you and me.
The moment that we touched,
I knew that there would be,
Two less lonely people in the world, and it's gonna be fine.

Out of all the people in the world,
I just can't believe you're mine.

In my life where everything went wrong,
something finally went right.

A chuckle almost slipped out of Aspyn's mouth as she took in the lyrics. She couldn't help but glance at George, who was thinking the same thing. They both knew their connection with each other ran deep, perhaps deeper than any others.

"What are your parents like?" She asked with a bit of hesitancy.

George paused to think, "I had good parents." He started, whether to say it for himself or for Apsyn. "They were both good— no, they both are good people. But they were always fighting growing up. It was a loud household, and not in a good way."

"I have a lot of sisters, so I guess... I didn't get much attention growing up. But they fed me and gave me a roof over my head, so I-I guess I should be thankful." He always felt guilty ranting about his parents. He knew it could be worse.

Aspyn shook her head, a frown growing on her face. "Don't say that," she sighs, "that's something my mom would say. It's okay to feel neglected, George. You can still feel neglected with kind parents."

George smiled down at the dark-haired girl. "Aspyn?"

"Yeah?" She hummed silently.

"I'm really glad I met you."

Now there's two less lonely people,
two less lonely people in the world tonight.

twitter !

aspyn 🔒 @asnidela • 1s
i really like this boy.
💬 🔁 🤍

George @GeorgeNootFound • 1s
something finally went right :]
💬 🔁 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 9.5K 30
-dnf (dreamnotfound, dream and george romantically) -soulmate au where whatever you write appears on your soulmates skin -high school au -if at any p...
64.7K 1.7K 12
Dream and George still lived long distanced prior to their engagement, planning to move in together soon after their wedding. Everyone knew they were...
384K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
266K 10.7K 59
completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) Sequel to "Ethereal". After finally being able to relish in their shared feelings, George and Aspyn explore the...