Things we do for love

By piano2099

Naruto, a demon. A monster. A murderer. Or so they said. In reality, he was just a kid, with a tailed beast s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Update Schedule
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N- Additional content
HOLY SHIT!
Hello people
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Shippuden
Shippuden Chapter 1
Shippuden Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
100K
Chapter 13
A SUPER DUPER UBER IIMPORTANT QUESTION
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Story
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 40

5K 124 30
By piano2099

Itachi and Kisame had just entered the village in search of Naruto, when they heard that he left with Jiraiya to look for Tsunade.

They were going to go after him when they encountered Asuma, Kurenai, who was later joined by Guy and Kakashi. Itachi knocked out Kakashi before they retreated.

But all this happened not before Sasuke saw them.

Sasuke had gone to meet Kakashi at the restaurant, when he had seen them both, and remembered the cloak description and the unmistakable scent of fish, not to mention the sword of Kisame mentioned in the bingo book.

"They are here Naruto," said Sasuke using the seal.

"I am in the town in the west. Stay close, don't make your presence known until I send a signal."

"Okay," and with that, Sasuke took off.

"Ero sennin, Kisame and Itachi are gonna come here," said Naruto.

"I guess you and your friend are gonna take care of them?"

"Yes, so they will try to separate us, go with the flow, and return only when I flare Kurama's chakra," said Naruto.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orochimaru and Kabuto were sitting in an unknown location.

"THAT DAMN BRAT!"

"Orochimaru sama, we can switch bodies," said Kabuto.

"No, I want that Uchiha. He still bears hate against Itachi, I can manipulate him," said Orochimaru.

"Besides, one more person can heal my hand," he wickedly added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We cannot take both Jiraiya and Naruto together. He was enough to stop us along with the Ino-Shika-Cho a few months back, now after training with a Sannin and also being promoted to special jonin, he is even stronger. We need to separate him and Jiraiya," said Itachi.

"What is cooking in your mind, huh, Itachi?" asked Kisame with a sick grin.

"You know Jiraiya's reputation, don't you?" asked Itachi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto and Jiraiya were on the way to their hotel room when a girl started flirting with Jiraiya.

"There's no way some girl will flirt with you. Itachi sent her using a genjutsu. Go with the flow," whispered Naruto.

"Ouch, that hurt, but yes," he whispered back and then went with the girl and Naruto went to the room.

"Sasuke, they have made their move," said Naruto using the seal.

"I am about a kilometer away from the hotel you mentioned, stay put," he replied.

A few minutes had passed when Naruto heard a knock on the door.

"I don't suppose you guys are with room service, are you?" asked Naruto, with an amused expression on his face and Amaya in one hand.

"Very funny Naruto kun," said Itachi as he rushed at him and used Tsukuyomi.

"This is the world of Tsukuyomi, and here I-" started Itachi but was interrupted by Naruto.

"Am the god and blah blah blah. You should know that genjutsu doesn't work on Jinchuriki..."

Naruto took a dramatic pause.

"... And even less on Jinchuriki with a Sharingan," he added with a smirk.

"H-how?"

"A gift from Sasuke, who by the way is coming here. Let's just say, he is definitely not happy that his brother made him hate him just to make him stronger," said Naruto.

"How do you kn-" before he could complete, the Tsukuyomi world broke, and he stumbled back, hitting Kisame who stumbled back.

Kisame didn't have much time before Naruto sent a slash at him.

"You are good, but just not on the level of Zabuza," said Naruto as they both traded blow. Itachi was going to intervene, but a voice interrupted him.

"Your opponent is me," said Sasuke.

"Ahh, little brother," said Itachi as he attacked him, but Sasuke dodged and countered, only to be dodged.

Both Itachi and Sasuke activated their Sharingan and were almost equals, Itachi having a slight advantage.

Then Itachi activated Mangekyou as Sasuke charged Chidori and ran at him, only to be grabbed by the neck and slammed into the wall. Itachi looked into his eyes to cast Tsukuyomi.

"Better luck next time, but nice try," said Sasuke as he vanished in a poof of smoke.

---Flashback---

"Itachi nii, please can you play peekaboo with me?" asked Sasuke, and Itachi tapped his forehead, saying, "maybe next time Sasuke."

The next day he asked the same question, and Itachi agreed.

After Sasuke was dome counting, he saw a bit of Itachi's leg sticking out from behind a tree, and went to catch him.

"Nii san, found you," said Sasuke.

Itachi did a hand sign and disappeared as he said, "nice try."

Later, at the dinner, Sasuke was complaining to his dad.

"... But brother used a clone to fool me," he said.

---End---

'Shadow clone!' thought Itachi as he turned only to be met by Sasuke who punched him hard in the guts.

Itachi looked at his face, only to be met with a Mangekyou Sharingan and an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

'ETERNAL! How is it possible? Unless...'

"Yes, it is Shisui's," said Sasuke as he trapped Itachi in his own Tsukuyomi.

---Tsukuyomi world---

Itachi was seeing himself, killing his parents, while talking to them and crying.

He then saw himself, going to kill Izumi, as he casts the genjutsu on her.

"Thank you, Itachi kun," she says with a teary smile, and then allows him to kill her.

Meanwhile, the real Itachi is trying to control his tears. He would have easily broken the genjutsu, but he was so shocked and sad that he couldn't.

Itachi is then shown standing on a pole.

"I will never be loved, but I will still protect," he says.

Then things fade and there is only Itachi, on the ground, as after a long time, tears fall from his eyes.

"I just wanted to know if you cried," said Sasuke from behind him.

"I know why you did it, or at least most of it," said Sasuke.

"Madara."

"Huh?"

"The man with the mask, the one behind the Kyubi attack. He said if I didn't do this, he would attack the village again," said Itachi.

"All that aside, what you did to me was a total dick move. Like literally, you made me hate you to make me stronger, when you more than anyone knows that only love makes a person truly strong," said Sasuke.

"It seemed a good idea at that moment," said Itachi.

"Well, if I hadn't met Naruto at the right time, I would have the cursed mark right now and would be with Orochimaru trying to gain enough power to kill you," said Sasuke.

"WHAT! THAT BASTARD CAME AFTER YOU!" yelled Itachi, angered.

"Shut up for a moment. Anyways, the council knows of your sacrifice," said Sasuke.

"But I ask-"

"It was my decision. After you attacked Naruto, he found that he felt no ill intention from you, and forced Hokage to tell him the truth," said Sasuke.

"It must be kept a secret."

"No."

"But the image-"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I don't care about a bunch of dead people when my brother who sacrificed his love for the village is hated by everyone. Not now, but when the time is right, I will reveal this," said Sasuke.

"And yeah, about the other eye. You better transplant it. He trusted you with it, not to just put it somewhere safe, but to use it," said Sasuke.

"Why does the council know by the way?" asked Itachi.

"Still as sharp as ever, huh? Onii san," said Sasuke.

"Yeah," Itachi said, as guilt overcame him. 

'I hurt my brother. MY FUCKING BROTHER,' he thought.

Sasuke then went on to explain his plan.

"... and you will knock me out here, it will give me another reason to go after you," said Sasuke.

"Right. Now should I break the genjutsu?" asked Itachi.

"No. So... how is life?"

'WHAT THE FUCK!' was all Itachi could think.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"... and then I stabbed through his chest. I messed up my aim a little, I wanted to take his heart out and crack a pun which I can't remember, but you can't have everything in life, can you?" asked Sasuke. 

For the past few hours, they were talking, and Itachi cracked a rare smile or two, as he found it enjoyable.

"Anyways. Know that you are not forgiven," said Sasuke, and Itachi looked down a little.

"But you are loved," he added.

======================================================

Hello and sorry guys for posting so late, I mean this was supposed to be posted the day before yesterday, but I had an exam yesterday and was supposed to give another today, so I didn't get the time. Though I hate the fact that they told us yesterday at night that it is canceled I mean I could have written a chap or two. But anyway, sorry.

Also, please vote, comment and share, and thank you for all these reads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405 8 16
i only one the story and a few characters that are not in the actual content of the manga. in this world of naruto it's kill or be killed.
377K 9.1K 27
As a child, Naruto was the scapegoat of everyone's problems, the Kyuubi attack, the Uchiha Clan Massacre, and many other things. Not anymore. After...
138K 1.6K 43
Their is a boy named Naruto who being mistreated by everyone in the village including his own family. Ever since he was born, he was treated like an...
49.1K 1.3K 71
What is Naruto wasn't the only child of kushina and Minato..what if they had a child before Naruto.. That older child is you Y/n Uzumaki,the first so...